You will never play a game as great as Metal Gear Solid V again

How do I deal with this depression

STANDING

But user, Rune Factory 5 might be a thing!

>there are anons on this board right know who both think that only gameplay matters and that MGSV was crap

Some guy coming in to say MGSV was shit and will always be shit.

In

I'm a guy and I'm here to say MGS5 was shit and will always be shit.

Until you make all 1000 motherbase soldiers cute girls you havent truly completed MGSV.

Is such a thing even possible ?

Don't do this to me, user. I don't want to feel that feel any more.

IT IS
379 hours played and my motherbase is 87% cute short haired tomboy girls. Its exquisite.

Send the men to the FOB and forget about them.

I actually really enjoyed MGSV.

It really changed the game for me, honestly.
I wouldn't have been able to finish it otherwise.

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

their dicks are

;_;7

MGSV as a waifu collecting game is a vastly superior experience.

Whats with you guys and guys dressing up as girls.

Honestly.

What will you do when survive lets you play as a cute MSF girl right from the start?

Its like irish anons fearing large butts. Its the circle of dick, and it moves us all.

It was on the Shining Lights mission dumbo.
Staff member has died

Daily reminder, you died at the attack of Mother Base and you're in hell.

It was still a great game, despite its many problems and being clearly unfinished.

Thank fuck hes not my friend for taste in videogames.

Is anyone else getting a different shade of green for greentexting?

You have been chosen goyim. jackson hole road. cellar door. knife in glass. You have been activated.

I don't actually hate the idea of survive since it's just too stupidly far fetched an idea to upset me. But if it's multiplayer centric, I know I'll never give a red cent to it so there's that.

I just really want to see how it plays. I don't care what the story is about or who's in it, I just want to see if it's worth pirating for LAN co-op

no thanks

best case scenario they use the kingdom of the flies map for mgsv undead nightmare. worse case its killing floor umbrella crops edition.

I knew you were a faggot user
sniper wolf>Cecilé>Mai ling>Eva>>>>>>>> a pile of steaming shit> quiet

I'm seeing it too

There are few things that are as tactical as a combat bikini.

6/10 just because her eyes are nice. Average wifu user

Just remember, the executives at Konami are king dick suckers, the remaining programers are the remaining members of Kojima's die hard crew.
They are the lost mother base crew.
Don't hate Survive because it Konami, love it because the programers are the real heros.

Are the green text greener now did my browser fuck up somehow?

The bikini/swimsuit increases your movement speed.
Test it out yourself.

got any more?

im seeing it too

No, it's definitely greener
I use Tomorrow and this is fucking annoying

I find her cute.
Finding qt's is hard.

Wait, they added bikini/swimsuit to actual singleplayer? It's no longer bound to the MGO faggotry?
Did they ever translate the customization from MGO cancer into base game?

I can give a pass for the past, but he's lost sight and lost touch

Theres like a million better looking face you can chose jeez

Once you get a suppressor the game becomes so easy that it's no longer a game.

Oh fuck. How about design the game properly?

I just took out everyone by choking, because i was sick of calling in supply drops.

But then I lose S++ soldiers so my non combat teams go down.

>haven't played the fucking thing since MGO3 started and turned out to be a complete turd
I wonder if my FOB is in as bad of a shape as I expect it to be.

Perhaps you're from the Berenstain universe but here in the (((Berenstein))) one, there is no "great" Metal Gear Solid V game. There was a MGSV game but it was half done, the scam artist left the company to make a "cinematic experience" for Sony. To this day, most of his fans refuse to believe that they were played like a damn fiddle.

What happen? Was the community changed or they dropped the balls?

Wait, what the fuck happened to the greentext color, didn't it have a little more yellow before?

They dropped the ball. 12-way P2P netcode with no balancing, broken matchmaking and overall gameplay design by people who haven't played the fucking game once in their lives.

What ever happened to getting nukes down to zero?

user I don't know how to tell you this

Don't worry OP, you'll find one soon enough. Your standards seem pretty low.

I noticed it too. Dunno what's going on.

play any other video game made in the last 30 years, they are all better than some gooks interactive movies

You fags are a bunch of meme casuals.

Tbh, it's even worse than Fallout 4 and Bitcher 3. If There's jackshit to do in the wasteland. I wanted open world shooter, I'd rather play FarCry 2 or Crysis Warhead than this shit, or even Fallout 4.

Heh.

The irony is that MGS5 has too few cutscenes.

The irony is that mgs has always been shit.

And even fewer quests.

I came from a universe where tilapia didn't exist, yet here I am in a universe where people claim it's been the most popular edible fish for nearly 100 years. Nobody had ever heard of it 7 years ago, and then suddenly it's all anyone eats.
Fuck your children's books, I want the real reality back.

