So is anyone working on a way to get around this fucking DRM NSA backdoor they call an operating system...

So is anyone working on a way to get around this fucking DRM NSA backdoor they call an operating system? Any program or workaround to get Halo 5 working on my Windows 7 setup like there was with Halo 2 Vista?

Other urls found in this thread:

reactos.org/
pastebin.com/193V62B7
majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
filehippo.com/download_peerblock/
summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6324900541235200/
reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-33/product_id-47/cvssscoremin-7/cvssscoremax-7.99/Linux-Linux-Kernel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Display_Driver_Model#WDDM_2.0
banana-pi.org/r1.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12406246/Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_x86_-_Black_Edition_2015.9.12
omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/09/intel-graphics-update-ubuntu-16-04
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please kys

No? I have technical knowledge but I just don't know the context you're referring to?

Theres modding tools already out for it and I want to mess around with the engine and forge

op it was designed from its source code to spy on you and help people spy on you. there is no workaround.

Well I know that, but theres no way to trick it their game launching platform into believing you're on a win10 setup? I figured since they tried this before with Halo I doubt they'd succeed this time.

there is a workaround for businesses now, but it breaks pretty much all functionality. op wouldn't be able to get games running with it like that.
turns out businesses aren't happy when snapshots of memory are being sent back to microsoft in the 'minimal telemetry' mode enterprise provided.

You missed out, tbqhfamilia.
Enjoy your pleb7 lul.

I assume it's Windows Store only, so no

ok that's some scary shit. Thank fuck I turn this off when ever I install Win 10. But the fact that its actively sending .png caps of what you're looking at- especially from a corporate espionage aspect is scary. Microsoft being able to see the game I'm working on and all the source it'd be fucked up if they actually used it.

Lucky I have it disabled. My next install of Win10 I'm going to try and minimize the bloat to get the OS as small as possible. As currently with all the patching its been bloating like shit causing slowdowns.

That video is complete horseshit made to laugh at gullible retards.

Yeah.

Lol why tho

see

previously people had to trick you into downloading spyware and malware but windows 10 is a treasure trove just waiting to be exploited.

It's like you want to disappoint yourself. Just play Halo Online, or CE with mods.

microsoft has contract with a 3rd party company that deals with anti-piracy.

there are other backhanded contracts microsoft is dealing with.

What's so bonkers about that? Right now my connection is AES-256, SHA-256, SA-4096. 8 Megs per second download speed.

Still don't get it. Why do you want to play a modern Halo game? You a mong?

You think unticking a box means MS won't spy on you every chance they get anyway?

you cant turn it off, its built from its source. those buttons that you click to turn off these features are only there to make you feel good, it's placebo. they do nothing.

Hate to be that guy but unless you personally audited the code of your entire linux distro, you know as much as a windows 10 user about your system security. That's the fallacy of Linux. Yes you can audit the code and that makes things secure, but nobody is going to spend an entire day auditing every program they run. So it's a moot point.

I gave my answer

Packet sniffing would show that though, if you make the registry edits that make it impossible for the telemetry to function and theres no packet evidence for it sending data to a microsoft address how can you say that it still is?

This is possibly the worst argument I have ever seen posted on an imageboard

why do you think microsoft is trying to push everyone into moving to windows 10. they projected about 60 or 80% of people would switch over to windows 10 and were disappointed when only about 30% moved over.

also you cant be sure there isnt a backdoor in any version of linux unless you can go through each and every line of the source code and compile it yourself. which is impossible since you probably wouldn't understand half the shit anyways firstly because there is o much of it and 2nd because linux cucks dont know how to code anything that works.

You're using an OS that has never had it's code fully audited. Ever.
Rationalize it all you want.

It's a great argument. So good that you have no reply other than "lol fuck off"

because its from its source code, you cant stop all traffic to the internet. if you did you wouldn't be connected to the internet.

OK my friend

Oh my christ, what the fuck did codemonkey do?

Whether you're on Linux/GNU or Windows packet data is packet data
doesn't matter, it would have to send a packet with the information out.

Arguing that using an OS that has never had its code audited (but it could be) is better than using an OS that will never have its code audited and has already shown to be malware?

Fuck, I fell for the bait.

Still no argument. But at least you got your little pictures to post right? Chin up.

so are you going to block all traffic out? because if not then it'll get out one way or another, your packet tracker isnt going to stop it.

I plan to set up a virtual machine when Forza Horizon 3 comes out, that way windows 10 can't see shit.

We all know you'd do that faggot.

Are you capable of running powershell? Running .bat files? Editing registry?

You can turn win10 into win7. Don't complain when you're not smart enough to Google how.

I mean come on smart people have already fixed this months ago.

Or keep using win7 until 2020 and circle jerk about muh Jews IDGAF.

I would reccomend you set up a virtual machine for your tiny penis but the result would be the same. "can't see shit".

