Is there any online game with a community that does not consist of people that get mad at video games...

Is there any online game with a community that does not consist of people that get mad at video games, and aim to respect their opponents? Do you get mad at video games? Why?

I suppose that people get mad at video games, because when you don't win, regardless of how much effort and time you had expended, it turns into a giant waste of time and effort that instead of cheering you up, pisses you off.

Imagine working on your car all afternoon to fix the fuel pump and filter, only to start it up and have the engine blow the head gasket and throw a rod.

no
no
nope
they're shit

Unless you wanna create your own group of borderline autists that think they're gonna respect eachother till someone rages over the most meaningless drama, what you're looking for does not exist.

Oh, I forgot. Since the HeRO Ragnarok Online server is having an anniversary in October, many of the Infinity (us) guild plan to start playing again. It was comfortable and fun, though when you get two dozen characters near max level, the literal tens of millions of experience points needed to hit max level seems an insurmountable obstacle. A party helps a great deal, but solo is a motivation-killer.

D E L I C I O U S B R O W N

Dark Souls has always had a pretty decent PvP community throughout the whole series, very respectful all of the gesture spamming and git gud memes aside. Too bad the netcode is so shit people invent concepts like "phantom range" to excuse the lag.

People like you are the reason why I support post-birth abortion.

N I G G E R

Yes
Yes
I have no friends, and don't know how to make any to begin with
I barely speak to anyone, I'd rather just focus on playing the game

Happy now?

Where

Remove the beta from inside user.
You can a better you and not become a normalfag either.

How?

Is no one really going to turn this into a shota thread
man, what a bunch of faggots

Because it's fun to shit on people and be angry over small pointless things, it helps you let off steam.

Why are animeposters always such autistic faggots?

For starters, study or find work.
Maybe add some anons when there is an opportunity.
Start working out.

These things should help you be more sociable and confident.
You don't have to be a cancer.

Wesnoth.

/thread

Monster Hunter, before the FR invaded.

;_;

Reminds me of a game of sven coop last night. I was playing with 2 friends when this bunnyhop autist joined. His profile was absolute autism called bunnyhopkiller. He started rushing the maps so we just blocked the path to continue and fucked around with skins for 2 hours. We would've let him play but all he cares about is speeding through levels in a fucking co-operative mod.

Literally after we switched server, this kid joins. Doesn't rush. Isn't annoying and tries to play co-operatively. That begs the question, how dumb do you have to be to not know it's co-op.

Pretty much this tbh, even 8/v/ is infested with normalfags

Thats wishful thinking OP

There are plenty of games with good friendly mature communities.

You retards just only play shitty casual mainstream games.

No thanks, I'm not a subhuman.

dismiss this life
worship death

That's -8 isn't it?

When do they fuck?

Pick 1, I'll never understand why people defend this game when you have Fire Emblem, X-Com, and FFT at your disposal.

it's the only FOSS trash that isn't a Stallmanu version of something.

I've seen worse FOSS copies, like OpenTTD (fetish game for train autists) or fucking Freeciv.

Yeah OP, this thread sucks, better post more gay shit from -8.

If the game isn't worth getting mad at, how can it be even worth playing at all?

go back to cuckan and never return

Did greentext get broken or something? it appears fine but only to my posts > ie

Not everyone is a stupid gorilla like you.

I thought they were traps

it's traps

It's not futa

they're traps

No, user, that's full-on gay shit.

Even worse.

This is extremely hot.
You got more?

There's not a vagina hidden under those ballsacks?

just this

What you seek won't be found in those pictures user.

no, that's disgusting user

Thank you.

The only kind of futa I like is futa on girl, user. All that other shit is just weird.
Preferably where the futa dick is a temporary result from like, science or magic or something. That's pretty good.

Reminder that the black haired guy is the artist's self insert

You are probably fapping to a fat 30 years old pajeet

What if it's an Indian cuteboy?

I think he's Korean

Why on earth would you do this? Being a good sport I can understand, but making it a goal to respect some random dude in a video game is just retarded. Doing something like that is exactly what will make you angry when someone doesn't have the same insane standards you have. Like back in Dark Souls 1 when a lot of autists kept getting mad you'd kill them before they finished their little bow animation. Tough luck mate.

I sometimes get angry when I lose a match in a competitive multiplayer game.
Because when you play video games and you get immersed in the game you usually want to win.
You can also go as far as to call it passion.

Have you never played a video game before. OP? Or were you just hoping someone would post more of that gay stuff you started this thread with?

Team Fortress classic and Fortress Forever

You should have been aborted.

I always thought he was a BR or something.

nah, only asian people draw like that

It was an example, I wasn't talking about what I personally did. By the time I got Dark Souls online was slowly dying. Even then, I only ever gestured if the other guy was far away enough or gestured first. It's a doggy dog world, user.

Besides if you keep getting mad because "muh honor" then you're that much more fun to mess with.

Even better!

I don't agree with your worldview, but you're right on that.

git gud

Refugee welcomes

Yes, two reasons.

1. I'm a massive scrub.
2. I sometimes genuinely feel I was cheaped out in certain scenarios and get salty as a result, even worse when it's caused by someone else.

Gas yourself, faggot!

Not everyone is a lifeless cuck like you.

What's he like?

He's probably imaginary

this is some well-crafted bait

Look guys, I'm not a newfag! I posted Minus8, see?

If this is somehow true, good for you user. Treat him well.
We must steal their cuteboys and skewer the rest of them

Degenerate scum.
Eliminate yourself from existence.