Hey Holla Forums, why do people keeps making shitty games Holla Forums...

Hey Holla Forums, why do people keeps making shitty games Holla Forums. I don't mind a game that focuses into simplicity, but I can't stand shitty games like in every single mobile and html5 games out there.

they try to make money without skills or caring about the quality

Making good games take effort and talent. Why bother when you can just make another idle game and have normalfags shower you with cash?

It is a market that has a ton of games, so advertising is important. The quality of the game can be sub-par but as long as people download it, it doesn't matter.

Or worse, they don't give a fuck about games. They just think of it as a medium to advance their ideology.

Because people keep buying them.

There was more shit and shovelware during the 8 and 16 bit times.

The difference now is we get shit from the top tier too - they just throw money at the interactive experience and we get the shit

Video games went from being a culture of upper class people to the culture of lower class non whites.

in 1994 not many lower class people needed a computer so their children where not exposed to video games. Also the needed investment to understand technology made it very unappealing to most people.

After you get into the mobile phone era 2007~now you see that more and more lower class people are starting to play video games. I see 50 year old niggers on the bus playing clash of clans and talking about how they are going to raid people in the game.

You are simply seeing the lower class dictate what the market should supply them. A sub 100iq person does not need to justify spending 400$ on a video game because they already probably spend thousands over the year on clubs and party events.

A sub 100 IQ person will justify spending their hard earned cash on video games in a single way "Will this make me feel good" that is all, there is no magic to it. they simply want to feel good and video games provide that at a very cheap rate.

For them they do not wish to do anything besides feel good and a video game allows them to sit down and make themselves feel good for a good while.

Parasites aren't videogames.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Live like a windrammer as you fuck

You do realize that arcades and consoles exist back then right? And yes, video games were played by lower class people back then and that were the prime reason for Arcade's existance

These are true

and yet, that upper class market still exist
there's a special purpose for that word to describe people with, it's for retarded people like you

That's a very broad spectrum there pal, most of us here play video games as a hobby thus for our own amusement, a way to escape from the dreadful life or immerse yourself in a different world
Nobody wants a tedious boring game to play, and enjoyment in playing video games is its purpose, don't act you're above it

and don't be a smartass you nigger

edgy, dude, damn

meant for

i need some sleep

This false flagging "haha i agree with what you say but here's unnecessary Holla Forums bullshit" shit has stopped being funny

Like we get it, you want to associate this place with Holla Forums so you can say whatever you want about us

that is not true. I stopped coming here after gamergate red pilled me(did i just trigger you? sorry :^) ) on how retarded gamers are. I simply came in here due to the thread being on the front page. I don't expect you to understand most of what i wrote as it would require you to come to the realization that you are of lower intelligence as you continue to squander the life that your creator has given you on making a pattern of pixels appear on the screen for no other purpose then your own entertainment.

You are stuck in a loop that will only break after you are unable to sustain this addiction that you have created.

Video games are for children. no one over the age of 18 should be playing video games and if they do it shows delayed mental development.

Now I invite you to point to me how video games are not for children as the front page of his board is full of images of childish games.

the focus has moved away from creating interesting video games to making idiots follow a brand
A game like KSP comes along once every five years while a game like call of duty comes along every 6 months.

WAAAA MY LIFE SUCKS WAAA
You are weak and are an example of what gamers are. Self loathing children that try to escape from the reality of life by clinging to childhood toys.

did i make you feel inferior? if so i will say that you are probably the sub 100 iq lower class demographic that has shat up the game market.
You are free to go back to shitting up the sports entertainment that your father and grandfathers have shat up.

They make money.

/thread

Oh boy, another thread where as pseudo intellectual tries to be cool and edgy by being le aryan roman man with his walls of text in his personal crusade against degeneracy and anyone who disagrees must be a sub 100iq nigger.
why are you even here?

again its just you realizing that video games are doing to yourself and projecting

Who cares about mobile games. The mobile market exists exclusively to extract money from rubes. Either ignore it completely or join the carnival and start bilking dosh out of the naive marks.

what?

I love these though, they're really funny to see the mental gymnastics and psuedoscience they pull out.
It's like seeing a dedicated fanboy defend a shit game.

I saw one earlier in a thread about "true heroes" and it was derailed from some edgefag and some person that was really into proving him wrong.
nigger had a hateboner for kenshiro.

Get with the times user. He got himself uncucked months ago.