Mentally-ill Tranny Teacher in Florida Reassigned after Demanding Students Call It By Pronouns

(teachers letter in pic related or below ran out of room)
thegoldwater.com/news/8817-Mentally-ill-Tranny-Teacher-in-Florida-Reassigned-after-Demanding-Students-Call-It-By-Pronouns

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/athy_b
aceleon.org/home
twitter.com/@ACELeonAdultEd
facebook.com/AdultCommunityEducation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of teacher sends letters to their student's parents about how to address them?

An unemployed one

I wonder if it will need reassignment surgery.

Not sure if brave or stuid as fuck.

stop shilling your blog Jim

Who the fuck names his blog "goldwater"? It reminds either of gold showers or goldbergs.

Good news, but archive next time.

Jim, rename it to Midas Touch and send me royalties to my email.

What? MX is an abbreviation for motocross.

Oh, because the X is a cross. Jeez I never got that before.

I guess you could say, its a reassign of the times.

What if the students are nazis, can they still be themselves?

to be honest, why parents outrage because he/she is a tranny? if it's a good teacher then what's the fucking problem? they will end up on 4 chan in future and become degenerates anyway

Fuck off. If I EVER got a letter like that about someone's imaginary self I'd be in the principal's office the next day. My son has already been told to walk out of class and call me if he sees any of this kind of crap in class.

You're apparently lost. This isn't 4chan and we don't accept cultural relativism here.

the Bible used them/they to talk about demon possessed folk

I got pissed immediately after I read this. Why would someone have to jump all these hoops just to speak with you? It's like they are setting up traps (no pun intended) for you while you are speaking to them and waiting for you to trip on one so they can complain and feel like a fucking victim about it.

I was never good in elementary school with english grammar, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, verb adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections. It all just bored the shit out of my young mind and yet, surprisingly, I loved to read and have a vast vocabulary from having done so.

this is really going to better help young students such as I was better understand grammar, I can feel it

*chops a baby's dick*
oy vey user stop going against judeo-christian values
*nervously spins a dreidel shaped wheel of fortune to figure out what to do next*
oy vey the goyim know
*stabs jesus*
shut it down

Is this narcissism?

checked you forgot your carlos.jpg you low energy nigger.

Truck of peace incoming.

That teacher was shoving an identity down their throat.

do you know where you are?

Look up Barry Goldwater.

Welcome baitfaggot, or newfaggot. This is a board of peace. We do not condone those who wish to create an air of self harm under the guise of self help on this board. Please, if you would, get out and/or kill yourself when you do, please make sure to livestream itif this is a genuine newfag, make sure to lurk two more years before posting again.

t.

Checking criminally under-appreciated dubs.

so it wants to be called 'it'?
I would be fine with it, at least it's not some crazy shit like xixxiirrrirrh

Wtf is this cuckchan all of a sudden ?

trannies get the rope, people that have multiple personalities i.e. Being called "they" get the rope and should not teach

humans that are plural are so because the other entity in them is a demon

You said two things that meant the same thing.

The real outrage is that fucking font she chose.

Good parenting user, well earned dubs checked.

pic related for that first picture. And is also the reason why I don't trust to date women right now, too big of a burden to cherry pick through all the sloots.

Hello lefty/pol/. How's that Orthodox Stalinism thing working out for you?

Every time

We got a pic of Xir Mixalot?

Found

Reported.

user he identifies as a quad or dirt bike

That's it in a nutshell. It's a rhetorical power play.

it deleted it's twitter

fixed for proper rules text

actually I fucked up on the activated ability but whatever good enough

lol this thing is married with children and has already spawned, the children call it mother

daughter
twitter.com/athy_b

one of these is it

Is that Pat?

