Flyer posted at IU makes light of sexual assault, says girls 'cry rape' for attention

Allow me to show you a news article that hails from my personal little space in hell

indystar.com/story/news/education/2017/09/26/flyer-posted-iu-makes-light-sexual-assault-says-girls-cry-rape-attention/701665001/

it gets better:
wbiw.com/local/archive/2017/09/fake-and-offensive-poster-and-apparent-phishing-attempt-on-iu-campus.php

The "phishing link" they are talking about is an .on.nimp.org link. Yes, the last measure shock website. Would be a shame if someone pointed out otherwise…

Pic related is the poster.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/MiddleWayHouse/posts/10154740349697161
prankdial.com/pranks/why-you-call-my-girlfriend
arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6231.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.long
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
csom.umn.edu/assets/71520.pdf
csom.umn.edu/Assets/71503.pdf
synergy-pr.com/files/JESP72009(1).pdf
femininebeauty
logincms.uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/227085/Mate_selection_and_the_dark_triad_facilitating_a_short_term_mating_strategy_and_creating_a_volatile_environment.pdf
naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vilar,Esther/ManipulatedMan.html
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Esther_Vilar&oldid=442296393
theabsolute.net/misogyny/vilar.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Raep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

facebook.com/MiddleWayHouse/posts/10154740349697161

more lulz

the site is on the badgoy list and ublock blocks it by default
i wonder why, one of these bullshit kike organizations said .nimp is affiliated with GNAA

lol this is what happens when you go to the site. glad i did this in a vm to avoid the headache. hopefully some sjw's get mildly annoyed

Noice.

facebook doesn't think this is funny at all.
this is terrorism.

truly truly disgusting

prankdial.com/pranks/why-you-call-my-girlfriend

this site looks legit enough

I love this. All they do is throw the same tired bullshit stats out again that everyone has already heard. They know counter arguments fuck up their whole world but it's too late; their opposition has self platformed. I also really love the impotent censorship rage.

Like pottery.

She's lucky her parents give her any money to go to any collage / uni.

I spent about a month at IU a few years ago working on a research project and was given an IU university email address, which forwards to my normal work email. on a side note, Bloomington, IN was a fucking shit hole. there was talk of offering me a faculty position but I pre-emptively declined any future visits Every weekend or so I get email alerts about some crazy shit going on on camps. Gas leaks. Shootings. Sexual assaults. Robberies. Crazy campus, I can only imagine how much of a hornet's nest this kicked up.

hopefully it burns to the ground. i never went to college, i think i should go every once in a while, but this shit, there's no way i would maintain sanity there.

It's disturbing how bad education has gotten; so many errors. I feel bad for the victims of it.

In the history of mankind as a species, an average of 40% of men successfully passed their genes to future generations, compared to an average of 80% for women. Today's human population is descended from twice as many women as men. This is (widely acknowledged) proof that women function as sexual selectors, and that men evolved risk-taking and ambition behaviours to compete for mating rights. Studies:
arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6231.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.long

A lecture on the implications, by an eminent, tenured professor of Psychology:
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

A documentary which touches on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

More studies on how this psychological difference manifests culturally:
csom.umn.edu/assets/71520.pdf
csom.umn.edu/Assets/71503.pdf
www.femininebeauty info/suppression.pdf
femininebeauty info/suppression.pdf
logincms.uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/227085/Mate_selection_and_the_dark_triad_facilitating_a_short_term_mating_strategy_and_creating_a_volatile_environment.pdf

Esther Vilar's seminal work on the concept that women enjoy a parasitic relationship with men
naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vilar,Esther/ManipulatedMan.html The text itself.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Esther_Vilar&oldid=442296393 Synopsis.
theabsolute.net/misogyny/vilar.html A preview.

From all the typos it must've been written up by a nigger.

It's great, but the spelling is atrocious. This must have been made on a computer; are faggots really that blind to the little red squigglies?

Let's face it though, it will only make them angrier

I would like to point out and make it clear that even before this there were "Sex & Consent" fliers put up in every single bathroom stall and above every single urinal in the entire campus of IU. These fliers were put there by the campus and had a lot of, "Men are ebil rapists," propaganda on it. Which makes the fact that these new fliers put up even more sweet.

I think some of the jokes on you guys too.

It has double connotations and implications. Obviously (lose)=loose vagina and raep has been an anti feminist linguistic staple forever.

I did something like this in college. It was about how stupid niggers were and the absurdity of the dorm administration though.

Can't these fuckers proofread?

Because they shit themselves?

Oh my god I haven't seen that link name in years.

I'd make it a personal mission to tear every one of them down. Are all students too pozed to simply remove this faggotry?

What's with the uptick on faggots calling everything pranks now? All these fucking redditors need to leave.

What the fuck is going on with that spelling? Progressive zombies all have the narrative that their opponents are brain dead rednecks who ain't much fer readin' and cipherin'. Why give that oxygen?

If you are planning a poster campaign, I salute you, but for God's sake – PROOFREAD IT FIRST!
Otherwise, you're doing more harm than good.

Seems deliberate to me.

IU has beena getting BTFO lately. A few days ago they cried on their kikebook page about Vanguard posters found around campus. Fuck IU and Perdue. Liberal shitstains that launder Antifa money in the middle of God's country.

Nothing psychopathic about this, actual truth was stated in a very humorous manner.

In my defense, there is no spellcheck in adobe illustrator. I only noticed after I printed it all out.

Raep was an intentional misspelling.

THIS
I've been here for a looong time. Every year, the university wastes tons of money on initiatives to "educate people" about rape culture. One of their big ones is the sex and consent posters they hang in all the bathrooms. It was a perfect target, and tons of people here (at least in business school) thought it was funny.

