French prosecutors rule 11-year-old girl 'consented' to sex with 28-year-old and will not charge him with rape

French prosecutors rule 11-year-old girl 'consented' to sex with 28-year-old and will not charge him with rape

archive.fo/x4EV5

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925422/French-court-rules-girl-11-consented-sex-man-28.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#France
archive.is/4zJml
jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, and the first post is mine, JIDF.

fucking savages

This will embolden the shitskin rapists.
These lawmakers must hang.

So I suppose if I murder someone in France by poisoning him, I can't get charged then? There was no violence, restraint, surprise, or threat after all. Is France trying to outswede the Swedes then?

FIGHT BACK OR DIE
YOU ARE OUT OF TIME

TITS OF GET THE FUCK OUT

if it was a shitskin she probably did consent, enjoyed it, and has been doing it a lot (((every chance she can get))) now that she likes it. That's the way that it works kiddies.

You are presuming the girl was white

Checked.

You are presuming she wasn't

If the girl was non-White, it wouldn't have been reported. If the rapist was White, he would have been charged. That's the way it works.

the french prosecutors are so leading edge and accepting. as long as there is no violence, constraint, threat, or surprise, it's now acceptable to fuck children in new france. way to go.

JADED - guilty as charged.

It's France for fucks sake, that's as good as saying North Africa.

I cannot wait for all the arguments and openings this precedent sets forth. Our elected officials are reenacting the fall of the Roman empire as we speak.

Story sounds a little bullshit to be honest, but it's france so I don't know how stupid the girls are there who can't even scream. She clearly knew the guy or was looking for drugs to be 'lured' by a random stranger. That hasn't worked since the 70's when we had safe neighborhoods in the West.

Hang the perpetrator regardless just because he's probably a shitskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#France

Kill

And I'm supposed to feel emotion when they themselves do nothing? No.

Nice job leaving this part out faggot

Reminder that the feds are watching this board and you goyim BETTER NOT advocate for violent revolution. You have no choice but to walk on eggshells until you're all gone and it's too late to fight back.

:^)

I can't find where the article mentions the guy's race. My guess is probably Arab.

Is it really so surprising?

Is the victim a shitskin? Because that's a hate crime and you're looking for a long time in a shitskin-filled jail.

Without reading the rest (yet), I'm willing to bet that he must be non-white (likely Arab).

FRANCE, WAKE UP, GET ANGRY! HANG THE MUSLIMS, KILL THE SHITSKINS! ITS TIME TO FUCKING RISE UP AND DO SOMETHING! ITS TIME TO AWAKEN ANGLOS, SAVE YOUR CULTURE, SAVE YOUR LAND! DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE VOID, BUT ANGRILY AS CONQUERORS!

If he'd been white, there would have been a mugshot and capsule biopic.

This image has never been more fitting.

I hope the father kills the pedo rapist. Better to spend a few years in jail than living your whole life knowing you let the shitskin get away. If the girl is a shitskin he probably will unless the rapist marries her.

I hope this causes a rise in adult/child sexual relations

If everybody is having sex with children then everybody is safe. They can't arrest everyone, can they?

Is there any indication of the mans ethnicity?

I'm not fond of the idea of murdering another human being but this guy needs to be removed from existence

Just got back from the movie theater arcade boys, spent the whole night talking to real human beings face-to-face. Even got a girl's phone number, going to call her on my landline and talk to her and actually hear her voice.
After that I'm going to work at my part-time job so I can save money for university, which will allow me to get a good degree in computer science that definitely won't be worthless when I graduate (the field is totally exploding with jobs, people say there's a bubble that's going to burst, whatever that means).

Anyhow I've gotta do some homework, this essay is due on Friday and I need time to type it up at the library and print it off. I also need to make sure all of my citations are in order, and some of the books are reference only so I can't check them out.

Hopefully that girl answers the phone and not her dad, but I guess I'll have to meet him when I stop by her house to pick her up for a real date in my parents' old car that they let me use.

