Jon Bernthal to his "alt-right" Punisher fans: "Fuck them"

Jon Bernthal to his "alt-right" Punisher fans: "Fuck them"

and fuck you triggered ciscum Holla Forums mod for deleting this post earlier

Jon Bernthal, has no time for the modern trolls of the internet right-wing, bluntly telling any “alt-right” fans of his work that they can promptly go fuck themselves.

avclub.com/jon-bernthal-to-his-alt-right-punisher-fans-fuck-th-1821752348

Other urls found in this thread:

marriedbiography.com/jon-bernthal-biography/
8ch.net/sudo/res/66836.html#66854
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah you posted this earlier this week.

You gay son

It was removed within an hour

good tbh

marriedbiography.com/jon-bernthal-biography/
well well well…

5'11

What are you babbling about?

He looks like he's wearing a bra.

This was actually a decent response. He could have went on some virtue signalling shit.

Anyway, the tv series is trash.

Based, fuck the alt right

When will actors realize they're not paid to think?

When people stop asking them for their social and political opinions on a regular basis. So next of never sound good?

Didn't this guy fuck kevin spacey?

adam driver with an even bigger nose?

Nah he said he looked up to him but when he worked on a film with him he knew quickly the guy was a grade A asshole

Seriously, we need to kill Holla Forums

More like the alt-wrong tbh

I think it's because his vest pops out like that at the chest. Honestly, I think it's too loose fitting. I would rather have this design for the punisher.

That's a funny way of spelling Antifa tbh

BO is currently spamming CP on /sudo/ so shouldn’t be too long.
8ch.net/sudo/res/66836.html#66854

BRUMPF!

Did this guy tell the only demographic who remotely give a fuck about the punisher to fuck themselves?

Can someone point me to these supposed fans?

They aren't any. It goes like this.

Interviewer : What do you think of your alt right fans?
Guy : They exist? What even is that?
Interviewer : They're Nazis who hate women and jews
Guy : Oh fuck those people. I don't want nothing to do with them.

alt-right here, i'm heartbroken

do these people even care about making money anymore? why do they keep casting jewish faggot nobodies?

Fuck that faggot kike.

he's telling women to pick them as suitable fathers for their children

wtf is the problem with this

I still like Thomas Jane.

This whole show is an awkward attempt to do the Punisher without anything people like about the Punisher, so it will appeal to the usual Disney/Marvel/Netflix crowd. They shifted the focus towards Frank fighting the evil American establishment, rather than you know, criminals.

Literally someone displaying a Punisher symbol at a rally. Because this guy invented the Punisher, apparently.

Makes me like the 2004 movie even more.

Criminals dindu nuffin.

Uhhh that's actually not a Jewish nose. That's a Roman nose, and they're actually considered highly desirable. I inherited my Roman nose from my mom and I'm really proud of it.

At least we got the Deathwish remake by Eli Roth.

Looks more like a cross between an Armenid nose and something else, maybe Jewish. Pic related is a proper roman nose which has the distinctive protrusion in the middle. Which in all honestly women don't find attractive as I have one and know all too well. I've thought about getting some work done to straighten it to be honest.

What the fuck does Bernthal have to do with the Punisher?
So he acts as him? So fucking what, who cares what the actor thinks? If it was Gerry Conway saying this that would be another story.

I don't get why you guy aren't angry at journalists, they started the question and he had no opinions of it before.

it's just a big nose you autists

looks like the chads ancestor

dolph the nigger fucker lundgren

Lol I can't unsee that now

I guess you can blame Garth Ennis for that since in his Punisher Max there are some stories where he has to deal with corrupt generals that are up to heinous shit and Punisher has dirt on them and kills them.

Is it any good?

Reminds me of the Shadow's nose.

Wasn't it a freikorps symbol anyway? These people think Jon Bernthal invented skulls.

He's telling the truth.

Pussy is pussy.

Not sure about the alt-right but the only right wing thing related to the punisher I can think of was some cops putting the Punisher logo on their APC they got during the Bush years.