Share Thread: Chaika Chaika

Guess I'll be the one continuing these threads.

Last Thread: archive.is/YqX1c

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS. Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
PREPARE: privacytools.io/ , Save EVERYTHING
>>>/eternalarchive/ ,RUURS.webm:

Check IGG-Games first
For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO
pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Check before posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
Mega Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive
Rom/ISO's - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO
GNU/Linux - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
Holla Forums OST - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/v-OST
Not games - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames

Guide to a Happy Share Thread ,Only hosting, did not write
Leechers:
1. Before you request, search online for the file you want, even use distributed search engines e.g. InfraSearch, Opencola, YaCy, FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread, links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces, lines, keys&passwords split in the post), including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt, upload. Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password, key, or generator. Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so, to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection, it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet, I2P, Gnunet, distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files, like images and music, be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped. When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow, codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files. Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else. For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt, archive as a single [or split file if too large], then upload.

We do have bunkers in case 8ch falls of the cliff again:
nntpchan' - i2p.rocks/nntpchan/, g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/, oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html, nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html, 2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html
alternatives - endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html, 8ch.pl/v/res/501.html, librechan.net/v/res/86.html

Neatified version of Mega Archives - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links.
Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
Lewd games bith - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
ReadMe - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/README.md , ways to add items to the git repo.
Suggested OP copy pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta

Other urls found in this thread:

gloverzz.net/2012/07/mount-and-blade-warband-pc.html
soundtrack.net/search/index.php?q=Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
alllossless.com
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Eater_Resurrection
soundtrack.net/album/assassins-creed-shanty-edition-2/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4989368
dl.xonotic.org/xonotic-0.8.1.zip.torrent
dl.xonotic.org/xonotic-0.8.1.zip
userscloud.com/go/jw6o99gyhxy7/
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_WGo5W-GfaCOUg5SDlHZ01VXzg
kickass.cd/
whois.domaintools.com/51.255.168.166
clicknupload.link/fhypzatbphva
igg-games.com/event0-free-download.html
mega.nz/#!qEsXhCza!KrOpmYVjk02BAgz6k6pGLjfkaHEu5QGYHgDAXzAhTi4
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/v/res/10679478.html
8ch.net/v/res/10596723.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/v/res/10596723.html
my.mixtape.moe/npcepv.torrent
mediafire.com/download/3jlxyftp3iw1xzb/edf41dlc2.rar
www3.zippyshare.com/v/2dsjJMft/file.html
www7.zippyshare.com/v/DKpiCvUv/file.html
oceanofgames.com/dead-rising-free-download/
userscloud.com/go/b0f94lmn0772/
bfy.tw/7jxv
kickass.cd/game-center-cx-near-perfect-complete-english-collection-2015-tt12891998.html
my.mixtape.moe/dqzpla.rar
yadi.sk/d/jeVHKN5BMu5Jb
kongming.net/10/english/
mega.co.nz/#!wBowjY7A!LCZt7aF6dTUQuhD2OXAjFXNnKShAfi34rVWychdSdsU
play.mob.org,http://apkbox.in
mega.nz/#F!thJV3YaI!PtUIdXXAxS0IFnvK8v7l8g
volafile.io/r/BAQp2L_
volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip
pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
volafile.io/get/MdNpP3ddw66kQg/Birthday Song Collection.zip
archive.is/vp869
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHAIKA

>>>/gaschamber/

Looking at the "Rom/ISO's" and there's only one Vita game. Shouldn't someone put the Vita games from the Vita piracy threads on there?

Shamefur dispray.

I'm not the guy who maintains the git repo.

Looking for a brave user that can provide me with Need For Speed Carbon, it's been a while and I want to try it again

Did I say you were?

GAY

ASS

NIGGAS

I refuse to use volafile because this is what I get hit with when I try to visit it.

Is there any editor build of Hotline Miami 2 floating around? I mean the beta editor, not the alpha one you had to modify the exe to access

wat

What is CPY Nu-Dumb's file size when fully expanded?

