Jared Kusher listed as "female" on voter registration

This really doesn't deserve it's own thread (celebrity BS/ a thread died for this), but I thought it was worth a laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-woman-female-vote-registration-new-york-gender-status-a7970501.html
archive.is/almDP
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So brave!

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

THANKS FOR THE CHUCKLE.

He unironically stated he's trans. How will Trump react to this?

Source on that? Cuz that would be fucking hilarious.

FAKE AND GAY

hey boyz don't you dare disprespect based kushner

Does Ivanka know she's a dyke kike?

LINK WHERE FAGGOT

I was just reading Jews talking about their Talmud and this exact thought came to my mind. They are women.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-woman-female-vote-registration-new-york-gender-status-a7970501.html

OP's a fag.

ARCHIVE
archive.is/almDP

Shouldn't we be rewarding anti-Kushner news with click-shekels?

It may actually be real. Source is New York State Board of Elections

So Yael's a dyke then. That explains a lot.

Do you ever wonder why tranny shit is pushed so hard lately? Ask Michael (and it doesn't stop there)

Which makes me wonder who is the true father of their children?

Please be a joke.

And to add, this makes me think of the "Tom Brady is the father of her kids" thread. Wew.

It will be exploited to manipulate the goy further, as prominent individuals create multiple identities to conduct their shenanigans. (Soros' son for example)

There is no rational point. It's all about destroying the culture so the nation stops functioning. Take the Yuri Bezmenov pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

We're familiar with Yuri Bezmenov

Then why didn't you make the connection between obvious useful idiots and cultural Marxism? Yuri wants you to line the up on the wall…

I don't understand why we are going back and forth in a semi-confrontational mode.

lol