Don't want to be spied on go live in a cave.

Making valid complaints about poor Windows security and all that is good and all, but it's not really going to accomplish much until there's a truly good alternative. Not an adequate alternative, not a "better than nothing" alternative, but an alternative OS that runs everything Windows does 99% as reliably, and does it all 99% as easily for the end user. Something that takes no more effort or expertise than Windows itself does, to get near-identical results. If you really want to stick it to Microsoft, make that happen, and they're done. Until then, you've never going to get any really large results, no matter how valid the criticisms regarding security are. Well, short of Microsoft making some cataclysmic mistake on the level of all Windows computers exploding after displaying a screen informing you they hacked your bank accounts.

Sniffers may not stop them, but they'd detect them, is the point. No matter how deeply coded or encrypted or whatever it is, it can't send out data without sending out data. Which means you can, if nothing else, say for sure whether it's sending stuff out or not.

It's the same thing if you don't know what it's actually doing. And nobody who has used Linux has ever audited it all. Ever. So your whole philosophy is a sham.

I use Windows 10. You're talking to the wrong guy.

I didn't NEETs were so desperate for hobbies.

what's the point of sniffing it when you already know it's happening. is the sniffer going to magically stop all the bad data?
its going to be like windows vista each and every time the computer communicates with the internet a popup dialog will show asking if you give permission for certain file to send data to the internet, while this is happening 500x per second you will magically be able to discern which is which and what is important and what is not.

Enlighten me, a virtual machine won't stop windows 10 spyware?

a virtual machine is a separate entity that does not have access to your computer, it is a virtual hardware.

but unless you dont want it accessing the internet you'll be giving windows 10 on virtual machine access to your network so it can still access your computer through your virtual network.

You can either use windows 7, I dont recommend XP, Cucklinux
or wait for reactos.org/ to get out of alpha.

Since Holla Forums is full of unhelpful know-nothings.
Telemetry Blocking: pastebin.com/193V62B7
Spyware Killer: majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
Peerblock: filehippo.com/download_peerblock/
Best bet is to block everything at the router though.

Realize that every Windows has been called spyware by GNUtards who will assert it's impossible to de-activate. The reality is: ALL of the internet is spied upon & your OS is irrelevant to that. If you care about privacy use a VPN, TOR, i2p or whatever.

Sage for stupid thread full of stupid people.

My point is simply that it can't hide the packets completely because it's hard-coded this time or whatever.

im not a gnu tard, i say windows 10 spys on you and there is no way to turn it off unless you could change its sourcecode.

I wouldn't even bother with that shit since they switch it back on every update and you can't control it.

Yeah but so far there is very little information circulating on Linux having shit security, Windows on the other hand has a shitload proof of it and it has been confirmed that unticking boxes does absolutely nothing. Even deleting the files responsible for that doesn't stop them from coming back since W10 simply adds them back onto your computer on the next update.

There are programs that are designed to counter that by regularly checking if they were turned back again on and deleting them every single time it sees them back on.

You people are seriously fucking retarded. I also hate W10, but that's a fucking Insider Preview for testing, don't use that as "proof" of anything

The only reason I want windows 10 is to play Forza Horizon 3, right now I'm dualbooting windows 7 and Mint, gonna get a new distrobeen saying that for months now, extremely lazy to do research it's pretty annoying to have to restart the PC each time.

But I'm pretty hyped for ReactOS, how's development coming along? Is there a time frame for release?

Noice.

Yeah, those linuxfags amirite?

reactos has been approved for google summer of code so its development will be improved faster.

summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6324900541235200/

it's not xp, its reactos. reactos was developed 20 years ago, they decided to go with Windows NT, but since then windows has outpaced them and gone to windows 10. they will eventually make it look like windows 7.

how's your useful software that isnt shit?

oh wait…

reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas

Hopefully that doesn't mean google will add anything to it

Hold up, so you put ReactOS inside ReactOS? Then why does it say Windows XP Professional in the bottom right corner?

ok i thought you were talking about the virtual machine.

Not yet maybe ever, since its in the new UWP container. Not Win32 exe container anymore.

So unless someone somehow gets both Directx12 and UWP containers to work on Win7/8 no you're straight fucked.

On the contrary, the shit security is on display for all to see. Linux users don't care though since they're using the "safe OS".

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-33/product_id-47/cvssscoremin-7/cvssscoremax-7.99/Linux-Linux-Kernel.html

And before you say Open Source is inherently secure, I will say Heartbleed. You probably don't know what that is though.

It won't matter.

I've got my spreadsheets with pdf export, video player, irc client, email client, video editor, blender, audacity, games.

Everything I need, and it works on my machine.

I just downloaded it and am running it in a virtual machine, it's pretty neat.
I'm not knowledgeable on these things but what is the legality of reactos? It's pretty much a carbon copy of XP. Will it eventually support DX12 and Vulkan? I've never donated money to anything, but I'm really considering it.

