Why are soyboys so angry about this film's overwhelming critical success?

Why are soyboys so angry about this film's overwhelming critical success?

Felt like the movie was trying to indoctrinate me with subtle feminist propaganda.

Like who?

The butch dyke police bitch.

How is managing skinjobs a leadership position? Specially in a corporatist world?

Flat acting and a weak plot, that's why.
Yes I'm implying soyboys are the true arbiters of kino. Fuck off nu/tv/

Yes goy, get used to the idea of being subservient to women!

That ship has sailed like, 50 years ago.

Fuck off.

t. false flag shill confirmed for not having seen the film, Wallace was the most powerful character in the film and basically controlled Luv and made her his bitch.
K rejects the resistance in the end of the film and helps reunite a father and child instead, ultimately pretty redpilled.
The only example you could argue is Joshi, who dies like a bitch halfway into the film anyway and was a minor character.

I redpilled my dick in your mom fag.

all me

Were there not enough "white" women race mixing with Africans in that movie?

It's garbage compared to the original which was overrated. Villenueve is so fucking stale.

2049 is both loved by critics, fans of the original and newcomers, uniting everyone in love of this kino, meanwhile soyboys just stamp their feet and cry stale memes, convincing nobody.

Yeah, it wasn't (((diverse))) enough.

holy FUCK are you retarded? they whole point of the movie was that the robots are basically humans. that's why they only crashed through walls twice instead of doing actual robot stuff.

Yea the force awakens was also loved by critics and fans, you're a fucking pleb through and through, you have zero taste.
Fucking autist.

They're not robots, they're replicants, who are bioengineered, they're not nuts and bolts on the inside but artificial organic material.