Classic movie is voted down because spineless cucks could not handle masculinity

GAS THE CUCKS!!! MASCULINITY WAR NOW!!!

Conan is legit my fave film of all time.

Fucking testosteronelets.

It's not actually that good.

This is why online review sites can never be taken seriously. The scores of movies can change not based on objective scoring but on the whim of whatever political opinion has gone mainstream.

*sigh* movie is voted down becuase its a silly male power fantasy & it disrespects women, sweetie, its not a conspiracy to hurt your white male feelings

Pffftt that was lame attempt at sweetposting.

smdh famlet.

How long has it been that way?
IMDBtards have generally shit opinions on movies anyway. Look at what they gave freebirds.

t. snowflakes triggered by facts

I don't hear leftycuckolds saying the same about islam

It’s a classic. Even after being ripped off literally hundreds of times still the best kino of its kind.

Soyboys hate actionkino.

I'm just glad this assburger moron found something to say instead of cumskin.

I actually checked the wayback machine, it's gone up by .1 of a star between December 27th 2013 and Feb 7th 2014.

It doesn't have much action tbh. It's adventure kino. It's fantasy Triumph of the Will so of course they are #Triggered!!! by it.

Bugman, crawl back into your coffee shop and order a doppio soy milk enema with caramel.

imdb is shit user but it deserves even lower

Masculinity is finished, get over it!

>>>/reddit/

I’m surprised it’s actually rated that high. It’s closer to a 4. It might one if the most poorly-aged movies in the history of cinema. Looks like absolute dog shit.

Yep just another absolute shit movie that this board loves when they think they know good cinema

Even muslims are going gay now, the age of men is over.

love it

i thought this the first time i saw it as well.

then i rewatched it and realized what a faggot i was for thinking such idiocy. film's absolutely fucking great, the epitome of sword & sorcery films and no other has come close to it.

IMDB is a bunch of fags. Start a campaign to fix the score.

Is "Babes" the new sweetie, babes?

absolutely honey

I remember the part where Darth Vader became a snake or something.

LOL

yeah, the effect aged a bit poorly but still neat.

If anything conan had it's own progressive shit in it.

I know that feel.

This deserves 10/10 for the music alone.

Feminist are unknowingly our allies, they are a magnet to cucks and permit them to openly express themselves, and thus any of those receptive to leftism will be easily rounded up and shot. its a great preventive measure to weed out the week and prevent any future undermensch takeovers.

it never had a high score in the first place

It's voted down because the insanely superior Excalibur exists.

Yeah I can see why it would be superior to some people.

If you choose to focus only on the cuckoldry that's on you buddy.

It was okay

Because they are actually being converted to islam. But it's a process in 2 stages and this is absolutely, fundamentally impossible to understand by brainlets. Detach from previous morality, approach next morality.

Daily reminder that until Feminist Road came out, both Mad Max and The Road Warrior had perfect 100% Critic Scores on RT.

No…..this movie isn't a classic

triggered.

de gustibus, i guess.
but it is.

if you don't like it, it's obviously kino

t. TruthSeeker.

Conancucks BTFO

Implying all Muslim men aren't queers.

Conan movies were kiked. In the books he's quite intelligent but the movies push the whole le stupid tough guy narrative.

The first movie represents the character's reckleness impudence rather close to the stories about younger Conan. Though obviously the movie Conan isn't smart enough to pick up paleolinguistics and practical metaphysics from just by staring at some philosophers; the movie states he got actual education.

I wouldn't say book Conan is intelligent. He's got street smarts and cunning, but he's not learned in the traditional sense. Book Conan is definitely more clever than is portrayed in the movies though.

I think a lot of that comes from the fact that people assume Arnold is just brawn over brain, and because he speaks with a strong accent.

Is Conan a khazarian?

No shit, Sherlock. That's why I said "intelligent" and not "wise" or "knowledgeable."

The hexagram has a meaning other than Jews.

This.

The kikes stole that symbol. It has been around far longer than them.

CROM LAUGHS AT YOUR RATINGS

Manliest prayer ever.

Gay-Z