Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

F2P FPS based on the chinese cartoon of the same name(minus fisrst assualt online). You can play as any of the characters from section 9(including a few new characters),each character has a unique ability, with room for cyber-brain upgrades and spawn/customize Tachikomas to help in battle.

Download on steam or here firstassault.nexon.net/en/landing

Not P2W so far, so it's not ruined yet.

Personally, I find it fun

*first

Oh cool a GITS ga-

Well at least I didn't have any time to get my hopes up for anything good

Not sure what you mean by this.
Understandable, but it just came out. It will probably become shit over time, but right now it's pretty good.

Why are you saging your own thread?

Also isn't this the game where you had to pay to play the beta?

Why bump my own thread after i just created it? It's still on the first page.
Yes, but it's free now.

no

Just came out, they haven't had time to ruin it yet, plus dirty bomb was fun.

The genre of the game.

What is "doomclone"?, from what I've played, the only similarities it has to nudoom are that it's an FPS with guns.

They could have turned this into a realistic SWAT style game that focused on tactics. There are dozens of episodes they could use for inspiration.

Instead it's a generic FPS with cyberpunk theme. Sad.

Doomclone has been the name of this genre for the past two decades, "FPS" is a neologism pushed by the Koticks and such to pretend it's a genre on the level of platformer or RPG and not just a derivative.

remember when sage wasn't a downvote?

I was not aware of this.

It's why you only hear it used in gaming journalism, and from children and shills.

Bobby Kotick was right about everything.

The best GITS game made in the last five years is EYE on the city level with difficulty and AI cranked all the way up

Blacklight was the second best before it got murdered

Oh, wow. This sounds pretty neat. Where do I sign u-

ah

This is just another cod clone with nothing to show for it besides having GITS characters.

It's a shit game. Just go play Neotokyo.

I'm good.
It's fun.

It's pretty easy to dominate every other player in this game. It's great for my ego.

Too bad Nexon picked this game up the trailers deceived me into believing it would be fun and even if it is right now Nexon will ruin it like everything they touch