Don't you have a vpn?

What's that software

yeah, we should tell them what we use.

What's the best way to share when It takes me more than 24 hours to upload a file around 1GB?

Peer blocker

i only have 5tb fuck!

Speaking of peerblock, where do i get blocklists these days since the one website went full jew and wants money

uploade the 1,4Tbyte gog games

what was this autists gimmick again? savi or sapi or something?

Chaika a shit

no u

Some awesome Sci-Fi Comics. Mainly the amazing work of Juan Giménez but there's also some Moebius too.

They're in .CBZ because I own a device for reading mango and comics. Reading at your desktop or on a laptop is for the birds.

fuck the trash-dwelling weeb OP and his snowflake magnet links: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:29fa3fe32d8d8a8a45f87878e12a4ab6fae5dd2e

I posted in the last thread before it died, anyone have Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Sea Shanty Edition Volume 2? khininsider has only Volume 1 containing the first half, but it doesn't contain Volume 2 which has the second half.

Also does anyone have a video editor, free or paid that they would recommend/upload? I hate these video editors that gimp you for not buying or install suspicious things on your computer.

Is there a download for the PC version of God Eater Resurrection? I want to try it before I spend any shekels on this shit.

Holla Forums has a share thread too >>>Holla Forums669752

i might have this on my uplay
but that would require me to rdownload uplay to check and change computers

i respect your right to have a shit opinion

Git repo manager here.

I don't usually add stuff that hasn't been dumped to the share thread, mainly because I like stuff to be self contained. Also there are either bots watching Holla Forums or there are ITT faggots who report links posted here.
Logicaly there are probably bots, however personally I belive the second idea is more likely as a little while back some faggots shared the pastebin's on the Faceshits.

Check the last thread, you had a response to your question when you asked it.

Self hosting via either IPFS, Retroshare or any of the projects listed near the bottom of OP.
Also
I feel for you, fuck ISP's that give async connections.

The May 16th dump is newer and has more content avabile.

The user who creates the thread and the repo manager (me) are most of the time different as I want to focus on behind the scenes and to give other user's the chance to create the thread.
I feel it is a protection messaure against faggots who report links and get them killed. Also it isn't even remotely hard if you read the fucking OP.

It is even more sad looking than this, which is not saying much.

Respect your mother and open a window. you smell up her house, weeb.

calm your tits autismo

I'd check it, but I think it's dead. Doesn't help the catalog just died

There's an archive of the last thread on the OP

It seems I triggered an autist, but at least he told me where I can find it. Thanks user

Requesting hotline miami 1 full version

H-How?

Here's the other thread gone wew: >>10596723

strangely, Holla Forums this weekend was weird, with server issues aside.

I'm looking for the latest version of M&B:Warband. Can't find it in the links.

nigga you didn't search jack shit you're lucky i sent you here in the first place here say ahhhh
gloverzz.net/2012/07/mount-and-blade-warband-pc.html

nigga please

negro if you can't search for patches then kill yourself

trips or not , it's your fault for enabling the retard to begin with instead of telling him to lurk some moar

im going stop helping people from now on

Some options
GOD.EATER.RESURRECTION-ALI213
8c-5ac-5e2-3172-e5b62840-851b40-10c97-97c05d-cf8
3DMGAME-God.Eater.Resurrection-3DM
58-35-9f-7f40-96a60-1a246d-cd911-d3cb4-ee19-9d3-1d
To get the torrent hashes to work work see the OP.

Here found this will looking.
soundtrack.net/search/index.php?q=Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Also found this for user's who prefer FLAC, alllossless.com

The ones in the MegaArchive should be what ye seek.

I thought it had denuvo though? Was it cracked this quickly?

According to wiki for the series,
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Eater_Resurrection
At the time Denuvo games were getting cracked left and right due to bugs present.

Just popped in to say I think we should remove IGG from the recommended check before posting. Everything I've tried to get there in the past few weeks has been fucking ded

Thanks dude.