First thought, but I'm guessing it's a conference of some sort.

Give it time user, I'm sure there are some people trying to crack this to work on Windows 7, just give it time.

Yeah I like tweaking. Sue me. I want my computer to run as lean and fast as possible.

And you're going to have to do the same in 2020 anyway. Unless you actually want Cortana integrated in your Windows.

its written from scratch, it was developed by a guy who worked at microsoft and apple and made it as a hobby eventually gaining popularity and had more developers working on it. reactos is even a tool used by people to teach microsoft devs how their own os works.

technically you could copy a triple AAA game from scratch and they couldn't do shit as long as you provide proof you made all the assets yourself and didn't look at their source code.

I guess it's the same with this.

It took me two hours.

I cant say about DX12 but i'll bet it'll eventually support vulkan.

there are already some game syou can run on reactos.

I was going to install my entire steam library and test each and every game and send the bug report to the reactos forums but it was too complicated since you needed to open putty and make use of coms and shit.

Isn't that the whole point of the Linux foundation?

Just fuck off already.

that was my thought too but it's actually students coding it so they can learn and develop the software, many open source software use this.

got a guide?

when i first found reactos i went to youtube to see what it was about and they didn't have much about it but i found this.

IT'S THE WEEKEND~!

It's called a firewall. You never got a firewall prompt before?

its more likely for Dwarf Fortress to hit 1.0 than for reactos to come out of alpha

The guys making it will get bored and then shittier guys will fork it and get bored and then shittier guys will fork the fork and additional forking will ensue but no quality software will come of it.

Oh and after all that forking some guy will make an additional sjw free fork to fork.

make a new check box. just uncheck it.

if they get Vulkan working, I'm hoping I can move to this and maintain all my Win32/64 software for game dev. Because bloat in Windows is sooo bullshit.

looks comfy though. Would love to see it work with high end game dev tools.

What to do if you're on the newest windows 8.1 and you don't want microsoft fucking with your shit? I'm a retard when it comes to network related stuff

Just get win 10, you deserve it.

???

fuck codemonkey, Holla Forums is just barely not Holla Forums with vidja

???

just barely not Holla Forums-with-videogames

??????????

Codemonkey is crashing 8ch with no survivors.

Holla Forums did work out the updates in 10 that have telemetry- but it's not worth removing them due to the sheer amount and bullshit (not to mention the system throws a hissy fit).

Pirate windows 7 or even 8, disable updates (not "download but ask me to install"- full disable), and ask Holla Forums for guides on how to remove telemetry. (I have several guides, but it'd take me a while to post them all).

If you're really worried good game devs will drop support for Win 7/8- then do a dualboot of Win 7 and Linux Mint. On Linux Mint- download "Wine". It ain't perfect, but it'll run windows OS games, and there's a community trying to make it run 1 to 1.

Pic related. The button does nothing.

but why

More worried about the news that upcoming CPUs will drop support for windows pre 10. They might still work but what if they end up glitchier?
I'm going to literally install gentoo next year and git gud.
I know current CPUs are good enough, but I'd like to compile as fast as possible

It's not going to change anything about Gentoo being a colossal waste of time. A faster processor means wpa-supplicant will only take 3 hours to compile instead of 4.

Binary-based distros >>>>>>>> compile-based distros

Isn't the next generation of Intel CPUs supposed to be Win10 only?
That means 50% of Holla Forums at least will be on spyware.

All the servers it phones home to are stored in a dll that you can't fuck with.

QEMU is a bitch and she doesn't want to cooperate. I just want to play all my vidya in linux.

How about Void then

"Win10 only" as in: you won't be able to run Windows 7 or 8(.1) on them (or it'll run like crap). GNU/Linux will obviously still work, because that's what the majority of servers run on.

If CPUs do drop 7 support, someone will make a work-around for 7, or another CPU company will cater to that majority niche audience.

I can see many big software companies that didn't upgrade to 10 going ape and attempting lawsuits of some kind (which will fail, but spread awareness).

Companies don't like MS as much as you think.

You mean how the guy in the webm just changes the file extension to PNG and can see a screenshot of his own desktop?

About the screenshot of your desktop thing, doesn't Intel do exactly that?

Remember when the cartoon-villain of a cheesy movie wanted to get people's sex secrets and credit card numbers using some sort of television? Remember when people would consider this dick move as morally reprehensible instead of actively defending it?

Congrats Microsoft! You are officially a super villain now.

Considering Bill Gates and his wife pour millions into Common Core and other evil shit I'd say they have been a super villain for a long time.

Thats some logical leaps you got there m8. I spose next its not gay if its in a skirt right?

And amazingly, sprinkled in with the shills are useful idiots who actually think its good to use and try to not only rationalize using it, but endorse it, because somehow others are bad too, which makes this, the worst O/S to date for privacy, okay somehow. I dont know which OP is but already I feel the cyberpunk future coming.

