Best Emma General v5

Emma Roberts discussion goes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"best emma"
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4969584/Harvey-Weinstein-forced-Sienna-Miller-wear-Marchesa.html
archive.is/3scnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

threads like this should be banned

Shameful post.

Paradise Hills will be kino, mark my words

get a girlfriend

Checked

I used to have one but had to dump her when she told me to choose between her and watching Scream Queens. Good riddance though, she was a sub.

I would but a guy called Evan beat me to getting the only girl in the world I ever wanted to be In a Relationship with.

Any other anons bothered that Spacey put Billionaire Boys Club in jeopardy?
Ansel Elgort and Best Emma must make a killer duo, but we might never get to enjoy that.
Baby Driver was very enjoyable and so is every film Emma stars in.

Amazing a guy with such pleb parents managed to be so kino. I mean they named him after fucking Ansel Adams, that's entry level photography. Adams was a hack.

You better get used to it, it's a Best Emma thing.

Post some music worthy of Best Emma, fellow slaves.

How many levels of baneposting is that video on?

All of them, user, all of them.

Checked

fitting

Not even gonna discuss how Best Emma isn't a "who" because this has been talked over and over, but to diss Tame Impala as "whos" shows how much of a philistine one has to be in order to become a watsonfag

What am I looking at?

wow, looks like one of those VHS videos and her clothes look vintage too
take me back in time Best Emma ;_;

How do I find a girl with the aesthetic sense of Emma, bros?

heaven

I hate tame impala

Don't mind me, just posting a better version of that pic of Best Emma.

still low res

;_;

(((Babitz)))
Also checked

Gorgeous first pic, great second pic and I wish she would quit the nicotine jew.

High res best Emma is best best Emma.

Oh, you guys! If we keep this up he's either gonna an hero or go on a rampage.

Oh my God, you have the twin lens reflex pic in high res and another one from the same shoot! And your post even has trips! Also I love that hairdo in the third pic. Awesome as always user!

top kek

Every time I see this thumbnail I think those are doll hands and not human hands.

lul

This post alone is proof than robertsniggers are even worse than waifufags, they are avatarfags, absolute cancer.

I do love me some pictures of Emma with cameras - the retro outfits made it all the better.

Nice Polaroid and nice dubs

see

And thank you kindly for checking them!

What do you think of Hila Kleiner from h33 productions?

I am not at all familiar with her or h3h3 tbh. Any particular reason you are asking?

Your waifu looks just like her in those pics.

uggo kike

DELET

I'm saging these threads ever since emmafag was revealed to be the BBCposter.

Starting now

I don’t see any similarity between them at all.

Get it right, it's the watsonfag. The guy you guys call "emmafag" is actually the watsonfag.

Checked

That is some scary shit right there…

Thank you for your invaluable contribution to the thread.

What did he mean by this?

first post best post. this is what you get for bringing all the redditors here

Makes sense

Really makes you think.

It's an obvious schadenfreude laugh user

That's Watson turf

She’s alright. I’d throw her a fuck if she’s lucky.

You mean she'd look at you if you're lucky.

Did anyone watch this?
I know Dave>James but is it good?

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Both Emmas are really really bad. it's hard to seperate them for their cancerous audiences which have a huge cross-over. Emma Stone is the only good current Emma actress I can think of.

No.

Emma Roberts is not good either, but she is better than Stone and can deliver some gimmick roles. Emma Dumont is the only with actual true talent, but short of being amazing and jewlywood doesn't give a shit.

You forgot Watson who's the worst Emma actress.
never mind you're just some waifufag with no interest in actual movies. Welcome to Holla Forums I guess.

More like the other way around. My feels for the actresses are proportional to the quality of acting, bad acting turns me off. Aquarius has some pretty juicy performances, her character goes a lot of different changes as she gets transformed by Manson, being his favourite girl.

Fuck off, both Roberts and Stone are great. Can't speak for Dumont because I haven't watched her stuff, but I'd be surprised if she was half as good.

