Are you gonna pay 50 dollars or just wait for the inevitable atlus sales and passing the time with DQ VIII?

Are you gonna pay 50 dollars or just wait for the inevitable atlus sales and passing the time with DQ VIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/181823-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/73301800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither, I plan to pirate it.

Neither, I don't have 3DS.

wew lad

NO MARIE
NO BUY

Neither, The game will be shit

NO JOEY NO BUY

it's not a bad idea to buy a physical copy of an atlus game considering how much you can get for them on the resale market.

Nah fam I'm gonna pirate it to reaffirm what I already know: that it's shit
Then I'm gonna uninstall it and shitpost in threads made by people trying to defend this garbage game

smt for pc when

PC did have an SMT game.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

At least Atlus dialed back their DLC with EOV but I will be pirating this game.

still gonna pirate it

Who are you supposed to be?

What's new about this game, that gets you guys hype?

Is it a part 2 of the story? Or just the same game, with like a bit more story at the end?

New story and characters that takes place right before the ending of 4 and retcons all of it. Only about half of the maps are new and the majority of demons are shared.

You get to murder Jew God YHWH again, so that's good.

my sister is getting it for me for my birthday in 7 days.
However I mentioned I haven't even played IV so i might end up with that instead.
Was IV really that bad and does IV-2 look that bad as well?

Why would it be bad if people liked it enough for them to create a sequel?

This isn't the best summary of the changes but here
gamefaqs.com/boards/181823-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/73301800

Shit that definitely stood out is the map cause that shit was a bitch to navigate

- MUCH better and clearer looking world map, main mission objective is displayed on map, making goals easier to navigate to (got lost so many times in 4 due to the crappy overworld design). You can actually press a button that shows the objective location on map.
- side quest objective demons also appear on the map display
- NPC icons in the map also indicate if a person has something new to say, a huge plus

Generally speaking things can become popular more easily by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

I hated SMTIV so I'm not really interested in this at all.

DQ7 worries me, I'm afraid of what they did to the dialogue.

The majority of the assets are already there. They're recovering a sunk cost, ala FFXIII.

Is this game actually going to be bad or is it the "everything is shit" meme people?

Because these people

Don't look like real people to me, they look like meme people.

I don't really trust the opinion of meme people, they aren't real people so they can't have real opinions.
Is there a real person here with real opinions on this game?
Only real people here, i don't deal with meme people.

It is going to be mediocre and lack the creative spark of the originals, have way too much talking, but still be better than SMTIV.

I'm going to pirate it but apparently that makes me into a "meme person."

You are alright man.

Honestly I don't know if it is supposed to be good and kept myself in the dark about what is in it. I see it as them trying to fix the beautifully presented fuck up that was the original. I'm staying cautiously optimistic but I will probably only enjoy bits and pieces of it.

Already played it in nip, it's fucking trash, it does nothing to improve on what 4 does and just makes more exploits.

Remember to buy your level 999 DLC goy.

That cover art just screams edgy.

It's pretty bad, basically it keeps all the combat problems from SMT4.
It fixes some QoL shit, but that isn't what made SMT4 bad

It is the Dark Souls of Persona after all!

sounds really lazy, probably still worth a playthrough anyway.

I know it is hard for you, but there's no need to be that much of a retard user.

Oh god, I forgot the best part, there's now a spell to remove smirk. Good right?
Wrong, Bosses now can force themselves to smirk, so it basically is just a forced skill.

Shoulda just been integrated into Dekaja, honestly.

I'm not sure if this is lazy bait or you're genuinely this retarded, since we seem to be getting a bunch of redditors and cucks from 4chan lately.

It's been out in Japan for months now you retard, we already know it's shit. They even went out of their way to retroactively shit up all of the older games, too. It's the fucking DmC of the SMT franchise.