Hey buddy, you better not be implying that traps are gay or something.
We do not take kindly of your kind around here.

It's pretty gay, m8. And that's ok

Traps are gay as fuck fam. If it has a dick, its a man. If you want to fuck something with a dick, you're gay.

It's only gay if

Everyone here needs to stop playing so many video games and learn how to operate a stack, manage your system resources, and program in ASM.

Lock up your ram, lock up your COMs, cause they be raping everybody.

If you think Win10 was only clogging your internet with spyware, think again. Since Win Vista an option was enabled that made the internet worse for everyone. TCP Window Scaling. This is an option that really messes with the ping of everyone else in games since it clogs up the internet buffers with too huge of a window of packets. Since everyone has upgraded to OS that have it on by default it has a huge effect. It is really only meant for downloading big files over LAN networks in practice.

here is instruction to turn it back to old setting

This will make some things faster, but it's mostly altruistic that if everyone did it, the whole internet would be more responsive and faster which is good for games(since the UDP packets wouldn't get blocked out by the fat TCP packets)

Look. Can someone just make a little wrapper or dll or something that you just drop in a folder on a linux system that makes it 100% compatible with windows programs and drivers?
Seriously. That would be great.
I like the idea of linux, but if there's even one program that I can't run natively on it, then it's just never going to happen.

If you're really worried about being spied on, just do what I do and cover your window with cardboard.

What the fuck is WINE, you fucking newfag?

any other than d in v is degenerate DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WINE has 100% compatibility now? Damn.

Yeah but, even if you avoid all that and get the skirt, your balls will still be touching. Touching ballsacks is gay isnt it?

I've compiled gentoo on numerous machines, if you've got a quad core amd mobile processor, it takes minutes to compile depending on how many dependencies are needed, vlc is probably the one thing that takes a long time to compile because there's 81 deps required. You'll spend more time configuring the system than compiling.
If you've got a pre-vista era netbook with an intel atom processor, it will take all night to compile the kernel, let alone the additionally needed packages to make a usable system.

There's ultimately no point to upgrade cpu or gpu in the near future unless your current hardware shits the bed, the hardware developers have reached a plateau in terms of performance, where gains from newer generations of hardware are so minuscule that it's practically moot. It will probably take them another 10 years to get past this plateau.

It's only gay if the dick goes inside you.
So balls or dicks touching isn't really gay.

I'm still having so many issues getting Wine to work with anything…

Emulation/wrapper/etc. aside, when you get a game for you computer, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Even when there's no emulation whatsoever involved, some programs still have a hard time running properly.

Now imagine what happens when you need to throw an abstract layer in between.

I hope you mean programs that you use on a regular basis, because otherwise that is retarded on many levels.
You make it sound like there might as well be only one brand of every product in the world.

Sounds like its designed to improve the infrastructure for delivering high bandwidth media over long distances and not video games.

*cough* netflix *cough*

Ok wait, hold on. That'd mean getting a blowjob from a man isnt gay either. Im 90% sure getting a handy or a bj from Cheney would be gay as fuck. And last time I talked about this, Holla Forums was pretty sure on you and your cousin masturbating together is gay too, for some reason.

Fag

Hello reddit

Please refer to item 4
If

LoL. We can see if covering things in cardboard is viable.

Does it stop FM radios from working?
Then it's probably not doing much to stop anything happening from your computer.

I'm from web 1.0 faggot. Show some respect.

Hey you want to get technical homo-sexual means same sex. Masturbation is sex with the self which fits the nomenclature.

You deserve none for being reddit trash. Now fuck right off.

Also this: ^_^

It's got better compatibility than "some kind of wrapper or dll".

So sensitive. So focused. So autism.

Nah, that's what my tin foil is for.

Skirt thing is a stupid rule anyway, that'd imply no scottish men are gay, even when doing full anal and a ground pound.

On top of that, it's less satisfying if youre not fucking something naked. You gotta see the skin ripple when you thrust.

Yeah but since its yourself its a pass normally. What Holla Forums got hung up on was doing it with fam while watching a porno together.

Tin foil doesn't do anything. You need a faraday cage with alternating current whose cage bars are at intervals of unity for a complex circle minus some opening.

Don't you know anything? Shit. You could plug in the equation into mathlab and run a simulation. Of course everyone would know you have a cage and you'd get extra special attention.

user it's girl clothes, not skirts only.
Also, the wearing part applies to before, during and after the sex. So if he wears it a bit while you make out then takes it off to fuck then it's not gay either.

Yea I missed that family part.
There's a shit load of people on this planet so I'm not sure why you've got to keep it in the family. It's not like your some closely knit cult that needs to do that.

Ooooh nice burn. School can be so rough.