Some asshole with those links in a document you have to click things is deliberately getting various competitors' uploads taken down then re-uploading himself to monopolize on them so IGG-games older games have gotten taken out. Recent uploads to his site are the only games that have many reliable links. Just for the record though, the KumpulBagi links are the only mirror that works for those games where the rest don't. So try those ones.

who is he

There's both volumes there but not the full songs, only previews telling you to go to Amazon/iTunes. This one is the one I'm trying to find.

soundtrack.net/album/assassins-creed-shanty-edition-2/

Why is this Chaika in every share thread? Also, is the taiwanese wall craving worth watching?

hey user do you by any chance know where to download the rest of the storm series? i'm also looking for the full dutch version of it.

Hue here, police where I live don't give single shit unless you're actively killing other people.

Do any anons here have the original Painkiller? Or a version of SW:DF 1 or 2 that can run on win7 without all the bullshit?

May 16th GOG
Check pcgamingwiki for the fixes. I try and can create a repack with the fixes for them if you want.

Thanks for suggestion, I don't use GoG though.

All need is a torrent client that isn't shit to select Painkiller.

got an artist name for that picture?

Google didn't give me jack shit

I`l have a more indepth look when I easily can.

I seem to have found it,
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4989368 .
Hopefully my login details will be accepted by the necessay script.

According to the results from iqdb.org/
the name you are looking for is is, taikodon.
I can't take any credit, I justed used the tools located in >>>/r/694 .

Update: It turns out that I don't need to input my login details. Picture related.
Assassin's Creed Series Soundtracks [AAC]
be46d-fea-4999e-9ea858-23f79-e4efbb-5606-a0e7-98
Once it has finished downloading I can try converting the songs into another format if you want?

Requesting Forced Showdown's ost.
Here's the game
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:79532cb5ef42c041ebb2697abdef582fd0384f19&dn=FORCED.SHOWDOWN.Drone.Invasion-CODEX&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce

Anyone got rivals of aether?
Igg-games only has a version that's over an year old

any got the ost to that bar waifu sim
the album is VA-11 HALL-A second round

Any of you feel like trying out an arena shooter sometime?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:QST3GBAIKS2CSKYTB6UCEIKMRRN2XUL3&dn=xonotic-0.8.1.zip
dl.xonotic.org/xonotic-0.8.1.zip.torrent
dl.xonotic.org/xonotic-0.8.1.zip

Free and libre. No strings, no microtransactions, no crates, no donor weapons, etc attached.

There's a DMC3:SE link in"Mega Archives" link, is it for PC or PS2? If it's for PS2, can I get a link for PC version? Checked the /scurv/ threads, couldn't find there either

As the git repo manager, I`l clear this up hopefully once and for all. Mega Archives is for PC games and Rom/ISO`s are consoles.

Anyone have FF tactics for psp (emulator)?

requesting Aerannis
man this game actually came out?

in [not games]
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 [7-30-2016]
#!6QV1AQLL!NAwjXHF3-uV3EXeYbKaGV0v06aYOM3vCWzg0FAJCF6c
is dead jim

I'll second this request

just use libre office you tard

From soundcloud.
userscloud.com/go/jw6o99gyhxy7/ [Chaika Chaika]
sha256sum: 5ae99e4b337eafb28742c10c0e3e9e07ec04e8e4a9389307094d7479fc3c0897
Password: {around-the-archive-name}

Did you check the link at the top of OP?.
igg-games,docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_WGo5W-GfaCOUg5SDlHZ01VXzg

I belive I have found it at emuparadise.

i want my lack of self awareness back

does libre office even have missing features? i remember years ago it had some shit missing compared to microsoft office but now it's ms office that is trying to catch up and still runs like shit

Tri posting this, amoungst the three clearnet threads. I found this,
Complete Metal Gear Soundtrack Collection
e6c-11062-8ed66-3ece-ca8277eb-4efbc-d43-6f443-30
However there seems to be no seeds for it.

any has max payne one?
t.wanter of this game

I will give you a link if you oink in this thread and post a pig picture.

its k i alreeady have a link
also im not ukrainian so fug off

Is fifa2006 already uploaded somewhere?

