Has anyone tried to get a comment on Bioware about this guy? They probably encourage his behavior to be honest

Has anyone tried to get a comment on Bioware about this guy? They probably encourage his behavior to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ubisoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still don't understand the reason for that decision

"White Tears" sounds like the name of a thrash metal band.

It's just semen.

Some guys just want to get fucked while wearing girls clothes. That's all.

Too bad 0.005% of them actually look good when doing it.

Why would they do anything to him, he isn't white and so no hatecrime has been commited….

Unless Curry Fart one day brings a gun to the office and ventilates all his white co-workers.

do people photoshop the text on those mugs

This sandnigger could shoot up and serial rape Bioware female staff. And Bioware will still blame cis white males and gamers.

He's still employed. That's their comment on the situation.

If only that would happen.

I did, i asked him why he hates whites so much and he blocked me, i then tweeted at EA but got no response.

They hate it when you start asking questions. They know they can't come up with a rational answer.

Does he know El-P is white? Or is he just retarded?

Subcontinentals have an average IQ around 85. IIRC. That would make them mentally retarded by medical standards, if they were white.

It must be lower since a good chunk of them shit in the streets.

Shitting in the streets isn't correlated with IQ, friend. Europeans did it all the time back in the day.

Being proud of it probably doesn't make you the sharpest tool in the shed, though.

Just stop buying their shit yo

Jesus Christ. Have some mercy. No one could do this.

Europeans at that points were seriously dumb.

*point
Sorry for the typo.

POO

Surprised he's not CEO yet, actually. Probably the white man literally cockblocking him with their larger penises. Fucking racist white scum.

Of course they support it, if it was a white guy saying something bad about blacks he would be fired the same day

Curry in a Hurry

There are no good people in the videogame industry. Accept this and move on.

Correction: There are no good people in the videogame industry who are well known on social media, forums, etc.
Just some guy or gal doing their job to the best of their extent and then checking out.

rape is about violence than sex, so it is possible.

Must feel like how the dunmer feel. Cursed to a skin of ash they'll never escape. And they dont even got a vivec at least to take the edge off.

What's so bad about dark elves ?

They're elves.

That's my OC at 0:16

The wireframe one…
Because I felt the need to clarify…
Because sometimes it shows more than one frame per second…
And also…
Because…
I'm…
Well…
I'm….
……..
…….
……
A fagh

I wonder why no one calls Bioware's dedicated post shitter "Manbear Pig" or something similar, just to piss his stupid ass off and produce more inarticulate rants on twatter. Worked for Joshintosh.

Black females are the most sexually insecure demographic. Rabidly insecure.

Fuck I love being white and having races I'm not even attracted to be attracted to me by default. It's an abstract kind of feel. This is one spot where I totally identify with the hipsters.

You should watch Tommy Sotomayor's videos to learn how horrible black women tend to be.

He is already named 'manure', hard to go anywhere from there.

What about this guy?

Holy shit, this is the smartest black woman I've ever seen.

But then again I watch a lot of American TV.

I sometimes wish i knew what the fuck these people were spewing all the time.

DESIGNATED

hmmm

They are better than Altmer. They don't have a shitty racial trait that objectively makes them worse than every other race on Tamriel. They removed the stick from their asses and aren't trying to end the fucking world because they are so fucking bitter about being alive.

The curse didn't improve them, but at least they will never be confused with a fucking Altmer.

What have YOU done about it? Here let me help you

twitter.com/Ubisoft

Yves Guillemot
Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer
[email protected]/* */

Marie-Michelle Crevier
Public Relations Manager - Ubisoft Quebec
[email protected]/* */

Steven Ross
Public Relations Manager - Ubisoft Quebec
[email protected]/* */

Michael Beadle
PR Associate Director - Ubisoft USA
[email protected]/* */

Alain Corre
Executive Director, EMEA
[email protected]/* */

Christine Burgess-Quemard
Executive Director, Worldwide Studios
[email protected]/* */

Laurent Detoc
Executive Director, North America
[email protected]/* */

Serge Hascoet
Chief Creative Officer
[email protected]/* */

No, trying to get someone fired is a SJW tactic, and we don't take kindly to SJW tactics around here mister.

What does ubisoft have to do anything?

I just HAD to go to that faggots twitter. I can't help myself. It's like watching a fire.

Yeah, sending them directly to the gas chamber is more our speed.

Nah, you're forgetting how ridiculously xenophobic the natives of Morrowind are.

SaracensUsedSwordsToo.jpeg

please don't try to stir this shit up again.

With the plethora of autists on this board from reddit, they'll fucking eventually get this nigger fired and then from that moment forward the cancer ruining gaming will always have the ammunition of "Holla Forums got someone fired for twitter comments"

posting lewds is a sure sign of insecurity
just browse /cuteboys/ for like 10 minutes and you'll understand

What the fuck are you trans of? Is trans just a cool word to it? Is trans this gens version of "epic" or "uber"?

Boohoo, fuck off nigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're trans-retards. They used to be normal and could hold normal conversations without going into a frothing rage over perceived slights, but now they decided that getting angry and starting a witch hunt over every little thing is a worthwhile purpose.

They think that transgender people identify as trans, rather than as what they're transitioning to.

Tranny detected