100 Million Dollars in Public Funding And People Have No Idea What They Are

100 Million Dollars in Public Funding And People Have No Idea What They Are
Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

Mysterious metal towers are popping up at local tunnels, and soon they’ll start appearing at bridges, too.

But even people on the MTA board in charge of the towers can’t say why they’re being used or what’s in them, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports.

Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.

“We don’t really know what’s the purpose of this,” he told Carlin.

It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?

The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.

“I said no comment,” he said.

Some MTA board members, including New York City Transportation Commissioner Polly Trottenberg, say they know too little about the towers – even with half the money already spent and some of the towers already up.

“A lot of the board members felt they didn’t have all the details they would have wanted, myself included,” she said.

Residents suspect there is much more going on in the towers than meets the eye and wonder if they’ll ever really know what’s going on inside of them.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Other urls found in this thread:

photoenforced.com/ny.html
iotsecurity.eecs.umich.edu/#roadsigns
eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/00935088/section/news/page/1/
lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Attribute_Screening_Technology
archive.fo/CNffd
archive.is/hKpi1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a kike free first post.

No excuses. Start breaking them.

Go fucking die heeb

probably a sonar cannon thingy
gizmodo.com/what-is-the-lrad-sound-cannon-5860592

CBS2 demanded answers from MTA Chairman Joe Lhota. Carlin: “Some of your own board members say they don’t know the specifics.” Lhota: “The base of these new pieces that are going up include whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items.” In other words, anti-terror technology. Could that one day include facial recognition? We don’t know and Lhota won’t say. “I’m not at liberty to discuss that,” he told Carlin. So as more of these expensive towers rise, the mystery is tucked away inside them.

Kike is pictured

Oh boy.

This will be used to ID whites like cattle. Fucking yids, my tolerance for bullshit is hitting its limit.

Too slow, foreskin-muncher :^)

Reminder that he answers to his board - not to the tax payer.
Somewhere along the way we let Authorities have power beyond they're jurisdiction.
If you're a public official without a security clearance and you pull the 'can't say won't say national security lel' card they deserve civil unrest because they are part of the problem.

My non-conspiracy guess is that this is most likely detection devices for atomic weapons so terrorists can't bring them in through the roads. NYC is likely target no 1 for when mohamed finally gets his hands on a nuke.
Notice they are at all tunnels and bridges i.e. entryway points into manhattan.

$100mm though? Typical government overspending. The system probably cost $10-20mm if it were negotiated on the open market.

Just more surveillance technology the normal goy can't know about for their safety.
Can't ctrl+a+c+v this article from politico

these crooked spooks are so disingenuous about everything they do it never ceases to amaze me

pic 1 is the cargo radiation scanners used in ports. pic 2 is the towers in nyc. pic 3 is a radiation monitoring station probably near a reactor in south africa. pics 4 and 5 are automatic plate number readers. guess what the towers are, and why they need a fiber connection, and why they are on the entry and exit points of manhattan.

This.

The good news is that they're super expensive and super vulnerable at the same time.

Radiation detectors don't require huge fuckoff towers. In fact it could fit in an existing CCTV camera housing.

The bad news is that everyone is so fucking cowardly and apathetic that nobody will do a god damn thing.

Hijacking this to share some surveillance technology knowledge:
Any time you see a square camera, like pic 4, on a building with otherwise modern surveillance technology, it is likely LPR capable. Those bad boys are expensive.
Also make note of any radar looking device - it likely is one. pic related, it's a radar pole mount that has many forms, commonly added to a pole near a camera array to provide power and data transfer.

For $3k a camera I can outfit your entire business with radar, radiation, LPR, 12mp pan/zoom, and any other gimmick you want.

What's the point of the radar? Reading traffic speed?

Is there a relatively legal way to defeat LPR capabilities on your vehicle?

steal plates, switch plates. but they are probbly checking against registrations on the fly and f lagging for interceptors to come bag you, so, .. basically, no. if you defeat their system they will notice and just pull you over.

photoenforced.com/ny.html

There is a bit more than a cunt hair of difference between a handheld geiger counter and the type of detection devices needed to accurately scan tractor trailers moving at normal speeds through traffic.