Anyone got Divinity: OS ? I skipped it when it released because it ran like shit on my old rig, now I want to use it for chilling in between Nocturne (hardmode no ng+) sessions.

Any decent kat clones out there?

kickass.cd/

Thank you

Close to 67 gigs.

put Dragon's Dogma Dark Descent on Megaupload

That's fucking retarded

modern gaymes am i right

Anyone got attack on titan?

Yeah

DO YOU EVEN READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING?

Requesting S.W.A.T. 3 : Elite Edition, the MEGA link on IGG is down and the other ones are on shitty website who limit my download speed to 250kb/s.

so how do i DL these files that start with a hashtag?

user, I don't have money for games due to laziness, you expect to much of me. It's your own fault, now please feed me and or summarize the new rules of engagement for these new share threads rules.

nigger, i spend all my time on an ambulance. I havent been able to keep up these last few years

Put them in your torrent downloading program search bar.
Check the cache and shit.

Now can you answer and or find me the attack on titan one.

whois.domaintools.com/51.255.168.166

Shit is hosted in france by a private hosting company. Why would the UK gov host on french, none government servers? Those mass lists from iblocklist that peerblock uses are full of shit like this which is why i don't use them anymore

He is refering to the mega links you elitist fuckwad.

There's something funny about stock photo companies making pictures that they know will become reaction images.

Oh those hashtags. elitist?
user check the ID's.

I take it this is your first time here. I'll spoon feed you a little. Just put those links into your address bar on the MEGA and it will take you to your download.

Stock photo's are the best.

mega:///(the hashtag link)

i prefer oc found from lurking

But I only use photos I found myslef.

that filename who would pay to use that in an advertisement kek

So I went and looked for the Witcher books, and they are there.

But does anyone have the Witcher Audiobooks? I didn't see them anywhere in the archives.

You're in your home, showering in your $40000 marble tiled bathroom jacuzzi when suddenly you find yourself face to face with the business end of an AR assault pistol rifle.

With no other option, what are you to do but hold your hands up as you plead for mercy?

Then you introduce your product and go through the motions of how it'll save lives and shit.

I WAS IN A DEAD THREAD FOR TWO FUCKING DAYS, TWO FUCKING DAYS

Does anyone have Event[0]? The premise is nice but I'm not paying $20 in case the included waifu chatbot is shit or pozzed.

sounds like you need a hug

I'm currently downloading the codex verison clicknupload.link/fhypzatbphva there is a gog version so I suggest waiting for that.

kek this game
I REALLY REALLY REALLY SHOULD JUST TELL YOU TO LURK MORE BUT…
that game made me kek that something so bizzare even exists so here say ahhhhhh
igg-games.com/event0-free-download.html

TWO GORILLION??

PROCEDURALLY GENERATED?

do you want to waste your electricity on that?

i-it's not like I-I- want it or something

anyone asked the computer about gamgergate? my soggy knee? ethics?

Any chance of getting these Source codes? I don't care about the games, I just want the source codes.

In return:

Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics

mega.nz/#!qEsXhCza!KrOpmYVjk02BAgz6k6pGLjfkaHEu5QGYHgDAXzAhTi4

PASSWORD: PCGames-Download.Net

don't spoonfeed the newfags you twats

Cute!

split whatever you are uploading into multiple volumes with 7zip

I've gone without a hug for so long i'd hug a trap like a woman

Traps are pretty much women.

Not remotely close.

>>>/oven/

Men can't be women.

Traps aren't gay.

ay don't get me wrong i'm into some smooth man ass but it's gay bruh

Not if he's a girly boy dressed as a girl, bruh.

It's a guy, so it's gay.

what if it's a guy with a vagina?

It's only gay if you give a handjob, suck a dick or get fucked in the ass.

Then it's a girl, unless you're suggesting that person had genital reconstruction, in which case it's still a guy.

It's sex with a guy. It's gay.

is it gay if i'm not the one taking the dick?

Yep.

but how?

No.

The person taking the dick is a guy, so it's gay.

Only for the person taking the dick.

It's a dude. You're getting blown by a dude. It's gay.

Because?

Because you're having sex with a dude. Sex with a dude is gay.

No, getting fucked by a dude is gay. We went over this already.

Being the dominant doesn't change anything. It's still a guy.

Kill all the gays and faggots right now

Requesting Event [0] on the vola

t-thanks I'm watching netflix through a vpn so that's why my id changed

hear , hear

shit nigger i was just about to post that to that exact post

Link?

traps are better at being a woman than a real woman

/r/ing Everspace

Did you even google that? Aye Gee Gee.

Bumping my request here.

Similar shit recently happened to the repacker FitGirl, the faggot in that case even tried getting FitGirl's site taken down.

Run ctrl+f "hotline" on
>Mega Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive

I`l probably purchase it some time this weekend.

GIVE ME DRAGON'S DOGMA ON MEGAUPLOAD

RIGHT NOW

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/v/res/10679478.html
8ch.net/v/res/10596723.html

I hope my eyes are not deceiving me. Is 8ch now archiving threads like 4chan?

えぇと oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/v/res/10596723.html

The links for it are dead.

It's on IGG-Games you bongslut.

Well according to this screenshot that I recently took, one is still up.

Not him but most of the IGG-games links are dead. (((Someone))) has been forcing IGG to remove them.

So looks like both Deus sex will be coming to Linux and Mac and since Denuvo is windows exclusive I wonder if this means I can pirate the game easily on my linux.I've never pirated any game on linux so I have no idea how does that work are they drm free or are they like windows releases where you just copy/past some files?

Why'd you pirate games on Linux? Super Tux Cart is free.

The most of the time Google drive links are fine, oddly.

Like other gaming platforms it depends on the game, with some being DRM free and others cracked before being installed.

For some people games in their repo/libre won't cut it. I just use my Linux partition only for doing stuff and the Windows 7 one for games.

I was joking, man.
But yeah, dool boot for vidya

does anybody have a Earth Defence Force 4.1 download with all the DLC including mission packs?

Thanks user, if you do I'll await those delicious source codes.

Does somebody have VA-11 Hall A for linux?
Can't find a download or torrent to it, and can't find it in the list of linux games here either

The mission packs aren't piratable, I'm almost sure.

Torrent for you.

EARTH.DEFENSE.FORCE.4.1.The.Shadow.of.New.Despair.With.Update.2.Incl.17Dlcs
my.mixtape.moe/npcepv.torrent

And Mission Pack 2 separately because no one seems to fucking have it.

Mission Pack 2

Extract to the game folder and add the following line to the dlc list:
411380 Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle

Have fun user.

Oh shit, that's nice user.
You got the first?

It's included in the torrent. If it isn't for whatever reason, let me know and I'll up it for ye.

Oh, thank you but I was asking about a standalone, I already have the game.

Bumping this request.

No problem user.

EDF41.Update.1
www3.zippyshare.com/v/2dsjJMft/file.html

EDF41.Update.2.Incl.Mission.Pack.1.DLC
www7.zippyshare.com/v/DKpiCvUv/file.html

And again, Mission pack 2 for the sake of completion.

Mission Pack 2

Nice speed.
nod rely :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You're welcome nig nog. :^)

I downloaded it from the Vola a while back and will upload when I can.

Once again showing that it is hard to tell unless in most cases it is exaggerated.

I fear it probably won't be easy or really possible to just extract it from the game files. It should be fun to then try and find them, my first initially search didn't find much.

C'mon, my post said that Super Tux Cart was literally the only game for Linux, tell me that it isn't exaggerated

Note to self: Don't reply right after a post when it is past midnight.

Dead Rising magnet link when

not a magnet but its something
oceanofgames.com/dead-rising-free-download/

fuck i already forgot what i said in this thread

what that suppose to mean?

exactly what it says

ya I am not getting it

Don't be too hard on yourself, I only requested because I would rather a more safer download than just going to look by myself.

Polite sage for off topic.

To make this clear. When asked for a password after checking the sha256sum, put { and } around the file name.

ok what is sha256sum I don't hang in share threads to much reading the op did not enlighten me on what to do either.
I do however have the file that was in the link in the post to download the album that is as far as I am.

lurk more

It's a "checksum" which verifies that the data you have matches the data you intended to download.

Thanks man, whenever you can
Just recently got into linux, on a 6 year old laptop, and I think it'll run just fine judging from what else I've gotten running. Not played it beyond 5 minutes on windows one time, feel like playing it now

ah Ok know what check sum that checked out
and finally found out the password

man I'm fucking retarded

I got the other one of that.

Here it is, reuploaded.
userscloud.com/go/jw6o99gyhxy7/
sha256sum: e43f5652ac0b81b0f954bafccc7a25e3284230c35c78bf2023a3d0918f52242d
There is no password.

Annoying enough some game's source code has been updated on steam which means I have to dual boot download them.

Nevermind I was being retarded and updated those notices were just notifications that updates had been posted.

/r/ gin chaikas and ebola chaika

Anyone got Xavier : Renegade Angel?

I found two options quickly via Qbittorrent's search engine. Both have the two seasons.
Xavier Renegade Angel
a68-11-fa7c4-34a57-7229a-2879df-81b2-e4eb-3b92-5c
Xavier Renegade Angel
420-e0-c7f2d5c-650-bf1ac24-e98549-5355b-04e70-99

I am pretty shure that here is all of the source code of the humble bundle games.
userscloud.com/go/b0f94lmn0772/
Password: The-name-of-the-archive

Polite sage for not really sharing anything.

Sadly this is stalled at 84.8%.

I can't torrent right now, I checked the OP and the game isn't there.

The Witcher - Audiobook Collection 2015 (English)
c8b56-139-08e82-9072c-5c9dd-ae1d8-4d555a-95f8-89

The usercloud link working just fine for me after getting clicking on it a few times it managed to work. Download speed ~2.5 MB/sec, which is about half of my max download speed.

looking for a torrent of F.E.A.R. 1

Thanks for vallhalla, man.
If you wouldn't mind one last thing, how do I run it?
Total noob at linux, just started out, and so far I only really know how to run .sh script files

Dear Chaika bros

Anyone got a link for KOF98 Ultimate Match for PC?

To clarify, all I see within the zip is an 'assets' folder, a 'lib' folder, and a file called 'runner' that I can't get to run, just asks me what to open it with

'lib' folder is empty

In the 'assets' folder, there's a game.unx, a bunch of .dll files, and some icons and options files, a 'sounds' folder with the music, and a 'scripts' folder with textfiles that appear to be what characters say ingame

I don't know how to run the game and play it on linux

Nevermind, right clicked 'runner' and gave it permission to run as executable

The thing that threw me off is that the file 'runner' had no extension on it so I had no idea how to open it

Thanks again for valhalla

Thank you user. I'll check 'em and report back.

You're not looking for shit, otherwise you wouldn't be here because you can find the game in 5 seconds.

Like this: bfy.tw/7jxv

You know, the mega archives has 28 caches of games and the "check before posting" is a bunch of sites that hosts vidya ranging from good to so-so in quality and reliability, the chances of you not finding it is really slim if you bother to actually dig.

i found it guess i should've replied saying that

Downloaded the Source codes. Yep, that's all of them (The ones I cared about anyways). Thanks again.

Any brave user know where I can watch (or torrent if nothing else) the episodes of GCCX? The old sites I used have been getting episodes removed

There are a lot of better eurobeat songs out there

When I downloaded it earlier this year it took me over a week to download it.
kickass.cd/game-center-cx-near-perfect-complete-english-collection-2015-tt12891998.html

try volafile bitch

Damn that's cool.How much did that cost you?

A dollar at some flea market in Tennessee.

If I remember correctly it's the same torrent I used earlier this year and what I have does have the DVD episodes.

dead links

I'm trying to find Romance of the Three Kingdoms X with the PUK.

According to what I could find it released everywhere but where white people live, but I would need the jap version to apply the translation patch. I've looked everywhere I know but finding something this obscure is beyond my abilities.

I just got back into emulating the old ps2 version just to discover that the PUK exists and adds all sorts of cool ass shit like waifus.

Also I'm going to throw my copy of the ps2 iso of the regular game on the vola if anyone wants it as well.
Don't expect it to upload quickly

Anyone have the OST for One Way Heroics and One Way Heroics Plus?

I check the links in the OP and I could only find links for the the game.

Found this after searching far and wide. You'll need to download all the torrents as they're a separate file each. Go from there to get the patch and all that good shit.

my.mixtape.moe/dqzpla.rar

OWH Soundtrack here:

yadi.sk/d/jeVHKN5BMu5Jb

thanks friend

Shit man, didn't expect such a quick response. If this works I'm going to name my firstborn after you.

Probably should have posted the patch too if anyone needs it.
kongming.net/10/english/

Requesting Dorei to no seikatsu (mp4 related). I heard a new version came out

Does anyone have a link to Fraps, torrent, MEGA, magnet, or otherwise? I'm asking for a friend since TPB is full of fakes and KAT is long dead.
Have this cute girl as a thanks

Gotta love how it says share thread and yet there's little sharing and almost all requesting.

Anyways, here you go bro.

FRAPS
mega.co.nz/#!wBowjY7A!LCZt7aF6dTUQuhD2OXAjFXNnKShAfi34rVWychdSdsU

End my life.

okay

Will one of you turbo autists complaining about people asking for posted shit go through and organize the links? Its like looking for a fucking needle in a hay stack. Might even cut down on tards asking for shit.

In order to share one must have something worth sharing

Which is why I don't share or request because these threads are getting beyond autistic

Only time I ever request is when there is an interesting game that doesn't have any downloads out in the wild or hasn't been updated for months and months

Well nothing I have has been requested yet, so there isn't much I can do. Also seems the link is dead

FUCK YOU GAMING INDUSTRY

Git manager here.
Can you please explain what you mean? If you mean that the links aren't in alaphabetical order, yes I see your point. There is two options, either A) create pull requests with them placed in a better order or B) use this thing called ctrl+f.

how did you download a 10mb game for 4 days

Anyone got "NO THING" for both android and pc along with the soundtrack? IGG seems to not have it and there's nothing on vola aswell

let me post alacrity demon

Back in the early 90's Internet speeds would have been slow enough that it might have taken that long.

These sites seem to have the Android version. play.mob.org,http://apkbox.in However I don't have a clue about the legitimatcy of them as I don't play games on Android and fail to see the point of doing so personally. The steam is pretty cheap actually.

Well, for what the game is 4€ is a little too much, especially for such a poorfag as me

Any word on how well it worked? I'm on a spree downloading JRPGs/SRPGs for PSX/PS2/PSP that I've never given much thought before

Also,
mega.nz/#F!thJV3YaI!PtUIdXXAxS0IFnvK8v7l8g
here's Breath of Fire IV for PC. It's off IGG but I'll post my own mega link here seeing as how all of their links are being nuked by some faggot or something. If you need a password, it's obviously igg-games.com

Anyone have a link to Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor? It looks interesting but not enough to spend money on when it might be trash.

anyone has a crack for EU4 and HOI4 for linux? just need the libsteam_api.so for both of them and the related .ini or cfg file

✡✡✡(((Share Thread)))✡✡✡

Nice false flag goon.

Wanting free shit is pretty jewish tho

hope u got 10bux

do you even know who the BO is ?

Does anyone have DOA5U for ps3 with all dlc?

Cake songs as promised

volafile.io/r/BAQp2L_

This better not be one of your jewish tricks Mark

Is there anywhere that has a good .iso of Front Mission 3? Just started playing it but I'm reading about problems with emulation and the comments on emuparadise say that there's a bug in the one I downloaded

are you drunk?

I thought vola is hosted in Germany.

whats up with the MEGA archive? its done at 28?

Nope there is another two threads, flood decree no more and a WIP To the bottom of the sea. It is WIP because my upload speed is crap to put it nicely, also I can't do every single little thing by myself all of the time because I am only one person with plenty of things to do.

/r/ing Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse-Bouche

the archives are fucked up right now

this might sound like reaching but,
does anyone have a mega of Microsoft office?

search the "Not games" in the op 2007 works but the newer one doesn't

I can't contribute vidya, but I re uploaded and added to the vanilla folder in the vola. Try it, it's cute.

volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip

Those are caches of various goods shared in various share threads, unfortunately Mega took stuff down in a whole bunch of them so how much is in there is unknown. I do know though that a whole bunch of shit is still in there so it's worth a dig to see what's in there.

E-Book MiniPack5
778-166-e4a3c-1bf0-0eb-0850ca-6ab4d-a3a66-aa6-759
The only thing i have left to wait for is that at some point in the future the above is going to fully seed and stop being stalled at 98.7%.
The Complete Metal Gear Soundtrack Collection recently fully seeded.

Can either of you please expalin what you mean when you say "the archives are disorganised"? For the thread archives, the text only and archive.is links are still working. For the various content ones, yes they are not in alphabetical order however, crtl+f fixes the problem untill either A) I find the time to make them more alphabetically correct or B) a megerge request is made.

Thanks user

that doujin any good? Can't seem to find the source but it looks cute.

I know I already made a request, but I'm also looking for jojo bizarre adventure eyes of heaven eng.

The English title is "Run Girl Run" I believe. It's in the folder nonetheless.

>Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
Everything's been deleted ;_;

So much for Holla Forums being tech savvy.

know any alternatives?

Does anyone have a copy of Pathologic Classic HD?

Monster is best destroid.

Anyone have Darksiders 1?

here's the second one for your troubles
#!tUAjiAwT!UhGhdAfnuy71GFTs6aXjCmQ6-zejnlYy5EkTeHZSmF0

Anyone got a mirror for the actual songs? They're gone now **right when I finally got real internet too…*

Requesting Psi Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy. Isozone version has starforce so I wouldn't bother with it.

volafile.io/get/MdNpP3ddw66kQg/Birthday Song Collection.zip

Does anybody have a .cia or .3ds for Fire Emblem Awakening?

Nevermind downloaded the 3ds mega collection.

Now does anybody have a decent 3ds emulator?

There is the stuff suggested in OP in addition there is also IPFS and Retroshare.

This is what I quickly found, if you client isn't shit you can pick a choose.
[R.G. Mechanics] Darksiders Dilogy
ceca-d82-8717d-a3e5ae-376ae-8aed53-b28c7-f8634c

[R.G. Mechanics] Pathologic Classic HD
cb65-ce8-fdef-3587-ba8-d1f-4ea8-a4c6-b98-1b9-b11-ae

#!Q5YnGTyZ!wV8ysVhxni-1kh_XipUGJgcn_WC_Uv2cXnkEcAUWbMk
From, archive.is/vp869

The isozone should have what you want.

I'l remove it from the OP for the next time. There is currently three or so folders. I'l add them to NotGames when I find them all.

I belive it posted abot six or so threads ago. You do realise that there will usually be a crack included for the DRM right?
Psi-Ops - The Mindgate Conspiracy [R.G. Mechanics]
67a3-c32-0c2a01-d302c74-c83cd-c31d26-2fb6-aa5-6b

I ain't taking chances. I love my laptop.

But thanks though for the link.

who is your favorite uploader?
I like reddit slav

Requesting Prey.

Fucking plains nigger.

What are some good lists, senpai?

Anyone got the most recent version of Subnautica? Would very much appreciate it.

New thread.