lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/
i.shill.u
twitch.tv/charlscarroll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scam hydebergstein btfo

He's having a hard time

He should probably shut the fuck up, stop giving advice and fix his shit up.

Who's the jew?

t. butthurt ponyfag

What happened to him? He used to be my favorite comedian but went to shit

he's still going strong

Having a show on adult swim is a dream job, I'd happily give up a finger to do it, to have all the controversy that sam hyde dealt with and in the way that it happened I'm not surprised at this. He just needs to attack the beast from another angle which is probably what he's working on.

From the time this started to happen and his behaviour it seems like he's just pissed off that Adult Swim dumped him. Which really is not that strange mind you because in a world where kikes and SJWs do not rule everything he would have just gotten his 2nd season without any issue.

Maybe if you're jewish.

He made a show on adult swim that was successful, they wanted to make a 2nd season and they loved it, then another company (that owns adult swim) contacted adult swim to tell them to cancel the 2nd season (the higher-ups decided this) so then Sam gave up on life and on comedy and has been on a mental decline ever since.

what the fuck do you mean by that?

Scambo the penny pincher tried to paywall all his no effort vlogs until people paid up. Maybe he should send out those t-shirts and books first if he wanted more money.

I wouldn't know and I'm not sure you do either but it was always the best part of cartoon network besides toonami and I would kill to work on a program there. By your logic everyone but jews should stay away from TV because jews run TV which is a circular logic that keeps jews running the television industry.

Hydewars was a test to see who the real mde fans are. Hyde told me himself that he "barely respects the limp-wristed faggots who shelled out bone for this piece of garbage. I mean, I expected my fanbase to have a fucking spine, but they just went ahead and let me rape them. Faggots." He then continued to talk about the multiple feminization subliminals he started to "hyde" in the videos to "fuck up" viewers.

who would bother to read those giant walls of text in the first place?

They're really good, especially the ending
t. bothered

kek I'll just take your word for it

You forgot to mention that the higher-ups decided this because some kike from buzzfeed and that one soyboy who also has a show on AS complained about it because muh nazis.
I forgot the latter person's name but he apparently had quite a lot of influence and used this to get the show pulled down.

He got a dream job, makde an awesome show with objectively good content, and got fired by no other reason than a Jew devil named Joe Bernstein.

Tim Heidecker? I thought it was Eric Andre. Apparently Steve Lazzo, the head chief, loved the show but had to take it down anyway. MDE was definitely influenced by Tim and Eric just more extreme. Eric Andre's show was Tim and Eric with niggers, same with that wolfgang faggot, they used the same editing style which makes cuts people's conversations to make them appear certain ways. Space Ghost was the prototype for all this shit. Apparently adult swim orginated as drunk puppet shows at aired at 2am or something.

Wew, no wonder his friends are distancing themselves from his, he's a complete mess, regardless of the comedic shtick.
He has a worthless degree, skills he let's go to waste, is blacklisted from his dream industry and basically at the same point in life he was at 15 years ago. He has nothing.
Lots of people have bought his crappy highschool drawings and stupid t-shirts because they want to support him creating the comedy he's genuinely talented at, the only except his height, which he keeps harping about in every single video, he has going for him.
The only fans still sticking around are a desperate bunch, but his whole self-demolition doesn't make any sense. Am I supposed to laugh at a 32 year old loser cyberbullying teenagers, who are in all likelihood going to end up better than him when they're his age?
I don't care how much money he made with the bitcoin ponzi, it's irrational to drive everybody away, and if I was jewish, of course I wouldn't employ him either, why the hell would I?
His future endeavours are going to be a sad affair if he bothers to finish his 'work' on them.

Eric Andre's show was a heavily scripted and overly edited version of the original Tom Green show, right down to destroying the sets, being awkward/adversarial with guests, gross out stuff, and on the street pranks and "w-w-wacky" interviews.
While Green's show was genuinely inventive and unlike anything on television at the time, Andre's show was too many writers trying to recreate something spontaneous in a soulless, cynical way nearly 20 years later.

soulless is definitely the word I would use to describe their "comedy", everyone who tried to get me to like that show were the same people who told me how awesome it was that the main actor of star wars episode 8 was a nigger (to which I argued that it shouldn't matter, only that he's a good actor to no avail).

