I can understand the kids liking pewdiepie for raising his voice all the time because kids like that sort of thing but...

I can understand the kids liking pewdiepie for raising his voice all the time because kids like that sort of thing but how in the FUCK do you explain this freak?

BOOPER DOOPER!

Why does he lower his voice when he says his name. Like he temporarily has down syndrome for two syllables.

I actually want to kill him.

It's an affectation.
How does this video make you feel?

BOOPER

Out of all the people you could have killed, you chose the most tamest and least-influential character to your hobby

a m a z i n g

Yeah dude, you're so cool. You totally play video games. I bet you play tons of Overwatch and other shitty mainstream garbage. You're a pro.

Doesnt he swear in his videos?
How do you get on a kids show if you swear a lot in your source material

I'm surprised that people actually cosplay youtube celebrities. If I was going to cosplay, I'd want to do something a little more intricate design, and an interesting character that youtubers lack.

By not swearing on the actual show. I'm sure there have been plenty of celebrities who've sworn on sesame street before appearing on there and also of questionable background.

Who?

Congratz, you've found a higher level of cancer than let's player ecelebs themselves

Are you retarded?

Calling me retarded is very quaint considering the nature of your response. Very incompatible.

What the fuck are you rambling about?

No matter how many times I see this, it still gets me

Someone post his collage of dyed hair.

Does anyone in hollywood even know what video games are

Make sure you don't confuse hate with resentment.

Meanwhile, you work for an employer, earning wages, at a job you hate, alongside coworkers you hate, all just so you can afford to be able to play video games for a few hours a day. Which you don't. Repeat for the next 60 years.

There's a world of difference between hate and resentment. Be sure.

And what happens of those people when the buble bursts ?

Markiplier wasn't such a cancer a few years ago.
It started going bad when he adopted le ebin random pink moustache (what is it with moustaches being lolsorandum since the 2010's ?)

Yeah so what? Kill him.

Maybe kids don't really like them.
Maybe they get some initial small userbases and googlefags just punch them into recommended videos for every user on the fucking planet.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Leave the thread now and thank the holy mother of fuck you don't know. Never find out either. Ever.

Well, he has a deep voice, so I guess teenage girls and gay boys are all over him.
He's probably better at vidya than most Holla Forumsirgins, too.

The fuck is even "a cancer"? You even have no idea. It's just something you don't like.

Jokes on you. I'm unemployed.

No idea, he started out like a normal fucking guy just like Pewdie. It was only in the last 2 years or so that he became such a fake faggot. Same goes for that SepticEye guy, he used to be a fucking nobody and then just suddenly exploded.

Not videogames. Play things yourself.

I love my job though, you episcope.

Yeah, that's the thing that makes more money than Hollywood

he raises his voice all the time and kids like that sort of thing, user
it's not hard to understand

If children are the future then the future is fucked.

They've been saying that since ancient greece.
They've been right. Every single generation since then has been worse than the one before it. Even we are shit compared to the ubermenschen of ages past.

We evolved to be bipedal to see over grass.
Our hands evolved to allow finer grasping.
Our brains evolved to allow us better understanding to use our hands even better.

Now we lack predators, lack competition for resources and food, and disease is rare.
Like the blind cave fish we will lose what we don't need so when a society makes intelligence and strength obsolete we lose that ability.

But, society collapses the weak die out and the new generation is forged in the fires of struggle.

pleb

Met him a PAX a couple years back, and used to watch his stuff way back, hes always struck me as being very genuine, like he actually loves the games he plays and enjoys making stuff for his audience.

8 bit noises
booper dooper

you're implying I'm not part of a rich family and i don't spend my time idling