Tfw Holla Forums is more popular than /trannypol/ now

tfw Holla Forums is more popular than /trannypol/ now

commiecucks btfo

Enjoy your Zionist neocon Holla Forumsyps

What the fuck /qresearch/? I've never seen it before on the board list.

*the fuck is

Remember, you can never leave.

Oh hi Reddit.

Quite a surprise, didn't knew that a faggot with superiority complex who decided to shitpost a board, which was on the verge of toppling his favorite one, backfired miserably.
Thanks for the help, idiot.

Take your meds.

But I'm taking it. It's called salt.

OH NO NO NO

We trained the cuckservatives to do this actually, who had been sucking them off for years, and fighting their fraud wars, just because of a fairytale book. Its why the Zionists also hated Russia so much in spite of it being agreed that they liberated concentration camps, because Kike authorites actually hate the peasantry, and no rich Kikes actually had to deal with any of that.
Now you got President Chump sucking them off too, yet his fanboys here still worship him and either say nothing of it, or even defend it.

You do realize most of their posters are here?

Give them a day. They'll fire up the bots and desperately scrape their way but up next to Holla Forums again.

Holla Forums was always more popular than Holla Forums, they were just propping themselves up with bots and reddit recruits.
I guess they can't afford the bots anymore and the redditors finally fucked off back home.

Is this really the board owner?

No, the bo is a tranny though but she seemed younger and smaller than that.

I think quite a few people moved here from 4chin.

Didn't we all come here from 4chan?

it's 4 chan "qanon" larper """investigations"""

They are in a constant state of hysteria over everything but the perceived lack of popularity for their board or ideology for that matter of mentally defectives is one of those things that really sends them into a hissy fit.

Protip: porky is a jew.

This. Also expect them to raid this board and shit it up because Holla Forums made them feel insecure.

They apparently use bots to artificially inflate post per hour count.

the cringiest thing I've heard was that the mod disallowed questioning Michael Brown's innocence

Oh sweetie, she is a girl.

pic for you.

They still have to push the holohoax though since it demeans aryans + calling people hitler is 99% of their shtick. If Trump was anti-Israel they’d all be wearing kippahs by now, his next media campaign should be anti-suicide.

That's pretty bad, but is that seriously the worst thing you've seen over there?

Gayer than sucking dick

…and yet they still try to claim isolation from liberals and identity politics.

How long till we surpass Holla Forums?

Not surprising at all. Its a shit house over there.

Identity for me but not for thee.

Now to overtake reddipol!

witnessed

That's leftism in a nutshell, they advocate everything for the plebs without realizing they are also plebs.

reddipol is leftypol tho

The problem is that shutting them down means all their users flood into other boards.. Not that the commie faggots haven't already tried starting a dozen other side boards that only got off the ground for a week before people gave up on them, because talking with commies who only want to talk about how brilliant they are for being commies stops being entertaining the moment it starts.

Is it ai? What the fuck is happening?

So when are we going to roll out the welcome wagon for these fine fellows?

we should be nice to Holla Forums, most of them will be dead soon anyway.

Notice the board is gone now from that table? They have multiple boards and they also don't appear in the table. they have one board which seems as active as Holla Forums

I've been following it for the last few days.

They look like qanon boomers from twitter/reddit/alex jonestein/coast2coast/etc. Led by namefags and a second qanon, the first qanon said he was finished trolling them so they claimed his trips were "hacked" and they appointed a new qanon… fucking retards.

They have around 20 boards now, created in the last 9 days.

They have namefags and tripfags guiding it.
It's organised really well, insulated from shill and Holla Forums tactics.
One other weird thing: They instruct the boomers not to click on censored images, saying it is a bot that is confused… maybe someone can explain that to me

Really funny boomer meme mill, they really can't meme.

Spookier still:
You cannot search for their main board where they post the most, it's impossible to see the ISP and pph for /thestorm/

There is something definitely off about the qanon boards