gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
pastebin.com/XXmuYQJS

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cjJTD
ashion.deviantart.com/art/KIA-MOE-with-Vivian-and-Lillian-633860225
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/ftc-used-gamergate-and-kotaku-in-action-operations-for-gawker-investigation/11497/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/774875222247825408
archive.is/LtvcR
archive.is/n2c9q
archive.is/5HvOV
archive.is/aUOSo
web.archive.org/web/20160724232701/https:/twitter.com/OmniDestiny
archive.is/CywrH
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/
twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/775026236372488192
www46.zippyshare.com/v/9hTQQea3/file.html
mega.nz/#!6Rx20Dia!FO1q32V5RqRRijPoYpEaJG2w9PEhH6FePwCj5JYUdfQ
u.teknik.io/92HpM.pdf
www45.zippyshare.com/v/De7sJi1D/file.html
mega.nz/#!LcIgzACQ!-d75Iy_jmKBXotS6VkHWx4APUgqwpEwC-Hei6mHA56M
u.teknik.io/AB5Sc.pdf
with1shoe.com/odd_shoes
pastebin.com/AURpTBEC
tacobell.com/contact-us
youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaSin
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34124)
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice.751/)
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10281.0-10281.17
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10489.0-10489.10
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10739.0-10739.21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Crash_Override_Network#Chat_log_leaks
archive.is/HcgFe
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
archive.is/7Knhv
twitter.com/HillaryShoeton
twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/774996090915610624
twitter.com/ANNZac/status/775041862864338946
archive.is/d1usW#selection-20855.0-20855.42
voat.co/v/news
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/775062190860693506
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/775007012656713728
twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/775072047269543936
archive.is/Z808i
archive.is/73tDx#25%
yro.slashdot.org/story/15/07/27/200204/interviews-kim-dotcom-answers-your-questions
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1317.0-1006.232
mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
archive.is/fstu4
a.fluntcaps.me/didpwh.7z
twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/774976459488292864
archive.is/JRyx3
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775121239249649664
archive.today/uNkRL
archive.is/uNkRL
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14579171593924367519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that fucking image cringes me at levels I can barely comprehend

Pewdiepie joked that he joined ISIS and his account got suspended, then reinstated but his verified flag got removed. So he added a globe after his name instead and said "cool kids wear globe instead".

Old bread: archive.is/cjJTD

Would you headpat your daughter?
ashion.deviantart.com/art/KIA-MOE-with-Vivian-and-Lillian-633860225

Never ever run for president while near death

Fyck you Panda, you stealing piece if shit.

Ah. That makes sense.

Why? Is it super gay or something?

Reposting high quality original video for good measures.

Just don't do it.

which zombie game is closest to the truth?

never EVER misuse meme magic
its super gay

I'm currently skimming on Dan Golding's "papers" about video games. I'll tell you on how many times he used the feminists and social justice keywords in his papers as soon as I finished reading them. I'll be sharing you people the highlights of his papers too.

Right now, my head is almost going to explode because of the stupidity of his naivete of the industry and the community. Typical of any feminist academics. Pray for me.

and dangerous, God knows what could happen

WOBBLE, STUMBLE, TRIP AND FALL
HILLARY'S NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/ftc-used-gamergate-and-kotaku-in-action-operations-for-gawker-investigation/11497/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/774875222247825408

archive.is/LtvcR

Its hilarious how they try to block the camera shot with their bodies. Media will still probably say she's fine, I hope Trump shuts them all down.

and how well practised procedure it seems to be, it's like they knew something like this will happen

Guy who filmed Hillary fainting.

ONLY DREAMS NOW

dubs confirm, he kill two bullets in the back of the head suicide?

What a lucky son of a bitch, he will make a good sum off this.

shit
I DIDN'T MEAN TO DUBS CURSE

He'll make nothing. Literally nothing.

It's over now, he will most likely develop depression and kill himself by shooting himself seven times at the back of the head with a nail gun.

won't do him much good if he gets added to the Clinton Body Count

Well he should have contacted media outlets and sold it to one of them.

I would like to point out that Obama has put the exact same policy in place with the exact same reasons. Expect a housing crisis 2.0, on top of all the other bullshit.

Good luck, user.

It's like a bunch of maggots are controlling her and all that's left is the skin.

Most of the media wants this to go away. He might have been able to sell it to someone like Breitbart, but I guarantee nearly everyone else would snub him.

Oy vey, shut it down, it's compromised.

He could have threatened to release it publicly if they snub him, like he did.

I'm glad he did post the video, but if it were me I'd try to make some money off of it first.

what

No, he's a lot better off releasing it first. Trying to take it to media secretly is a good way to just disappear, at this point he's unlikely to be killed because its already out there and going viral. Killing him would just hurt her more.

dont know man, but that one guy from the video is telling the media the email this dude. lol

(checked)

This is certainly an interesting turn of events

Poor dude's about to get barbelled

That's a good point, actually.

Yeah, no, not buying it. This is an obvious Hillary shill trying to dupe the genuinely curious media into not covering this story.
archive.is/n2c9q
archive.is/5HvOV
archive.is/aUOSo

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I wonder the guy with the video is just fucking with the streamer over some internet drama we don't know about.

Was 9/11 a good thing after all?

He's definitely a Clinton supporter but it does seem to be his email. He would have had no reason to put the email in his profile before today if it wasn't his but Wayback Machine shows it being there.
web.archive.org/web/20160724232701/https:/twitter.com/OmniDestiny

How soon until peterthe4th doubles down with

9/11 was the first true meme date, so yes

2 years ago that we funded TFYC.

has the game been updated since the first patch? I've been thinking of picking it up again.

Huh. Now I wonder why the fuck zgazda tried to have people contact him.

I recognize the name, wasn't he pro-gg? his twatter handle is different too

if only the game wasn't a buggy mess

He's talking the Hearthstone streamer Trump, not the Donald.

Like I said I'm wondering if its to fuck with him over some internet drama between them to rub Clinton's health in his face.

you're right about the second, but first definitely makes it clear that he's against Trump.

archive.is/CywrH

The denial and damage control is hilarious

The 2nd one is the one I was talking about. It's pretty clear, given GOP and whatnot that the first one is about politics.

There are people that are actually this willfully stupid.

Some user just updated the Val lolcow thread. Apparently, there is actual evidence he is a legit pedophile attracted to real children, not just a lolicon who consumes hentai.

>>>/cow/227886

From one of the linked archives:

Sorry to the fags who thinks this guy is okay, but he appears to be srhbutts level cancer.

This is the last time I posting this honestly because this shit makes sick due to bad childhood experiences, but just make sure not to trust Val in anything going forward. He has a history of fucking shit up regardless even apart from the pedo stuff.

Whatever, I just filter namefags anyway.

Filtered.
Thank you for being considerate and outing yourself this soon into the thread.

Are you gonna continue spamming this shit on the next threads because you got pissy at the frog? that's revoltard levels of autism.

Wait Val is a akbar?

filters still don't fucking work for me

Is it a codemonkey thing or should I just start clearing?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/

Holla Forums is gonna meme the Shillay Van

People are having fun with this one.

fine. What's a non-shit browser?

Damn nigga

Could the anons working on the Trello leaks stop watching the Secret Service play at Hillary tossing and get back to pushing the leaks out? We won't get a straight answer on Hillary for a few days or never.

Pure coincidence

Read what I said. I said I'm not posting it again, because this shit makes me feel bad because I was molested as a child. I just want to disseminate the information, because yes I care about GG. The shit came from a Holla Forums thread about the Vivian Visual Novel. It's not a fucking conspiracy.

Trello leaks are out?

That actually is (or was) one of Wikipedia's rules. They used to strictly forbid primary sources. They changed it because it was a stupid rule since you could not cite a source as saying what it itself said.

If those dropped no one told us. We were waiting on pins and needles all day yesterday for them and nothing happened.

Line below spells out the regressive leftards panic.
In addition to "is it fake? I would not put it past those fuckers" (Clinton herself is not facing forward on the recording, but the black guy seems to be identical to the black guy in other pics and recording), "clothing that is much too heavy" HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE they know deep down, not everyone is buying the voodoo puppetshow the Dems are putting on.

Then what do you want us to do? we're already ignoring him unless he has something substantial to share, after he fucking ruined the Holla Forums musicals and tried to spread his namefagging leadership outside of the GG threads.

And he's a frog, they have lolita shit there, unless you want to go full day of the rope on him, just ignore the faggot like the rest of us.

fucking what? How? How the fuck can you expect to do ANYTHING without a primary source?

Not yet. This user is assuming that the people putting together the leaks are being distracted by this Hillary stuff.

kind of a dumb assumption, whoever had them was in their little clique at first so I doubt they're regular anons.

That doesn't make any sense. The only reason to forbid primary sources is if you can't get reliable access to them because of things like pay walls.

SocJus brigade of hotpocketeer wikipedians doing it for free, remember how they managed to make Breitbart into the not-reliable sources list? Saw they were also shitting on wikileaks and Assange for hitting on Shillary and ignoring his comments about GG and the wider media.