Sam needs to do what every other e-celeb does, and set up a donations page. No one wants to pay directly for YouTube videos, but for some reason people are happy to just hand people money. I don't know, strange psychological quirk.

I think Heidecker played a larger role than Andre on this matter because he's supposed to be one of their more popular figures.
I wouldn't be suprised if AS was simply afraid of negative publicity though, there seem to be lots of cases of huge companies destroying themselves because they think they should cater to SJWs instead of their actual fans. See Marvel and every video game studio ever.

He already has a Patreon though, apparently that's just not enough for him.
It is because of the belief that if you just give these sort of people enough money they will start releasing videos on a weekly, maybe even daily basis. People would rather pay for the promise of serveral products that may never come than just a single product.

I think he means it's not "dreamy" because it's an uphill battle being an outsider bad goy. Although I kind of agree, if you are a man at all you relish any challenging creative opportunity, plus he had his whole crew of friends with him making the show, I'm sure they had a roaring good time until the yids axed it.

I've followed adult swim from early on, and live in around the area it's based in, ATL, GA. They're by far the least concerned with PR I've ever met, but they have had a ton of success in the past four or five years so it wouldn't surprise me if they're going down this road. It's sad though because I always saw them as a nearby bastion of politically incorrect/absurdist non-sequitur comedy. Seems like there's no hope left in the realm of cable television and MDE was the last straw.
video related

The exact same people who were considered politically incorrect in the late 90s and the early 2000s are now the ones who push far-leftist ideologies the most.
Take South Park for example, it used to be just an edgy show with toilet humor but now even they are making le Drumpf jokes.

South Park and Adult Swim are not even in the same category.

Watched the video. Does Sam have a point about specialization? I mean yeah for money making purposes being specialized in one or two skills would be great, but being completely ignorant about every other facet of human life might be bad for your soul. Should I take advice from this homeless looking vagrant? He seems unhinged.

He mentions Catcher in the Rye and how you shouldn't be like the main character. I'd never read it so I watched some sparknotes video, which was boring as fuck, and the main character at the end is supposed to learn in the end to stop being overly generalized and pretentious and to "apply himself" towards a particular goal. So basically he regurgitated Catcher in the Rye and he's projecting his own insecurities about being a comedian after losing his comedy show and probably doesn't want to get a job in another field because that would make him a dreaded jack-of-all-trades which he's afraid of.

He definitely has a point about that, although I don't see him living it, aside from rationalizing his lack of personal hygiene and fast food gluttony.

Seriously though, however down or discontent you might be right now, your time is worth something, and he's what you'll look like if you keep wasting yours.
Don't go full retarded obnoxious autist like him, these people can make a lot of money, but often they're hardly 'likable' as he alludes to, or even mentally stable, but they are very important and hard to replace.

Honestly, telling people to put in effort and stop worrying would've been enough, but you won't get that from Sam without insults and rambling.

it sounds to me like he was talking more to himself than anybody else which might be why he took the video down

I don't know what is considered "wasting time" though. I consider myself a "knowledge seeker" in that I do have a wide range of interests, some interests that I picked up after 5 years of lurking Holla Forums. You can imagine. My interest before this time was consuming as much anime and video games as possible. I now consider this a waste of time but I'm kind of glad that I did it tbh. I have a wide range of knowledge on waifus and waifu accessories.

Hey man, good on you, but don't retreat from the real world too much, it's hard to get back in.

Moaning about jews and wanking to cuckime isn't 'knowledge seeking'

It's knowledge seeking if you refer to it as "seeking knowledge about jewish influence" rather than moaning.

did charls really get a hundred grand?

That's 10 grand, fool.

He already has a patreon and a hatreon. His print-out of his book sold out.

not true, people give money to girls (betas and omegas) and to guys who produce free content (hyde before he stopped producing anything) (or rlm)

Interesting that rich people (millionaires and above) are specialized and have broad interests and wide knowledge at the same time.

For many years I took everything Sam Hyde said as 100% facts to live by. Now I'm a college drop out, practically homeless, and went in debt to go to a technical school to learn construction. You should stop poisoning your mind with this guy's advice. He has no idea what he's doing.

lmao

wow i love this new format for content where its absolutely fucking nothing for nearly an hour

SYKE!
BITCH GAVE YOU THE WRONG ADVICE HEHE

Wait, people watch for advice? I thought it was a joke.

