When I don't sleep, I eventually develop this white noise overlay in my vision letting me know my body is losing steam...

When I don't sleep, I eventually develop this white noise overlay in my vision letting me know my body is losing steam. However, during this time my video game skills become incredible. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray_visual_phenomena
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the jews are taking control, and it turns out they are fantastic at video games.

How fantastic? How far can I go with this?

I think you might be a robot

same here. As soon my brains goes fart mode i develope incredible video game skills.

It is not the first time i saw this static noise.
I was once in full narcosis, the doctor gave me too much and they had to reanimate me. I was for exactly 3 seconds dead and all i notice, saw and hear was that static screen and noise.

Take on a hyper rajang, break its horns in two minutes and downing him in five. They are trained in harvesting goy parts.

So is there like a jew overlord who assumes direct control or is it more like a heightened state of consciousness that channels into their hivemind through the morphojudaic field

You're becoming a Newtype, OP.
Also it's just adrenaline

Humans can only use around 20% of their brain, but as soon your concessions is weakend (almost dead or almost asleep) but you still manage to aknowledge reality, the full potenzial of your brain takes over all your body functions, reflex es and so on.

This way you are able to see all colores, hear all frequenzys and so on.

I imagine the jew overlord has many psychic tendrils that allow it to control many people at once.

Please never post again

sorry

So in other words you and I have successfully attuned outselves to jewish leylines that laid long dormant in the crust of the earth. But now we harness this power. This is both liberating and quite horrifying. What should we do?

i don't know. I do not know how this works. I see randomly blue glowing transparent beings filled with sparkle and stars, in their faces is a large shell-shaped deep hole, from the hole seems to come out electrically charged balls.
They move very slowly as if they were standing still. They appear in the blind eye angle, actually very rarely and then only when I'm almost sleep. I'm very sure that the short dead time i had damaged my brain. You know like when someone had an heart attack and after he got reanimated he is unable to use some words.

Your mind is too tired to be distracted by anything outside the vidya. All of your remaining power is put into the one task at hand: vidya.
In ancient times this reaction served the purpose of survival. After prolonged periods of sleep deprivation it is beneficial to concentrate all energy on the thing you are doing, instead of all the other things around you. This means that the risk of injury due to accidents is reduced. Since humans are social beings you can afford to put the role of guarding and watching out for enemies to other humans around you, who again put all of their power into guarding and watching out. This leads to a perfect workflow, with the task at hand getting completed and the group absolutely safe.
It's called th Howard-group survival reflex and is extensively used by the military, especially by the Germans during WWII. They didn't let their MG gunners sleep for days and then gave them the task to not let a single enemy pass a certain line. This lead to an extreme increase in accuracy, but also meant that the gunners were completely vulnerable to anyone who might flank them, which was what the other soldiers were for.
>t.liar

That sold the whole thing for me. Masterfully done.

White noise is just what random data looks like. And yeah data coming from eyes appears pretty random and needs decoding, that's a brain function. When you lose that function your vision becomes that white noise. Also your gaming skills don't become incredible, it's just your brain shutting down couldn't figure out if it's doing good or bad and just assumes everything is allright.

The scoreboard says I'm god.

You are slipping into a theta or possibly delta brain state. Next time this happens I suggest using Goetic methods to summon a demon and ask for a GF and shekels.

Go away /fringe/

The only time this happened to me, it was due to extreme dehydration combined with physical exhaustion. Couldn't see, couldn't hear, everything was just static. Luckily there was someone nearby who heard me hollering for water like an asshole, and after a few sips everything was normal again.
I also get something similar when I'm about to fall asleep sometimes. Suddenly I hear this crazy vibrating noise in my ears that distorts everything, like all sound is coming through an industrial fan, and I'm paralyzed and it gets louder and more intense if I try to move. I thought it was ancient aliens, but now I know it's just the jews.

It's 10%, get your pseudoscience memes right.

Or you could just ask for the demon to be your gf.

I can see slight static at all times if i concentrate on it. But its very fade and colored. Its like i put very transparent static over my vision. The darker my surroundings the clearer i can see it. I think its normal thing. And explanation for why its static would be cool though.

It's called visual snow. You two are lucky, since yours is very mild. Mine is fucking awful, and I get all of the other symptoms (like sunspots, tinnitus, etc.) too. Cybernetic eyes fucking when. Videogames are the only way for me to ignore it, though super bright shit like Neptunia still makes me aware of it.

If you see little dots swimming back and forth in your vision the (((official))) explanation is that you are seeing white blood cells in your eyes.

