30 STRAIGHT MINUTES OF CUT SCENES

30 STRAIGHT MINUTES OF CUT SCENES
AND THAT'S JUST THE INTRO

Why didn't anyone warn me about this? It's as if I just watched an episode of some shitty anime. The game sucks, anyway. It's like a really shitty Japanese version of grand theft auto.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Will-PCSX2-run-fast-on-my-computer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yakuza 5 sucks

agreed

You didn't ask?

Okay, if you want to shitpost that's fine. But at least actually play some of the game so you're shitposts are more believable

So did you actually play the game that came after the cutscenes?

its like you want this to become reddit

The pacing is bad, yeah, but it's not Grand Theft Auto, the two aren't remotely comparable. The only thing you can possibly compare it to is Shenmue.

Besides, you never asked.

I'm not talking about the gameplay. I'm talking about the general feel of the game and how it's like a boxed in open world. The combat is very obviously different, it's just a shitty fighting game.

Yes

The only thing that came in my head while playing it was GTA with gooks and dude anime fighting styles.

Is Yakuza 5 your entry point into the series?

I said it was bait because I assumed no one can be that retarded. Clearly I was wrong.

ur the retartet one, my man.

yes

Why did you think it was a good idea to jump into the fifth game of a series and not even play any of the others?

Its not GTA, Yakuza is more like a 3D Beat em up with RPG-ish elements set against a backdrop with loads of minigames and sidequests, including a minigame with the actual Virtua Fighter 2 game.

If it were like GTA you could jack cars and there would be a rating system along with murding whoever you want.

stop enabling retards

came "free" with psn

No, it's yakuza. I said it is like GTA.

I don't think it's like GTA, I think it's what GTA would be if it were made in japan. I only said this because of:
stop being autistic about this

Well I do, I mean I just don't think it's a GTA knockoff

Better than 30 gay minutes of cut scenes I suppose.

egbin

So it is like GTA but it isnt?

Besides, your definition then applies to games like Deus Ex, I guess thats a GTA clone.

Nice bait faggot. Now go eat a dick.

It is like GTA

Also I did not say it is a clone. I would not say Deus Ex is "a shitty japanese version of GTA". When I played Deus Ex I did not get any feeling of it being like GTA, Deus Ex is just a shitty and boring stealth game that doesn't even have anything near an open world or NPCs that are like GTA.

always the first post

Kill yourself, op.

I heard that these games were good and because of that I've been wanting PC ports of them. Was I being memed?

Why the fuck haven't you just emulated the first two? Holy fuck how can you and OP be so retarded. You should both be permanently banned just for stupidity.

CINEMATIC GAMING EXPERIENCE

PS2 emulation is shit, I tried MGS3 and SotC and both of them barely worked properly.

It's still shit but less shit. You can't play True crime or Ace combat but they fixed MGS3 with the help of certain GFX settings.

Just kill yourself and spare everyone else your stupidity. The resources on this planet are still so abundant as to be nearly limitless, but its still a waste for any of it to be used on you.

Nigger I can run Unreal Tournament 4 on maximum settings at 60FPS, I think my PC is fine and I emulate plenty of other games near flawlessly (mostly just melee).

also
>>>/reddit/

Learn what the fuck a gook is before parroting shit. You have shit taste and you're a retard, what a surprise.

It was already covered like 1000 times. Japs have real problem with intros and exposition. That's why, whenever I hear that a new light novel adaptation is on the way, I tend to not touch it at all.

Worst part is - you can't skip it in most of them (some newer games give you skip option).

It probably orginates from fact that most japanese devs never touched traditional board games or RPG and thinks that vidya orginates from movies or books. The same is happening, here in west, but at least our devs are aware of our short atention span and try to wrap up everything in neat 2-3 min intros.

WHY ARE PEOPLE REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING THREAD ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED

Why is OP always a retarded faggot?

No it is your PC, PS2 emulation is very demanding of the type of graphics card you need and on top of that both your CPU and your GPU are bottlenecks. forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Will-PCSX2-run-fast-on-my-computer

PC games and (competent) ports are made to run with various specs, but Emulation is trying to copy exactly what the console you're trying to emulate does to as close as 100% accuracy that you are able. That means some graphics cards will never make the cut no matter how comparable.

Sage to not bump.

So, another weeb game Holla Forums puts on pedestal it doesn't belong on?

I don't know how OP wasn't able to notice it was filled to the brim with cutscenes before playing it if he stuck with yakuza threads. It's directly compared to MGS series in cutscenes in the threads and people described it as being a GTAish but a beat em up with tons of minigames and a huge story emphasis.

You ran into the fanboy trap like a retard.

Do you start reading a manga on Chapter 7?
Go back to cuckchan.

The fights in the game become very boring very quickly due to how simplistic and easy they are. I didn't finish Yakuza 4 due to that.

if Holla Forums likes a game, its trash