Is this any good?

Is this any good?
I hate brainless button mashing games like DMC and GoW, i like the more cerebral yet skill based games like Severance.

Btw whats the diferrence between 3 and Razors Edge?

Razors Edge is… let's see. The combat is good, but at some point the developers mistook difficulty for ridiculous endurance. Your skills don't matter so much as your repetition. At some point towards the end I switched it to the easy mode (in which you can't die) just because I got tired of fighting the same groups of enemies with rediculous amounts of health who could kill you in two or three hits… then they start throwing bosses at you in waves with the same amount of life they had in their fights. Throw auto dodging enemies that make combat somewhat random and instadeaths on top of everything else and it's sort of a mess. It's sad, because as I said, the combat would be good if it were balanced better and the game didn't boil down to clearing one huge group of enemies then taking a couple of steps to clear another group of enemies.

It gets a lot of the things that made the first Ninja Gaiden great wrong… personally, I'd skip it.

Oh, and the story could potentially be one of the worst in vidya.

If you aren't getting S-ranks then you aren't playing DMC, and if you're button mashing you aren't getting S-ranks.

razors edge is flawed but acceptable

3 is garbage.

The sad thing is this probably isn't bait

Excuse me?

Please tell me you're baiting.

When you mean button masher you mean the reboot for DMC right? Because that series is challenging.

Its the worst fucking entry in the series.

3 took the franchise, and fucked it straight in the ass, without lube. Just constant, bloody, anal fucking. All weapons but the katana were DLC, constant QTE's, auto ninpo, wimpering soppy begging for mercy enemies, a complete mess. Razors edge happened because the first release was an absolute flop, so they put all the DLC weapons back in for free, took out 99% of the QTE's, removed the "lolsoedgy" killing surrendering foes bit, and made a lot of the mechanics much closer to the second game.

Razors edge isn't half bad. It's fun, difficult, gory, all that good stuff. Story is fucking retarded, but whatever. It's worth a shot, if you're out of other stuff. Blind dinosaur is still a pretty retarded boss, but at least it doesn't beat itself on its own anymore. Instead it's a ridiculous difficulty spike now.

He probably played DmC

pic related is canon

That or he played the first two levels of DMC4 on easy and thought that represented the whole game.

I thought summer was over

HOLY SHIT IM TAKING HELICOPTERS AND TANKS DOWN WITH A BOW

HOLY SHIT IM TAKING HELICOPTERS AND TANKS DOWN WITH SOME HANDGUNS

faggot

Summer may as will be forever with the majority of cuckchan moving here.

Wait, what happened? Why are they coming here?

This is a dubs thread now.

Also I hope play the first two Ninja Gaiden games and get your shit pushed in like the casual you are, faggot

fug forgot sage

How to play 3D Ninja Gaiden games:
-spam dodge, jump, dodge, jump ad infinitum to be invulnerable to 99% of all possible attacks
-when you have a safe opening either do Flying Swallow or a single Weak Slash
-if the FS hits combo into FSx3, if the Weak Slash hits combo into Izuna Drop, if it is blocked or misses, revert back to dodge-jump spam until the next opening
-after you land one of those two moves and kill the enemy, absorb the essence for a charge attack
-congrats you are now a pro Master Ninja elitist 3D Ninja Gaiden player

Ninja Gaiden 2 addressed this problem by making most (all?) bosses completely immune to Flying Swallow. So instead you spam dodge-jump until one of the preset attack openings, then do the mash fierce slash combo to take off a third of their life, and repeat until they die.

Don't play these fucking garbage games, play the NES games which actually involve skill and excitement.

Fuck off hipster retro contrarian nigger fag.

Nice.

fucking this

Forgot to add that was the FIRST mission the game did
Literally threw you into a boss fight

Try playing normal or above next time you filthy casual

Kill urself my man

get good
stop playing easy mode
get good and try hell and hell faggot
You should know what the Ninja Gaiden series (excluding 3, 2d and yaiba) is like

these

good luck in normal mode fag