The factual explanation is that you are seeing energy (vril, ki, etc).

Once I fell asleep while playing a game and awoke to find that I had completed the level in my sleep.

If the little dots are swimming around only for a few seconds before fading, that's usually an indication that you're about to have a migraine - which is of course brought on by suddenly tapping into energy (vril, ki, etc)

I can see floaters from time to time but thats a normal thing. What irks me though is that very very rarely i see something like an extremely small flash of light somewhere in my vision. Doesnt matter what im looking at or where i am. Its like a single pixel of light that stays for only a split second. No idea what the fuck that is but its weird when it happens.

Might be a cosmic ray hitting your eyeball. It's rare, but they do pierce our atmosphere all the way to ground level from time to time. They produce light when they contact the fluid within your eyes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray_visual_phenomena

wew lad. how rare is it? because ive had this happen to me at least like 4 times now.

4 times in what time period?
4 times in your life - plausible.
4 times today - it's something else.

you're really late again moshi, I am docking your pay per post by 5 shekels until you earn more good boy points.

In the past 2 years id say. I cant say that i remember something like that happening before that time though. Might just be something brain related. I dont know. Cosmic rays just sound fucking rad and/or scary. I dont want to deal with anything cosmic. I might attract horrors or some shit.

t. Hans von Krautdorf

It's natural, it's how the ancestors survived. Now it is never needed, the threats to our existence are not wild beasts anymore, but ourselves, the people around us, and the institution. We are not afraid, we should be though.

Everybody on earth hates Jews and you will be killed en masse again soon.

oy vey its like another shoah are you calling me a nazi moshi? You know my grandparents were personally gassed over 6 billion times each and you ridicule them like this? that's it, NO matzah balls in your soup till the end of the month

cosmic rays are incredibly powerful - each one carries about the same energy as a pistol bullet, which is crazy for a tiny particle
they're not that catastrophic when they hit you, though. that energy dissipates pretty evenly and swiftly when it contacts dense matter. it does make lights in your eyeballs like a fireworks show, though.

astronauts are exposed to tons of them, and they're mostly fine. cosmic rays would only really be a danger if you left the heliosphere - you'd be bombarded by thousands every minute in that case and either get cooked alive or have all of your DNA fucked into oblivion.

Its a shame we will never start exploring the stars in my lifetime. Space is fucking great.

You never know what will happen. Maybe life expectancy will explode, or something in this fashion.

Considering how far technology evolved in just 20 years this sounds plausible. I mean think back. The 1996 was 20 years ago. We had jack shit in comparison to now. Still, all the technology in the world wont help when everyones being flooded and replaced by inbred mudshits and niggers.

Since those chatlogs leaked you fuckers really have been shilling against Holla Forums, 'racism' and the hatred of jews.
My question is simple, why here of all places.

You have not heard of the flat earth awakening?

People are waking up to NASA´s bullshit and lies and the satanic/masonic conspiracy to hide God.

I have this too. 24/7.
If this explains it I don't know what to think

Yes, ignore me. Fucking kike.

NASA isn't hiding god.
Anyone can perform the double slit experiment and look at god.

Visual snow sucks, user. Be happy you only have it when you're getting tired.

It's called visual snow and some people (like me) have it 24/7

No idea why it kicks up when you are sleep deprived, but then again, no doctor is sure what causes it.

I become good at games when I hear good music. Something particularly powerful, like Hall of the Mountain King's Solo (Rainbow's)

Sure.

Wait, what?

I have to go to the doctor soon and you are making me not want to. What the hell were they doing to you?
He's a streetshitter too
I miss my white doctor who didn't try to constantly push meds

People really lack imagination.

If you look at the double slit, you will start to pray for a double dick.

If you've been playing video games for a long time, you have reactions and reflexes and deeply ingrained knowledge of what to expect and how to react. You can play many games on "autopilot", so to speak. Normally when you play, you think too much, and it negatively affects you. When you're mentally impaired by being very tired, your higher brain functions start to slow, and your instinctive video game ability starts to come out.

It's similar to how police and soldiers and firefighters pound "training" into their head over and over and over. Because when they get into a shootout or run into a burning building, adrenaline and stress shut their higher brain functions off. They need something to fall back on, and so they fall back to their training, reacting instinctively and appropriately to the situation without needing to think about what they're doing.

Also, there is a way to do this without being tired; it's called "flow", and is a kind of hyper-concentration and tunnel vision. The results are the same.

Push past the static, OP.

Let us know what lies beyond.

Does anybody else get this after lights out?

This is not the place for politics. Keep your baiting to Holla Forums.