The most asinine thing about the "my preferred pronouns are" meme is that you never use a pronoun to someone's face. I would only say "he" or "she" when describing someone who isn't there. It's one thing to say "I go by Mix. So-and-so", but dictating how you should speak about someone when he's not there is not just bizarre, it's rude. I'll call you whatever pronoun I want because, guess what? You'll never hear me use a pronoun to reference you.

is wrong and these two are sisters?

this thing could pass for the one on the right

and the one in the middle

this new generation is making me feel hopeful for the future.

these are sisters

Mx on right

Mx in middle

Mx

she's always the ugly little sister

Fuck, you broke my Jewdar.

feelsbadman.jpg

this is what happens when not even the nigs want to give you the d

I like it. First one triggered me not gonna lie. If we're going for accuracy above jokes though Hitler should be a W/G gold card, reflecting civilization and healthy life. Personally I'd make him a Planeswalker or a flip walker, rather than just a legendary creature with a wrath effect. Perhaps G/W flip into a monowhite card identity? Too complex for a meme. Carry on.

This is infinitely more important than anyone's gender identities.

damn, my ex had a trans roommate who looked a lot like this chick, but she had blonde Beiber hair instead. She used to walk around the apartment in undershirt tank tops and boxer shorts like a fat old man [pic related] and you could tell she was trying to make her voice deeper than it was.
She was a complete nut job who went home to her parent's house every weekend (while she was in college) even though her family is super religous (but apparently don't know she thinks shes a guy). She used to complain about how her mom keeps telling her she'll never find a good guy if she goes home every weekend. On the spectrum for sure. All around bizarre person. Seeing this things' face brought back some weird memories.

disappointed tbh

she was 20 in 2014. so she's 23 now. She's 23 and already indoctrinating 5th graders into faggotry? She's been out of college/indoctrination camp at best 1 year.

what am i thinking though, this is the ideal sjw life path. since the degree is likely a worthless liberal arts degree in the first place, the only place to get hired is back into the same education system that just failed with you and because she's a kike there's zero resistance, she'll have no issues getting hired.

It's embarassing how people at goldwater are desperate to pander to the alt-right and imageboard users

They're Greek orthodox catholics. I thought you guys were able to spot the Jew

That creature never had a future. Sometimes you look at a leftist and get depressed because you know it made a wrong turn at some point in its life, that it could have had a future. Not this thing. It was fucked right out of the gate. And look at those eyes. It's a hapa, isn't it? Because of fucking course it's a hapa.

Adolf, Avatar of Vishnu {3}{W}{G}
Planeswalker - Hitler
+1: Add {W}{W} to your Mana Pool.
-2: Destroy target creature if it is blue.
-8: You gain an Emblem with "Whenever a blue spell is on the stack, you may sacrifice a white permanent. If you do, counter target blue spell."
Loyalty: 14

Or maybe it's not a hapa. What the fuck is it? Her dad looks identifiable enough yid but what unholy multiracial combo special is her mother?

It could've just been a 4/10 hapa, then it watched Bill Nye. Doomed.

quite well

A mentally ill one.

My pronouns are bike, hog, and chopper.

Quads of truth. Trans people are literally demon possessed and should be exterminated asap.

Mark 5

“What is your name?” Jesus asked.
“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.”

Not that Jewish fables have anything to do with it.

Wow this family is so ugly I'm having trouble telling who is the tranny and who is genetic. It's pretty bad when all the women look like men in a family. Also lol at xir's five finger forehead and very high hairline.

Had he won that election, the US spic population would be drastically less.

The sister. Yikes.

Purge all degenerates! Slaughter the subhuman filth untill the ground water table turns red from the mass hemoglobin release!

Potbelly goblin blood isn't a nutrisudical, you need to get it out of your drinking water.

We don't need concentration camps, we need exorcism squads and demoniac recovery centers.

we need concentration camps for whites

A temporary boost in iron does the body good filterman!

Nice OC!

Logically, then, you are 1) not natural and 2) never will be (it says "feel" natural, not actually be natural)

Kikes want to be men so badly.

YOU BETTER FIRE IT FLORIDA

here's where she was transfered to:
aceleon.org/home
twitter.com/@ACELeonAdultEd
facebook.com/AdultCommunityEducation

(Heil'd)

It's actually really refreshing to step back from the absolute state of the cesspool of the internet and media, get a completely neutral normalfag opinion, have them recoil at all the shithorror you've been wading through, and remember that there are decent people in the world still

Well I guess that means when you use a third person pronoun to address a group of people they are suddenly possessed., You're fucking retarded. Go back to your containment board and stop muddying the waters with your astroturf.

You better not have known that before that girlfriend became an ex.