It's pretty awful, but worth watching for emma

Big Harv never raped anyone when you are so wealthy you just don't need to, bitches will just line up for a piece of the Big Harv
he just promised them the world if they did favours for him and they accepted like the good little whore they are, then went to bitch and moan to the media cus their wish didn't go as planed

Do I risk falling irredeemably in love with Best Emma and becoming unable to pursue a healthy relationship IRL if I watch it?

Would you want to risk this not happening by not watching it?

I’m sold.

user, that's not Sofia

Coppola is Coppola, user.

I like the movie. It's one of the movies that ruined my life.
love that first pic. She's wearing that awesome yellow sweater I remember so clearly. It's my favorite Emma Roberts movie.

This whore has never been relevant. Really makes you think.

You're wrong though.

Holla Forums is in the gutter right now

Roberts and Stone are honestly both horrible.

lol

Are you retarded? You think Jennifer Lawrence is a superior actress too?

You are the equivalent of a roastie, Emma Stone is literal feces at acting. She's trash and you are a plebain of all sorts.

this if we are being honest

Stone is probably the worst looking and the worst actress

Is that shopped? She looks like Michael Jackson.

get ready for the spam of all the butthurt frogfus

Golly gee! I do wonder where all these shitposters could hail from!

Emily Stone is completely talentless, unlike goddess Emma.

Nope

Nah

Nice false flag. A Roberts connoisseur would never deny Honorary Emma can make kino.

/thread

Reminder the tourists are the ones making these threads and getting defensive

JUST

Always knew she was a phony

I'd love to see some evidence for this claim tbh.
If you scroll thru this and past (archived) threads, and I think you will find that trolls who sage these threads post screenshots from 4chan - recent screenshots, as well as images with 4chan filenames.

These exact same threads have been flooding 4chan for months

And you know this because…?
And if these are the kinds of threads you are talking about, I hardly think they are made by fans of Roberts:

user the best emma meme while posting Roberts is classic 4cuck, if you've ever lurked there

I haven’t browsed 4/tv/ since I left during the big ‘exodus’ back in 2014(?), so I am not familiar with what goes on there nowadays.
I did browse 4/pol/ briefly during the 2016 presidential election, as well as 8/pol/, 99chan, endchan, &c.

All that goes on there is Holla Forumsposting, Star Wars, and then threads like this one

Well, I can only hope we have managed to make these threads our own here then, discussing a wide range of topics (mostly slashers, giallo, horror in general, the neon-noir genre). Other ‘waifu’ threads here seem to be mostly posting pictures of some actress and some mild banter. The shitposters over at 4/tv/ can do whatever they want as long as they stay there tbh, though I doubt their best Emma threads are much fun.

They aren't, the highlights are usually femdom fantasies.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"best emma"
Apparently Stone is Best Emma for 4chan, with some Roberts supporters in the mix. But mostly Stone. I'm glad the chans agree that Watson is Worst.

No shit Stone and Roberts are garbage and 4chan is always wrong

It's funny how nobody here nor there has any self awareness.

emma roberts looks way too much like a man

It's almost like they are redditors

She also looks like a horse

Stone is T R A S H

Plebs love Stone because she resembles Marilyn Monroe, fact.

Emma Roberts just seems really plain to me

All that proves is that Stone has shit tier pictures

I wonder if they consider the recent Worst Emma pics to be offensive, kek

She doesn't look anything like her, Marilyn was kinda attractive.

(You)

Are you such an autist you think one picture matters when there's video of her looking cute from the same event?

I guess we didn't watch the same video lmfao

I guess not then lmfao

I renamed the filename just to make that one user upset.

She does resemble her, stop being in denial.

It would be like beating a disabled child at this point.

Why?

Watsonfag logic

She looks nothing like her.

Typical brainlet robertsnigger

Subhuman logic everyone

I said it would be like beating a disabled child, I didn't call you disabled. If anything, you're a moron. And such a moron that I'd feel sorry to BTFO you again.

She would be able to read better with the sunglasses.

FORGOT PIC

You think I'm a Watsonpleb because I think Roberts is cute?

Wow no wonder

Can't see her ugly mug user? She looks nothing like Marliyn Monroe

lol you can see she's looking at the camera
why won't they let her read in peace

She doesn't even look good on screen, you never see any excerpts of her on here because of this.

