Democrat Wants to Force Impeachment Vote

Democrat Wants to Force Impeachment Vote

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) denounced President Donald Trump's comments about national anthem protests at NFL games and called for his impeachment.

trunews.com/article/democrat-wants-to-force-impeachment-vote

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) says he’s considering a procedural move that would force the House of Representatives to vote on his articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump. During a floor speech Tuesday, he said:

Green denounced the president’s comments about national anthem protests at NFL games as “a level of indecency that is unbecoming the presidency.” He further added:

Green previously called for the president’s impeachment when he signed onto articles authored by Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) in July that argues Trump obstructed justice by firing former FBI Director James Comey in the midst of the bureau’s “Russia Narrative” investigation. He previously threatened his on privileged resolution if the president were to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Giving niggers the vote was a mistake. They're nothing but trash.

Bigger mistake was letting jews in, they were the slave traders that infested the new world with niggers.

biggest mistake was letting the jews live instead of exterminating them with muslims during the crusades.

The Boy who cried Wolf
The Nigger who cried Impeach

I don't think 'impeach' means what he thinks it means.

stop shilling your shitty trunews blog

Can we impeach this nigger just because we disagree with him? I mean he wants to do the same with Trump, why not him?

Sounds good. Dems could use another blow to their already crippled egos.

lel
The last time a REAL European went at the Jews, well, they're still upset about it. They don't give a shit about 'muh crusades'.
Titus should have finished the job.

true

Checked

>implying Jews didn't pay for the original expedition ships to the United States and the melting pot wasn't a kike plan the entire time

thats not at all what I said though or even close to implied.

This guy proves black sometimes does crack

It would be a shame if this was spread in the frame that he condemns the nfl niggers.

Will they ever stop?

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT

Does this walking talking illustration of the flaws of democracy even realise that you need solid grounds on which to impeach a sitting president? Hurt feelings alone are not sufficient reason.
Silly me. It's just hooting rhetoric, isn't it?

trips of truth

Obvious low IQ dumbass. If Trump were impeached right now, full on civil war would happen.

We're pretty much at a point where Trump could skull fuck a puppy to death on live television and no one would care because according to the media he's already 10 times worse than mega Hitler. I just don't understand all of the kvetching. Trump is Reagan 2.0 and if they'd just shut the fuck up he'd be gone in 4 years with no real damage done to the zog

John Locke created slavery in the colonies, and daily reminder the British Royal Family are crypto-Jews, British Israelism is real.

Is that a documentary of South African Parliament?

Force a recall campaign in his district for corrupting the people's business.

On your knees nigger!

The stupid nigger is even dumber than Cato the Younger.