What your thoughts on Scott Pilgrim, did the film do justice to the original comic?

What your thoughts on Scott Pilgrim, did the film do justice to the original comic?

disgusting bugman woman

Speak for yourself.

The screenwriter , director, and master print weren't beaten with a shovel and set on fire like the comic and it's writer deserved So, no

what is the point of plastering your walls with gaynime other than for attention from foreveralone nerds

Somewhere OP is waddling towards the nearest wifi hotspot at high, no make that medium speed. Lawnmower left running behind him. Burrito with one bite taken out of it. Jowls rippling majestically in the wind." AI MAMI I GOTTA GO DEFEND SCOTT PILGRIM AND CALL DBZ 10/10 GOAT DONDE LOS INTERNETTOS, ARRIBA."

jay's looking ill

This has never been true at any point in history.

Movie ended up better than the comic, because the comic was mostly just hipster relationshit and navel gazing with the occasional vidya surface-level reference.

At least in the film everyone didn't look like retarded monkeys.

Were any of them niggers tho? That's the important question.

im getting too old for the demographic of the chans

iktf

I wonder if she has autism? The manga wall is very odd.

Better?

Oh. Even better then

don't spread lies

It's too late user, I'm gonna plunder that boipussi!

Traps are gay.

cringy soy kino. the fight choreography however is actually not bad.

It was fucking awful just as the comic, it was made before indie shit got pozzed to hell so you got fanservice I guess.

What went wrong with him? He had something before mlp happened.

The film is garbage like a 4/10 at best

Not from what I remember.

I guess when he got popular he decided to phone it in or something and just does these contrarian movie reviews.

Haven't read the book but from what I remember of the criticisms at the time Ramona in the film is a cunt while in the book she isn't or something.

What is it with spics and DBZ anyway? They are way too autistic for the franchise.

2 things that bugged me about it:

1. no lisa miller. that subplot would have been perfect to get scott into the swing with ramona and
2. the film never really felt like scott was going to end up with ramona, and rightfully they shot an alternate ending where he sticks with the asian girl.

how do you mean?

especially at the end, ramona is basically ready to walk out and scott has to change her mind. there's also next to no development throughout the film between them.

too bad she's a heroine addict

And?