Whats with all the Irish guys pushing anti thicc sentiments on Holla Forums?

Whats with all the Irish guys pushing anti thicc sentiments on Holla Forums?

Why do they fear female characters with proper birthing hips that make tumblr feel inadequate and inferior?

Surely it is the greatest of ironies that potato niggers are the anons most offended by thickness.

fat =/= childbearing hips

video games

fat people are gross kill yourself

neither does petanpedo material

I hope nobody believes that ancient people made those for any other reason other than laughing their asses off.

Because my specific range of acceptable body size does not overlap with yours and therefore you're a subhuman chubby chasing bastard.

MacFinnigan pls go. Your tattyceks have no power here.

Frog here. Stop bullying the Irish, worthington.

I just hate seeing memezombies

Seeing people spout memes, seeking to spread them like some kind of virus, having nothing else on their minds but memes, and just being completely unreasonable to talk to. The moment you call them out on it, you will almost always get a reply along these lines: 'What are you, gay? We're just meming out, chummer. Here, have more memes instead.'
It's a sad and pathetic sight.

I say this as a survivor, there was a time in my life where I couldn't get PINGAS out of my head and no 10 seconds could pass without PINGAS being transferred through my brain. My life was so centered around PINGAS that my parents thought there was something very wrong with me and sent me to a psychologist because of how obsessed I was with PINGAS. I watched those Youtube Poops every day, and even in school my drawings were centered around SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE in some way. It freaked out my teachers too. I really don't know what was wrong with me back then, it's as if I had some mental disease. I don't remember how I got cured either.

Hence why people who willingly indulge in this kind of shit disgust me, I can't help but cringe any time I look back at my past. Memes are okay in moderation, but you have to experience it yourself in order to feel the boundaries.

おぱいピグ go home

Calm down memequeen, this isn't Holla Forums trying to push "kino" in every single thread on the board.

Thick women are a subset of women in vidya that fills the irishman with fear, this is a fact.

Look mate I'm fucking helpless at learning nip but that's some revolting shit right there

Irishmen have good taste, that's all.

PINGAS

Irishmen are known for having a fetish for chinese women. Doe you have yellow fever too?

HIGH
TEST

thicc is a shitty meme chubby chasers pushed

I see your lucky charms boyo, i'll show you the loiyfe of der moiynd.

I'm actually Irish

You can't help it friend. Its in your DNA.

You'd have to be blind to not see what's going on in the background. If you think you're any different from Holla Forums, then you're mistaken. It may not be a meme to like thick women, but you sure as hell are turning them into one. Do you think DFC and cowtits aren't memes? Because that's where your precious thicc is headed.

Some things can't be helped. Just like how Irish anons didn't choose their curse. It just happened.

Frak off thic memers.

thiccfags are shit
dfcfags are shit

The first figurine is really pushing it. The second one is fucking fat.
inb4 the last one, gays not welcome

What's with everyone wanting to write like retards?

He said "good taste" already, didn't he?

Occam's Razor would suggest that they in fact are retards. The fact they have such shit taste is also evidence of this.

I only fap to simple shapes like squares and circles and spheres, this nigga is right

user, to quickly answer your question:
And this, kids, is how to propagate memes on Holla Forums: just make sure someone else likes/hates it and the opposite will happen when introduced here.

I hate Holla Forums's degeneracy nonsense as much as you, but that has nothing to do with my sexual preference for cute little anime girls. I certainly don't give a shit about tumblr filenames.

There is nothing wrong with lolis, just like there is nothing wrong with thick girls. There is something very wrong in the mind of people who claim the high moral ground, oblivious to the fact that we are all degenerates here.

"Thicc" is just another method of trying to normalize and legitimize fatal levels of obesity. I don't mind. If these people start dying by the millions in their 40s and leave behind genetically-fucked and obese children that die even younger, it'll mean more room on the planet for me.

Oh, and that statue is a caricature. That's why it's not only fat, it's proportioned like a toddler. They've got statues of men with dicks as long as their legs. You think men were really like that in ancient times? Fucking idiot.

What are you, gay? We're just meming out, chummer. Here, have more memes instead.

I agree. I was only pretending to be retarded.

What is very wrong is cuckchan fags like you coming here and thinking the same rules that applied there also apply here

Here's a tip:

LURK SOME FUCKING MOAR