These towers are probably being setup as blank platforms for WHATEVER technology homeland security wants to implement. I'd be surprised if they didn't already have LPR cameras at all the choke points of NYC. Facial scanning would be kind of pointless as it is so easy to mask yourself in a car but no doubt the subways already have facial recognition cameras.

that said, some mud or grease on the plate in a few spots would possibly throw off the sensor's algorithm. this has been done with stop signs to make autonomous car sensors read the sign as a 45 speed limit sign. iotsecurity.eecs.umich.edu/#roadsigns

Well that's odd, that's way too many floodlights, they're not directional, they're not blacklights for IR cameras illumination, not to mention I couldn't see any cameras to begin with. Whatever is function of the metal gratings, it would be seriously detrimental to the funciton of any beam-based detection device, so it's highly unlikely that it contains X-ray detectors much less cameras inside. The tower has an air vent at the top, even though the whole structure is a one huge air vent, so whatever's inside wouldn't suffer from getting soaked, collecting leaves and gunk, and getting painted all over by vandals. It appears that on the top it has what looks like a small 3g antenna, the only thing that looks ordinary about this structure. If that's the case, it uses fiber optics to relay the carrier connectivity. Otherwise, it's anyone's guess.

Could they be underground garrisons?

Probably not legal but there are always these that black out your plates on command.

they certainly did have a lot of lpr deployed already, but this setup and the backend is looking like it will be a realtime system telling them every car in the city at all time, and them machine learning on top of that to determine regular patterns on the millions of cars, then automated requests for a stop on a "suspicious" behaving vehicle. A brain and eyes for all the cars in the city that tells them who is naughty or nice.

The spectrometers with all sorts of bells and whistles, which are exactly the type of technology used for the purpose, are the same size. It's just more expensive.

They only show up at choke points .. ?

each tower is monitoring multiple lanes of traffic, notice how they are all pointed at different spots. and there only seems to be a single tower at each bridge/tunnel point. its lpr, and the grill is just there to keep people from throwing rocks at it. notice on the undercover car they shoot through a grill just fine.

I just assumed it's a monitoring device for surveillance, I mean they're replacing toll booths.

You could put a hot mirror filter screen in front of the plate. That will defeat IR cameras but humans wouldn't be able to tell because it's transparent in visible light. In general you can use any sort of technology that's visible in IR but invisible in color to fuck with IR based cameras. If you use a hot mirror panel, say you thought it was a normal glass if inquired.

Here's a closeup of a device. It's an LED floodlight, there's nothing else in it. Notice yellow filament coloring, this means it produces white light, not IR light.

could it be used to create underground network for military checkpoints, easy navigation. Basically a shtf fema type scenario

Only Manhattan? If I were an alphabet agent I would set three on Throgs Neck Bridge, Verrazano and Whitestone Bridge those are the three bridges that Queens and Brooklyn can use into upstate without touching Manhattan.

just convince antifa it's some kind of big brother shit put in place by Donald Trump himself for the coming genocide and let them do the dirty work. ez.

They are only interested in protecting wall street. they care fuck-all about the rest of the state.

this is the city that put a camera on every street corner below the park, wired it all to a building at 55 broadway, then took 300 mil from the banks and gave each of them a seat in the room eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/00935088/section/news/page/1/

That never made sense to me. Why so much focus on NYC ? There is plenty of other targets inside the US. Maybe all jews are in New York ?

Wouldn't be ironic if they Alahu Akbar every state except NYC ?

X-ray machines for looking into trucks would be my guess. The secrecy is because of the radiation that would be emitted.

its the money, honey.

And that's what you get when you don't scrub your inputs.

Seems a bit bland for all the secrecy - everyone knows they already do that everywhere and a few dozen towers is nothing compared to all the traffic cameras and toll cameras and ATM cameras and insecure CCTV cameras spread around literally fucking everywhere. Also the idea of giant steal towers costing ~ 8 million each for CCTV is absurd in itself. More likely they're for the impending financial collapse, as strategic fortified choke points/forward operating bases so (((they))) can control the flow of people from the cities. Seriously doubt they're so dim as to believe their liberal masses in the cities are just going to sit there and starve if nobody forces them to or that they are useful for anything when the (((economy))) collapses in on itself, since they all do marketing/sales/social media/finance/entertainment/etc - shit that doesn't actually produce dick.

TOP KEK

I don't think there's laws about driving so much your license plate gets worn down from rocks kicking up at it. I've seen them on the road but have no experience driving with such a plate.

you're on the right track with that. these are dhs plus classified beyond top kike if some civilians can know the details but not all can so they will not show up there.