Sure am glad it's the year 2000 and I have a bright future, good job prospects, human interaction is at an all-time high, school is affordable, and terrorism seems to be falling out of fashion. Can't wait to see how awesome the next 15 years will be.

fug

>tfw children cannot be raped because they are incapable of providing refusing consent
too hot for Holla Forums

i wonder if maybe it would be possible to fix problems like this by gassing the jews?

what do you guys think?

Maximum Ficki ficki engaged.

France literally has laws allowing you to murder your cheating spouse and their lover. I don't see how this would not be under the same rules.

So I'm really lenient on the whole Romeo/Juliet angle, but this isn't that. Why don't we have dox of the prosecutors yet?

Say it ain't so, Monsieur Jean-Luc!

fuck i love spooky black. Good selection op.

It's an interesting hypothesis but we'd have to test it.

Blood will flow. Soon, brothers. Soon…

top jej - they don't go to jail for anything user. the host culture bends over backwards to ensure they are not being racist and always lets them off with barely a wrist slap.

The talmud literally gives this as a reason why it's ok to rape 8 year olds

Yeah, see, this is why we need lynchings.

Okay, read some more. Basically, the guy is still going to jail. He's being charged with sexual abuse of a minor. That's because under french law, you can't be accused of rape if the other person did not resist, and there is no such crime as "statutory rape".

tldr: You guys are freaking out over semantics.

Was the 28 year old muslim or an actual French man?

HOW NEW ARE YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DID YOU ATTEMPT TO READ THE ARTICLE, COWARD?

HERE IS ANOTHER
archive.is/4zJml

What do you think, you fucking simian?

I envy your naivete

Why? I've gone over this many times in mind. I remember how delirious I was. Finally finding out what felt odd and why I still loved Hitler all those years. I've gone on and woken up my father at this point.

There's nothing quite like getting that (((vague))) itch scratched finally.

His first name is Sereinte.
That's not a french name. Not an Arab or Berber name either.
Probably a nignog.

Haitian?

Maybe.
The girls mother name is Sarah. So she is probably white.
Or maybe jewish, maybe North African.

French have chosen a pedo as their first lady.
French have condoned a leader who sees nothing wrong with his pedo wife's behaviour.
This is the future they have chosen.

wage information war on Holla Forums, do real life activism with people you trust.
No need to sperg about violence on Holla Forums schlomo

But that makes sex with an 11 year old ok in France? I guess they couldn't help being less cucked than Britain they have to one up their eternal rivals.

well, there is the indication that he is not white because they have not mentioned his name or ethnicity

welcome newfriend. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Only when you are a member of a protected class like muds or kikes.

I did read it, but I didn't see any names or nationality. Or just skimmed it too fast.

When I was a college student renting a room, the 11 year old granddaughter of the landlord sneaked into my room, jumped to my bed, lifted her skirt and began jumping up and down while I was laying down on the bed. Then she asked me if she could drop her panties, to which I said no. I was so frightened, that my body froze and I was speechless.

Yeah the AOC only seems to be for White males. We're the only ones who either follow it, or are charged for violating it.

Look at that, it's the "if anything ever happens to a woman the woman is a jew/nonwhite/coalburner because I say so believe me despite no proof being offered goy" shill.

If this happened in America someone would be dead. I love my European brothers but man you guys are cucked (not the fault of your own really though)

But it did happen.

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time

So its not a rape if you cut her tong or just close her mouth? Fucking outrageous!

Story of my life, minus parents old car (bus,walked)

Sarah is a jewess name 90% of time. If it was a Jewess, France's ZOG might actually do something.

You're a real piece of shit, aren't you?

Lack of screaming or physical resistance doesn't imply consent, or stupidity, when the girl is only 11. She was probably in shock.

Yes, you're a man not a sheep, aren't you? If others feel nothing about this, that should make you even angrier.

What is that supposed to mean exactly?

That piece of shit need to hang