Those are fans, not photos.
The one with the most photos is probably Roberts, the paparazzi love her

Are they related?

You are clinically retarded. Can't even lead you to water.

DELET

This picture is very ironic

lol

*teleports behind u
*takes off glove
*slaps across face with glove

Emma is a lady and national treasure.

Lol

meh is right, she's as plain as a fucking boulder, looks like a pig with lipstick

Indeed
If Roberts is platinum, Stone is Gold.

user, platinum is worth more than gold

and Emma Watson is diamonds

Yeah so? Don't fool yourself, just because Stone is good it doesn't mean she's the best. Best Emma is and will always be Roberts.

I always knew that was a boy in drag. Can't hide the manface.
I wonder if he wore something under his dress to hide the fact that he was diamonds in the golden globes ceremony.

Imagine, everything in this post is wrong.

kek, Robertsfags may be wrong about which Emma is best, but they surely have the best banter

I find it hilarious that kids these days chose Gal Gadot, Daisy Ridley, Maisie Williams and Emma Stone as their false idols.

Those munters go with Watson

How mad are you are that Watson is the only one that will ever matter user

t. Emma stone nigger who can't stop talking about Watson ITT

Saw La La Land and Stone was disgusting to look at.

To 10 year olds maybe, all her films that target adults have been a flop.

You don't choose nothing goy.

Stay mad cuck

I think Stone is a decent second best Emma.

Cant we just say that All Emmas are lovely?

Wait until Emma Does Harvey gets released, it won't flop I assure you

How does it feel user, how mad are you that Watson is the only one that will ever matter. Stone did dude weed flicks and then went straight to dishonest oscarbait that nobody cares about anymore, besides women who thought the singing and dancing was good in La La Land.

nice buzzwords
Want some dishonesty? Watson's feigned outrage at the sexual abuse scandals. She's Meryl Streep tier.

Never seen one thing with Stone or Roberts in theaters, no joke.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/4chan/

That's a shame user, you need to be more vigilant. Nerve was my best experience in a theater ever.

Love how Emma Stone has worked with Woody Allen twice, not a peep from any of you.

They definitely are. Roberts is Best Emma, however.

Where's the proof of Woody Allen abusing anyone?

Find yourself a girl that hugs you like Watson hugs Harvey.

user I'm not even saying this as a dig against Roberts, but you're the reason we can't have nice things here. That's pretty sad if it's anywhere near your best theater experiences, you must not actually have seen anything good.

Kek. I'm not a perv though, I genuinely admire Roberts. Most talented and beautiful young actress in Hollywood right now.

Even my mother who likes Woody Allen knows hes a fucking creep.

That's hearsay until you get witnesses willing to testify in a court of law.

Lol you dont even know anything

Nobody cares you cuck it's heresay to say all the shit you meme about too.

user Emma Roberts is less hollywood famous the chloe grace moretz

Roberts is too white and too old for Woody.

Nobody said Roberts

Oh, its the one nobody cares about. Sorry.

I think you might have not watched Nerve. You really need to watch in the theater for the full experience. Drive, Neon Demon and BR2049 came close but Nerve is at another level. I had to stop myself from screaming like a maniac in several scenes.

Here is Stones top 10 performances according to watchmojo in 2015.

user you are the nervefag and you're starting to get on my nerve

No thanks, some pleb shit. Her performances are all the same

I paid to watch it three times, that's how good it was.
We're the Millers was fantastic too BTW, but it's another of film. Watched it twice, first time I went alone to savor each second of it without being distracted and then went with friends and popcorn. Laughed as much if not more than in the first watching.

Meant to say another kind of film

Oh yeah? Her transparent silk panty we saw on camera was hearsay too?
She got harvested user, sorry for your loss.

user you're talking about two different things, take your medicine

Ask Asia Argento if it's hearsay dipshit

You're a fucking retard with no common sense, I really laugh at thinking what you look like.

Marchesa dresses are code for harvested

For starters I look better than the fat jew that fucked every whole of the whore you worship

user you are so fucking dumb it isn't even funny anymore, she has worn thousands and thousands of dresses.

