Just how bad was this motherfucker, really?

Just how bad was this motherfucker, really?

Seems like nearly every problem in our political environment can be traced back to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/06/01/ronald_reagan_and_aids_correcting_the_record_122806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yAzDn7tE1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Mental_Health_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Complete and utter cunt

This basically. He is living proof along with Obama that burgers literally only care about public image, not character or actions.

Read this

I wish society were as simple as some retarded figurehead simulacrum of a president fucking everything up,

then we'd know how to do next.

but thinking this simple way is just bourgeois individualism that he wold have promoted himself.

also led to bill clinton selling out the democratic party to full blown neoliberalism in response

although the initial seeds were sown by the carter administration

what did Carter do?

Laid the groundwork for Reaganomics.

Bad enough to have a million fucking midwestern idiots crave his presidency around 5 times now. Or ever since.

Every Republican must be at least this much of a Reagan clone

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/06/01/ronald_reagan_and_aids_correcting_the_record_122806.html

I mean come on, the guy was a Hollywood actor, not a former pastor of First Baptist

He was basically responsible for 9/11 though and everything that has followed.

But it was worth it guys, we were fighting the Soviets. We had to give Osama Bin Laden millions of dollars

Oh he was shit on the other stuff, I'm not disagreeing. Just sick of histrionic gays that think not treating AIDS like the most horrifying disaster in human history makes you an inhuman monster

youtube.com/watch?v=yAzDn7tE1lU

And what role did mindlessly fucking other guys while downing poppers have in the AIDS crisis?

It's like your insane uncle was made the president
He believed his own bullshit and hurt millions of people
But realistically, he was a puppet - a man with dementia can't realistically be in total control.

Remember that he was senile for most of the time he was in office. It's more a case of the perfect corporate vessel for the Powell Memo's strategy to finally come to fruition than anything.

Started some corporate tax cuts and deregulated the oil industry.

That's a bold statement. Care to back it up?

Shame. He's been somewhat admirable post presidency

Not nearly as much as the presidents after him, but you're right

That's a huge bonus. Niggers are a cancer who destroy everything they touch. They are literally incapable of maintaining civilization.

Not necessarily the worst decision in hindsight. Just look at the mess that the regime-change in Iraq has caused.

Right

Yeah

right

Aids doesn't exist, it's a fictional disease and every prominent person who has ever claimed to have AIDS is an actor.

So what? Are you mentally ill? I can think of more important things than shoveling money in the direction of mentally ill people. (See US government)

Hi Holla Forums. You need to go back.

weak effort Slobodan

i guess the arrow hit. Were you diagnosed with AIDS or are you mentally ill?

I'll take 700 for cause 9/11

no but family members lost their jobs due to reagan

motherfuckers are a spook

Ever wonder why you see old schizophrenics wandering the streets of cities like Manhattan and San Francisco? Blame Reagan. Completely gutted institutionalized mental health care and literally put thousands of mentally ill people out onto the streets.

Sorry, i didn't know you were a victim. I am so sorry to hear that.
Let me just officially recognize your victim status.
You're a victim and it was wrong for your family members to lose their jobs (clearly it was all Reagan's fault!)
It just goes to show that ne need communism, because everyone has a job under communism and the honorable chairman would never allow for people to lose their jobs. Stay strong, comrade. We all need to preserve our strength for the revolution.

Neoconservative apologia headquarters, what a surprise

We all know why San Francisco has so many mentally ill people, but that's not politiaclly correct. It's correct, but not politically correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM
Best show.

Okay Holla Forums. Nobody gives a shit about your politically correct narrative.

2/10 made me reply

You mean like 9/11

Institutionalized mental health care was already on the way out before Reagan was the on the scene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Mental_Health_Act

Then there was pic related (and the preceding book), which gave the impression that institutionalised mental healthcare was really just a way for "the norms" to get oddballs and eccentrics out of sight and out of mind

Literally the same as every other capitalist president in our capitalist system. Maybe a little less worse than his successors because he didn't throw poor people into ground wars to be killed. He merely shot a few missiles off and slaughtered some innocent brown people.

fuk