Could they have possibly made this anymore fucking suspicious? Either they're intentionally baiting people or their incompetence truly knows no limits. Potential for a mini-happening I suppose, having these crop up at vital chokepoints with no reason or excuse is gonna get the gears really turning

Probably because the radiation is why it's secret. Electronic weapons aren't more widespread because long term exposure caused problems to the guys using the device.

Best guess IMO.

keked HARD

this

or the toll booths from "In Time"

they are trying to avoid a constitutional challenge on the warrantless use of lpr full time and the data analytics side which they will be using to pull over people while making a parallel construction of "probable cause" It is just like the use of stingrays. if they dont talk about it, ever, they think they can just get away with using it to play big brother. and since this is a big ole DHS counter-terror contract, they can hide behind that new layer of bs as well. meanwhile jamal is going to get busted every time he drives back from his dealer's house after making a call to a burner phone.

if it was x rays they would give every taxi driver cancer within 6 months. it is lpr stuff

Could this have anything to do with 5G I wonder…

I remember reading a post that some techanon wrote here saying that the frequencies for 5G were utterly unstable and could fuck with people's minds like permenent headaches and potential hearing loss…

Whatever these things are… 100 MILLION DOLLARS is a fucking lot for them, they're clearly not some queer ass modern art thing, these have some technology to them.

FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE!

these are land-based nukes; Mossad has been installing them around the world for decades. contingency planning for future falseflags.

100 mil is for the nerve center, the fiber lines, and the database servers and data scientists to analyze the traffic patterns of a few hundred thousand vehicles in real time to look for prosecutable activity or terrorists.

This is some private company's brainchild they sold to the government for 100x the cost of an actual system that worked. Dollars to donuts this is just some overpriced piece of junk that doesn't work half the time.

Here's an idea. Cut them open to see what's inside.

What do these look like ?

Something tells me this will not be deployed in ghettos where crime is actually rampant.

Better yet tell mace dindu that if he can levitate his air Jordans up that way he's gonna score big dough.

Today, they embed camera's into the street lighting itself as well as sound recorded for shot detection/pinpointing as well as emergency lights to signal to move aside which will be within future traffic laws.

The future of PTZ camera's is going through a shrink itself, only really highly MP PTZ camera's still require a the big old round cap. 1080p cams can be hidden in a pincamera the size of a ballpen.

this is why you never live or work in big cities. they exist only to control the goyim

how many dumb fucks are going to treat that like a stop light and completely stop traffic

Too many *nonwhites*

Use cutters to make a hole and put your premade thermite packet in and touch it off

A lot, I live in one of the worst areas of the worst state for bad drivers too so if these get installed in my neck of the woods I'll never get to work alive

remember when all these walmarts across the country started getting plumbing problems and roof damage from hail storms all at exactly the same moment and all needed to be shut down and gutted with secret underground tunnels connecting them all made by drills that were literally the yellow star shap of the walmart logo and turned into weird fema camps?

they probably are doing the same thing that is being done at airports, it's probably a giant version of the airport xray scanners they put people through or the luggage scanner tech. alot of people ask for pat downs because they think its unhealthy. the towers are probably giant versions of that tech, and they probably don't want people to know because everyone will flip their shit about getting dosed with alot of extra radiation whenever they drive or walk past those areas.

might be a good idea to get feminists and those pink ribbon people aware of the towers because they might be increasing the risk of breast cancer. antifa might even feel bad for them and say a thing or two about it. keep it civil though, no reason to start a shit storm. nothing illegal ever helps anything. jeez.

Camera's will be recording in every 4 or 5 light poles and even more in "problematic" areas and you will get ticketed after a set amount of time of not adhering to the order to stop and move aside with your vehicle when the lights are red/blue flickering, even when the emergency vehicle is still a few streets away. The owner of the vehicle will be responsible to pay the fine. It's the future cash cow for cities since roundabouts will be replacing traffic light stop sections slowly.

TRAVEL in your private conveyance not your MOTOR vehicle.. big ole legal difference. Then you do not need a license or tags as your automobile is not a commercial vehicle, that is the legal definition of motor vehicle.. a commercially used vehicle look it up

NEW PIGGU GO HOME

imagine the autoticketing that's going to happen when traffic is heavy and people are unable to get out of the way fast enough.

shoot them from far away. if you didnt plan accordingly and zog comes for you, dont go to prison. you know what that means or accept the surveillance state.

Wrong in so many ways. The Thompson v. Smith decision should have put this to rest.