The 2-8% "false report" figure comes from the Justice Department's estimate of how many prosecutions are provably false, not how many reports might not be accurate.

In other words, 2 to 8 percent is the absolute motherfucking minimum possible rate of false reports. These are the rape allegations that got as far as an indictment, and then failed at trial because the accused rapist had a solid alibi, or the accuser confessed and did zero jail time. Common fucking sense says that many more convictions must be false in cases where the accused didn't have a convenient text record of consent, or when the accuser had no conscience.

Beyond that, the prosecution almost always works to screen out the most blatantly false cases before they ever reach trial. That can only drive up the number of false reports. What's more, plenty of rape allegations never generate a police report because the accuser knows she's full of shit, but they still have the power to fuck up the life of an innocent man on campus. I think it's worth noting that, when Rolling Stone went looking for a campus rape story to tell, they could only find an obvious fraud. Ditto for every news outlet that covered Mattress Girl or the Duke Lacrosse team. If rapes were happening all over, you'd expect even a journalist to stumble on a legit one eventually.

I would not be at all surprised to learn that half or more of the alleged rapes and sexual assaults are either pure invention or massive exaggeration.

hello reddit

The solution is simple.

Don't go to college.
OR
If you have to go to college, don't have sex.
OR
If you have to have sex in college, hire a hooker.

But really, unless you absolutely have to for career or whatever, then don't go to college.

In the op's defense the indystar blocks archive.is.

are you fucking kidding me nigger
learn how to proof read and not be a goddamn amateur, this is pathetic.

I'm so fucking pissed at you for being a lazy shit with this, how hard is it to double/triple check your printout work? It looks false-flag-tier and loses the immediate impact it would have.
I hope they find you, weak mind.

These faggots don't even know what half of their buzzwords mean.

STFU you newfaggot moron.

Don't let the grammar nazis heh get you down, brother.
I've gone to IU, and I'm glad someone finally did something about those damned fliers. Just in the future, make sure you spellcheck.

No, the superficialities of this are crucial, the currents that sweep thoughts under the rug are sophisticated and you can not combat them while projecting carelessness.

Hey, maybe you should do your own work next time.

I laughed for hours over this. There was no malware or phishing, but their IT department is still pushing this meme.

I don't post my irl work online, idiot. None of you should

Sure user. We believe you 100%.

Anyways, can we get a propaganda general thread going?

Kek they seem rustled.

kek

Is DeVos eventually going to become the Soros equivalent in the eyes of feminists?

There is no defense faggot. You could have just as easily run it through any of the various word processors or even a web browser of choice before printing.
Again, can't you even proofread? You shouldn't need a god damned spell check, nigger.

A college student spelling like a burger-flipping nigger? Kill yourself, cunt.

< Sexual assault occurs when attention whores (eg: you) need extra sympathy and decide to cry raep.
> Disgusting, and they can't spell. **rape****consent

Why weren't those ads vandalized and filled with proper questions and remarks?
Also, can anyone post those fliers?
I searched for "sex & consent" and all I found was stuff that I want to believe are jokes.

I remember reading an article about a former female investigator who claimed that its more than half. Don't have the link anymore and dunno how legit it was, though. But I am pretty sure it's the crime with the highest rate of false accusations.

IU is a hedonistic shithole and needs firebombed.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Raep

fuck off newfag

user disengague and dont admit to this shit till you get on tor

"Attention" isn't the best term to use. There are three spokes on the hub of false rape.
Pity, revenge and alibi.
False allegation invariably stems from one of these motives.
Reminder, Eugene Kanin and the American Airforce studies showed that 50% of allegations could be PROVEN false by admission of the accuser, we can only guess at what proportion of the remaining 50% is genuine, and what part is women who refuse to admit to lying.
If you read Kanin's 1994 study on false allegations, you will come to understand just how little has to be at stake for a woman to destroy a man's life.
Typically the false accuser lets a family member or friend to the actual reporting, as it is these people who are the first recipients of the lie, which is told for the above reasons.
Example of alibi:
*Kanin's study revealed that false accusers universally finger Black men as the attackers. We only need to read posts under any 'nigger rapist' thread here on Holla Forums to understand why. White men, especially conservative White men, readily believe any allegation of sexual misconduct made against a Black man, solely on the basis of a White female's accusastions. No evidence required, considered guilty before trial. This is why White women choose Black victims, they know and understand that it makes their story less likely to be questioned. One has to wonder, given that 50% of allegations in the studies were proven false and just as many of the unproven could also be false: just how much of the inflated nigger rape statistic is due to women lying about having been raped? 5%? 50%? 100%?

The question I want to know is, given what rape statistics for white men on black women are like, why don't black women ever falsely accuse white men of rape?

Raep is an old ass Holla Forums spelling.

Takes me back to HL3 trolling.

Because white men only do "intoxicated sexual assault". Aka not even rape, but just fucking some drunken hoes.

But why would nigresses report it that way to begin with?

First of all, don't admit to doing this, and don't reply to me (or anyone). Get off this board right now and pretend you were working hard all day.
Now, I do have to bully you because you're a fucking law student and you can't be bothered to do the kind of careful detail-checking for the basis of a stunt that could get you kicked out of school? For some shitty draft, ok. But this is something that risks your entire livelihood and you can't be bothered to at least do it right? Remind me to never seek your legal council, user. but good job overall.

everytime somebody posts this, it reminds me how i misspelled Holla Forumsack
have a revised one

lel saved

what's GNAA?

congratulations, you saved a thumbnail