A social media campaign calling itself "Blacktivist" and linked to the Russian government used both Facebook and...

A social media campaign calling itself "Blacktivist" and linked to the Russian government used both Facebook and Twitter in an apparent attempt to amplify racial tensions during the U.S. presidential election, two sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN. The Twitter account has been handed over to Congress; the Facebook account is expected to be handed over in the coming days.

#KneeforRussiaNiggers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/913624046553706496
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for right image

Fuck off with you leftist 'muh russia' narrative. Time and time we prove you it's a bunch of bullshit and here we go again!

Is Russia doing our work for us? I understand Vlad is playing both sides I sucks being the only natsoc intel agency on the planet.

The NFL has gone to far now.

No farther.

This will bring the great race war the news can't push the russia narrative because no one trusts the news.

A shame it wasn't more effective.

That’s a great edit. The only thing people might notice is the lack of lighting from the fire, but it’d be too hard to simulate.

So the left is feeling embarrassed about BLM and want to kill it quick so they are going to blame it on the russians? Wew.

BLM is undermining the power of democrats and the media because of recent events, the NFL, etc. Trying to tie BLM to Russia is probably an attempt to undermine BLM and carve out some political space for democrats in the 2018 and 2020 races. I see this as a ploy by media shills to help their democrat friends. It could also be true, but the BLM angle seems to be getting the spotlight. With recent BLM-inspired shooting, the democrats might actually be trying to carve out some political space for themselves away from BLM and the far-left. I'm very skeptical that that will work.

They can't. If they are seen as distancing themselves from the black community then they are done. Without the nig vote then they can't win elections. They're fucked.

so how in the fuck is this different from any other nigger's twitter? oh shit johnson, this youth doesn't pics of his sccy and whores with fat asses. this is obviously a russian operative.

they won't lose the black vote. There is zero chance. If turnout is low, they'll just stuff the ballot box somehow.

So are the MSM now admitting that BLM stokes racial tensions and promoting it divides america and thus it is bad? Or are they saying the Russians are good now because they support the righteous crusade of these most courageous gudboys? They're destroying their own narrative with this one, either Russia is good or BLM is bad.

I love it. This is a move of someone panicking.

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/913624046553706496

Fuck that fakery. Deceit is a tool of the kikes. It should be an obvious shoop so it gets the message across without trying to legitimately fool people.

Well I'm fucked, and never even got paid by Vlad.

This is entirely correct. Instead of imprisonment (with both them and their family getting fed and sheltered for years at taxpayer expense), black criminals and their families should be sent to Africa, where they can act naturally without having to try to fit in with the "whiteness" they detest so much.
Surely, their brothers and sisters will welcome them with open arms as equals, and not decide that they are worthless individuals and enslave them. Surely. (Although, of course, if they did, white nations would have no right to interfere with the proud culture and traditions of a black nation.)

This seems to be an idea taken from Alex Dugin.
Amplify all racial tensions in the US to distract the government and the media, while Russia slowly and secretly sabotages other realms of US economic, political, and social influence. Nice to see it was exposed, but of course the mainstream media, as always, will fail to report on this aspect of the "Blacktivist" activity.

wow, its weird to be a citizen of Russia. Didn't even need to apply for a visa, just shitpost on an archaic botswanan image board.
How long before they stop with the Russian narratives and start putting blame where it belongs, on virgin autists?

Mega astroturf

Anyone got screencaps of their account from during the election?

They can't because then their power myth comes crashing down. That is why they have to have a state actor to blame.

And to confuse you even further.

dats rite we wuz russians n shit nigga

The reason that neither the "mainstream" media nor the "alternative" media will report on the Alexander Dugin connection is because that would lead the American public to discover the connection between Alexander Dugin and the Alt-Right/Richard Spencer, which would in turn lead the American public to discover the well concealed fact that the Alt-Right is actually a joint mass psychological operation (PSYOP) being carried out by U.S. Govt. intelligence agencies (CIA/DoD) and Russian Govt. intelligence agencies. (SVR/GRU).