>tfw nobody replies

We cyberpunk now?

they'll make that illegal
everyone is going to have to wear burka's.

Go back to wherever you came from faggot

There's a breddy gud online comic called the Private Eye that's based on a future where everyone gets doxxed and the govt got so out of control with surveilance that everyone went to wearing costumes in public and banning cameras, phones, etc.

I couldn't read past that point. They almost had it.
Illiterates are second place on my rope list, right after kikes

It's the transition into "smart cities". Smart cars, smart streetlights, you name it. The goyim is cattle and must be monitored 24/7. I know some lads working for IT departments in major cities and that's what the focus is on right now (especially smart cars). A lot of shekels for the (((private sector))). Mossad's verint systems is one of many companies involved.

so basically look so retarded that an AI can't figure out who you are but anyone who has ever seen you will notice?

I'm not seeing a downside.

If everyone looks retarded and cyberpunk it won't be a memorable trait and will just trick facial recognition.

The word drive is what is in question, it carries a different legal definition than travel

Samefag gong to add that driving is a privilege because the word drive carries the legal definition of a commercial motor vehicle or anything related to commerce, so driving can be regulated and licensed however TRAVELING is a right that cannot be fined licensed or have attached fees. DRiVING is legally different then TRAVELING

You can travel off road all you like. The infrastructure built to allow vehicular traffic is part of commerce and governs all that drive on it.

You one of them Appalachian Sovereign Moors? The rules apply to you even if there are gold stripes painted on the road..

there are no forms of travel that don't involve government regulation and fee's somewhere in the process except for walking, and there's regulations on walking (sidewalk) etc.

good luck with that when most off-roading is banned on public property, you can't trespass on private property and all property is either public or private.

Incorrect, in some parts of the UK you have a "right to roam" meaning travel through other peoples land as long as you don't fuck shit up. In the US you have "Trespassing." You have no right to roam.

Are you trolling or just retarded? You can't just re-brand your activity to avoid legal repurcussions (e.g. "officer, I wasn't smoking weed I was just breathing in"). If you're in an automobile and controlling its trajectory, you're driving. No matter what you want to call it. That's driving.

Only to the degree that it cannot be unreasonably restricted or restricted to a subset of people. The govt can absolutely block roads and sidewalks and tell you you cant go down certain roads, they just have to exclude everyone. I know you probably watched a YouTube video of some soverign citizen bullshit, but i strongly encourage you to read the actual law on this. Your distiction between "travelling" and "driving" is not a legal one and has played no part in this debate legally.

Race-detecting Tesla coils that have been programmed to target only whites. They'll likely be activated in the event of an uprising or a (((riot))).

Happas who lurk here, we need you to disable the coils. If we pure whites get too close, we'll be electrocuted. You are the only asset we have that can handle this mission. The quadroon lurkers would never be able to figure it out.

What are you doing on shitposting when you could be writing movie scripts.

>(((discord)))
>(((powerpuff girls)))
Sort yourself out.

Get out.

Not sovereign citizen, it's the law triple nigger investigate it

Read link on law for travel vs driving so you can decide to beat LPR tech by not driving but traveling with no identifiers on your AUTOMOBILE, not motor vehicle

lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml

"All citizens must be free to travel throughout the United States uninhibited by statutes, rules, and regulations…" SHAPIRO v. THOMPSON 394 US 618
"The RIGHT of the citizen TO TRAVEL UPON THE PUBLIC HIGHWAYS and to transport his property thereon, either by horse-drawn carriage OR BY AUTOMOBILE, IS NOT A MERE PRIVILEGE which the city may prohibit or permit at will, BUT IS A COMMON RIGHT." THOMPSON v. SMITH, 155 Va 367
"The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." CHICAGO MOTOR COACH v. CHICAGO, 169 NE 221
”If the state does convert your right into a privilege and issue a license and charge a fee for it, you can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity.” SHUTTLESWORTH v. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, 373 US 262

My car is NOT a "Motor Vehicle"

Just like not having to pay income tax and politicians are suppose to uphold the us constitution?

literally wear a hijab/burka or whatever its called
those can cover face or 100% of the body. make sure its cotton though as some clothes are actually IR seethough

If these end up being Xray machines people are going to flip the fuck out. Its not like Xray detectors are hard to get. Millions spend and it will all be wasted when its shut down.