Is this the actual megautist from 4chan or did Watson spit in face as a kid? kek

Many women have worn thousands of dresses. Only a few have worn Marchesa. And you know what those women did.

Heres your reply nigger

lmao

SEETHING autist

Holla Forums really is low IQ

Far from popular, it's a luxury brand. Each dress is worth thousands of dollars. And you don't see Best Emma or Stone wearing them, not precisely due to a lack of funds. Roberts has worn plenty of luxury dresses in the past, for example the Markarian long black dress pictured here. Don't be so disingenuous.

kill me

iktfb

lol
It's just that trying to ignore Roberts' absolute superiority and Watson's harvested status is burying your head in the sand

Watson is an actress and model and has worn every single brand you could think of

KEKEKE

And she's been worn by Weinstein.

Roberts has been on television for a long time now, her career is rotted

Wow so unpredictable, loser autist, again nice cuckchan meme you sure are smart. :^)

Making his girls wear Marchesa is how Harvey parades them.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4969584/Harvey-Weinstein-forced-Sienna-Miller-wear-Marchesa.html

user you just posted daily mail you need to fuck off back to you cancerous origins. She was already world famous moreso than you apprently understand and rich. How many times does your nigger tier brain have to hear it

Jesus Christ, I hope you're not actually as buttmad as you sound. :'(

Really user I knew you were gonna say it before you did, lame ass shit :^)

He is right, but he sucks at explaining things:
Marchesa is Harv's wife brand, the actresses he had leverage on he forced to wear her dresses to parties to promote his wife's brand. It usually meant he could force them to do other favours as well.

Emma Stone apparently has the clap

I made the image you dumb ghostposter. I told you this was your doom.

She has cold sores, not genital herpes

All yanks have the claps.

kek

Well of course I would. Using the truth is always best for insults. It just so happens that Watson has Wein'd and dined a few times.

user Emma Watson has been and always will be an outlier and she had already made it and was so rich and famous she can pick whatever the fuck she wanted to do, it wasn't anything near jennifer lawrence, alicia vikander oscarbait

Nobody would give her a serious role until daddy Harvey had his way with her

Literal autism

Having a popular kids movie doesn't make you an accomplished actress, it may even block it.

That's not how it works when you are the most famous actress for a decade in films that were deemed so much more serious than the books

Pretty much. Many get stuck in the child actor phase and it's what's happened to Watson, just look at the roles she gets. Meanwhile Roberts had no problem evolving from Unfabulous and Aquamarine because she's respected as an accomplished actress who can tackle any role she's thrown at.

Who?

The irony you fucking idiot

Still less autistic than posting straight-to-archive because you're scared of anons refuting each and every one of your pro-watson "points".

Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Bling Ring user

Holy shit how badly did he trigger you

It wasnt just some kids movies. Harry Potter was a FRANCHISE. And a sucsessfull one. Have u learned nothing from Holla Forums?

In fact user I would be so bold as to say Best Emma threads would not exist at all if it wasnt for our lovely Miss Watson. Its elementary my Dear sweetie

Nice padding on the first picture. I bet it was Harvey that told her to get it and even choose it himself.

She was the rebellious teen in Wild Child, the runaway turned fake daughter in We're the Millers, the selfish, vengeful and cruel witch in AHS Coven, the junior reporter in AHS Cult, the fortune teller in AHS Freak Show, the bitchy but good and brave leader in Scream Queens, the naive girl who gets trapped in a deadly game and surprises everyone with her bravery in Nerve, the possessed girl in The Blackcoat's Daughter.
DC feared Suicide Squad was going to be a wreck and that's why they begged Emma to play Harley Quinn, because she was the only one who could save it. Not even Jared Leto could.

SEETHING

It's funny how these anons are actually questioning Emma Watson's stardom when they are posting about American Horror Story and Nerve.

I was always crossposter masterrace

Nerve did great, unlike Colonia

You were always cancer user and you were always triggered by the fact that Emma Roberts is a who

Noah did 360 million dollars user. Colonia was a berlin film festival entry. Harry Potter did 7.7 billion.

