CUCK MODS ON Holla Forums ARE LOSING!

>>>Holla Forums11135645
archive.is/UoPIj
>>>Holla Forums11134727
archive.is/xTuk2

News broke that Trump plans on signing a DACA bill and after trying to ban and censor it and failing they finally snapped. Look at this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

What's your point?

Holy shit.

Since 2017 life has pretty much been a television show or anime.

Are they really collecting Kusner Bux because this is ridiculous.

So some fag gets banned from Holla Forums and decides to use Holla Forums to whine about it?
Leftists are mentally retarded.

Reply "The roach skitters as it flails its legs in anger"

Do you think that threads on Holla Forums represent some kind of actual element of the political process or something? Not like people wouldn't know this was happening if Holla Forums didn't allow 50 threads about it.

And? They've been doing this since shortly after the election started and you are only just noticing? Are you retarded?

Sad! Breddy sure he’s BO too.

So wait does Holla Forums want to get rid of illegals immigrants or does it include legals too?

This entire board is dedicated to shit that gets you banned on Holla Forums. It's Holla Forums without the quality control. Also

OP here. Title was meant to be CUCK MODS ARE LOSING IT!

More like quality prevention

You are the cancer that is killing this board.

Whatever Trump wants and Kushner pays the mods is what is forced down everyone's throat.

and what is being forced exactly?

It's not my fault that mods want the board this way.

Like any oldfag would say, this board went to shit when the election began.

It's obvious spam intended to be banned just to bitch look at all the if's on the post.
Also make your own board if you want to bitch about things on Holla Forums

If discontent for current Holla Forums has gotten this bad, why not make an alternative Holla Forums on here already?

There are people who LARP as oldfags and people who think being here since 2016 makes them oldfags who'd beg to differ

By on here I mean the site, not on Holla Forums.

DACA amnesty for today since Trump said he's going to sign it.

Underage pls go

How's your reading comprehension? It was a mod edit.

Impossible. An alternative was made on endchan a year ago but that site never took off.

There have been 2, /polpol/ and /politics/. Neither survived cause muh board speed.

There's at least 12 different Holla Forums's and they're all dead.

>>>/polk/

I know a couple, but I'm not spreading them here

Same reason why it failed for Holla Forums, no one trusted endchan itself. It's why it's so curious no Holla Forumsacks have tried to make an offshoot if so many are angry and leaving already. The board is dying as it is, and sending anons out into the wastes already, makes me wonder why no one even tried on here.

Ah.okay. When did this happen though? Seems worse now than before. Before Holla Forumsacks seemed to just bitch on /sudo/ instead of annoying us on Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Gotta agree. Difficult, but possible if it really was that bad. Look at 8/pol/ vs 4/pol/.

If it isn't actually that bad, it won't work. If it is bad, it will work.

I doubt it will work right now because the biggest problem with Holla Forums right now is the same problem as the past two years, rampant shilling and trolling. It's become the status quo, it's not a big deal.

Reminds me of the time when Holla Forums went really shit to the point where someone made /bbbb/. Good alternative and all but the mod was a dick of some sort and now /bbbb/ is dead. So from my assumption both boards are probably dead because of poor mods

Or maybe Holla Forumsacks from Holla Forums thought the 2 alt boards were just attention whoring just to get PPH?

It's just too much to expect any kind of breakaway from Holla Forums to take off. Holla Forums is the heart of this site, if the mods there want to ruin Holla Forums they ruin Holla Forums for everyone. They just have the power to do that, no one can stop it.

And also to include the fact that one political ideology is living inside Holla Forums when back then many people of many different ideologies used to argue freely.

EthnoNationalism, everything else is useless trash.

Holla Forums owner should embrace it we will be top board in no time

hi Holla Forums

Hello

Except OP perfectly illustrated the latest example of blatant mod abuse and mods making the board shit. What in OP deserves to be censored? They didn't even have the balls to anchor the thread, they just deleted any history of it existing.
Holla Forums was never an activist board. As soon as BO made it that way it went downhill, because the mods there are larping power politics fags with no principles.

Legacy boards were always too tempting.
It's not simply that Holla Forums is probably the source of most new users, but that it's Holla Forums.
Holla Forums has the same problem, Holla Forums has the same problem. These will continue to have their same owners indefinitely.