You mean the russians were playing both sides to foster internal conflict and destabilize the nation? Sure didn't see that one coming.

Yes, and it's working. Soon.

It is actually legit, the Russians are continuing their Active measures campaign from the cold war.

warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/

REQUESTING RUSSIA AND CHINA WEBMs AGREEING TO SHILL TOGETHER AT CONFERENCE. to counter Western influence.

Its literally the tactics of kikes and the kikes are trying to project it on to the russians.

Somebody aim a high powered laser at the CNN satellite and take out that network already!

Look at me. We are the kikes now.jpeg

That's nice, Chaim. Go stick your cut dick in an electrical socket.

I always knew russians are honorary niggers.

I can't tell anymore. Do people still remember Vault 7 and how the CIA has been doing this kind of shit for years and blaming it on Russia, or are we just trying to make an ebin maymay?

We are the jew now.

Oh you mean like how there is a fucking thread in the catalog about it? Faggot.

NFL is owned by juden filth
Spread this now

Make this into one of those sweaty guy having to choose a button memes and ship it!

On the advice of communists and maybe some Russians, black activists encouraged their racial cohorts to take the knee in submission. This was a bad move.

the worst kikes are Russian. they're called Bolsheviks, and they're behind all of it, m'kay?

Place an few niggers in an new independent nigger party. They will win in the heaviest of democrat cities and cut actual democrat votes in half across the nation. Spics will want to get into that action as well since they don't like democrats pandering to the niggers so several of the south western states will have an major spic voting bloc flip shortly to ANOTHER independent spic party. locally those parties will be dominant and allow even more corruption and 3rd world shit to come about while gutting the democrat party itself.

That would allow 'us' to grab the cuckservative party by the ballhairs and start stripping off into our own more dominant and less cucked party independent of the republican party's corruption and monied interests. The strong horse then becomes the baseline everyone not in an degenerate third world citystate will judge themselves by and we will further push the pendulum to the right by leaps and bounds. Making it more likely not less, that we can find our leader from among our own ranks and initiate our true goals while the cucks and normal faggots chase our confident strength in the face of clear and present dangers associated with the other parties of filth.

kikes were kikes before they became bolsheviks, fuck off

The worst kikes aren't tied to any nation, even their own.

That CNN is covering it in this manner, and that it's linked to Russia tells me that media shills, shareblue types, and the DNC establishment want to distance themselves from BLM because it just ain't fucking working.

I'm making this meme myself, what should I use for the dem/commie/media/jew guy's face?

Note the black/yellow with impact font in OP's second image.
Where have we seen that stylization before?

Do you think it would be worth announcing it's similarities to Soros rent-a-rioter signs?

Hillary, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow.. A generic looking Rabbi, Van Jones, any number of people.

Wolf Blitzner or Mark Zukerberg

Maybe if you can drop an image of the line from the article about Facebook refusing to comment on the matter at the bottom of the full image it would be better with Fuckerberg.

I think a meme which implies BLM communist funded group like in Zimbabwe and South Africa (where Mao and the Chinese communists funded and supported the black nationalists) would have a lot more impact, though. Especially considering the "globalist" Soros has already been exposed as also supporting them. What does BLM do? Help global communism. What do they ask for? White people to give blacks their homes, they already demanded that. So its the exact same thing.

Holy shit, when did Holla Forums become the Kremlin's echo chamber? You can smell the stench of bad vodka and rotting limbs from all the krokodil everywhere you go on this damn site.

Yeah; Russia is shilling, and they're shilling hard. Ivan go home and take you fucking Jew buddies with you.

I'm on a shitty smartphone without any image editing apps besides glorified Paint.

You get the idea though. Also rolling for dubs after having plugged MDE World Peace edition Zukerberg.

Shiggity

Russia is definitely shilling and shilling hard. That said, their shilling helps us. They are shilling for division in the US, and so are we.