Watson does popular films and less popular films are you this retarded you feel the need to think your television actress is good?

That would be someone with no star power like Watson. When did a movie with Best Emma net less than 100 bucks in her own country? Never, that's when.

Yeah, so unpopular she couldn't even convince her own family to watch it. What an embarrassment.

user that film didn't get any kind of proper release, youd know that if you you could read. It grossed all its money where it was distributed in italy and germany and was screened in the UK on a technicality.

Ill tell you every single time if you want me too, its your time wasted since you are clearly retarded. She has grossed 70.70 dollars to every 1 dollar she was paid on her last three films that includes Colonia. even with that she is the highest on forbes list because it made 2.5 million and she wasn't much at all for the film. Thats how it works The circle grossed 40 million and she probably was paid a couple million

A technicality not even Watson's family could be arsed to attend.
Success doesn't require excuses.

user you are genuinely retarded they live in france for fucks sake or elsewhere and it was already released for 6 months. She did the film knowing it wouldn't get distributed widely. They probably already saw it.

The only widely successful movies with Watson in them are Harry Potter movies and BATB.
What do they have in common? People say let's go watch the new HP movie, or the BATB movie (it was long awaited, first live action adaptation of that tale). Not even Watson could hurt it. People probably found out she was in it the moment the movie started, as it's the kind of movie you only go to watch because it's by Disney so it's a safe bet to take your children to watch knowing that there will be no inappropriate stuff, that the movie will look good and that it will be entertaining.

loveless is the only good shoegaze album

lol

Best Emma would think you're a pleb.

Best Emma would think you both are plebs

Nous sommes Les Watsons :^)

Lol imagine a movie where Harvey smuggles Worst Emma as his daughter for some sex ring in a RV. The mother would be Sienna Miller and the brother is Nathan Kress.

I don't appreciate you mixing We're the Millers with Weinstein user

That girl is so cute.
I wonder what she's listening to…

Tranny enabler. I'm so glad she picked the name Dumont, she's not worthy of carrying the Roberts name.

lol, you're ok sometimes Holla Forums

I was thinking of "Kill all the gays and the faggots" when I made the post but that works too, specially given Best Emma's history with Taytay and the looks of disgust she gives to niggers outside the sets.

screw emenem too anyways tbh

Who?

and noah and the indie films she did that grossed more than their budget, the circle grossed 40 million against 18

Watson was born and raised in paris

Emma Rose Roberts

Gotta love how bitchute is the place where it shows up too

She was raised in England

What? lol

not for the first 4-5 years of her life. she also speaks french somewhat because she goes there and her family goes there so much they likely own a place there

We're the millers is shit

What is she listening to, bros?
My bets are on Chromatics - Tick of the clock

Don't confuse your taste with that comedy masterpiece

I think she's listening to early Metallica while she admires just how perfectly she just drove over that nu-male in the Star Wars t-shirt. I'm going to guess that the song was Fight Fire with Fire.

The one riding a fixie? haha
When it comes to metal I think I'd expect her to listen to Slayer's "Raining blood" instead

Feeder - Just A Day, she likes to pretend she's in GT3.

Patrician. Just like her choice in vehicles.
Meanwhile Watson has admitted she can't drive.

You are so petty like a fucking girl lol

Hope she gets mugged

You're the petty one. Go die in a hole or something.

lmao fuck off
Watson's statements about driving are pathetic

Roberts is like her father she takes anything she can get

You mad pleb?

She rejected Suicide Squad and went on to play the tv slasherkino that is Scream Queens

At least I drive

She's doing even lower level shit than capeshit kek

Fuuuuuggg

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Who?

lmfao saved

high quality meme, can i save it?

Only if you post a nice, high quality of Best Emma Roberts first.

bunda

I can't stand the kid from It Follows. Hell, I hated lots of things about It Follows. It was kino though.

Wonderful; much appreciated. Please feel free to save the image.

I have never seen it, I'm a raging pussy, wish I had a best Emma gf to watch it with.

Right in the feels, man ;_;

10/10

Thread archive: archive.is/3scnE
New thread: