Who else is getting raped by this game? Fucking one hit insta kill fest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=116&v=-qtaKj6h1k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it.

quality shill thread

You should be getting raped for playing this game OP

don't get hit chump

I saw these fuckers throw the fireballs while facing the other way a couple times.

Feels like the game is cheating all the time to seem harder

you're shit at video games, that's all
now check 'em

You faggots didnt even play this

Kike please.

I didn't buy it, but my cousin did. And you're playing on PS4 or xboner, aren't you.

You don't need to play a game to accurately determine its quality. Kill yourself

PC

Your opinion is worthless. You are just the average shitposter that sucks ass at games.

I'm going to say one thing, I've completed all of TimeSplitters on hard without aim assist. Come see me after you've done that.

Is that a new Halo game?

WOAH BOY YOU COMPLETED A CONSOLE FPS ARENT YOU SUPA HARDCORE?

If only Gaylo was this good

Best console shooters of all time. NuDoom is also a console shooter, if you haven't noticed. Even with mouseaim on, in an emulator, TS is still hard as balls.

I'm seeing doubles but not enough.

Lol, what a casul

Neo/v/ everyone

little bitch, NuDoom will make you will bleed from your ass if you thought that baby walk that was timeshitters was hard

nuDoom was cracked by CPY recently, just FYI

Thats not the reason Holla Forums faggots arent playing it?
Its 2hard4 for these posers. These homos playn fucking Overwatch for fucks sake.

Serious Sam 3 on tourist is harder than nudoom. You're not hardcore for playing Halo with more blood and gore.

ad hominem, apply yourself
First off you died in NuDoom
Secondly TimeSplitters doesn't rely on cover health regen.
Also you don't get health packs on hard, only at most times two half-armors per mission in story mode, except in TS1 iirc. Even then you're going to get cheesed considering the relentless assault you're under in that game. Though you probably haven't even touched any of them because they're "not mature enough".

suck my dick nigger im a homosexual and a proud card carrying hillary supporter

Pls little bitches, Nudoom is one hit and you are fucking dead. You get like +5 from health packs and the weakest enemy will hit you for your whole hp.

Your baby ass games are too fucking easy, dont make me laugh.

Well then, show me. Show me how easy they are. I'll be waiting.

nudoom is easy, the fuck are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=116&v=-qtaKj6h1k8

LMAO, i can play this garbage with my dick.

Stop talking out of your ass and play it.

Im off, you casual poser faggots that dont play shit can keep shitposting on my thread as much as you like.

Good riddance.

How do you even die when you can just get a Glory Killâ„¢ and get all your health back?
And if it's so hard why was there a max difficulty speedrun just a couple days after release?

also
You thought I wouldn't notice, would you? It makes a big difference.

You're only allowed to discuss weeb and 90's games FAGGOT. GTFO MY BOARD

holy shill

how the fuck is nudoom hard like wtf ahahhahahah like how is this post real nigga just play any other game like just walk away from the screen and play any other game nigga like wtf ahhahahahah

You better have fucking pirated that shit. I'm a buyfag and even I know buying Denuvo games is triple heresy.

Checked

Do you people just like to shitpost?
Also, trips of truth

Shit, you little bitches are worthless even at shitposting. I thought i would see some entertaining shitposts once i came back.
No wonder you little bitches only play visual novels

Also, Windows 10 is fucking garbage, getting frame rate drops on this game

this

I was on my way to the love motel with my girl and saw this Holla Forums user on their way to the overhalowatch thread

Welcome back, the man with extra chromosomes.

this is by far the most casual chan i ever visited, a good game comes out and all i see i HURR TODD SHILLS meanwhile a bunch of casual shit is being actually discussed

and a faggot mod even bumplocked the thread, jesus fuck, you faggots are beyond pathetic

even cuckchan is more hardcore than this dump, why the fuck am i still here lmao, fuck this shithole

Maybe 2 but 3 is easy as piss