His skits and stand up are obviously comedy but all of his vlog type videos that go back to like 2012 are legit philosophical.

combine him with louis ck and we have a new diogenes

Nah, I think he's being ironic. The shit he says is too stupid.

watch KSTV episodes 10 and 11 (and parts of 12-16 too) where he gets very candid and personal, he's clearly being serious.
Also this video has a serious message to it that definitely affected me for a long time after watching it, its all about being a disappointment to your dad and wasting your life's opportunities and it really fucked with me when I first saw it.

if you converted it to pesos mayb

Pass.

the tribe's job is to keep you down. you get shit jobs, or you get a job but get overlooked for raises/better jobs in favor of their own. if you also mess up, you get dumped instantly.

Sam "punch her and doesn't" Hyde

Where is the justice in this evil world?

it's your fault for idolizing someone and then blaming that person for all your personal faults you fucking loser

Bump

nobody wants to pay you money, sam

No need to be rude. I'm just spreading my own advice about how Sam's advice is shit advice and how his advice videos should not be taken seriously.

I don't need to be rude or nice or whatever. I'm just gonna say it like it is: don't ever take another man's advice and then blame your own shit situation on said person. You're a faggot.

he was probably a stupid kid without a strong father figure, just like sam. the point is, sam is a faggot, not that it's his fault.

Eric Andre didn't mind, it was Brett Gellman. Timmy just tweeted an article about it.

Nice photochops Heidecker.

is this real?

didn't he leave twitter because of cyber nazis bullying him?

the only advice you should have taken is mining shitcoins, he always talks out of his ass about blue collar jobs and being 'elite'

I like Sam, but I kind of hate the youtubers who give the "Don't get into unis because of Marxists" advice. That's entirely the REASON why it's filled with Marxists in the first place. No one else is willing to take the mantle. It used to be liberals who were uneducated drug-using hippies, and white conservatives having a strong foothold within the system. Now the tables have turned.

That's my issue with conservatives. You have no hope of reforming a shithole if you run away from it repeatedly, you have to plant your foot and fix the crack within the system. You have to be the change that you want to be. Find the uni and community college that can transfer your courses. Go to college first since rates are cheap, and head to uni next.

that's famous alt righter Weev, obviously.

Weev who's 1/32 Jewish? He wouldn't be considered Jewish under the Nuremberg laws or KKK.

that's not how jewtopias were designed user

Maybe not publicly but if you watched his show and the whole RNC bit you would get a different impression. Sam's black face skit made him look more like a mulatto than a nigger.

nonsense, sam isn't fighting the system, he just wasted a lot of time and money for a useless degree.
if you like engineering, cs, science or law you should definitely try and go, it's just not necessary if you want to be a car mechanic or 'creative'

yeah, he probably didn't like that

this times a fucking billion, I did a research paper on this. The only reason universities are Marxist shitholes is because of a self-selection bias that dates back to the Frankfurt School, New Deal liberals based in Berkeley and Chicago who promoted relativistic jargon and were left unchallenged. John Dewey's pragmatism is also apart of that, i.e. scoffing Locke and natural law. Nothing has screwed over this country than the attitude that college is a waste of money therefore don't go. It's a waste of money because we left it alone and leftists made a mockey of it. Post-structuralist thought is the tip of the iceberg. End rant.

I understand what you mean, but it really doesn't make sense for an individual to go hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt for a philosophy or histroy degree, although I do respect them. Of course those areas are gonna fall to bubble liberals from wealthy backgrounds who are trying to educate 'ignorant white racists'.

You can change the system with industry connections and learning new skills. You have to just approach it right and fight for it. Take my advice: get the curriculum of STEM majors from University and College, find the university the will accept your college courses, transfer so that you can save money.

I come from a white liberal background and I'm not a poorfag who had to worry about debt, and I'm getting a history degree so I'll say this from experience: college isn't about your degree, it's meant to signal your competence and that you're not totally poor and/or stupid. College was never designed with poor people in mind and I think it should stay that way. If you're like me getting a job was never an issue anyway, so complaining about not having a job but having a shit ton of debt means that you should have gone in for something specialized and/or in the STEM field. STEM is filled with competent poor fags who are good at math, the ones that choose a degree in the humanities have stupid parents and are fucked. Humanities is meant for people with money, STEM is really for poor males. Poor women shouldn't even go to college, just look for a guy dumb enough to marry them instead of a rich bitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Him thinking people would actually pay to watch videos on youtube of all places is mind boggling. It's fucking youtube for crying out loud. He should probably work on a stand up comedy album he can sell.

do you mean you don't need a job or you won't have trouble finding one?
anyway, i agree with most of what you're saying.