Once again driving is regulated traveling is not so not sure what your post is for since it just confirms driving is regulatable

Just like people freaked out about xray scanners at airports after 9/11 but quickly gave no fucks because they didn't want to be late for their next business meeting in Tampa. Please nigga.

If its an X-ray machine we need to keep it quiet. Its fucking jewyork. Let them fry their nutts off with their pets that can stand that shit city.

how this isn't common sense even for normies is beyond me

unless you are willing to kill those whom come to enforce the dicates of your masters will upon you. You will do as you are told or suffer as they see fit. Crying about some half assed imitation kike legalese isn't gonna change anything or get us to rally around you.

We are interested in crushing the jews here, not arguing with them in their own system of control.

Holy shit. I mean, what?

Coincidence or not, that's something of concern.

An eruv requires a physical line and the line must be higher than 10 feet. I came to the thread specifically to check for this idea, myself. Glad you posted it, but it’s not what’s happening here.

Who do you think will cease to do such work.

5 bucks says it's probably some sort of signal booster. Probably cell phones.
Then again…the secrecy does make it a bit more interesting

Exactly my thought. If I pay for it, and I'm not supposed to know what it is, I'll smash it and then be sure it's nothing.

>Convert to (((Judaism.)))
Kek. Just fucked up their salvation.

JYC has one of the most highly condensed populations in the united states. One building=Sick S rank kill streak combo
making it a prime target for small yet highly successful attacks

Generation Zyklon can tag them all with graffiti. Perhaps their GPS coords so they can be plotted on a map better.
It would be a public service - after all it is paid with tax money, so effectively public owned. Plus it would be far more useful than tagging Mr.Ngyuen's Mart, or the subway carriage again.

This triggers my inner /o/.

The ozone layer is a physical line over the earth higher than 10 feet….

That would be extremely easy to detect.

Suddenly, taking a job as a police officer sounds a lot more appealing.

AAAAAAH

hey cool it's a live sovereign faggot

you might as well wave a magic wand at the judge as spout off any of that crap. there are real legal loopholes of course but sovereign niggers don't know any of them.

Again. unnecessary. The ozone layer is a physical line surrounding the earth over ten feet tall. Even jews on planes would be observing their rules

the truly terrifying part is that in about three conquered countries they will succeed with the Rothchildes
North Korea is one of them

Active measures - IR light LED towards reading device (camera).
Passive measures - letter damage causing misreads, reflective coverplates, horizontal blinds (plate unreadable above standing height), etc.
Note: use of such measures will attract further attention.

Microwave-ray like the airports, rather than x-ray. They are looking under your clothes while you are in your private vehicle.

I was thinking it might be some project blue beam shit.

No.

M Power or nothing, Fag.

What. I know the 350Z is both shit and pathetically slow compared to how a Nissan should be, but it's just very slightly less ugly than most modern cars.

sounds like a bretty gud movie tbh fam

Kim jong went to school in Switzerland
No way CIA just let him study there without Mk ultra or replaced him with some kind of clone.

Found the kike

LPR can be the cover story and
probably some next gen crowd control/screening tech can be inside? what field of vision does it have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Attribute_Screening_Technology

user on this scale kim is no longer important. To the kikes he is merely a squatter in their way. he is only on e of three places they need to fulfill their prophecy. Why else would the kikes rev up the anti-nork propaganda so hard?
Tens of trillions of dollars worth of ore was also discovered under NK last year.

They have to be legible in every state I know of. It varies though on how new they are, and you normally just get a warning if it's dirty as fuck… but you will get pulled over by bored cops. Never do anything that gives a valid excuse to pull you over.
We can only speculate until someone goes tho one with actual sensors. IR detector, geiger counter, EMF reader. These are the first round to test with.

The CIAnigger tunnels. Wow. Those leaks really were real after all.

wat

elaborate please

Is this trump's doing? /ourguy/.

beginning stages of the project bluebeam projectors in action. That and a microwave weapon of some sort, I will assume later they will pass it off as some sort of "solar flare" protection system.

Some are TeraHertz waves, which are higher than microwaves, but lower than infrared. Others are x-ray backscatter. The really crisp pictures are from the backscatter. The THZ waves are the blurrier ones.

That picture makes me sexually excited.

Shame they brought him back. He has no business running a transit authority. He's a glorified rat catcher. The only notable experience he has is in "rat abatement".