It should've just been a typical discussion board.

Mods don't even allow that. OP was clearly just anti-Jewish.

Meh. There are some good threads, but when Mike removes the LOL ones, he's a shithead.

It's kind of funny how they want to be "ethno nationalistic" but then they spread Holla Forumstalk to other boards and annoy them and change their cultures.

>>>/polk/

It used to be faster, but it's also a lot higher quality from my experience.

There was almost a full blown exodus to /politics/ a couple years ago during evalion-gate (due in no small part to me ;) but imkikefy stopped it by breaking radio silence and semi-apologizing. Since then no board has even come close.

Holla Forums isn't that bad. But the point is it will always have that same owner.

sure I was complaining about this board in the first place m8.

Hi Holla Forums. If it wasn’t for trump you’d still be all for a jewish ethnostate.

That's what you get for trusting a Turkroach.

They lost it over a year and half ago

Except your ideologies are all wrong. Nobody wants niggers on a math or reading board, why would we want kikes or cucks on a politics board?

and you appear to still be sucking dicks to this day.
how bou da

I know man some people just can't grow up and accept jews are based and Israel is literally the holy land

It could never last because Holla Forums is the name-brand and anything else is basically Great-value Holla Forums-flakes.

Feel free to stop sucking dicks any time

Yes but what about smart black? The outliers?

Only if you stop being Turkish ;)

That's why it's an anonymous image board.

Not going to post your 'WORDFILTERS RERERRERERRE' copypasta?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

>>>Holla Forums11135795

And now they are breaking out the copypasta spam.. Wew lad.

Way to out yourself.

I was able to get a screenshot of the H1-B1 visa cuck out thread before mods edited it when Kushner rang them.

Here's the other one.

SWEETIE
FUCK
OFF
MY
BOARD

lol no

Old hat problem. There already are alternatives they jsut get no traffic. There's a loose equation to image boards like Holla Forums that want to do the opposite of destroy, because they seek freedom but reject Satan, satanists will immediately seek them out and try to get them booted for content (cp spam). So you need jannies. But the more jannies you have, the more oversogjt you need on them. So you need really a full time BO, like I mean full time just to look after.the jannies who look after the board, and this is for a lower traffic site like Holla Forums, which is still full to the brim with shill spam and newfag retards.

Lacking a super secret super rich and absolutely virginal basement dweller willing to live for the cause, fakers sponsored by Satanist money will "volunteer" to take over duties from you. They will then immediately set to work creating such a toxic environment of stupidity and shit flinging that the real heart of any Holla Forums board, interesting news content filtered from around the world and analyzed by Jew-wise wizards, gets drowned in a sea of cancer. It's a delicate threshold system, once quality content passes below a certain threshold, oldfag content wizards and dig-pigs (who have outsize effect on board quality relative to their number) get demoralized, and given they are not paid, they go back to their irl jobs.

If newfags flood the board, the same problem can happen even with a good mod team. It's honestly a miracle a board like Holla Forums had the run it did. Truly a testament to that crippled saint, pbuh.

So we float in destitute shitwaves out at sea on a crap log. Only time will tell if a new patron saint of the unshaven will emerge. If he does, it probably won't be on this site. Mods sit at the ready to cause drama with any Challenger, and I believe they already started or subverted the main rival board /Polk/.

I wonder how much a shill for a presidential administration these today.

Holla Forums jannies are complicit

HAHAHAHA, so ass blasted you have to spam Holla Forums

Because they're not actually from Holla Forums. If there really was such a large group of people opposing the evil mods, they would have left to /polk/ or endchan. Its just faggots IP hopping to make it look like they are the majority by whining all day.

Absolutely no one likes the Holla Forums mods. They were mildly tolerated during the election because the userbase was good (though it was better pre-election without a doubt). Anyone shilling for the mods is a newfag or the mods themselves, and for how much I've seen these cuck mods astroturf for themselves it's obvious that support for them is nigh gone. They just squat on the Holla Forums name because theyre niggers. I used to think alternatives like /polk/ were infeasible because of their viability, but Holla Forums numbers are dropping like a stone so those others boards don't seem nearly as bad

Holla Forums is reddit so let it die and don't encourage it here

soyboy nigger living cuck detected. I bet you pay money for premium episodes of chapo trap house