I'm saying if you're poor you should only go in for a STEM degree or fuck right off because college was never meant for you anyway.

I really wish he'd go back to stand-up, it was severly underrated, especially since he had to put in effort with a mostly hostile audience.

I mean I won't have trouble finding one. Being wealthy has always boiled down to connections and always will, people who get finance degrees waste their money because that's the only lesson that matters.

godspeed then, don't forget us plebs when you reclaim the establishment

I prefer your company over yuppie smug liberals any day.

So what are the interesting part?

Your stuck-up attitude truly shows you are liberal student, keep up the good work Chaim.

the part wer skim is a skimmy cuk

Motherfucker colleges have very obviously been glorified daycares for rich soyboys and dumblards for at least 15 years. Shit's a scam to make rich cucklets feel good over useless degrees, and turn the poor into heavily indebted, even poorer and broken slaves.
Even STEM classes are being affected by these people nowadays, particularly biology.

I'm not stuck-up because I'm a liberal, I'm stuck-up because I genuinely believe I'm better than you. It's not arrogance if it's accurate. Rich liberals hate themselves too much to be truly stuck-up, they believe in equality remember?

It's not a scam if you know how to use it properly, and if it's operated properly, staffed properly, etc. The degrees are designed to separate the population and in that respect it works just fine.

I'm the only black guy in my CS and EE majors (final semester of CS and third year of EE). I would kill to be with an Anglo, but there's a lot of them in humanities majors. Asians and Hispanic people are in the STEM courses now.

black people shouldn't even be allowed to live let alone get a college education

When is he just going to get a real job again and make videos as a hobby? He's not producing content that's worth paying for. I haven't even bothered to look for the shit he's putting out now because it's passive entertainment at best. The best thing since World Peace has been Charles' review of Family Guy in space.

That's the thing though, you guys aren't in them at all and it's concerning because western values are being shifted out in those fields for foreign ones.

I actually wanted to get an animation degree from CalArts, but I dropped it because I want the conservative equivalent of a tech industry. Since there was no one available to do it, I had to drop that dream and obtain other skills.

in what? STEM fields? STEM is for competent plebs. As for race that has to do with gradually increased minority quotas and increased immigration, that affects all fields but STEM the most because it's designed for competent poorfags (that's why they have so many asians). Humanities has two categories: people who should have never entered into the humanities and will end up poor, and everyone else who already has something in place or connections possibly completely unrelated to the Humanities.

He's a jew just like Andre Anglin. The whole stormer "le shitposting" scene is run by subversive jews trying to make genuine pro whites look like foolish uncouth morons.

Having industry being centered around consumerism and entertainment is exactly why we're in this situation to begin with. Get a real fucking job with real fucking skills. You really don't get it if you're still concerned with media and trying to politicize it. Going to college to get a fucking animation degree explicitly feeds into the problem in every way possible. I don't give shit if you do use it to make a WH40k cartoon, it's still useless. Maybe get a degree in law and help out the guys actually trying to make a difference if you really feel the need to buy into the college meme. Maybe go be one of the only white guys in the plumbers union and start having your voice heard there. Animation doesn't fucking matter. Animation has fuck all to do with the backbone of this dying culture. You want to go make cartoons while everything around you burns while pretending to be in the fight. Kill yourself.

wouldn't even matter if he was fully kiked, he's done more than most people by far even if it was all a joke to him

he's black you dimwit

no one is talking about sam. you mentioned how conservatives need to take back universities from marxists, and I reminded you that it doesnt work like that

Lol, I bet you are the kind of brainlet that would have thought the jewish pederast that took over the American Nazi Party was a great guy. Can you explain why he looks identical to Allen Ginsberg if he isn't actually jewish? He just happens to be a goyim that looks identical to a pure blooded talmudic jew? Seems legit…Not! After you have explained that tell us what positive things he has done too.