It made up for it thanks to the annoying helicopter rides.

And all the spoilers during those.
Like what characters you will meet during the mission.
Retarded choice to put credits before and after every mission.

MGSV sent me into a major depression spiral for months. I couldn't bring myself to finish the game.

Get fucked OP

This.

MGS V hurts more than Spore

Could've been if what? Kojima had been competent?

the last GREAT game was MG2

A story that explains why Big Boss is the villain of the later games. Not 'lol venom is just the best MSF soldier, turned Big boss' bullshit story we got. Nano machines don't exist yet, better be parasites.

Even MGR knew the nano machines thing was fucking retarted. And you play a weeaboo cyborg ninja.

By playing actual good games that are finished.

Reminder that fans obligated kojima to pop out mgs4 and they rejected the original ending where solid get executed with otacon for being terrorists

I reckon if he had another full year of Dev and konami didn't fuck him in the ass to shit out half game
They got the income from the game 40/60 times what they spend for making it, and solely with fox engine due to being done by scrapbest engine made in the last 10 years. FFS made tosters and even ps4 run the game at a stable 60fps

You'd think Death Stranding wake Kojicucks up to what a hack he is

Nah, man. M-Preg is so artistic Kojima is a genius.

I haven't played this game, OP. Isn't just a Holla Forums meme game after all?

More like you will never play a game with as much potential and funding as MGSV but done competently, instead of being squandered

Don't do this to me now user, its been almost a year since that 9/11 countdown site, I don't want to feel that feel again

don't remind me…

I need my escapism

You totally WILL play something as good as MGSV again if your standards hold MGSV as top of the line.

That kinda makes sense.

To be perfectly honest, you are talking completely out of your ass. Name a game in the past 10 years of the scope of MGSV that released day 1 with no issues whatsoever, with a rock solid engine made from scratch.

It's clear the game was unfished due to the story arc completely dropping off after the Metal Gear escapes, the iDroid features Motherbase missions about not only stopping enemies from wearing gas masks, but also removing spawned cameras, spawned vehicle patrols etc…

I don't hold up Kojima like some god like some people here do, but you can see clearly the game was 2/3rds finished and Konami wanted to pull the plug to focus on Pachinko.

Next time you start up a AAA title, and have to wait weeks/months because of crashes and quest bugs, just remember this

You are a fucking moron.

MGS 2 > MGS 3 > MGS 1 > MGS 4 > MGS PW > MGS V

You forgot about the glory that is The Twin Snakes.

Ground Zeroes is a much better game. There wasn't even a single facility in MGSV that was as complex as the one in ground zeroes. None were as fun to infiltrate either.

Why are you depressed that you will never play shitty boring repetitive games again?

that damn nip really hated solid snake

Well, if you accept all the retcons mgs5 did like a bethesda fanboy…than yeah, mgs5 was a great game. Been playing far better games that came out 3 gens ago I started playing for a few months now. No regrets.

Matthewmatosis brought up an instresting point in his peace walker review. he said that metal gear was made to shit all over mgs 1 and 2 and that someone should do the same to kojima when it comes to mgs 3 and the boss

metal gear 4 i meant. metal gear 4 was meant to shit all over mgs 1 and 2

3 = 1 > 2 > 4 > 5 (GZ) > 5 (TPP) >>>>>>>>>PW

the game isn't done

LIKE EVERY FUCKING GAME THIS GEN.

GTA5

Xenoblade chronicles X

Red Dead Redemption

also MGS 5 did have bugs

ON THE MEMES

DAILY REMINDER:
CINEMATIC GAMES ARE OKAY WHEN JAPAN DOES IT

MGS was kino not cinema.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums with autistic crap.

What's wrong with Peace Walker? It had more content than any other MGS game (except maybe MGSV, I haven't played it). There are some minor stuff that bother me, like the boss fights that are (at first) impossible without supply markers, but overall I liked it.

It had more mission diversity than MGSV.

Some fun missions like the pooyan missions, or ghost hunting. As well as the monster hunter content.

But you also have Hayter's god awful VO. And the tank missions that were basically impossible by yourself. Mind you to make them easier you needed the gear you get for completing them to make them easier to complete. Also AI boards.

You're close, but the correct order is

MGS1>MGS2>MGS3>MGS4>PW>MGSV

So this is apparently the extremely low bar set by MGSV

Played maybe 10 hours of a cracked copy after having binged on the series up until release, felt pretty shit to me. Had way more fun with 3, PW was alright too. I thought 5 was pretty unanimously agreed to be an unfinished disappointment?