I remember reading somewhere that technology for using sound waves instead of light for image recognition has developed to a pretty sophisticated degree. I can't find the original article online anymore, but it described a patent or a design of a telecomm tower that doubled as a surveillance device as it could match your specific signature with sound. If anyone has the original article or could help me narrow my search down please respond

you are ignoring case law and denying yourself the right to travel. so go ahead and continue to live by the illegal methods the state employs against you

Yes this. My first thought. This is just in time for the next financial collaps– err normal economic downturn. That shit is going to happen in the next 6 months. People have already forgotten about OWS from just 8 years ago. They literally shut down New York and Bloomberg had to have them evicted. That shit is going to come back vengeance and now with 8 years of race tension, political subversion and radicalization? It's going to be hell . Don't forget the FBI had plans to "remove" protest leaders

Yeah, dudes working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week on some oil operation.

I would get roasted just as hard as you would.

Okay there's multiple things it can be, but at the end of the day if it is any kind of surveillance system other than a basic camera it will be putting out electromagnetic radiation, ionizing radiation, or light in which case it will easily be able to be detected and determined with the proper equipment

Run giant magnets across them.

It's an SQL injection attack.

It's a trick you can do to hack poorly programmed databases. In this case, it would delete (aka "drop") the entire database table of license plates.

Literally just a slush fund. NY local politicians probably got billions in Federal taxes to “build” and are using this as a laundering project. Pocketing the remainder of what is left.

He beat the Law with this one cool trick! Judges Hate him!. Next up, Flags with tassels or fringe mean the court isn't authorized to make any legal judgement, so you can just walk out!

Personally I find the sovereign citizen crowd as fascinating as they are retarded.
I suspect they're mostly comprised of autists. Because it's got that sort of autistic rules based reasoning to it.

Also reminds me of pilpul.

Doesn't seem like the usual trick on this front.
Normally they'd throw into "art galleries" or "projects"
This is way too blatant and attention grabbing.

We need one of these but with Sam Hyde's face ASAP

and i'm just sitting here in my home state unemployed

Interesting development on this subtopic: Last time he wasn't able to complete a show for one reason or another, he'd redo it the next day. This time, he's doing something else entirely.
archive.fo/CNffd
Sounds pretty (((suspicious))). His show has been "attacked" before (not clear if it's a LARP for ratings or real, but there have been "show goes off air for a minute" and "signal gets fucked with" incidents on air) but never a "get sick and abandon the topic entirely".

It'd be ironic if only Manhattan got hit with major attacks after the devices were in place

Whatever it is, it should be top priority target when SHTF.

I'd buy one.

Why don't you stop daydreaming your brilliant plan and do it yourself you pussy?

Pic 3 has nothing to do with radiation monitoring. It's a bog-standard warning siren.

Not really because anybody worth a damn would not be anywhere near this, and would be actively preventing anybody near this structure from coming closer to them.

NJ user reporting in.

Ive noticed these towers when I go to nyc for work. What ever they are I definitely believe they have the same purpose as these old towers outside the Lincoln Tunnel entrance, just a updated version perhaps? Not really sure what they are though. Maybe some other Tri-state anons could fill me in.

Yup. Every day I pray there's a hell more and more. There will clearly be no comeuppance in this life.

I saw some kike claiming these are "5G repeaters" which is clearly bullshit, but it's definitely something retarded normalfaggots will swallow right up

They are Gamma ray detectors, this project was started under Obama by that boy genius Wilson (dude who built his first fusor at 14).

It's to detect nuclear terrorism.

Oh really? I believed it were universally hated…

Looks like a giant fucking vape pen

(checked)
BUMP. Just got wind of this one. Highly suspicious. My first thoughts were also: Project Blue Beam.
Damn the happening is going to be a rough ride.

Ann speaks like a shitposter, totally spends all day on Chans.

Device for scanning contents of vehicles. They have the scanners at every major bridge and tunnel. If your shit isn't well encased in the trunk of your vehicle, then you're gonna have a bad time.

pics would be nice, user.

holy fuck thse things are massive.

That shit would glow like a son of a bitch. Nothing looks more suspicious than a lead lined box.
That said I'm pretty sure these are radiation, chemical and biological sensors, with some added surveillance tech.

Real City 17 feel to em.

probably those faggoty 5g towers Holla Forums talked about a month back

They remind me of the Bioshock light house at the beginning of the game everytime I see them. Still don't know what there are though.

I'm reminded of the Tesla coils from Destroy All Humans. They gonna take down NatSoc UFOs, with these things?

archive.is/hKpi1