except that it does work "like that" in the sense that if you don't infiltrate the university system then someone else will, self-selection bias is how universities were lost in the first place, conservatives saying shit like "it's just for liberals and it's a waste of money" is why it's like that

to be fair it's a grat propaganda tool and propaganda is key to changing people's minds

no he's TRS's IT guy and even tried to stop Holla Forums raids because they were calling out TRS for shilling there, he's no more right-wing than Richard Spencer

the TRS hysteria on Holla Forums is so ridiculous you need to go outside, faggot

it was proven when they screencapped their own bans on their forum

>>>/methods/
>>>/oven/
>>>/auschwitz/

you're not going to go to prison for expressing right-wing views in college, that's fucking stupid

you sound like someone who has completely given up hope and seriously needs to consider drinking a gallon of bleach, people like you are a jew's best friend

having hope for systems designed to be kiked is retarded. your entire worldview is the equivalent to a piece of rebar in a bike spoke

You don't need to speak your minds. You need to gain a skillset to make things better for others via uni. If the current system goes to shit, you'll be there for it.

You are getting kicked out of college for expressing pro white views in America and in Europe you absolutely will be imprisoned in most of the country's. Obviously cuckservatism isn't a problem and I'm guessing that is what you are talking about but if you touch on the real issues you will be going to prison in Europe and face losing your job or place in college in America.

they manage to be worse than Holla Forums, and that's saying something

please refer to my previous post you delusional piece of shit

Yeah, that college degree will really come in handy when commisar Goldstein and his mestizo comrades come knocking…Maybe you will even be able to trade it for a loaf of bread or something so it's definitely worth looking into.

no, there's still hope. i remember being very blackpilled too, but i got better

that system you talk about wasn't designed for them, they took it and made it their own and you're content to let them have it and call it theirs, makes me despise you almost as much as them

Jew or boomer detected.

as someone who holds pro-white views and expresses them in a public university I promise you all the "anti-hate" policies exist in tandem with free speech policies that effectively contradict them which is why there are organizations such as thefire.org/
Europe is definitely fucked in the sense you're talking about, but even then that only applies to the Western part. You're definitely overstating the case and your pessimism only reinforces the problem. It's a vicious cycle so long as you give up on owning what is rightfully yours.

I wasn't talking about democracy. There is no such thing as "democracy" in the West insomuch as limited democratic institutions contained within republics and those are set up so that anyone can manipulate them and have always been like that way before jews got a hold of them. Just look at the Tribunes of Ancient Rome, it's a check and balance to oligarchy just as much as it is the tool of oligarchs. There is no such thing as a totally and completely "rigged" system. Totalitarianism doesn't work on something as erratic and unpredictable as human beings and never will.

Yes. It was. University was just a place to study and learn from old people originally and it was always an elitist activity. It was a country club for people seeking knowledge. The entire system of modern schooling is fundamentally kiked public and private. There is no fucking reason for this system of education to exist. We do not need every person being fed through an indoctrination center exploiting the tax payer and ruining the next generation even more. We certainly don't need every dullard like you thinking they can be billionaires if they just go to college. Thinking that the only way to make a decent living to spend shit loads of money on an extended adolescence. Thinking that they're above work that doesn't require a college degree. Thinking that even work that does require a college degree should. Plenty of the best code monkeys and art fags didn't go to college. You don't need to spend hours daily at some place to learn something unless it's serious STEM that you need external help with. The vats majority of people are dumb as fuck and don't need to be creating a debt economy getting (((educated))). Higher education should be left for the rich and the exceptional.

Right, we were talking about "them" as in jews. I'm fine with elitism as I'm one of the elites. College isn't and shouldn't be allowed for poor people, or jews or anyone that isn't an Anglo really. Stop assuming that jews are the only ones in control, they own the media by and large as well as the foreign policy of our government but they're far from being in total control and there is a war going on behind the curtains.

Mass media working in tandem with the government is a good example of a system that is totally corrupt. I never daid it was completely rigged, I just said you must be a jew or a boomer to be claiming that mass democracy is our system, it's like Christianity a few elites recognize it a a good control mechanism and then enforce it on the rest of us.

You say that like it hasn't been working the way it was intended to for the last hundred years. Maybe you have blinders on but you are living under a totalitarian government right now, yes you have the illusion of freedom but what happens when you step outside of the narrow views that you are allowed to have (left-right party politics)?

wtf I suddenly want to give Mr Goldenblatt $200k+ interest so he can give me a degree to make me feel important enough to tell people that Africans and Europeans are biologically different

maybe not jail/prison but certainly blacklisting from industries and the job market. look at the google guy or the mozilla ceo

so you're saying we need to get degrees that are useless but they're the only way for us to influence university policy because otherwise we lack the necessary skills to…what exactly? overhaul the university system? or what?

