Communist Couple Arrested for cannibalizing 30 people

Now, I wasn't intending on making this thread, as your average murder has no relevance here. However, then I noticed something….curious, about one of the photographs of the suspects. Pic related is the husband. Here, you can see him crossing his arms wielding a hammer and sickle. So either

A) This man is just a larper

or

B) These are actual commies who have murdered over 30 people, if the allegations are correct, and cannibalized them. The fact that they're also russian may be of some correlation to my communist theory. I believe documenting commie atrocities is just as important as documenting crimes committed by non-whites, so hence why I've made this thread.

Article about it:

archive.is/odhFB

Imgur link containing photos of the couple and supposedly their victims remains:

imgur.com/a/KourX

Crime scene photos

More, including a suspected victim.

Jesus Christ.

Who am I to judge these people. They were doing what they thought was right at the time.

There have been documented cases of cannibalism in soviet Russia and in commie China.
If I'm not mistaken those where during times were people were starving.
I think that this case is a psychiatric one.
Maybe the communism was an element of the cannibals madness. Serial killers can have rituals about anything.

Are they Russian or (((Russians))) ?

Doesn't the hook nose in OP's pic tip you off somewhat? I mean very very very rarely Europeans have hooked noses a bit, but this guy looks like a jew or has caucasus ancestry, like from Armenia or Georgia or something.

I'd imagine that type of shit seeps into a culture. I'd think that if say China never had cannibalism before Mao, then a period of it…I'd think that even today some people would do it, i wonder if these people had family who had told stories of those days, or maybe they were just cannibals to be cannibals.

(((Russians)))

China had cannibalism long before the commies. Read the Water Margin novel for classic exemples.

I say it's more proof communists are subhumans.

>Are they Russian or (((Russians))) ?

You be the judge.

Its been over 25 years, how much of a moron you are?

Silly pinko, you aren't supposed to eat people until after you run out of grain.

There will always be steadfast loyalists to any past regime.

That video disgusts me… they laugh at her, at what she stands for, and make a mockery of it. If that were my mother or grandmother, I'd beat the ever living shit out of my family for laughing at her like that then fucking raise my glass with her

I agree, that was a fucked thing for em to do. What is she toasting to? I don't understand why they're making fun of her.

pretty normal behavior for a communists

she looks like she would of been cute
what a loss corpse-chan

Not sure on the man, big nose, sure, but he's lacking a lot of the other typical features.

The woman is definitely a kike.

I like how they laugh less the more she does it…
Then the tattooed faggot makes her flinch.

SUPREMELY JAHANIC

The male looks like som kind of mongol mutt with aids

Just cuck my shit up.

He does look fucked up, way more so then the picture with the hammer and sickle. Maybe he's got some prion disease already or he's turning into a Wendigo.

jews.

I didn't expect to laugh in this thread but here I am.

Jesus, this is worse than Fred and Rosemary West.

I guess they were hungry?

Fuuuuuuck. I hadn't thought about that particular bullshit in a while. Creepy, evil motherfuckers.

AVE, TRUE TO JAHANS!