Bonesaw actually got banned from doing runs at GDQ because of the Jak and Daxter run

pastebin.com/siiD2UD1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RylQGkoZpSE
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/v/76689322
pixiv.net/member.php?id=4325914
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened?

I don't even know what happened that was bad enough to get him banned from running. It was mostly stupid, but ultimately inoffensive, jokes and a lot of silly Owen Wilson impressions and such. A lot of jokes were going around by the end that he was going to get banned from future events because of it.

Well, there goes the fucking point of watching.

he got banned becuase he is a shit player

Thanks, political correctness!

They're literally removing every reason to watch it. This is gonna end up like The Tester when they kicked off Egoraptor.

He didn't even really say anything politically incorrect. It was just silly jokes about finding car keys and stupid shit like that.

I think a lot of them would be banned if that was enough cause. At least he came in under estimate.

But wasn't Caveman at the most recent GDQ?

They banned Caveman, too? I know that they never give Big John runs anymore, but at least he's not outright banned.

Caveman is not banned and has had runs at every GDQ for the past few years

Just a heads up that he was banned for one year, as in A/SGDQ 2017 and not 2018 and up.

Still a shame though, next to that Pepsiman run Bonesaw's run really stole the show.

I'm watching it on YouTube now.

Is it because he said the evil chick in the opening is hot?

FUUUUCK
If he ran again I was going to donate some cash with the message:
"Here's some money towards the reconstructive surgery for Owen Wilson's nose."
Well I guess the cancer stricken grandmother my donation would otherwise save won't get to see her kids again next year.

It's because of the jokes or something.

I was thinking of it if I had cash this year, but I'll probably put it towards beer instead.

Yeah I'm at the second cutscene and they are making jokes about anime that people probably complained were "racist."

AAAAAAAAND now they are joking about fisting oxen.

This is hilarious, fuck the fags running GDQ.

who cares

Then why didnt they ban all the trannys that were shit as well?

Caveman did the run right after Bonesaw.

I actually missed the start, myself. But I caught most of it, and it was great. I keep weird hours so I figured I'd watch Caveman, and just ended up tuning in early.

This thread is way too autistic for me.
For you to even give a flying fuck about these…. you know what. Nevermind. I gotta go eat some pussy.

That would be racist.

But won't your mom miss Mittens?

Fucking hell, the retards running that thing are so fucking uptight. I understand not inviting people back when they act like autistic children like that guy who just kept making awkward suicide jokes nonstop, but this is attacking one of the main reasons people watch it.

Owen Wilson isn't going to fucking sue you for making jokes about his nose, chill out.

Mmmm? Sorry? Can't hear you over this juicy pussy
FEAST
nerd.

No

Oh, so it's your dad's cat.

Seriously thought this was going to be a perma-banned or something retarded
Seems to be just running for the next year so he could still attend and even commentate.
Still stupid though. Wish he would go and commentate a run so i could make a donation for Owen Wilson or something.

you mean mom's husband's cat.

GDQ is a fucking joke anymore, I don't even know why it gets as much support as it does. No wait, I know why, corporate sponsors trying to advertise their shit and desperate eceleb tier runners stampeding to get their foot in the door to become some sort of Youtube personality.

tfw I'll live to see the day they ban Blueglass for having fun over taking video games absolutely seriously

What is this and why should i care?

This is only further evidence that GDQ has been taken over by SJWs and feminists. Just let it die like the cancer it is.

NASA and ESA > GDQ

No, it's been taken over by corporate suits who want to shill a product and want doing everything in their power to polish off any sharp edges that may put a bad damn to the company to make it advertisable. It's just that SJWs are REALLY good at taking the fun out of whatever the hell they infiltrate, it's a byproduct.

Bad "name" I ruined a good pair of quads.

This. If you guys want fun that's reminiscent of 2012 GDQ then go watch ESA and now NASA.

But what's really important is than no one gets offended.

I guess they want the entire fucking thing to be lisping, effeminate, dead-eyed weirdos ending every fucking sentence with 'so'. God forbid runners have a sense of humour.

Fuck GDQs. Every year they make them more sanitised and boring.

Can I get a link to this?

oh god your post fucking reminded me of the Pikmin run by some tranny whose PB was like half an hour behind the world record when there was actually skilled pikmin players waiting in the wings.

It was literally a high-speed regular playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=RylQGkoZpSE

If you care about chat replay:
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/v/76689322

thanks based user.

Daily reminder that there are more over estimate runs like the pikmin run, some garbage rpgs runs that are more likely to come back over the one and only bonesaw

They need to shoot whoever decided NASA was a good acronym to settle on. Good fucking luck getting that one some recognition.

