Shills and fanboys screencaps/videos thread

I get why the shills do it but fanboys are the worst.

Some people take things really seriously for reasons that cannot be comprehended by healthy functioning human minds.
For example, a few days ago I told some user that the theme song to some shitty kikestarter game was objectively shit, and he had a nuclear meltdown about it. I was expecting a bit of back-and-forth, but he went full kamikaze over it.

"Fanboy" or "brand loyalty" or whatever you want to call it - it needs to be officially recognized as a mental disorder or something. I'm worried about these people.

This is the theme song in question. The lady's verse isn't terrible, but when the man starts singing the cringe becomes real.

you forgot GOG

This game isn't half bad, good thing I never spent long on the menu though. Awful song.

Yeah, the game's alright. It needs a huge amount of polish and a a decent amount more content, but the core mechanics are sound and the aesthetic is nice.

(you)

Huh? But i never posted in this thread yet

What the fuckā€¦

I still find it funny that this one claimed the game inferior to its competitor and yet still got a perfect score.

Dude, I was there - the only one who had a meltdown was you, hunting for videos and making you own just to try to prove that it was "objectively" (*snicker*) crap.
You spent way more time on shitting on the song than the other guy. Heck, you seem obsessed with the song and your "analysis".

OP is talking about shills/fanboys making reviews before the product is out.

todd was that kid that made shit up about video games.

Dood did you hear? there's this sekrit level after you beat super mario bros you can play as peach! but you have to beat the game 3 time with mario and luigi!

I just replied whenever I was directly addressed, and provided the video as evidence. Since the song wasn't on jewtube, I made my own quick and dirty little webm.
It's hard to have a discussion about something when nobody knows what you're talking about, and I could hardly expect people to pirate the game just to hear the theme song for a minute and a half, could I?

some wear groucho glasses

You considered it important enough of an issue that you searched yewtube and made a webm, and felt compelled to try and prove your point.

Diagnosis: autismus maximus

US PRO LEET GAYMERS
Yeah, shills are really badly for the last past years.

1, it's a cashgrab, that's all it is a shitty one, at that yeah they removed megaton edition from both steam and GOG and I don't think the megaton owners even get a discount if I recall no How do you know it is a shitty one? Do you know what kind of multiplayer it has? Can't wait to buy duke for the 10th time I don't care I have megaton and it works lol Megaton doesn't have proper multiplayer, it is fucked up I'm interested on the maps and everything else speaks volumes about the quality form from the gameplay videos Only paying for EP5 I can't type today goddamn I'm interested of maps made by these original guys and if there's working MP, it's amazing But I don't wait for working MP Egypt looks amazing Always thought that it was an interesting theme ever since duke advanced But I don't really give a shit, 20 bucks is nothing. Whatever if its good or bad, it's nothing. So nothing to lose here except encouraging them to put no effort in I mean those audio issues themself are fucking horrendous What audio issues? go watch any gameplay video I'll make it run on eduke some day they're glaringly obviously old and new samples mashed together, sample rate disparity, bad mixing, etc etc it's fucking horrible yeah there's something worng with the audio it sounds "soft" Oh there's a new video? the last one I saw was on IGN I think of someone playing god-awful on a controller yeah that video is really off and it's not even the recording fucking up the audio why is duke's voice being redone but not the sounds? it's just very obvious sampling differences original sounds are fucked to begin with But I wouldn't really make any thoughts based on youtube video like, stupidly obvious, they didn't even try from sampler CDs I mean a ton of those original sounds could probably be remastered now don't fucking record new duke lines and not bother with the sounds too, that's just stupid Trailer seems to lack of some sounds to put duke's voice on the top of sounds and makes the audio issues even more obvious Lets see when the actual game comes out Until that, it's pointless to judge anything I won't bother wasting the money tbh I can see it I'd rather not support Gearbox in any way, shape or form anymore plus someone will just port or reverse the new maps into EDuke anyway Sure,. I don't give a fuck if that version is made by trump or north korea, I care about me and do I want to play it I'll pay it for myself, not for them World is full of assholes and bad guys, it just how it goes I wanna show the support for actually doing something I appreciate If it increases any chances that there will be more duke stuff in the future because the future of duke is in their hands, no amount of boycotting will help for the time being. It will just harm it. That's the stance I've taken The future of duke already looks grim Or dead But I want to play fifth episode, I want to hear lee jackson's music and I want to believe in proper MP It's still gonna be better than DNF And I waited so many years for that It's worst game I've ever played I want the new levels too, and if we can mod it, then we replace the shitty sounds with the old ones. and if it can be ported into eduke, even better

Lolwut? Is this a 12 year ols

It's important to point out the flaws in games, user, especially kikestarter trash.
What I can't understand is why, days later, you're still mad about this. I asked you before, but you never answered me: are you, in fact, a developer for that game?