Post games that you cannot for the fucking life of you get into

How the fuck do people play these types of games? I seriously cannot go 10 turns without getting extremely confused, pissed off, then giving up and letting my territories get completely destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-a-w.blogspot.cl/2009/11/why-everyone-hates-you-in-medieval-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

protip: git gud

the game diplomacy is broken and they never fixed it

t-a-w.blogspot.cl/2009/11/why-everyone-hates-you-in-medieval-2.html

If you're incapable of playing a Total War game, then you're shit. Making an epic parody image of the IU doesn't change that.

OK, so is the average age of Holla Forums is 12 and dropping or is r/specialneeds leaking? Maybe both?

user, you're literally retarded.

Crusader Kings 2: Press play and wait for shit to happen and then react to it.

I wonder how a complete simpleton like you can get into Grand Strategy/4X games if you can't even understand this pleb shit.

Fuck OP aren't you stupid?

You're one stupid mother fucker OP, but if you post more of those parody images I'll forgive you somewhat.

4x/grand strategy are complex seeming games for idiots. Anyone can get into them, they are just too boring for most people.

i know that feel

Op is a faggot, but I'm probably moreso for not being able to get into DF despite really wanting to.

GS games are only 'fun' if you're into alt history roleplay.

Feels good nigga

Grand strategy is for tabletop fags with no friends.

4X is best.

You can point at an enemy that takes up a third of the screen and hold the mouse down for 15 seconds, repeating for each enemy?
This kid is good.

I understand, OP. I love squad based tactical games like classic Rainbow Six or JA2, but I just could never get into the macro scale of 4X games. I need to learn to play Master of Orion for her.

Nice shitposts

Try Blitz: The League

So, is posting fucked or what ?

Everything's fucked.

are you a woman? or just a massive faggot?

What the fuck, I don't like strategy games but I can play Total War just fine.

its not fucking chest, user, even i can play it.

A group of bros with a combined iq of 50 can and do play these games all the time. Yet you struggle with them, I bet it was hard growing up so stupid.

Go play the originals

Thanks but no thanks

Some people are reporting issues like not being able to post and greentext fucking up.
Still havent seen anything though
Lucky me

JUST

My issue is that the catalog hasn't been showing any change for like fifteen minutes now. It's still on bump order and everything.

WEW

JRPGs

I can't get into Dwarf Fortress. I never seem to reach the point where it clicks for me and at some point I stop playing, just to pick it up again months later. This has been going on for years.

I wanna play with your chest.
I can't into Dominion 4 but I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't try hard enough.
All those faggots complaining about DF don't even notice that if you invest a few hours into it you'll start noticing that everything makes sense and the UI actually makes a lot of sense.

Who needs new threads anyway right?
Thanks CodeMonkey

Hes talking about EDF user

You fucking retard

Missed an "I" there

Shit man I bought Stellaris.

The state of Holla Forums these days, I fucking swear

holy fuck what's wrong with his teeth

The main question is, why this game is sitting in my Steam library since 2014 without even being launched once.
I have no clue how it did even get there.

Stellaris was halfway decent
Too bad it was also half done for them DLC whoring.

You're still a retard for giving Paradox any money especially if it was full price.

Ive seen worse

Shit genes

straight forward sports games

After 10 minutes of watching an autist explain the ui any retard can play DF

Aurora.

Cry over it you mangina.

Never implied that, the fact is that it requires more planning, strategy and trial an error than sports/fightan genre.
I dont struggle with the memorization and execution needed to play them non casually, I just dont like them.
Nothing to do with IQ.
Keep shitposting though

>>>/reddit/

Oh I'll cry all right. You see if I don't.

I CAN GET INTO ANYTHING. JUST GIVE ME A JAPANESE DUNGEON CRAWLER FOR THE SATURN OR A GERMAN TEXT ADVENTURE AND I'LL FUCKING PLAY IT.

lol. Cuck

D-Did the catalog just die?

Deus Ex. I've tried several times over the years and gotten further each time but I just am not having fun.

I do think you stuggle. I think every day is a struggle for you.

You explicitly state you play edf and df like it is a litmus test of your gaming ability. All this after stating you can't into sports or fighting games as if saying…

This is how everyone knows you're a 12 year old with a yuge case of stupid you carry around with you.