Too complicated, there should be a formula for whether its gay or not gay. Cause right there you can argue he just needs a bra on, or even girly high heels and it makes him a girl, so not gay. Theres gotta be a line you cant cross or its definitely gay, beyond all doubt.

Fapping to porn with a friend seems kinda weird tbh.

Windows users are battered housewives, I'll say it every thread.

Wh…where did everyone go?

WHY DO I ALWAYS KILL EVERY THREAD

I'm not sure it means much of anything.
You are probably just more specific about your partners. Perhaps you need that control and not for a bad reason.

Nah, just seemed like as good a time as any to talk about traps

You killed the thread cause you're a big gay user.

No, you won't get back Windows Update Pick & Choose.

That's also an attractive muscle.

That's wrong.
Most people misunderstand (para-)virtualization entirely, because they confuse it with emulation.

Never liked it myself, makes the neck look too muscular. But thighs tho, ung.

I just don't use W10 because I eventually get tired of tweaking and it does try to take control from your hands every other turn.

There's nothing wrong with Mint. But I'd recommend #! if you were looking to try something new out. Well whoever is managing #! now, last I heard it was discontinued.

Nobody cares.
Simply skip any updates post 2014 and you will stay clean.
You confuse something there. Just because streets and stores are plastered with CCTV doesn't mean your bedroom and bathroom suddenly is okay with a video surveillance feed to the police.

Simply put Win7 on a VM and run it on top of Win10.
Now you have the problem, that Win10 can still snoop your unencrypted network traffic and keyboard input, but it can't access any metadata, which makes that useful. For example if you're just typing into a VM window all day, Windows can't really know when your going to type a password.
Now you go to stage 2 and USB pass through keyboard, mouse, sound card and network adapter. Bam, telemetry wrecked!
(Just kidding.)

Anons please. Use Intel-aviv's jew magic processors and create a virtual machine with 99.99% of the performance.
Since it's virtual, you can just create it with zero access to your ethernet port.

VM 100% for games, with zero important things on it,
then alt-tab into Linux for work and personal shit.

There is not a single productivity application available for Linux.

higher window sizes clog up internet nodes which means your game data has to wait in the buffer which increases your ping and jitter, this is not good at all because game data has to be timely. a jittery 30-50 ping is worse than a natural 150 ping.(and in practice, the netgraph in alot of games uses average smoothed out values, so you're getting 400 ping for a split second when it says it increased to 50)

Lower window size is better, because you game data can squeeze in between them. Instead of one huge 1MB window, you have around 16 64KB windows. TCP works better with these smaller windows because it can report its status more frequently which is nessecary for proper packet loss(better than keeping it in a buffer for ages and not doing anything with the data).

Don't worry, downloads and youtube still work fine and sometimes better for this. On the larger window size it would cause problems with one website (filefront RIP) the download would take ages to start, have a huge sudden burst of data(around 1.5MB) and then stop completely with a corrupted(incomplete) file. The smaller window size completely fixed this for me, TCP needs timely reporting of its status(more frequent, but smaller packets)

Again as I said, games will benefit from this as a side effect since less congestion and waste is created. But everyone needs to do it to have a big impact.

this, also do i look like an elderly person?

how about you build your own router instead of complaining, blame router companies only having like 64mb of ram on their $200 routers instead of 1gb or higher.

WINE has a few issues, one being whether libraries are provided for some applications to work, two being the version of WINE itself.
This is where the playonlinux package comes in, some things work on different versions of wine, but obviously you don't want to have to keep installing different versions manually, so playonlinux will auto-install specified versions that you can use for particular applications, this way you don't accidentally update wine and break everything. Also makes it more convenient to set up different prefixes and libraries for those applications.

you really don't understand. Having your own router will not effect the quality of internet infrastructure or traffic around the world. Using the lower window size will not slow your internet down in practice anyway and will make it faster in many cases.

also add: it was fine back in WinXP to have the regular 64kB window size, so why would it cause problem now?

Just so nobody gets any wise ideas,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Display_Driver_Model#WDDM_2.0
>Windows 10 includes WDDM 2.0, which is designed to dramatically reduce workload on the kernel-mode driver for GPUs that support virtual memory addressing,[37] to allow multithreading parallelism in the user-mode driver and result in lower CPU utilization. Direct3D 12 API, announced at Build 2014, requires WDDM 2.0.
#WDDM_2.1
>Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) includes WDDM 2.1, which supports Shader Model 6.0 (mandatory for feature levels 12_0 and 12_1)

Emphasis mine.
So no, DirectX 12 is not getting backported without some serious sorcery to divorce it from the graphics driver model.

I'll give it a try, thanks.

DirectX12 is the same thing as vulkan, it uses the same code base. And no games that use it are worth playing. Also quantum break or whatever it's called got back ported to Win7 since nobody bought it. So then solution is, don't buy any games that use Win10/DirectX12, pretty simple right?

just realised you're a shitposter with 23 posts, and you have the gall to accuse me of complaining when I have only posted information.

the problem isnt the internet or the traffic, the problem is on your end.

windows xp era had dialup.

How long before somebody makes a buccaneer-friendly cancer-free edition of Botnet10 with all the AIDS and bloatware removed like there is with Windows XP Black Edition (available on your friendly neighborhood bay of scoundrels)?

Not that I'm eager to switch, I still haven't even moved away from XP because 98% of the games I care to play use DX9 or have a Linux port.

All I'm saying is that it is extremely unlikely that we'll see DX12 backported. If a game comes out and it has only DX12 and you want it, you get Windows 10 or you get nothing. There's probably not going to be a "b-b-but Russians." Since you need the drivers to go along with it, you'd have to simulataneously backport WDDM2+ and DX12. Now, a compatibility layer to translate between DX12 calls and Vulkan calls I could see, but a direct backport of DX12 a la DX10 on Windows XP? Good chance the answer's "no".
Nothing's out right now that's worthwhile, but I expect that to change eventually.

Nanami is mai waifu
Don't talk shit about her you uncultured swine

banana-pi.org/r1.html

thanks for demonstrating on how clueless you are to how basic internet protocols work as well as being a fucking idiot.

I want you to watch this video, it will give you a basic understanding on the problem. This is not a router problem(the problem didn't exist 10 years ago either) it is an internet infrastructure problem. 1st world countries are notorious for having poorly thought out infrastructure and misselling of their products. Do not open your fucking mouth until you have watched the whole 34 minute video.

You're right, but the only solution is to give Win10 a smaller user base which will discourage devs from making games on it.

Staring to look nice. Might switch once it can do DX11 games (WINE is too darn slow).

I understand packets you idiot, Everyone uses a fucking router to access the internet, if your router cant handle the network load it will drop packets causing issues. why dont you learn to listen instead of going on a tantrum.

who could be behind this post I wonder

did you get dropped on the head as a child or something?
It's not my fault that your toaster can't even play basic webms

Lol, she's cucking you behind your back bro. you think she'd normally be your waifu because she likes you?

This is the most Holla Forums thread i have seen in months. though this is usual in Holla Forums but i don't go there

nice strawman mr hipster nsa man

speak for yourself, faggot
Bridget is an exception, though

L-link?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12406246/Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_x86_-_Black_Edition_2015.9.12

Looks trustworthy…

You're a fucking retard if you think the NSA only does their spooky shit by fucking with individual computers. Even the cops have fake cell phone towers. Hell, I bet you actually believed the MSM when they said that the primary focus of the NSA programs was collecting "meta-data".

Pupils use that.

this is the best windows imho

keep going

nice try /int/ but I ain't falling for your bait

looks neat

dont use xp or any version that isnt official.

Is there black edition for windows 7?

not that I'm aware, then again I haven't really checked in over a year since as I said earlier I'm not hurting for any DirectX beyond DX9, if someone knows otherwise and can correct me please do

or you could just use linux

Just google Windows 10 LTSB

use this one instead

816237a22c9f1a7b388c34f584e95a1c66ed6c61

The point of the fucking post was that you can encapsulate windows at no performance cost. If you need windows software then you would just use it inside that VM.

You have to go back, Pedro.

That doesn't run games.

I'm actually dual booting xubuntu and win 7

I torrented Windows10, trimmed as much fat as I could, used that whole pastebin of IPs to block, turned every privacy setting off - and, at best, Windows 10 is like a shittier, metro-styled Windows 7.

Games crash more often. My PS Vita content manager software isn't supported. My motherboard software isn't supported (my CPU isn't even that old, it's Ivy Bridge)

One of the most annoying things is that the Windows 10 file manager automatically sorts my folders and files alphabetically, and even though I set date modified as how it sorts, it still uses alphabetic sorting, only after some time does it start sorting from date modified.

Although I do get pretty significant games in DX12 games, I don't play any of them.

Back to W7/loonix

What? Of course it does you can even reinstall the windows store for gaylo 5 if you want

DELETE THIS

So I've been thinking recently and i feel that i need to tell somebody and get this off my chest but unironically i think Bridget from Guilty Gear is cute and wouldn't mind sticking my penis in him, however instead of telling him this i just call him a a faggot and a dickgirl and pretend to laugh at him for being a faggot without a boyfriend despite the fact that i wish that i was her boyfriend myself, oftentimes i will stare at her on a computer screen and prepare to insult him so that feel better about myself, although i abstain because i feel that it would make me hate myself even more for wanting to fuck him.
i go through my day wishing that he could say hello to me because that would mean that he would be corporeal and we could fuck, but every day goes by and he doesn't, so i say more mean things myself hoping that i will forget about him
all i want is for him to come into my room in the middle of the night and have say a simple "hey gappy" maybe with a cute little smile too.
but it never happens, sorry for the vent guys i just felt like i needed to get this off my mind and i felt that doing it in a community that i'm somewhat relevant in would be a good place to do it given that some of you might share my feelings. thanks for letting me vent guys.

Reminder that pirated Windows 7 is the only good OS for gaming.

It sounds like you are still confused if Bridget is a boy or a girl, user.

This is the truth. I'm waiting for the Zen so I can dualboot W7/Linux.
But I'm a newfag, I don't even know how to set up Linux, and I've seen that pasta of it needing other stuff to run.
What's the best Linux Distro for someone who just wants to shitpost with some privacy, and play vidya on 7?

I was also in a similar boat like you, except I had upgraded win 10 from 7 on my laptop(I did do I clean wipe and reinstalled win10 again and authenticated with the legit valid license I got)
It's like it's fucking buggy or something; shit starts opening and closing itself
also, I had to manually go and set my audio device whenever I fucking plugged/ejected my headphones
Also, my wifi randomly used to shut down; wireless functionality and access point disappeared (later I figured out this was happening due to my battery settings as apparently there was a fucking new feature in win10 that fucking stops your hardware devices when your brattery is low to improve it's life)

you forgot your >meme arrows

NO

STOP IT YOU MONSTER

I found her boyfriend.
His name is NSA and he pimps his girlfriend out to people and she pretends to like them and be their waifu. they give her unrestricted access to their personal information and she steals it and gives it to her boyfriend NSA. if she refuses to do so he beats her, pumps her full of drugs and fucks her silly until she cant refuse.

Mint 17? I'd mention Manjaro but

He wants to naturally call Bridet her but he wants to avoid a bunch of replies going >her or >she

Sorry, that is Nanami's slut sister Touko
she is filled to the brim with AIDS by his boyfriend NSA-kun
My Nanami is pure, you hear me

mint 17.3 is literally just werks
there's also now windows 7 isos that are updated but are frozen before the poz loads that were the windows 10 download updates went out

mint is good but it doesn't get the official support that ubuntu does

she has no sister user.

I have a clean Ultimate 7 lying around on my harddrive, all I need to do is store it on a USB with USB 3.0 drivers manually installed onto it for my next computer. I'd rather stay as low updated as possible.
I'll try Mint for my first Linux though.

False, I do all my vita piracy bullshit from my win10 craptop, explain the issue.

Do you happen to be a fan of Dolcett comics by any chance?

Same clown different circus, if you are honestly that concerned with your privacy to the point you wouldn't use an OS you shouldn't even be using Windows 7 cause I grantee you it has the exact same shit in it. Either upgrade to Windows 10, switch to linux or shut the fuck up.

They're literally the same except Mint has less botnet and a Gnome 2 ripoff that doesn't suck.

doesn't know about win10-tan

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Manjaro.

I'd rather be with Windows ME-tan.

They traveled back in time to 2009 and implemented the same shit in there while MS was running privacy adverts against Google Chromebooks.
How about proofs?

That "amazon integration into search bar" thingy can be turned off now post 16.04 LTS
Also, by that "official support" remark, I was talking about this
omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/09/intel-graphics-update-ubuntu-16-04

kill yourself

why… why did you change to windows 10?

The NSA botnet in Ubuntu is called systemd.
Therefore switching is totally worthless.

>Telemetry Blocking: pastebin.com/193V62B7

Then Windows updates and adds a few more servers behind your back and your block temporarily becomes useless. That's the flaw with this.

Sauce on the memory snapshots?

The last few times I tried Arch derivatives the Arch developers would fuck with the gpg keys on purpose to fuck with downstream distros.

Yes goy Windows 7 totally spies on you! You won't switch to linux so you should just upgrade to Windows 10 already!

Install Devuan, Gentoo, or any other distro that doesn't have systemDicks then.

systemd is also in linux 18 sarah

Unless you fuckers are using shit like Tails on a secondhand PC combined with a hardcore VPN, as well as a fuckton of other things, you're compromised. If you're compromised, it doesn't matter how much so. If you need winblows, pirate 7. If you need linux, use your preferred distro, enough of this bullshit repetitive debate.

I'm only leaving Windows because 10 is a piece of shit with it's constant updating and breaking of everything.

Queer.

Then use mint 17.

Reported for microsoft shill.

Keep being this delusional. If you took two seconds to look it up you'd see that Windows 7 received spying updates a long time ago.

Why should I make a counter-argument when I just read the worst one ever created by man?

Don't get me wrong, windows 10 is only good because of the pretty task bar and start menu, when you trim the fucking fat. Everything else is god awful.