I'm not telling you what to do, I just thought it was important to share since that kind of shit is a risk. There are people in this thread who are not ignoring him and think he's a okay just because he's a namefag in the thread. I also know he was involved in other GG shit recently too.

GG spent a lot of effort going after the srhbutts chat logs and shit, and also tried to follow up on that pedo mod who worked for Anita. If you can't see what's wrong with associating with someone like this, I don't know what else to tell you.

I also didn't time this shit to be posted after the FTC thing. I'm not the user who posted that update, and I honestly didn't know what was going on because all that was posted on the thread was a KiA link without context.

Then go get more evidence, because a lot of people are fucking sick of derails because of drama like this, gonna treat this like those Acid man leaks by revolt, so go on with your crusade while the rest of us ignores the guy.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

I don't know but maybe we should rethink the way he poisoned GG on Holla Forums and Ralph. He tried to do the same with Milo but failed.

How to spot a shill 101

Ralphshill mad that his idol got cuffed and lets it out on Val helping his fellow revoltards out in another D&C op.

See, that would make sense if it's sensibly applied to something like
Globally applying a rule like that to everything without logic is non fucking sensical, and just fosters retarded rules lawyering.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

SJWs can't into context. That's why they make these broad brush strokes and sweeping decisions.

Ralph is a complete faggot as far as I'm concerned. This has nothing to do with him.

Whenever they realize that inflating their ego doesn't compensate for their height.

twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/775026236372488192

His height does explain why he always starts fights.

Context destroys their arguments. They need to wipe context away so they can have the full rule over arbitrary judgment to damn anyone they want for whatever reason. As with everything, it's a means to exert power and domination over others.

The evidence is in IRC logs where people who worked on the Vivian Visual Novel chatted about shit. The archives for the Holla Forums thread in which they logs are discussed in the /cow/ thread. I'm not going to dig into this shit more, because I don't like dwelling on this kind of shit because it affects me negatively. Someone else can do that if they want.

I agree about what the revoltards tried to do to Acid Man. They didn't dig up anything bad on him anyways, because there isn't anything. But there's reasons to be suspicious of someone who identifies as being lolicon in a GG general thread.

That's not the usual akaribot.

That one posts gifs instead.

It's not. It's one that makes gifs based on what you tweet at it.

THE FTC FOIA PDF ON GAWKER IS NOW SEARCHABLE

To anyone checking the Gawker FTC FOIA, Acrobat's OCR was run through it in two different ways, Searchable Image and ClearScan, so that all 1702 pages could be searched through instead of just still images.

Searchable Image OCR:
www46.zippyshare.com/v/9hTQQea3/file.html

mega.nz/#!6Rx20Dia!FO1q32V5RqRRijPoYpEaJG2w9PEhH6FePwCj5JYUdfQ

u.teknik.io/92HpM.pdf

ClearScan OCR:

www45.zippyshare.com/v/De7sJi1D/file.html

mega.nz/#!LcIgzACQ!-d75Iy_jmKBXotS6VkHWx4APUgqwpEwC-Hei6mHA56M

u.teknik.io/AB5Sc.pdf

Kill yourself, blame GamerGate.

you fucked up op.

KEK SHINES UPON US

Quick! back to cuckchan! because 9 minutes is an eternity and you needed a reason to vent on goobergabbers!

And Ralphshill, he won't invite you to his wedding at Arby's no matter how hard you shill and d&c.

Gonna report you for triggering me! you're gonna be in reddit and become a normalfag meme!

Weak shit, fbcb94.

God damn these past few months have been great, once the trello leaks drop I think I'll die from smug

I'm not an amerifat so can someone explain the whole "uncle tom" thing?

An Uncle Tom is a nigger who hates other niggers and sucks up to white people/makes excuses for racism, according to SocJus. Comes from the Harriet Beecher Stowe book Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Slave nigger character from Uncle Tom's Cabin, perfect insult for dindus to hurl to colored people who disagree with them, PC term is Internalized Racism nowadays.

Something about black servant slaves that didn't suffer too much under slavery couldn't cope with being free and rejected the idea of liberation and instead stuck with their masters. Considered traitors by the black slaves who wanted to be free.

By modern context it just means "Black person who is not a nigger for not sucking up for BLM or blaming the whites/cops for everything." Or just a black person wanting to be something other than a thug.

It's a house slave who sucked up to the white masters to stay in good standing with them and get into a good position. A slave who actually accepts and profits from the slavery system for their own benefit.

Basically a black guy who betrays his race.

Yeah Val is a jobless pedo degenerate but there's not shit that can be done to him and he gets off on attention so the best response is to ignore his stupid ass.

A nigguh who wants to get ahead in life without pushing drugs, pimpin hos or singing about aforementioned acts. Considered to be conforming to the power structures built by the white devils and thus the biggest act of treason to one's own race.

Are you sensitive?

But if we ignore him, how can we possibly derail threads with eceleb drama
Can't pick on user, so they attack namefags.

whatever you're not using right now :^)

this is why namefags should be banned, then we can get rid of val once and for all

now you know why Wikipedia is shit

why hasn't mark banned him yet

see, fags get banned for much less, why the fuck is ralphshill still allowed to post here?

this

ralph shill proxy hops and uses tor when banned, he's been banned numberous times.

Oh boy, can't wait for him to say his posts got deleted and got a 11 minutes ban along with his 9.

numerous*

Is it on ebay yet?

F

Daily reminder that all of this happened when that user made a thread on 8/pol/ where we channeled our meme energy by putting our hand on our monitors and chanting for Hillary to die.

Huh, is that shit?

Non-shit browsers don't exist.
They're all fucking awful these days. The web is dead.
Firefox is probably the best browser these days, and it's still terrible. It's relatively unstable and each version seems to get worse.
The Servo project might sort things out, but who knows.

Nope. Maggots and rotten discharge.

So how does one hang around shitting up the same general for almost two years yet never learn how to blend in?

Autism.

Of course.

any suggestions in particular, tips?

with1shoe.com/odd_shoes

no
because I'm also using a shit browser
try palemoon or waterfox, I hear those mentioned a lot.

It's relevant because he's wannabe leaderfag who has involved himself in operations and different GG, Holla Forums related projects before.

I wouldn't exactly call Breitbard reliable or anything, but what really rankles me is the hypocrisy of allowing media like Polygon, the Guardian, etc. as if they are somehow more trustworthy.

WE BEIN RAIDED?

Happy depending-on-who-you-ask-birthday, Vivian.

Val is only relevant because people like you bitch at him instead of just ignoring him like everybody else does.

You're a bit of a cunt, u know that m8?
Those are suggestions I've heard before. You're more useful and less smarmy than our Holla Forums, so thanks.

911 hours in MS Paint

You're getting raided by my
THICK
WHITE
LOAD

All me.

I hope the mods ban both of you.

She is literally falling apart

Breitbart is at least as reliable as CNN/MSNBC these days.

the media will try to spin this as Hillary taking up modern art as a hobby

Are we being invaded?

He knew about the zachattack skype group leaks before they happened. He's been involved in shit beyond this thread. All I want to do is warn people. I'm not trying to stir shit over z-list ecelebs.

I thankfully haven't seen Val around much since some user posted a tier list of namefags/recognizable anons and put him on shit tier with Ralph shill and the whole thread agreed.

Oh, look what I found in my folder! At least partially related to today and this thread.

nice pic m8

9/11
Needs frecklage.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SHE WAS AN ANIMATRONIC.

FNAF was a warning about Hillary.

HAPPY 9/11 DAY
GAMERGAYS

Check

but he didn't get trips??

REMINDER FOR WHAT'S AT STAKE
If we don't get these CON Leaks out, the damage to the industry will be even worse than it is.
I know some of us are helping out, emailing, letting people know, but I know there is a lot of people here doing nothing.
It's time to get off your ass and start helping.
If you don't, the longer it will take for CON to be taken down, to have the Trust and Safety Council revamped, to show major companies that people like Feminist Frequency aren't people you want to be associated with.
The amount of censorship going on in the Gaming Industry right now is ridiculous, it's too much, there shouldn't be any censorship full stop.
Games aren't coming to the West, games that do are being altered, some games are being destroyed completely.
Remember Fire Emblem Fates?
That is just one example of multiple games that have been destroyed completely, to push their agenda, to get back at us.
Another game taken away from us.
We can stop them, it will take a while, but if we get these emails out, start letting people know about these CON Artists, we will be one step closer to that day, the day that all games get to be released in their entirety, the day you can buy Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 in store, fully localized, uncensored.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here, on what to do with specific information.
Don't be afraid to ask if there is something else to do, cause there is a lot of stuff we need done.
Go here if you want to help, it has further information. - pastebin.com/AURpTBEC

Being as reliable as the Clinton News Network isn't exactly high praise.

Yes, but you still need to be bullied for being slow.

>You're a bit of a cunt, u know that m8?
thank you, I try my best
>less smarmy than our Holla Forums
I wouldn't bet on it. still, glad I could help.

smdh tbh fam, what are mark and his goons doing

got any caps?

I imagine the trello leaks are particularly damaging, displaying systematic targeting and harassment. Someone is toying with them right now…

Point is that CNN and MSNBC are considered reliable sources on wikipedia but Breitbart isn't.

TO DO LIST
PEOPLE TO CONTACT OVER CON
>>>/gamergatehq/327328
For this week, lets focus on Taco Bell as a Weekly Email Goal:
Phone: 1-949-863-4500
Contact Us page: tacobell.com/contact-us
And for the youtuber to spread word; AlphaOmegaSin
youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaSin
There are other areas to focus on, like how they basically confess to manipulating Wikipedia editors.
————————
OPERATION MOE
Vid related. SJW coming for "cute anime" and VNs- butthurt a VN game got greenlit on Steam.
Like it or not- Japan has SJWs (called SEALDs). You didn't think Soroz would stop with the west did you?
Japan can buckle- especially if they don't think no one cares.
Not to mention even if Japan stands strong- they see the west as a "bonus" while catering to Japan fans.
If they get enough shit, they will stop exporting.
If the government bans it (on behalf of western AAA companies for money and screaming parents for more votes), they will stop exporting- and you can't legally import.
Like the vid says; stand strong.
Show Japanese devs you care.
Show western SJW they are the minority and you won't change.
And show anyone else who wants to fuck with your hobby that you are VERY loud.
It's not about cute bullshit. It's about your right to do whatever the fuck you want in your free time.
Just like how women can read Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, and romance novels with a chipndale on the front cover.
—————————-
Don't forget to vote to protect the internet (forum.nichegamer.com/threads/domain-name-control-to-be-given-over-to-icann-dictators-given-control-of-the-internet.705/#post-34124)

Korean BBQ
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

Keep tearing down DiGRA papers
>>>/gamergatehq/326297
That new book sold only 20 or 200 copies globally, but tear that apart if you want

Look into the SJW shit in the new Ace Attorney game (forum.nichegamer.com/threads/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice.751/)

GET EMAILING!

EMAIL PEOPLE ABOUT CON AND GET THEIR ALLIES TO TURN ON THEM!

WE HAVE OUR SMOKING GUN! LET'S FUCKING USE IT!

I look at those pictures, I read those comments and I have to wonder if the SJW thing is seriously all just women's insane inferiority complexes rearing their ugly heads in unison. Like, shit, man, SJWs wouldn't have half the power they do without women bolstering their ranks and parroting their nonsense.

We're literally fighting against toxic femininity.

Bitches be crazy.

We could blame the patriarchy for that.

Can someone repost these in this thread?
I'm AFK for a bit:
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10281.0-10281.17
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10489.0-10489.10
archive.is/cjJTD#selection-10739.0-10739.21

I've said it time and again the last five years. Feminism and fat acceptance are the last refuge for aging harpies. With their looks fading and such unbearable personalities, they have to shame men into wanting them.

where the fuck was that last one posted that it got 400 upboats and reddit shekels?

But why are the young ones buying into it?

They're minds are easy to manipulate

Have you ever seen an attractive feminist?

have you been to Holla Forums?
Fuck trying to get help. You'd be better off finding help IRL. Or calling Mordac, Preventer of Information Services

are international calls fine or should it be US only?

Because they're being told that they live in a rape culture and all men are evil and that all piv is rape and the wage gap is real. And a lot of it comes from professors and people they trust.

Taco Bell has stores all over the place, I'm sure it's fine.

Physically attractive? A couple here and there. Which always baffled me - what did they have to gain by casting their lot in with the uggos and harpies? Are women just that much of a bunch of herd animals?

Why do they trust these people? Why don't they exercise any independent thought? Why don't they find the truth for themselves? It's fucking mystifying. Maybe it's because I don't have a cunt, idk, but I don't fucking understand their willingness to listen and believe. Shit's like some kind of magic spell being put on them, and they're rolling 1s on their saving throws against mind control or some shit.

It screams like woman jealousy disguised as toxic feminity to me.

They're told to trust them and thinking is hard.

It all depends on how they were raised since birth I guess.

If everybody around is much more ugly than you, you don't have to be afraid of some random chick stealing your limelight.

This pic is giving me a feel long forgotten.

I wanna fuck Honkers.

This is as good an explanation as I've ever seen. Female competition, and we're fucking caught in the middle of it.

Oh, go cry into your beer, faggot.

Why are you ban evading?

Only if you take responsibility.

She's just algorithms though.

So I can get banned.

Exactly.

so you gonna exterminate the jews over a scratch?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Crash_Override_Network#Chat_log_leaks

They're trying to take mentions of the leaks down

Usually I would prefer the real girl but she's kinda brown and that's a turnoff so in this case I'd take the thing on the right.

I wish. That would be amazing.

This is a next-level assblasting. There are plenty of women that like just like this on my college campus. I'm certain the vast majority of them are real.
Alright, I was reading along for a while now, but now this is just too fucking stupid. Poe's Law?

It's possible that the post got shared to SRS where all those faggots would upload it could upvote it.

Young people are stupid.
Also the mindset of "If you're not a feminist, you hate women /aren't a real woman." That probably doesn't help.

I have. Most of her friends were unsightly, though, and got her interested in it. After a few years of feminism, now she's ugly, too. Her hair's cut short and terribly damaged from all the dye, she's got her nose pierced, and she's packed on at least 30lbs.
It's a real shame, because she was legitimately one of the cutest girls I had ever met and I crushed on her back in high school.

…I guess it's for the best that the closest I'd gotten was adding her as a facebook friend way back when to creep on her photos.

You'd think they'd never heard of the Streisand Effect.

Jesus christ how did you manage to survive that long?

HAS ANYONE HERE SEEN VID RELATED, YET!?
I know the info is aimed at Jehovah's Witnesses, but the same can be said for SJWs/Radical Feminists.

Definition of insanity, etc.

Its called a tan.

so in other words you're a bitch nigga. Take some of that energy and use it to kill yourself. hehe.

Taquitos. I'm stuffed now.

I'll buy the ring today.

I feel you. My ex turned to feminism. Still decently cute but gaining weight. Obnoxious to listen to now though.

I will show her the rhythm of my dick

Sure is. Really ugly. Why spicify yourself?

Ayoo sup dawg. You aight?

There's been a push to redefine pedophilia as fucking anyone under the age of 25 in some leftist circles, as that's when the brain fully matures on average.

This is the only reason a lot of articles are severely biased.

Either way would be good, it's just I like calm and gentle women and also slightly older that doesn't shout about feminism 80% of her lifetime.

something sad about their autism going to nefarious causes like historical revisionism, but then again, it is pretty funny how much time and text they waste in a cause that can never be achieved

When I browse Holla Forums I see people claiming MGS was a good series. They're not the only ones who are into historical revisionism.

Does anyone think that Hillary's campaign dying on 9-11 a little bit to convenient? I mean I thought Kek was a meme. This is down right spooky.

CNN isn't reporting Hillary having to be dragged around like dummy. I wonder if they'll still try to pretend like this didn't happen up until the point they have to report on her death from whatever disease she has.

you're absolutely right, that's the exact same thing

That's your mistake.

It's just the host body rejecting the parasite. Her people will administer some drugs to get the autoimmune response under control and Hillary will be back with us again.

Meme magic.

And I suppose you think memes have no power in our world, right?

if she does not have do any face to face debates because of it, then it would be very convenient for her

Kek is a meme. But memes aren't just dreams anymore.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Also, it's time to check em.

That's a remarkably stupid way of looking at things.

That aside, there's other implications of such a policy, as well.
When do we let kids drive or drink? If we assume they aren't mature enough to handle their own bodies, how can we possibly allow them to operate one-ton steel coffins where a single bad decision can result in death?

Checked.

The Zone opens on the internet and every computer becomes a hazard for normalfags, always under the threat of a blowout nuking their faces through the monitor.

It is written. Praise kek.

You want to warn people that a namefag is shit?
Maybe we should warn them about the wetness of water too while we're at it. But I think that wouldn't be derailment enough to your cancerous ass would it?

I think he's real. Seen more evidence of him than the Christian god at least, plus he predates him.

Ayyyy

More like a zombie at this point.

One reason is SJWs are just plain looking or worse. They don't get attention like the physically attractive people do. They are angry and bitter at life and they didn't have a reason for that. An excuse to hold onto, like a crutch. Then along comes their gender studies professor (who grew up the same way) giving them an excuse for all their failings without ever encouraging them to grow up and accept some responsibility for their ugliness (be it weight or personality). The young student can now blame the system without having to accept any responsibility for their own choices.

The stroke of midnight…

Reposting: HAPPY (JEWS DID) 9/11 DAY GAYMERGOYS

(Also, may Val join Hillary Rodham Clinton in death)

If she dies, they will just blame GamerGate, as always

Praise Cirno, servant of Kek, pbuh.

I have been spreading this version that isn't filled with typos for years I swear

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Could you imagine if they actually went with a story like that?

Can you please cut out the circle jerk maybe?

Those are some nice digits.

baka

If that happens, I'll ask the checklist user to add
when he returns in a couple of weeks.

Stupid Cirno, you put your double 9's upside down.

At the very least, the death of her campaign

I can get repeating numbers too!!

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

Whoever says baka is the baka, you baka. Cirno just needs more Chirumiru.

They just keep attributing us more and more power.
Remember this?

Run along retard

Sauce?

I would never stop laughing if that were to happen. This is the story of Humpty Dumpty honestly. Where are the memes comparing this episode to a Weekend at Bernie's?

Someone made a great edit of this with Clinton's words as a voice over.

Apparently Gilda is not blessed by Kek.

ARCHIVE IT
If they slip up, spread it far and wide. Let CON be the anchor that drags down Wiki's bias.

STAY ON TOPIC FUCK BOYS

>>10680156

Game on LAPD.

The end goal is to infantilize WEAKEN the citizenry, to justify and increase Big Brother and Nanny State.
By abolishing the deplorable concept of borders of, and bringing in Totally Peaceful non violent refugee immigrants who are all Steve Jobs level of non raping and killing, of course. Making the world a better place, yada yada world peace etc. :^)

Nice.

Even better.

I wish I could find that fucking song. Or at least a youtube link to the video.

Now I've got to go find that post and hang it up like all the other ones predicting shit like this

Anyone posted this here already?

I guess I'll fucking repost this on my own then.
You don't even deserve the lewd attached to get your attention.

Incomplete List of Articles Giving Positive Coverage to CON
archive.is/HcgFe

Supportive Coverage of CON
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

Write those emails if you haven't already. Implore about the security risk, the harasser in their midsts, their behavior, etc. After all, these are supposed to be trusted people.

Though as expected it seems like some emails are being conveniently ignored. They sure were quick on ralphretard's drunk ass though

An idea bounced around in the last thread was that (if you felt enough time had passed; after a concentrated effort of emailing them, that a response should have occurred) we should go over their heads and contact their advertisers.

DisNod people who lied about CON and are associated with CON.
Much like how the original DisNod no longer made gaming websites a "safe bet" to advertise on- make the advertising world afraid to recommend anywhere that CON has touched.

archive.is/7Knhv
I dunno if Wikipedia deletes part of the "talk" as it updates, so keep an eye on it.
Anything incriminating this far?

Reported to the FBI, why did you admit you did something to try kill her, did you poison her?

Is there a way to put webms on twitter?

Make 'em into mp4s.

But Steve Jobs was a shithead who ripped off countless hardworking employees (the only reason most early Apple staff have any stock at all is because the Woz gave them some of his own share), as well as denied he was the father of his own daughter because he refused to take responsibility for his own actions.
Just because he was rich doesn't mean he wasn't any less fucked than everyone else coming in.

But hey, at least Jobs firmly believed things should just work. He wasn't enough of an asshole to remove the fucking headphone jack from a phone who's primary selling point is that it's a great music player.
Maybe I should be giving the guy more credit.

But what if the hacker 4chan was Neil Breen?

use ffmpeg or something to convert it to mp4

never had a reason to go there but now I'm curious
>Mordac
top kek

pure coincidence

this on the other hand is clearly meme magic

and show just how batshit insane they are in the process

Guys, this is strange. It has been several days. His discussion page is a wasteland of organized shitposting, but no moderation to be seen.
No block, nothing.
Nothing on twitter, neither. What is Flynt up to?
I guess he's saving up victim points, but is anyone even listening to him at this point?

thanks

Then he'd be the best hacker there ever was.

What heresy is this?

There would be a magic rock, lots of canned tuna, a large number of broken old laptops and he would talk to himself for long periods of time.

Dumbass

It's like that Onion piece about Apple releasing a laptop with no keyboard.

From what I have seen SJW threw him under the bus along time ago and stopped giving a shit what he says.

You can't rape the willing.

maybe he killed himself

What are they gonna do, criminalize weapons grade meme magic?

Anyone here have a gab.ai account? I need some people to follow.

My nigga

But they already did.
Have you tried one of the newer macbooks with special "butterfly keyswitches?"
It's like smashing your fingers against a table. There's no key travel at all.

You said you would kill her if she mentioned GG, just after she does this happens, seems like you did what you had planned and admitted it on 8ch gg thread.

I got on as John Freeman. Haven't used it much yet, though.

I have not been writing another novel.
I've been hacking into Feminist groups and anti cyberbully networks all over the world.
And I'm going to expose them all.
And no one knows I'm doing it.
NO ONE. KNOWS.

re: Steve Jobs. I'm not a yuuuge fan of him, he was very good at leveraging the shit out of an image he crafted, sure. But otherwise the things and trends he brought IMO is mostly sizzle but increasingly less meat.

But the point is there are regressive retards who uses the name, and pop cult image of Jobs as a universal stand in whenever the topic of kneejerk, emotion based 'WE MUST DOOO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THOSE POOR REFUGEES WHO DINDUNUFFIN' immigration policy. Some genuinely are just trying to escape a shithole situation they had nothing to do with. Some are pretty fucking far from that and actively are part of the reason why their state are failing or became a shithole.
You may or may not seen some moronic sermonizing that goes "well you sound like a bigot, because didju know, that STEVE JOBS came from an immigrant parent!" Because wait for it, all immigrants are of course exactly like Steve Jobs.

I need to get around to watching his other movies. Only seen Double Down.

at 50 tweets per minute?
I doubt it.

Written and directed by Rich Evans.
Lighting by no one.

The CON chat log showed that even a gang of socjus scammers and sociopaths saw Wu Flynt as a very unstable loose cannon.

Yeah, I know.
I'm more annoyed with the regressive left and uneducated who act as if he was an upstanding member of society when he was a real dick.

Hell, instead of treating his employees better, he solved the suicide issue in Chinese factories by putting up nets to catch those who tried to jump.

If someone gives you a talking-to like this, be sure to reply with the Beethoven Abortion argument. I just looked it up to remind myself which composer it was, and sure enough RatoinalWiki was one of the first results. :^)

Maybe Kek acted again, and we don't know it.

Do I even want to know?

twitter.com/HillaryShoeton

So for some reason i just have a feeling that the CONleaks won't happen today.

Don't know why I get this feeling but I do

Arguing with hypothetic potential against a certain 'not'.

I'm going to regret this, but tell me anyway.

You're right.

they will wait a bit for shit to die down

It's for the best, we've got too much smug from the FTC thing and now hillary breaking down

In unrelated news, there's apparently a meme going around Tumblr that Beethoven was black and all of Western civilization has been covering it up for 200 years.

it's probably getting delayed so that shillary's death doesn't steal the spotlight

I'd love to see an attempted prosecution that way, "Your honor, the defense clearly used vile magics to kill a presidential nominee."

I thought they were against cultural appropriation? :^)

CNN was finally forced to report the Faintenning. Wolf Blitzer was tearing up during the report. I'm not making this up, they tried to spin it as not a big deal though.

That must explain this
twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/774996090915610624

That a name or a joke?

Their line of reasoning seems to be:

Please note that this same line of reasoning can also be used to "prove" that Jean-Claude Van Damme is black.

Same thing on Aus news.
Typical bullshit.

I can clearly make out the Negroid features.

>" You prove to me he wasn't

This is so fucking typical of SocJus. They're spoiled little brats that want everything served to them on a Silver Plate.

Are you a foreign fag or do you seriously not know who Wolf Blitzer is?

Or he could be someone that doesn't look at political media altogether. I'm sure there's plenty of people like that.

Haven't watched tv in ten years.

Probably the same user that didn't know that Dick Wolf was a real person.

It's just a pro-life argument that the circumstances of Beethoven's birth would have justified aborting him. You wouldn't want to have prevented this great person from coming into existence right? Then you should support our movement to abolish abortion.

So the retards think conquest = population replacement. Got it.

Don't make fun of JCVD's skin condition. Not his fault he doesn't produce enough pigment. Anyway, who are you to say that all black people have to be dark skinned? Ever heard of albinos? QED.

HAS THE TRELLO BEEN RELEASED YET ?
It better have. I couldn't take another lie. Where's the sealion panda ? :^j
Also, why aren't people spreading the fact that the FTC actually directly quotes some of GG's work and writing against gawker ? This shit's fucking amazing.

I kinda feel bad for Wu. Seemed to really want the game to succeed and be good, but for it all to end like this… why do these people lack talent so painfully much ?

Also holy shit the revolttards have been going mental over me, even I don't care about myself as much as they do. I'll admit each time they post the "pictures of Val" and think it's actually me I cringe a little, but the "he's totally muslim" and "he rapes little children" kinda made me laugh.
And I apologize for how much they are shitting the threads because of me, seriously didn't expect those people to go this mental over it, as if I ever mattered or had any form of leverage over GG in the first place
Oh and I actually really like Milo, was a swell fella at GGinParis

Don't waste your empathy.

Yep. The image of Jobs is still treated as a secular saint by many.
It Just Werx. :^)

Did he offer to bring a non deplorable basket of get well gifts for her? It almost sounds like ClintonNews Network is heavily biased for one candidate over the other or something.

Well, sure, Wu's a shithead that definitely deserves everything coming to >her, but still, I dunno… so much money, so much time, and the game feels like >she WANTED to make it good, and yet just… couldn't. Out of talentlessness, mostly, but still.
I obviously am not feeling too bad for >her, just a hint of "oh well… guess it's not happening".

She should look into doing a comic collaboration with that John Flynt guy.

It's not revoltards, pedofag. No one likes you.

More like out of pathological narcissism and being a twitter addict.

I've been following GG off and on, can someone spoonfeed me and tell me the difference between all the different factions? Ggrevolt and gghq and whatever.

Got a link to it, I want to see the mental gymnastics.

Personally I use Xmedia Recode.

Cry moar!

Well, of course, but people who don't like me just filter and/or ignore me. They don't go mad over my existence is what I mean.

Fuck, I'm now remembering those people who have on average like a hundred tweets per day posted. I'm trying to imagine someone spending so much time on their phone or their computer and I genuinely have a hard time. Like, a few dozens, maybe, although it's a lot, when you're a thirteen year old insecure girl I suppose, but a hundred ? SEVERAL hundreds ? I swear to god…

Do you actually like Val?

I don't even care if the shit they're saying about you is true or not, I'm glad they're going after you. I hate you that fucking much.
Do you honestly believe that all the people who don't like you are just memeing, trolling, or shills? You are genuinely disliked by damn near everyone, and instead of correcting your behaviour or just fucking off, you double down.

What do you care. Go to bully some twat on ghazi.

You care enough to namefag, you wine-swilling republican.

we're into the uncanny valley here

I don't think you understand. You've been outed as pedophile cancer. People spent a lot of effort going after people like srhbutts. I'm not going to give you a pass because you think you can attention whore in this thread until people forget.

He's not going to fuck you mate.

That's Mozart you cultural illiterate.

I don't really mind him one way or the other. He's not even in here a lot of the time.

Fuck it, my autism took the better of me and I wrote this based on this fan made trailer.

"Feminism, where anything goes…"
"Enjoy it while you can.."
"I'm about to end it all."

"My name is Holla Forums. I always thought I was doing the right thing when preparing for life. I was the first in college and memeing science, I joined the chans and became a 1337 hax0r, I won many lulzs for distinctive service. I'm now a covert memer, misogynist, for any #GGer that wants to redpill a normalfag."
"I don't need much to live on anymore. I eat hotpockets in my mom's basement. I control access to anything, and everything, even from my simple, brillant setup."
"My orders from #GG are to shut down feminism in vidya, forever ever."
"I've been given this great power, but I'm so alone without Vivian."

"My daughteru and I always wanted to play video games."
"Get rekt Viv."
"And now all of that has been taken away from me."
"Muh soggy knee confirmed."
"He's planing something very big. Bigger than 9/11, or ISIS full of KKK Hitlers from the racist alt-right"

"It's me. Give me Donald Trump. Emails have been sent."
"Game journos don't try to kill me because I'm already dead."
"Where does he go?"
"He's on a quest. Don't ask, he's praising Kek."
"You're a genius, the best, but you know that. No, this time, it's personal.
"I can't forget her, and I can't forget them for what they did to gamers."
"Forgive me, Forgive me. It's starting now."

"CON is leaked! Get out!"
"I've got the package."
"It's a shill. He makes no sense."
"Don't ask how I found you're a pedo, I know everything"
"Hulkamania's running wild! RUN!"
"HOLY SHIT IT'S HIM!"
"So many questions, I'm so confused!"
"IT CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS! IT CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS! I'm a gamer! I AM A GAMER, I LOVE THE VIDYA! MY HOBBY!"
"My waifu has been diagnosed with brain cancer."
"Oh no, I'm so sorry."
"A character assassination."
"Who wants to slander someone?"

Is that some tsundere jealousy I spot there? You're secretly in love with Val but are too shy to confess it to him, so you vent your frustration against him. Cute.

I think we're just seeing the result of someone coming out of their little isolated world and seeing their product rejected by the market they were convinced would consume it.
Maybe someone should tell him SJWs don't actually buy games just like they don't buy comics. He was pandering to an audience that didn't really exist.
That's not even mentioning the game was really terrible too. Not even going to go after the low hanging stuff like the "artstyle", the combat so desperately needs to be rebalanced. I was playing some Forza while watching Brote's stream and I was finishing entire races faster than he was getting through fights with regular dudes, not even bosses. Credit where it's due, he at least went and actually made a game that actually had gameplay. Not many of her ilk can claim that

No.
Milo's the one I have a crush on.

that's not meme that's a sign for your education system being fucked beyond repair.

Maybe he's an 8 year old girl. In that case, there's a possibility Val will want to have sex with him.

WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT TRELLO?

They are trying to make everything black. I'm not sure if it isn't rage bait to get a race war/make everyone hate blacks, or if there is some kind of meta realization that they are trying to prop up a group that doesn't really have the same cultural impact that other groups do.

Fuck, THAT actually makes me kinda sad. Assuming you have tons of people who love you so much they'd totally be willing to support you and enjoy your art, and the only people who actually do so are the very people you wish were dead.
Also Brote sucks at most games so it's not entirely rev60's fault that he was taking so long to finish simple fights

I only like women, user.

THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO KNOW TOO, WE WERE PROMISED A TRELLO BY TODAY

His hair is fucking weird. He's charming IRL though. Was fun talking with him, even for a short while.

>the revolttards have been going mental over me
it's not just revolt who dislikes you bruh

gee, it's almost like attention whoring on twitter all the time instead of bettering yourself is counterproductive or something.

WE WUZ COMPOSERS N SHEEIT

shillary's death fainting is bigger news

U BE SAYIN WE WAZ GERMANZ AN SHEIT?

I watched it live on CNN. I've never seen Wolf Blitzer that visually upset before. I'll see if there's a video somewhere.

He looked better before he went full retard with the dyed blonde hair and such. Pale with dark hair is always best.

but it isnt gg relatet at all.

fuck off eu cuck.

Being a homo is like one step above full blown pedophilia on the slippery slope of degeneracy.

twitter.com/ANNZac/status/775041862864338946

Never forget anons

is this some facebook meme trash

For what purpose?

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, I did prefer it when he had dark hair. Still works for me but not as well.

Back peddling now. Only a few threads ago you said you were a lolicon. People know the truth though:

archive.is/d1usW#selection-20855.0-20855.42

Yeah, Zac who runs ANN is an SJW goon. I've been warning you about this shit for two years at this point, yet fags still post links to that cancerous website from time to time.

DON'T WORRY GUYS I HAVE THE TRELLO LEAKS HERE

one is gay, the other is gayer
i'll let you decide which is which

this

it will take up all the headlines and leave no space for the leaks.

O-OOPS I MESSED UP

We'll be pushing the leaks plenty, if you think anyone in the media other than a few pro outlets will push them then you're retarded.

I liked gghq way more than this thread at least.

Wu's story is pretty sad. I'm not saying he deserves much sympathy because's he a fucking crazy twitter addict with an enormous ego which may be shattering as we speak, but in his own way he's the victim of what is pretty much a cult.

Well, yeah, lolis are female. My point is, I don't like penises.
Also lolis are not real. Just a friendly reminder.

Fuck's sake gilda these are important

You forgot one.

Never forget the Australian 9/11, morning TV will never be the same.
;_;7

Yeah, a lot of these people make me really sad actually. Like, so many seem to just be so afraid and guilty over their own lives that they authorize absolutely anything as long as it swears that "it's totally not your fault".
So many of them are children who just hope for a hug instead of that entire stupid garbage they're spewed at.

user. I like lolis. Lolis aren't real. Are you moralfagging or just being dumb on purpose ?

I meant people will be too busy discussing that instead of the leaks. or else why delay them?

there's less cancer there at any rate

he doesn't deserve any sympathy, the lying piece of shit. he deserves every ass-reaming he has coming to him.

I wouldn't give a shit if it was about lolis:

It's sad that the days of functional GG board on Holla Forums seem to be behind us. I really can't do Plebbit. I tried, but they're just too bluepilled and annoying.

Twitter already censored the fuck out of the Hillary fainting thing.

Example? Link? Anything?

It just the heat goy don't think about it, hey what about that racist Trump his so evil right.

Here's hoping voat.co gains more popularity.
voat.co/v/news

You have to be shitting me.

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/775062190860693506

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/775007012656713728

Nah. They were on top of that within 30 minutes of it coming out.

You could have at least done /cuteboys/ idiot.

Eh, while there is a high chance that flynt is genuinely, mentally bonkers. He's also still an asshole by his own actions.

Holla Forums confirmed as Gilda's bf

Even /cuteboys/ hates bugchasers, they're not welcome on the board.

What did they do, remove it from trends? Holly shit is that place cancerous. This is genuine fucking news.

that's what Hillary's staff said when she shitted her pants

Its funny how there's morons there going, "Well I've seen tweets on it so they obviously aren't fucking with what tags are trending."

Sure, but I didn't say anything that would lead anyone to think I was a bug chaser.

The removed it from trends. There were at least 3 trends covering it too.

twitter.com/8chnewsplus

Doesn't that mean that Blacks are also Nazis as they were German and by proxy also Aryan?

plebbit in general is beyond garbage. kia was okay up until late 2015, then it went to shit.

i can see #hillaryshealth trending, but not #hillaryfaints.
might have something to do with region though

the first 2 are fucking awful

kek

You didn't say anything that would lead anyone to think you liked cute boys.

In the trash it goes.

Reminder that the jim fanboy who got triggered over vivian lusting. Val should be an easy target, you guys are going to need to up your game

/cuteboys/ isn't just about appreciating cute boys, there's plenty of hookup threads.

I can't wait for episode 5. Is there even going to be one actually ?

Does anyone actually believe he's not a pedo then? Why do you have so much invested in defending him?

Also see no reason why that user who worked on the Vivian VN would lie, Val responded to him like he was how he said he was in the thread as well.

Did they get a stand in?

Well if the Clinton News Network says she's fine that's good enough for me.

If I wasn't so poor I'd commission so much gilda femdom

It already aired.

Nobody cares about Val except Val and the Ralph Shill. The faggot doesn't understand how Taiwanese shadow puppet boards work and makes himself a target. Fuck off and wage your war elsewhere

Fuck, really ? Can't find it on youtube, should look harder. Thanks dear.

You have to have actual proof before people give a shit, and shitposting on Holla Forums isn't that convincing.

>Can you prove Val isn't a pedophile?
Do you not see you're doing the same exact thing as the guy in ?

Best.

He probably does because he's a revoltard

You're a fucking hero. Just searched for it again and STILL couldn't find it. Hope it's as amazing as the previous ones.

You forgot the

Last 2 sketches are amazing, first two are okay.

You're in for a treat

CNN is now claming she has pneumonia. I still don't believe it, since "over heated" was an obvious lie.

You have to wonder how they will act if she outright dies on stage.

Shocked. And then CNN will try to make her into a saint.

That they are bringing out actual illnesses when they told everyone a week or two ago that she was perfectly fine is hilarious.

first dead woman president

They will blame Trump.

Stop replying to off topic shit you faggots

I know how I would act, at least.

It's Trump's fault for pushing her so hard. Damn misogynist swine outright killed her.

Yes, I enjoy this

twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/775072047269543936
The man is an actual fucking savage

YFW when Trump wins by way of Shillary dying.

Meteor 2016

they'll claim that Trump's "toxic masculinity" was so severe that it manifested as poison in Hillary's veins

Trump will win even if she somehow survives her constant seizures and mental breakdowns.

The guy who made it wanted to make a full doujin but anons went autistic because "hurr durr how can Gilda have a twisted alternative personality like all the other doujins"

Now I have to fap to this VN again, thanks a lot you assholes

Gildafag, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I would've been content with more OC.

You're welcome.

Who needs a president when you can have a meteorite?

:^)

People don't like transparent thread derailers.

An user get's butthurt over the dumb Frog in a bread because of usual Val faggotry, and then hours later coincidentally get's a cow thread with a similar posting style. And it's pure coincidence later that butthurt over random shitposting is being cross-posed between the two threads as some evidence and some claims being pushed by a anonymous IRCfag. Conveniently when someone is now all of a sudden continuously anally blasted over fucking jim.

I think Val is a creepy fuck, especially his interactions with some GG ladies on twatter, hell I fully believe he has stalker capabilities but it's blatantly obvious what's happening here. We've been through this time and time again, you guys lack subtlety. Val should be easy pickings yet so far everything revealed has been less then underwhelming. Until then, that cow thread is just shitposting.

Yeah if the CONleaks released now no one will care.

The leaks last time released at night so if it still happens it will happen at night

thats rondo duo, right? I really need to actually go through that

I'm not the Gildafag

Bull fucking shit. You ARE the Gildafag.

Why don't you start fapping to traps? You want to be gay, why not work your way up to that point one step at a time, soon enough you'll be begging for cock up your ass.

They'll probably pull the equivalent of what people did after Snowden leaks, "Well everyone knew she was sick anyways."

I was one of the autists. I was a little confused by the direction the artist wanted to go, but I'm still interested in what the end result would be, like that one user that posted about a backpack fetish then posted a story of said fetish.

It's a coincidence. I made a joke featuring her, then someone clearly wanted Gilda porn, and I delivered instead of not giving something.

Porn-wise it's top tier if you like futa. The animation, the voice-acting, the sex itself, it's great shit. Story-wise, it's actually very, very touching, and even somewhat dark at times. Manages to tackle love, self-contempt, despair and hopelessness very, very well, albeit without much originality.

I don't get hard for traps sadly. I'd do it otherwise.

I'm not buying it, Gildafag. I don't care if you're posting ara~ right now, and I was being generous with that number because denying your Gildafaggotry technically counted.
So you're at 9 out of 11 now.

getting a little paranoid there, aren't we, user?

nah, I just like to bully the Gildafag

Isn't Val the ultimate source of that though by being a namefag, etc?

Have you ever considered that this isn't some conspiracy and maybe multiple anons who are legitimately part of GG just can't stand the fuck or the fact he's a pedophile trying to have a high profile in GG shit could be damaging in the future?

Whatever, I don't want to talk about this anymore. I just hope the info is absorbed even if you don't want to admit it.

Alright niggas you caught me I'm him, what now?

Light bullying. And post more Gilda.

Reminder

Crashing this thread

Newest CNN claim is she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. These people aren't very good liars.

They are already prepping for her to not be in the running. Saw an opinion piece in the newspaper shilling not for Hillary, but for Kaine, while simultaneously shitting on Trump. Ignore the politics of Kaine at the moment, and consider why would they shill for a person whose position is relatively unimportant compared to the actual big shot. This also brought up the fact that Hillary worked with Nixon at one point.

Of course it also ended with "trust Kaine, trust us." Fucking creepy bastards.

I still don't understand what he meant by that, does he think anime arses = rape?

Nice one. I was vicimized as a child. I don't like pedophiles. Deal with it.

That faggot's statement always riles me the fuck up.

When Kaine and her did an interview when they first announced him he made some quote about being ready to be president. The way he stated it just was weird to me, like he thought there was a high chance. I was wondering if she'd make it through her first term if elected over that. Also them choosing a neoliberal like him instead of someone like Warren/Sanders to reunited the base is indicative of not trusting her to be healthy enough to last.

I think he's saying

And a sob story to legitimize your witch hunt. Cute.

You're not a child. Val isn't going to fuck you.

archive.is/Z808i

It'd be great if one day someone in CNN snaps and calls CNN's own bullshit for what it is, live on air. I'm hoping that someone would be meteorologist, Chad Myers.

Why hasn't the guy who created Pepe ever done anything with him after that comic? You think he would have cashed in at this point.

Mr.victimized, i thought you were "done" posting after the first time? Also nice to see you jumped to a different ID, so what is it, legitimate concern or revoltard?

Getting you mad is all the reward I need.

I'm not gay, so it doesn't work for me either way. I think he looked somewhat respectable, whereas now he just kind of looks off to me.

I hope once we get logs proving that Val's a pedo people stop defending him.
If they still do I'm going to lose the last shred of hope I have in humanity.

If you were fucking sorry, you'd stop fucking namefagging

Acid did the same shit to these threads, crying about shills whenever he'd post, but he'd keep allowing him to do it by name and tripfagging anyway

Fuck off and lay low for a while. None of this would even be possible for them to shitpost about if you weren't a namefag

He's a fucking retard that people ignore, i'd ask why the sudden interest but well, i think everyone knows why
Now then, why come to this specific thread in the middle of a happening if you have proof instead of going to the proper fucking authorities?

You have to ask the people who worked on the Vivian Visual Novel. I don't know them.

No, they should ignore him but don't. That's why I haven't made a single response to him because he feeds off of them but I will absolutely call people out on there shit when they defend him.

their*

At least he's bringing about the demise of Hillary Clinton

That shit would get pulled from the air so goddamn hard that the FCC would shut down CNN permanently just to control the damage.

Guess the spin is in.

There is a movie called The Dependables, with Louis Gosset Jr. but looking at the shoop I'm guessing it's more likely to be based on "The Expendables".

Then again NBCnews and SPLC seems to can't into memes.

Rick Sanchez almost did something like that. He complained about the network being controlled by Jews and was immediately shitcanned.

Yeah, I mean Holla Forums and Daily Stormer use Pepe but so does fucking tumblr.

I agree with you. There's a few spergs in this thread that try to conversate with him and ignore the cancer.

Redpill them tell them the truth, after the haircut don't want some triggered cow with scissors near your head.

archive.is/73tDx#25%

She's been acting like she's been dying for weeks or even months. There's a reason why Holla Forums has been talking about her health for a long time. If it was pneumonia, she'd already be dead.

Oh boy

You don't get to decide who I talk to or not. Contain your gatekeeping and bullying to ghazi.

Stop making all these passive aggressive posts and pretend like your shit don't stink.
Either be a man of your word and ignore or go smoke a bug ridden cock homo faggot.

Filter him and shut the fuck up already, your perpetual derailing when he pops up is just as bad as his name fagging.

The high was 83 degrees, and it was cloudy. Who gets heatstroke in weather that mild just from standing at a podium and talking?
And it's not like her pantsuit had anything to do with it. It's easily twenty degrees higher where I live and I wear heavier shit than that regularly without dying.

enjoy the ban

It was like 80 degrees in NY, that's hardly a heat wave

If srhbutts was pro would you talk to him as well?

user pls, she's perfectly health.

MAKE HISTORY #ImWithHer

In unrelated news threads don't appear to be bumping

Doesn't affect us right now of course.

Fuck the police.

She is floundering. If you watched the Commander in Chief forum, she was yelling at a veteran about being wrong about her e-mails like he was some shmuck. I actually predicted she would have a collapse before this happened because I could sense it in her mental and physical state.

It's literally the coolest day of the month so far in NYC.

It felt nice and breezy when I stepped out to get the newspaper.

right there with you brother

Nah. You're not ignoring him so I will call continue to you out on your shit. You don't want him ignored, you want people to only say nice things about him, which is an entirely different thing.

I don't believe you

I liked the term they used "over-heated," really made her sound like a fucking robot.

Keep on Summoning it!

I don't think anybody gives a fuck, who says nice things about the baguette fucker, he's hated, so why the fuck are you still going? If he leaves you'll just come back in a week because of marche, then sankarea dude, then you'll just be posting fucking john kelly's twitter

Probably why they're going with pneumonia now, they'll memory hole the whole "heat stroke" excuse.

I'm even talking to you, how about that?

No, Val is literally the only person I have a problem with and I advocate for him to be ignored but people then don't ignore him. Some of the same fuckers that were agreeing with me that he should be ignored started talking to him as soon as he showed up.

That's why Kek created archive.is.

Most of the people that hate Val don't have a problem with Marche, Acid Man, etc. Stop strawmanning.

dat metallic looking thing that fell out of the bottom of her pant leg.
No really, what the fuck was that. Does the Clintobot just shit out a lump of metal?

Whatever you say, revolt
Nobody cares about the jackass but you guys because he's not one of your approved celebs

Any chance you have a webm?

Can you count faggot?
If your lust for cock hasn't completely destroyed your brains count how many posts you've made on the subject.

He said he would stop after the first post user, he just really really cares about a potential child predator preying on… neckbeards or something

Everyone shut the fuck up about Val already.

There is a difference between talking to Val and talking about Val though that apparently escapes you. He's a cancerous namefag and namefags feed off of attention. Anyone responding to him to insult him or responding to him to chat with him is equally feeding him.

Hmm, maybe pure coincidence on why she's big on cough drops and hue hue, hot sauce.
Clinton drinking a glass of water with something coming out of her mouth.gif

Now that is a name I have not heard in a long while.

tumblr is myteriously absent from Time's scale of 'most trolly' iirc.

What? Do you have me mixed up with someone else?

That was really good. I'd already seen the first sketch though. Brilliant.

GET BACK ON TOPIC
Although it's indeed kinda my fault shitposts reign free today

Anything else worth spreading around ?

Then bring this proof to the proper authorities to deal with his ass instead of shitting up the thread?
Its not hard

Wikipedia credits Pepe as a Tumblr meme

we all better cut this baguette shit when the Trello leak drops

But user, you're the child predator. You even raped and murdered a four year old! I have it on account from an anonymous source I can't quote right now, so it's true. You're the enemy here!

Isn't that what aGGros said(at least the ones that actually commented), "Well the police didn't do anything so "she" must be innocent."

Yeah, some of the deflection techniques are giving me flashbacks honestly.

Speaking of the PDF, I'd recommend downloading from anywhere but Mega, since it's been compromised.
yro.slashdot.org/story/15/07/27/200204/interviews-kim-dotcom-answers-your-questions
Ctrl+F"Mega Technique"
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1317.0-1006.232

You still have only hearsay. Baguettes and toast.

You think just because you don't reply to him he can't see your posts about him?

Kids be careful around cock. If enjoyed in too large quantities it can turn your brain into mush.

So if logs are obtained will you listen then or will you go to, "H-He was just being an edgelord joking"

He is right though. As much as people claim to ignore him and filter him, certain fags always reply to him like everything is normal.

Why do you expect people to suddenly go listen and believe just because it's some sperging user spamming the general about it?

Sure, i mean, i don't know what you expect us to do when people already ignore him?
Will you actually do something with the logs instead of just bitching in the thread as a blatant derail attempt? Because that would be just fucking dandy

ITS POSSIBLY HAPPENING
mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

Bernie Sanders George Soros confirmed.

Except a bunch don't and that's exactly what I'm bitching about.
There's not really anything to even be derailing from right now. I've already sent my CON emails and I'm sure anyone else who's going to has as well. I'm mostly just waiting around for Trello leaks.
I'll try to report it to French authorities though I'm not sure if they take foreign complaints or not.

Its too late to put a new nominee on ballots in some states so if they replace her, they are solidly fucked

What kind of retarded bait and switch are they going to try to pull now?

My point was that the >(+50) sissy queen was acting contrary to his words by feeding the namefag.
Get it?

Great, now go get hunting these supposed logs and fuck off

It'll probably be Kaine or Biden, maybe some establishment neoliberal woman for the vagina vote.

Probably already typed them out. Just don't expect a reliable or verifiable source for them.

Getting people over to trump, or at last make their health problems a big cocern?

What does getting people to vote for Trump have to do with gamergate ?
I mean I enjoy his shitposting skills and clinton's a cunt, but it's not really part of the whole cruise

Oh, i'm sure they'll "drop" right after the trello leaks happen too
if they ever fucking happen, where are they mombot?

Holy fucking shit.

Silly things like Laws or Rules don't apply to people who are On The Right Corrected Side of History.

What part of waiting for Trello leaks did you not understand?

No if I manage to get them I'll wait at least a week or two after Trello drops as that's way more important.

Hate to burst your bubble but;
That guy has made up bullshit before throughout the whole election. He once said Trump was making preparations to dropout after not winning texas

So, never ever.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe other sources will shed some light into the Hillary situation. Not CNN, though. Fuck CNN.

Its
FOREVER EVER

THESE TRELLO LEAKS ARE TEARING US APART

I'm actually having fun anyway

Seriously though, Sunday's almost over, where the fuck are they?

I'm using the random board button to pass the time myself. It's always a fun surprise.

I haven't been in these threads for ages. My Twitter feed shows me Ralph got arrested for attacking a cop? Is this true?

I'm playing EDF 4.1 with my friend and having a blast as fencer.

Outside of an Arby's no less because he was drunk off of his ass.

He got bailed out and his trial is in october.

I'm a bit sad I don't have the money or the friends to play that game. Tons of fun to look at.

it's true, apparently he was mad they stopped serving breakfast after 11am or something

Some say that Trump is the only one who will keep the SJWs out of government, meaning law enforcement, army, and judicial positions.

There's a rumor that ZQ and friends are part of the Clinton campaign. It's clear that they have friends in high places.

Whether you believe it or not, those are the general reasons.

Well, no, rumors aren't worth anything. To be fair, mocking clinton and shitting on her is kinda GG-related after that twitter explained how wu was such a victim to us, but other than that, it doesn't have much to do with anything.

Stop replying to Val, you faggot. Also stop taking his butt blasted libshit opinions seriously.

Arby's doesn't serve breakfast.

(checked)
I knew about the Arby's part, but breakfast? Seriously?

archive.is/fstu4

now you know why it set him off , user

For her

She looks like one of those fucking puppets from the land of confusion music video, its frankly disturbing

Certain fags seem to be completely unable to practice what they preach.

Good morning fellas.

I gotta be honest, I have a weakness for cute, crazy girls. They're always the best lays, dick calms them down so they become addicted to it, and the thrill of hoping you wake up with a gun pointed to your face when you're cuddling with them is something else.

Most crazy girls just need an ultimate dicking before they get too far gone

Unless you want to lose the site to hate speech laws getting Trump elected is absolutely relevant to our interests.

According to the CON leaks, ZQ was apparently in contact with Mark DeLoura, who is Senior Advisor for Digital Media at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. Although we all know about Chelsea's "complicated" relationship with the truth.

That's up to individuals to choose, user. But to be fair that's kind of an offtopic discussion anyway.

Yeah, at this point it's not impossible that "I'm in contact with the guy" is pretty much nothing but "I sent him a DM on twitter and he thanked me and said he'd totally take a look".

Get your baguettefag ass out of here, you filthy leaderfagging wannabe. Fuck off.

has hotwheels seens the trello leaks?

i was making tendies, did the Trello drop?

There is huge support for Trump in this thread, if you have that much of an issue with it you're free to fuck off to reddit.

Yes.