FOR SHAME!

We can't all be Holla Forums

Honestly I'm not surprised. Everyone had already consigned GDQ to the dustbin well before 2016. The only unexpected thing about this is that he managed to hang on for so long.

I'm still watching this run and laughing my ass off. He actually gets the audience involved and interacts with them, rather than them being a bunch of low energy faggots on their phones the whole time.

Kicking runners like this off the show is just sucking the life out of everything.

it takes great responsibility to browse there

I don't think it eweven does.
They had a steady increase of audience and donations over the yxears, then started to ban runners left and right and the increase stopped.
Ofc it could be just a coincidence and the saturation point is reached.
Or people actually stopped giving a shit becasue of their policies.

Watching this right now, and I don't see why he got banned. Seems fine to me. Are the GDQ fags that sensitive?

Gee user, it sure isn't like GDQs got cancerous because they got "recognition" thus attracting corporate whores and normalfags to it. And why are you only bitching about NASA, ESA is also a real space agency you retarded Amerilard.

He, the couch, the viewers and everyone in the room had fun. Fun isn't allowed at GDQs.

It was pretty much the only good part of SGDQ2016. Guys on the couch, genuinely enjoying themselves, bullshitting around, and having a good time.

when IS the next ESA/NASA marathon?

I've never watched speedruns of anything but holy shit please tell they are not all this fucking autistic.

Wow.

Still as others have said he had the only decent run in 2016 so its like what.

The choice of japanese probably makes sense. Usually it winds up being faster. I'm not the most familiar with Jak & Daxter, but if there are any unvoiced text boxes, Japanese is a much more compact language, and probably saves a couple seconds worth of extra boxes.

the japanese language was donated for by some weeb. Bonesaw is also a huge weeb who speaks japanese tho.

The clapping in this run was mostly fucking with the runner as he kept messing things up and doing things wrong and the guys on the couch encouraged the crowd to clap at more or less random times.

This was considerably less autistic than most speedruns.

Is anyone surprised? GDQ is a actual cesspool now with trannies and lefty faggots. Doesn't matter though, I know there is a dedicated group of people are going to hardfuck with this years AGDQ by constant bomb threats, doxxing, fraud and many other things. Fuck that chink mike and fuck this organization that runs it. Remember they pocket 50% of the earnings and the donations go to a faceless origination run by kikes who do nothing in RL.

WATCH IT BURN

Organization**

Literally becoming a safe space

That and they are paying mediocre runners who just happen to be trans n shit to get good at a game so the can come to the event.

Why dont they start there own little event. With fun people people will watch it anyways

Thanks for making me dry heave, user

thanks gdq that run was really mean and hateful :)

Woooooooooooooooow.
And to think I actually thought his run was the best.
GDQ I just… Wooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Holy shit this game looks seriously fun. Can't belirve i ignored it during all these years. Ratchet & Clank is still better tho.

HOLY SHIT

No fun allowed.

They're concerned about the phrase bonezone? Really? How fucking sensitive would someone have to be to get offended by that.

fuck it. FUCK IT.
I'm done. I'm completely done this time. If they want so badly to suck the fun out of everything, if they're going to ban someone for second pic related, then fuck em'. I'm not even going to watch for the failures, the shitposting, to laugh at them and mock them. Fucking eat shit you politically correct fucking joy vampires.

NASA and ESA need to remember how to set up streams first. ESA was a technical disaster this year, and there's no reason it should have been.

Yeah there was, their equipment didn't arrive on time and a lot of the consoles were missing.

Yup, when the time comes we should get the thread banned off of Holla Forums. There is no point having it anymore. Fucking done with it.

stop any time
I'm gonna watch it anyway for some radical PC games.

Shit thread but you made me laugh with your tryhardism, so here's your reply

Here come the RWDS everybody

I swear I've seen the same general thread of them kicking someone out because the people running the show got triggered far too many times.

How many more times is it going to take before people leave this shit in the trash?

They also did a pre-ESA marathon to raise money to make sure dumb shit like that didn't happen. NASA got fucked by inexperience and what has to be the shittiest hotel in America, the ESA crew cut corners and paid the price, which they've admitted.

Welp, if Caveman doesn't get any runs the next one I'll just skip the event entirely. The only reason to watch the next one is to see them pumping out all the fake donations like last time, that was embarrassingly hilarious

Caveman was banned, he had two runs last GDQ. They just cancelled his runs for the GDQ before the last one because GDQ is fucking shit at planning events.