I can't do Monster Hunter.

I mean, I like God Eater. I like Toukiden. I like Dragon's Dogma (if that even counts - it's pretty different, but still lots of bosses with huge HP pools you have to chip away at by using skills and pawns effectively). I WANT to like Monster Hunter, but I just can't get into it. I bought the first one for the PS2 back in the day, and have played every demo I could since then, and pirated MHFU for the PSP to play with friends (who also couldn't get into it).

I don't know what else I can do at this point.

I fucking swear, Holla Forums.

Aurora isn't that hard hard to figure out except for the part where I can't seem to get my ships to fire weapons even when I give them lots of weapons, put them in definite range, and tell them to fire weapons. And I'm pretty sure it's because I forgot to turn off fleet experience off and expected a newly spawned ship to just work

The menus are piss easy to navigate and the individual components are easily to understand. The hardest one I can think of to wrap your head around is civilian ships, which confuses people who are too impatient to wait for them like me.

The only ONLY way aurora is in any way hard is if you constantly run out of resources on your HW because your dumb ass waits for tech instead of getting some ships and mining colonies the fuck up like me. Fuck you I do nebula starts I need the better armor/engine techs

The stock photo industry seems to be in a weird place right now.

Weird, I couldn't get into God Eater. Everything about it felt sloppy. It had zero of the precise controls that MH has and none of the polished action of Toukiden. Once I realized I was just playing a shittier version of games I already enjoyed, I didn't really see the point.

every single time, i laugh

Monhun isn't easy to get used to for anyone user. It's probably a big reason for the disdain towards rip-offs, they play much more like normal action games.

Only the first line was for him. My bad though I should've formatted better.

ITT: Retarded anons take the cheap bait.

So, is CK2 really hard to get into? Do I actually need to watch tenfold of hours of Youtube videos to even do basic shit?
I think the setting is really interesting, but I haven't played anything remotely Close to strategy games since some RTS games fifteen years ago.

Have you tried Die Fugger 2?

me too ;_;

I sympathize with you to an extent. When I started playing Total War I was confused since I never played an RTS besides I guess Pikmin. Play the tutorial and than confusingly play through A Britain campaign. You'll get used to it after maybe 1 hour of playing in the Great Britain campaign.

I just butcher everybody anyway for the max dread.

M2TW is super easy to manipulate, give every military access to a faction and they'll never declare war on you if they haven't previously.

grow a tiny room of helmets, your fortress now has infinite food and booze.
4/10 made me reply

So is there any useful advice for RTS or 4x games that isn't 'git gud'? Only genres I can't get into. I'm great at tactics, but strategy just seems like a confusing mess.

AC4F

I just fucking hate the gamepad controls for anything shootan
should have tested this before buying console

Where are the cuties?

>>>/reddit/

Is 8ch dead?

board's frozen

Damn, that makes me feel old.

either you're referencing the original baroque and unteralterbach or i'm not getting it

Because GS is map painting, easy as shit.

At least with total war you need to pay attention to the army with rock paper scissor strategy

Fighting games. I want to play them, but I don't know anyone else who does. I get immediately discouraged when I practice some characters for a few hours and then get slapped down playing online.

Reporting in to mention plebs cannot into SpaceChem and TIS-100

I don't know where to put this question (and there's no QTDDTOT thread) so I put it here. I'm looking for a game that runs on linux on GOG and I've been eyeing up Planescape Torment. For somebody that generally can't get into fantasy RPGs, do you think that game is worth me picking up? It's supposed to be a great game but I'm usually pretty "meh" with fantasy shit, prefer techno or post-apoc settings.

Can't say since I can't get into Torment actually. I loved baldur's gate, but I just can't get past the protagonist. Shame as the setting looked really good.

Nice bait, Filtered.

I always found Diablo series to be boring. They sounded interesting when I first heard of them, but they got old and dull fast when I actually played them.

Thanks for the reply, if you can't get into it I probably can't either. Maybe I'll pick it up on sale at some point

So much this.

I'm glad they stay in there containment thread.

What
That doesn't even make sense

Build more blue guys and station them on the east in groups of four.

Go to bed Johan.

A healthy dose of autism, user