Even ignoring that completely win10 is complete ass for two reasons for me.
1. I hate how they went halfsies on everything: keeping all the classic windows thing behind their thin veneer of metro graphics. If they were gonna change so much shit and break so much shit, why don't you just break with the fucking paste and force your new shit down normalfags throats? Might as fucking well, don't half ass the changes by keeping both sets

2. Pro version is now Home Premium and limits the OS too much for me and fuck getting Education/Enterprise just to fix the shit how I like. Fuck you windows 10 if I want to uninstall candy crush, don't fucking re-install it on the next update you faggy piece of shit I HAD TO TO GO INTO POWERSHELL TO UNINSTALL IT, I THINK THAT SHOULD COUNT AS FUCKING EXPLICITLY TELLING IT TO FUCK OFF FOREVER.

Let's also not forget the fact that Bill Gates was to blame for the recent Zika outbreak by having dumped millions mosquitos in Brazil that were genetically engineered to not be able to transmit malaria (but still able to transmit Zika) not too long before the outbreak started

the fucking onedrive bar in the file explorer has been a cancer on my visual senses for too long, I'm too close to finding a way to pirate an update to ultimate.

There is no Ultimate user, only despair:

The only ones that let you do effective GPO are
Education (the kind you can get with a valid .edu address / college class)
Enterprise (the kind where licensing costs money per month, minimum of a few dozen licenses probably)

That is why I'm selling my old processor, getting jewed by Intel, and Virtual Machining windows, not for rational reasons as much as spite.

It's already here m8

user, mark uses windows 10

And Mark likes to play the games he shits on and explicitly tells Holla Forums not to play. So what?

We should make mark livestream play dwarf fortress.

He sucks at vidya, i would be painful. On a whim I looked at his steam page, its fucking concentrated cancer.

Has anyone doxxed mark yet?

Actually, yes. It was while back. Sent some pizza's made some threats, the usual bullshit.

We can fix him user.

Yes. Long time ago. Turns out hes canadian.

install gentoo

Look for yourself and tell me.

That's both ironic that he runs trollchan, yet stereotypical in that he is the most massive fucking faggot on the face of Earth.

Be nice anons, marks a pretty cool guy

I thought he grew up in Jew York.

I only know him from here, I don't think I have actually played a game with him.
his steam page is radioactive though

"If you gas your enemies, they win"

DON'T LEAVE ME!

He's 'Murican, don't mind him.

No, he's not. He's a fucking newfag with shit taste in vidya. He also buys every game on release day and hardly touches them.

8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
fam, you do realise you can remove that too?

Does anybody have a torrent link for Windows 7?

You want to be…rewarded for not being retarded?

Stay on an older OS, ignore being baited by bullshit like the latest DirectX.

I noticed later in the comments of that torrent I posted that the XP Black guy says the next Black Edition he does will be for W10, so that's something to maybe look for in the future I guess if it is even possible to ever fully de-cancerfy W10.

meantime linux is still your friend and ally.

Not for long she won't.

It's their operating system.

h-hello?

you can with a dedicated hardware firewall.

that's still too much effort and money to waste on a shitty, wannabe phone OS.

Bet you didn't even save that shit, fuccboi.

How did you get Halo 2 running on 7? could never get that to work.

What's up Nick?

Why don't you add go.microsoft.com and see for yourself, Nick?

Also, sometimes the first ping won't work, but immediately retrying lets it through.

I thought you were bullshitting, but I guess not.
>But you can block their subdomains
That's some quality programming right there, nigga. I knew that something was janky about that, because I saw shit.piss.ass.{msn,microsoft,et.al.}.com blocked.
kek

how are you this retarded? why would you ever

EVER

use anything from microsoft?

The old microsoft gamepads from the past were actually pretty good, even up to the 360 stuff.

The 360 pad was a lot better than that retarded PS3 controller for tiny asian hands.

Even if Linux is "just" as compromised as Windows I'd rather use Linux. Linux is about open platforms while Windows is trying to box everything into a closed environment. Supporting Linux and Linux development benefits everyone, supporting Windows benefits no one but Microsoft.

I don't understand why faggots here are so blind that they actively support the windows 10/dx12 walled garden shit they claim to hate so much. It's like bitching about being fat while eating a big mac. Nothing will ever get better until you learn to take your mouth off the microshaft and give your money to people who actually put it to good use.

I hated the directional pad on it, though. Everything else was bretty gud.

Someone got that guide to shades of chocolate skin? I need to know what Nanami is.

I'm guessing Asian.

You're not exactly much of a threat if you sit in your basement living off NEETbucks.

inb4 "hurr durr nice try mr nsa officer" or jew shitposting dismissals of my argument. you all know that none of us are worth anything.

Why do you resist, OP? Windows 10 will take you toa higher level of gaming and happiness.

Come join us. Come, OP, and join the Many!.

exactly on point my good user, i for one am just another virgin neckbeard like the rest of you who would never go on the scary darknets or have absolutely anything interesting going on, in fact what is a darkweb is that like internet for niggers amirite, move along nothing to see here

speak for yourself faglord

Halo 5's MP and forge are actually really good. The single player is a waste of time though

I never had an issue with getting h2v to work on 7. I got a key, installed it, and it just worked.