They're just dooming themselves. Let them be, and the cancer will removed automatically from speedrunning.

I've not bothered with GDQ for a while, what happened?

reminder that games aren't supposed to be fun, they're supposed to be progressive

Yeah they won't be able to make another advertising campaign about checking your mate's bollocks :^)

Maybe it's because he encouraged people to spam Air Canada's twitter page. Air Canada probably wasn't as cool with getting random shit as Volvo was back when Diretide happened.

so around the 4th or 5th day they were really tailing behind their donation goal, well below the rate from the previous year.

All of a sudden they mysteriously started getting multiple 1000+ dollar anonymous donations every 30 to 45 minutes till they barely reached the donation goal on the last day.

This tbh fam

preach it, sister! Video games aren't here for entertainment, they're here as moral guidance and how to teach the world on how to be better!

no no no user
he called a girl with her tits out "hot"
see

out of curiosity, are you the same guy posting with these anime pictures or is it some popular anime that's being used for reaction pictures?
sage for way off-topic

come on man

I really think he is the same avatar fag

Reminder that speedruns will never be as fun or interesting as A press runs

It's a character from Touhou. All anime you see related to Touhou is fans making it.

No multiple people use them, it's not just me.

it's mokou from 2hu and some pixviv dude makes all those pictures of her that just so happen to be PRIME reaction face material

8/10

name of pixiv guy? Google reverse image is shit

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4325914

Cats are pets not food you stupid gook.

It's like clockwork, at some point a touhou character becomes a meme in imageboards.
First Cirno, then Chen, then Momiji, now Mokou. Ironically all from different games too. I'm probably forgetting about some though.

The only one's who have cats as pets are cats.

if only you knew how many slutty hoes walk the halls…

LOL nice try pussy boy

I wonder if there was anyone else who got a ban like this.
As in a ban that isn't pretty significant, like Werster or the guy who did fire emblem, or the guy who broke that persons NES and got drunk.

I know that feel man, I'm dying for some Chinese food but I can't afford the delivery charge + tip

I swear, you can slap the Brazzers logo on any color picture with multiple people in it.

Hopefully every speedrunner flocks to NASA instead.

Wasn't she the married woman who slept with a bunch of guys at one of those events and then her cuck husband after he found out praised on of the guys live on air with a donation?

Jesus fucking christ, can nobody on this fucking board edit a video before webm-ing it? Cut the shit, get it down to just the important shit.

This is the shit that got him in trouble? Big Autism Theory is more "offensive" than any of this, and about as "funny" too. Fuck.

I think after he found out he just left her behind and drove home alone, I don't remember anything about a donation but there was a really cringey email or something written by one of the guys who did it.

Adventures in advanced autism

they said that last year and it was still shit

Removing fun isn't a new thing in AGDQ. After Duke got harassed by the staff for swearing once or twice as he was doing a fucking Hotline Miami playthrough, I stopped watching.

What is the point in doing this?

If feminists will get a man fired for saying "dongle" within their earshot in public, they'll DEFINITELY take anyone down for that joke alone.

Are you fucking serious?
What?

ARE YOU SERIOUS, AGDQ???
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

EVERY SECOND I SPEND TRYING TO COMB THAT WEBM FOR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL IS A SECOND WHERE MY DISGUST AT YOU SHITS GROWS TEN TIMES IN SIZE!
RIGHT NOW MY ANGER IS AS GIANT AS THE FUCKING SUN!

UNBAN BONEZONE AND LET HIM RUN ANOTHER SPEEDRUN NEXT YEAR RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

At least we have NASA and ESA.

So this is autism, eh? Not bad.

Autism indeed.

I've read this entire thread and watched the videos and I still haven't figured out what the fuck happened.

???

YAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Literally no fun allowed, this is just sad.

Who the fuck are these internet personalities you faggots are so attached to? What do they have to do with video games that I don't? Because I sure as fuck don't see threads about me here just because I play video games. Take your stupid fucking bullshit back to plebbit.

On the off chance you aren't just pretending to be retarded, in this context they mean North American/European Speedrunner Assembly

huh?

We talk about faggots with shit taste all the time user, you're the most popular e-celeb

except its a thread about how shit GDQ has become

t. Patrick

E-celeb bullshit, who gives a fuck?

End this meme.
Speedrunners are not e-celebs in the fucking slightest, they're not known outside a small group of people.

so what exactly got the guy banned? calling the girl with her tits out hot like the other user said?

pretending to be retarded is still being retarded

They'll probably say it was the three times he said "fuck" or the relentless mockery of Owen Wilson and Ben Affleck.