Why remove the spooky horns?

This was how I discovered Sonic 06

What a fucking letdown that was

I TOLD YOU BRO
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE CONTOLLERS

also

I had a deathsound of a character playing in my head for few days straight
Almost drove me mad but I later finally found the character that made the sound

Why do so many games have the music put so low compared to sound effects? I think it's usually better the exact opposite way. Assuming the music is actually good at least.

Not audio related but still gets me

Japanese version has white blood throughout the entire game because they're nuts about censoring violence.

I don't know why they changed the blood in the prologue for the US version, though. People here used to say that 8-4 censored it because they thought it looked like semen but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit.

Better quality.

even BETTER quality

I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't there a codec conversation where Raiden says that older model cyborg blood was white, and he still had his older body in the prologue, but the later versions added red color because of how the human brain reacts to seeing red blood?

What if I need to take a phone call and need silence you music-obsessed narrow minded faggot?

don't kid yourself

….mute the TV?

holy shit you are right!

His blood is white in MGS4 and he has a very similar, if not the same body in the prologue of MGR. I don't remember if anyone specifically says that his old body had white blood in MGR. I guess Raiden could've had a small upgrade to his body between MGS4 and MGR prologue, but that's more of a bad justification as to why they made the change than an actual reason to make the change.

The conversation just implied that all cyborg blood was manufactured with red dye at that point. And Raiden's old body in MGS4 seemed to need it's blood filtered often, so he probably got new blood at some point. As for that being a bad justification, I don't think its important.

Post it and we may be able to help

Seriously, it's weird how much effort can be put into the visuals of a game, but the game does nothing to help you admire them. Also, model viewers are top-tier bonus unlockables, and more games need them. How hard can they possibly be to implement?

It's a bonfire. Turn the lights out.
I’m burning everything you motherfuckers talk about.

I didn't know piñatas posted on Holla Forums.

I feel your pain

keep my secret safe

So I have to mute the TV and pause my game before I can answer my phone? By then the call would have already gone to voicemail.

Mystery Dungeons have me playing for the game by a single millimeter compared to music

Like anyone would even call you. Pause game, leave room while answering the phone.

Protip: Pour cereal in bowl, pour milk on cereal, put milk container into refrigerator, cereal container on top of refrigerator. Eat cereal from bowl with spoon.

Why the fuck should I have to leave the room if I have a pause button? And fuck your protip, if I had to turn the volume down on my milk before I was able to put it back in the fridge I would be equally as pissed.

You have to screw the cap back onto the container, turning the volume at which it would pour out, to zero.

Back when I had only beaten Dark Souls a couple of times, I didn't really pay attention to the music other than Gwyn's theme. However on one build the lightning sound effect was getting annoying so I muted the game and when I went into the Drake n Josh fight it was way more boring than usual. I figured it was just me being used to the game and then I went and did the PTDE content, which I hadn't done before and it was boring too. I turned the music on for the Artorias fight after a couple deaths and it was way more intense than how it was with the music off.

After that I went and downloaded the soundtrack to learn that a lot of it is ridiculously good and I still listen to some tracks today.

/blogpost

Was this intentional? Because this is definitely the best typo I've seen in awhile.

Speaking of cereal, time for spoon-feeding!

It is an ancient typo of "burst into tears", and Holla Forums grabbed it and ran with it. Someone other than myself may have saved a screenshot of it.

Just an fyi to everyone, this user is laying bait

thanks, I feel dumb and new

Nope I hadn't heard of this before. I'm assuming it's only a thing on Holla Forums because I didn't get into video games until a year ago and only went on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

I still refuse to buy Transistor's soundtrack out of spite for that bullshit.

Alternatively
At least things have gotten better since the mid 2000s in that regard.

schoy schvey

K

playing games is haram, what happened to that goat we bought you?

no wonder the jews want muslims in every country.

Why do people do this? You can't put them in a playlist if they're that long.

It's really stupid how I have experienced the opposite.

I honestly have no memory of this happening. When she hums it doesn't replace the music, it just adds humming to the music that was already playing.

Also, I think most of the tracks are better with the humming, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, the only spite I have for Transistor's soundtrack is that it's by the same person but isn't as good as Bastion's. But, "not as good as Bastion" is pretty much Transistor in a nut shell.

This has always been my biggest problem with vidya music, the tracks are usually so short. I've long wondered how feasible it would be to pay some musician to make longer versions of my favorite old vidya music. Not just loop it, but actually stretch it out more. Make it as much as possible like the same music had been made longer in the first place. I know there are fans out there who remix vidya music all the time, and their versions are usually longer, but they always change too much stuff along the way.

Fucking Namco and Nintendo

only in my chinese comic books

Hell, all I want is an instrumental.

Are you guys using a trick to not green text or is my browser fucked? Now they're not even green. Pepe colored setting is on

Turn off the pepe coloring. For me, it reverses it and makes greentext default text color. Codemonkey is working on it currently.

Green text?What are you talking about, it has always been colorless.

­>having Pepe color on
Why?

Slipped into another universe buddy? It happens, don't be scared.

Why is this a thing? Why is it in options and not in styles?

I'm not quite sure. You might find out on >>>/sudo/ .

The First Trailer for Bayonetta 1

gg devs

I love this

user just search the song on youtube

God dammit you guys are about to make me play through this game for the 500th time.

I think I'll do an Utena playthrough

Both this and the sequels soundtracks are amazing.
Too bad it got so repetitive and the censorship.

What the hell is the logic here? Do you leave it there indefinitely? Why does god have rules about currency? What happens when someone drops their change, does everyone sigh in misery at the mess, the man losing money and nobody gaining it back?

How the fuck you play as Utena in this, user?

It sometimes randomly changes for me too, no idea why.

If I had to guess, the actual rule is that you can't pick up money unless you're the one who dropped it.

At least, I hope so.

Instruments cut out or are muffled. You're probably right abut the hum button just adding humming to the music though.

bamp for night

Learn how to rip music from the game or download YT videos. There are programs for anything.

This is the kind of garbage that infests Holla Forums nowadays.