Possibly, depends on the extent and nature of the corruption, bribery and nepotism. Sometimes that's just a working system if it's meritocratic and there's still honesty within the content of the media as well as the intent of the policies as they're directed towards the general population. A media that works with the government might just be ideologically uniform for brief moments in it's history that splits as soon as a foreign element (jews/foreigners) is introduced. By your understanding of "totally corrupt" the founding fathers were totally corrupt when the declaration of independence was ratified (which journalists at the time agreed with).
I never made such a claim so you must not be paying attention to what the fuck I'm saying. America isn't fucking 5th-century BCE Athens, it's a goddamn republic, democracy has always been limited, the senate is not a democratic institution.
You're going full retard.

every system except national-socialism, fascism, small-scale leaderless socialism, roman republic (and in some cases empire) are designed by/for jews

You can't blame Jews. Not only do whites buy tehir content in bulk, they refuse to place themselves on top.

Bear in mind that change will only occur if you work for it. There's a minority of you in STEM fields and we need you the most in them. It's going to be very hard if you don't start now because you'll be taught by non-whites instead.

You're willingly killing off your legacy and relevance in society because you want to feel discouraged. You can't rely on others to pick you up because they will fail you at a critical moment, please pick up yourself and be willing to work. You're capable as you have a High IQ and social standing, but you're refusing your opportunity to rise up and fix the system.

So you think that "playing into the jew's hand" equates to going to college? You're playing into the jew's hand if you think that, yes. The jew doesn't want you to have a college education unless you're one of them in which case you'll be the good goy ruling over the bad goy. Think about it.
You still assume that everything is run by jews which is stupid. They run a big part of the market but they don't own the market as a whole and as long as you're not a spaz you can get pretty damn far. How you conduct yourself matters as much as what you say. You assume that being pro-white automatically means acting like a spaz or something.

That's blatantly wrong, and can't explain why a Spanish monarchy or an English monarchy can kick out jews. Or how the American republic can legislate anti-semitic pro-white policies, i.e. the 1790 immigration act. It's a retarded statement to make.

I'm having a hard time understanding your whole line of bullshit. You honestly just seem to be trying really hard to rationalize your student loans.

yeah you're completely retarded

for thinking that jews don't want you to have a college education and ending up as some backwater worthless piece of trash?

good goy

It doesn't necessarily mean that but you know damn well that you're chances of gaining any kind of power or success is bolstered by a college education, and you're the one rationalizing why you're not paying for a college education. By all means stay out if you're afraid of being brainwashed, it's perfectly possible to listen to a professor lecture without agreeing with what they say and I've written very politically incorrect papers and gotten A's on them. Your mentality is self-reinforcing and apart of why jews are able to effectively take control. They know you think they're in control so they do just fucking that, they take your seat and spout their bullshit making it all the less likely that more of you will bother to show up. You gave them power and they'll keep it so long as you don't bother, leaving the rest of us a more difficult fight.

you can't *fix* the current system. look at OP. sam hyde tried to make comedy with MDE which wasn't even that "politically incorrect" and he got booted from the entire industry. kevin macdonald wrote his "Culture of Critique" book and what are the results? david irving had a holohoax trial and what was the result? ernst zundel tried to redpill people and what was the result?

thinking that the jew will allow you to change the system from within by playing according to the jew's rules is either jewish shilling or utter lunacy

>the jew doesnt want you to have a college (((education)))
top kike

so who does? they literally own the united states using debt. have you ever read a book, or are you being paid to shillpost - on Holla Forums?

it's self-selection bias and it's a jew's best friend

You've learned about these people and they inspired you, and you know, that at their deathbed they won't regret a single thing, despite all the hardship.

This life is about eternal struggle, user. Learn to fight.

feudal monarchies are as pro-white as modern day sharias shitskin shitholes. same living conditions, same level of concern for the average person, and same bankers and financiers running everything from the shadows

By mass media I mean television being inside practically every home and being used to shift opinions. The only examples of this form of media and government joining up are corrupt because it only came into serious use after the jew world order destroyed Germany, sure in a alternate timeline it could be a good thing but all of the real world examples that we have are bad. I'm not trying to engage in mental masturbation with you, I'm talking about the world as it exists today.

The age old adage about the best slave being one who thinks he is free is proven right yet again. Tell the survivors of the branch Dravidian church or the people who had relatives shot by trigger happy police officers that they aren't living under a totalitarian government. That's the best part of this kind of soft communism lite, most people don't even realise what is happening.

Nobody completely controls anything because total control is impossible. Jews control wayyyyyy too much but what you're suggesting is that we're fucked and we should kill ourselves because it's totally rigged which is what they want you to think so they can get closer and closer to that always impossible point. Think of zeno's paradoxes, anything can be infinitely divided, total control is impossible. Opportunities are well within our grasp. A sense of futility is merely a psychological tool, it worked great with niggers.

Back in the day being "prowhite" or "antiwhite" was fucking irrelevant because immigration from third-world countries was a highly irregular thing and when it did happen it was usually jews, and monarchs dealt with it.

Newspapers and radio used to serve that function and for most periods in American history the notion of hegemony was laughable (until late 1800s, then there was trustbusting, and this solved the issue somewhat until the 1980s because of reaganite deregulation).
What about the best slave is the one who thinks he has no power and feels apathy and a lack of hope. Read Aristotle's Politics about how the best way to control people is to divide them and take away their sense of "spirit". A sense of freedom or a sense of a lack of freedom both work to manipulate people, the former in A Brave New World (which is what your'e saying) and the latter in 1984 (which is what I'm saying).

>>>/israel/

>>>/oven/

>>>/jidf/

yes they dealt with immigration but literacy rates were

>the jew doesnt own your shit trust (((me)))
i.shill.u

If you really think that jews control everything then you haven't left any room for a sense of hope in which case I don't see any other option for you but suicide.

Nobody is saying jews don't own anything, that's a strawman and you know it. Just that they don't own everything or else you wouldn't even be speaking to me, would you? You'd be in jail right now.

It is much more difficult to create a false reality that is used to push the real world in a certain direction on these mediums, you can still do it to a lesser degree but you can't pull it off in the same manner. With television you can create a false reality in the form of shows that use beautiful talented men and women to promote a certain message and use emotional pleas to push people in the direction you want them to go. It's way more powerful than radio or print and using beautiful people to push a poisonous message makes it more effective on youngsters.

Again, the term mass media implies post 1950's when the television was in use. There are no examples of mass media and government working together to make a better world, media is just a branch of government which itself is controlled by ZOG.

That isn't true at all, if you really want to grind somebody into the dirt and empty their pockets as you do it it's much better to let them think they have a say in the matter until the last minute. Manufactured apathy is a problem but it's no more of a problem than good goy's that think they can vote their way out of white genocide.

No, I get it. I just think kidding yourself into thinking the system isn't completely controlled is worse. Really if you look at the people invested in party politics most of them are more apathetic than people that actually have a real belief system.

That presupposes the present situation which hasn't been the case for the majority of history. You are seeing everything from a modern lens and imposing it on the past
That's why I didn't use that term faggot. You did. You're setting up strawmen.
It isn't true that someone who is hopeless can't be controlled? Are listening to yourself at all?
You wouldn't be talking to me if everything was completely controlled. You are saying things are hopeless which is a critical statement of the system within the system. You are not in jail and yet you're expressing yourself here without the assumption that someone is going to knock on your door. To an extent you feel more secure than you're making the situation seem. You refuse to consider your own freedoms because you're being stubborn about any of my points. Freedom of expression still exists within the United States of America. You still have the power to change things and if you think that's not true than we have nothing more to say and I'll have to advise you to kill yourself since logically there is no other route for you to take, is there?

Sam has a toxic personality, despite his insistence that it's the people around him that are toxic. He's just a higher grade of Spoony at this point, a leech of his community, sucking up whatever shekels they'll waste on him. Once he swallows his pride he'll just switch to livestreams like Charls and make a shit ton money off there.

massive faggot alert

yup, rumor has it, sam sucked some guy off

I meant whoever used the word toxic.

wait what?

twitch.tv/charlscarroll

skim hid needs 2 b taken down a peg tbh
i mean skimcuks will screech no matter what but i speak the truth

this
post the pictures of skim hid with penis in his mouth
hidcuks will flip there shit

LOL

soul nuggets covered in drizzy drizzy sauce