I don't. I'm saying there's also lots of people who won't get to vote for him or don't feel like it. My point it, it's up to anyone to decide what they want, not to gamergate to tell them "here's who you should give your vote to !"
Of course I'm fine with people voting for whomever they think is the right leader, as long as it's a collected choice.

HW is gone man. Let his soul rest in peace

F

mark stickied

Hold on, i'm going in

Nice! Time to dig.

REMINDER, DOWNLOAD THOSE FUCKING TRELLO LOGS ASAP, THEY WILL RUN DAMAGE CONTROL AND TRY TO GET THEM TAKEN DOWN
Already grabbed mine, bros

==BRO STREAM WHEN???=

He's playing vidya on his main stream but with how much he lurks twitter he will know soon enough

Yep, someone literally just told him in chat
Good times ahead

I only asked because there is some info about him and I thought he would like to know.

WAIT, WAS FART A CON PLANT AFTER ALL??

I can. Most people in this thread can't stand him. if you post in these threads you would know that. Just because everyone hates him doesn't mean people will buy shit without substantial proof.

You're implying this would be the first time this happened. CriticalKelly was a man trying to get underage pussy and in his hayday of the #GG hashtag he was more known then val ever will be.

also

Time to dig and see if this was worth the hype or not

Mirror of leaks as tinyupload pulls a bunch of things.
a.fluntcaps.me/didpwh.7z

No. They were trying to dox Fart

They actually tried pushing the whole HW cp thing…
Like, actually fucking named and shamed him, i wonder if he could actually fuck them up over this

lol

Wew, that sticky is shill central

And we're the ones with no lives?

Why am I not allowed to post in the trello thread ?.. got banned for a few minutes… that's dumb.
Oh well, guess I'll just lurk that thread and comment in here instead. Kinda weird, but eh.
I get that it might cause heavy derailing though, and it does matter so, I suppose

They were also chatting about GG on Christmas. We're dealing with some truly pathetic people

These people were convinced the board was about child porn and were willing to keep silent about it if it meant having the upper hand holy jesus shit

And don't forget that they were in their little incestuous circlejerk during New Year's, which is one of the biggest party nights of the year.
I spent mine with my family. They don't get me and while I understand them to an extent we don't really connect but at least I tried/10

Based mods? Too bad you aren't banned from this one, pedo attention whore.

Bro Team Pill in there

Man, they legit it was "GamerGate vs everyone else," didn't they?
Motherfuckers, he was partnered with them.
Well, that's a given.
Let me guess, those archive links were to that unlisted board that Lifschitz just "stumbled" upon.

Good, we now have confirmation that Patreon is in the Hipster Clique's pocket.

WE NEED A BAKE, QUICKLY

I love how the only "dirt" they could come up with for Broteam is that a couple of people were talking about him on KiA.

I was alone for last New Year's too, but at least I spent it getting blackout drunk instead of playing Liberal Internet Police on IRC.

Wait, who's Knife Horse?

….baking.

Leave it to the daily beast to use a national tragedy to push an agenda.

twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/774976459488292864

Also holy shit those logs, I mean we already knew about the collusion but tis nice to see it.

At that Brote had the audacity to talk to people on Twitter.

That guy is a progressive and basically anti-GG, just talking to and about GG in an open minded fashion is apparently already enough to warrant enemy status in the minds of these crazy people.

kek, also Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I wonder if that could be a new version of the dynamics for Liberal Crime Squad.
Liberalism became omnipotent and sinister, now become the leader of the Conservative Freedom Movement and fight back against the Liberals.
Any online activity can and will be tracked by a weak but ever-growing based on overall liberalism Liberal Internet Police.

what ? Never heard of it. What's the idiot talking about ?

Bread ready. Feel free to shitpost to 700

"I don't know how the Internet works."

It's probably one of those claims they threw out there because ED was chronicling Chelsea's bullshit.

Sticky is shill central already.

Back those logs up, they're bound to be damage controlling already

I also love how they decried archive links publicly, but WHAT ARE THEY USING?

Remember, it's okay when they do it!

since ED is basically a wiki it logs the IP of who edited the page

grab a source on that now

I want to generate some salt with that

WAIT WHAT WAS THAT HASHTAG INTEL WAS USING FOR ANTI-HARASSMENT LAST THREAD?

WE GOTTA ADD THAT IN WHEN SPREADING THE TRELLO LEAKS

#HackHarassment

I think

what, #HackHarassment?

#HackHarassment

THANKS

It saves IP addresses of visitors apparently. And obviously the ip addresses of people who post something (like in every wiki). They have used this a few times to point out obvious attempts to force changes in articles.

archive.is/JRyx3

How worried should this make me?

No way, I missed the entire fucking thread and the day?

I gotta stop staying up until 6 in the morning.

This is funny to me

Not even archive.org links, but archive.is links. The very same website that was being mass reported for CP if my memory serves me correctly.

Not very. MSM tends to have a pro-Hillary bias.

Don't worry too much about it. Sometimes I miss things due to sleeping early.

Them working on getting Holla Forums.co shutdown.

Lifschitz is in an open relationship with employment too, apparently :^)

archive.today/uNkRL

Alex Lifschitz confirmed for unemployed.

RT if you want to:

Not at all, media is 100% pro Hillary.

>archive.is/uNkRL
Wew, that sure looks like a Gamergate supporter's handle, huh?

I was supposed to really get people riled up over mudslimes today.

Now it's 8PM.

The media pulled the same shit for brexit

Only he would care to report on himself

That's one of Teridax's GNAA friends.

He can afford it.

Reminds me of Revolver Ocelot.

I know, the fucking leech on daddy's teat.

Was there any good burns against mudslimes today? On the anniversary of 9/11?

This is my personal highlight of the Trello leak.

So they did the same information collecting in secret among their little clique what we crowdsourced among thousands in public.

And we're the no-life losers.

Not sure but a daily beast writer twisted words to attack Trump.

The trello leaks are out? How amazing is it? Will it do major damage?

Is the enemy boss blinking red now?

HAS THE GLOWING RED WEAK SPOT BEEN REVEALED??

Where can I download the trello leaks?

This

We need to gather a list of hashtags and anti harassment organizations too and tag them on our farts

Here's a few ones I found

#HackHarassment
#OnlineHarassment
@heartmobber
@CiviliNation
@StaySafeOnline
@WithoutConsent

The real problem here is that the main thing that can be used against them is that they posted personal info. The issue is that the leakers redacted that info so they can claim that there was no personal info and things that weren't bad were redacted to make it look worse. This is why Assange doesn't edit anything.

From what I've seen, it only confirms what we already suspected, much like the IRC leaks.

Fuck off (66), you're basically asking for doxes.

isn't his dad rich anyway?

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14579171593924367519
P/W:IVZVaIF3g0bQq35HRcpDub1kV5SqvAz6

FOR THE NEXT BREAD, PREPARE FOR A MASSIVE ONSLAUGHT OF SHILLING

EXPECT CTR SHILLS BECAUSE OF ILLARY, CON SHILLS BECAUSE OF TRELLO, AND THE USUAL SHILLS BECAUSE OF THE FOIA REQUEST PAPERS

AND AS ALWAYS, ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

In which folder is this?

Verification beats suspicion 10 out of 10 times.

And "Val is a diddler" derailing too

REMEMBER TO NOT REPLY TO THEM

SHILLS ONLY SLOW THE THREAD

IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH, DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE THEM A REPLY, AND POST SMUG

I've suspected a lot of crazy shit user, please be specific. Does it confirm that they had connection in big media? All that good shit?

Look nigger I'm the main one in this thread that's posted caps from it so you can go fuck yourself. Assange has written and spoken multiple times on why exactly you don't edit jack shit when it comes to leaks. Only reason I'm not posting anything more is because I've already gone through the relevant ones.

list 2 folder

#HackHarassment was DOA and is still dead to this day though. It would probably just be more efficient to tweet at their Hack Harassment account, as well as other Intel accounts that used the tag

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

All that I want now is a drawing of Danielle and Freya sucking on sea salt ice creams. Will commission as soon as I get a job.

Not only that, but the fact was made obvious to everyone when the information collecting started.

@CrashOverrideNetwork :^)

Noted.

I'll post smug with or without replying to shills.

Really don't like how Danielle looks in that.

I'm oddly proud, here, have some more Danielle. Hopefully, both illusion and the modders will start releasing more content for the full game, specially hairs for my Vivians.

In the last moments of this thread, I just wanna throw out one last "fuck Val".

Even with her tits out, she just looks like a fucking angel

LIBCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

That cancerous baguette namefag leaderfag wannabe is always filtered on my screen, but hot damn that is funny as fuck.

bon voyage pedo frog!

Now if only Mark would ban him here too.

Here's also hoping for wavy hair options, whether via mods or original developers.

I know, I have a hard time sexualizing the Danielle, it just doesn't feel right.
Vivian on the other hand…

In fairness, mine was deliberate. I was baiting certain parties to then later eavesdrop on conversations being had elsewhere.

Even so, your argument is basically the heckler's veto, which is a major fallacy.

I'll pray for you, user!

Concern trolled Kern over calling butts he

Why are greentexts black now?