Where were you when paracucks accidentaly redpilled a lot of people on the last expansion

Where were you when paracucks accidentaly redpilled a lot of people on the last expansion

Lel, it's literally "The Jews did This!" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar#Arrests.2C_charges_and_dissolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't stop laughing, was this intentional?

anymore?

This makes me want to go back and play crusader kings 2 again.

I'm acutally quite a bit under spec but I've managed to have it working breety well before on this toaster of a laptop I use.

I wish hearts of iron had these options

Damn, i will buy the game right now, if it lets me kill the jews.

Don't buy the game you fool. Do not fuel Paradox.

It's the first time i've seen this, i guess it must be because the pope has the "wicked priest" trait, still funny as fuck they would go with this, lol

It's a medieval game, is it really a redpill if Jews were commonly expelled in medieval times?

Pirate it if you want to play it, don't give Paradox money.

Given that basically no one anywhere knows that, yeah.

don't buy paradox games, they're faggots

Kind of curious how you don't gain Prestige and Diplomacy for expelling Jews? Gold I can understand at least.

While no one liked jews, expelling them was usually just a personal power play (oh shit I owe lot of debts to them, better fuck them up), so I could see it being justified as other political types realizing that.

I hate how you just press play and wait for shit to happen.

what is this game?

Crusader Kings II

It's a game that asks you to pick a country.
So you do.
Then it says.
"Press play goy"
So you press the play button.
Then you just wait and stuff will happen and you say yes or no to vassals.
It's incredibly unexciting.

History is the most delicious red pill.

Medieval Map Simulator

They teach this in history classes.

that shit happened, their bad habit of usury didn't helped them

That is in the game since Sons of Abraham, November 2013.

I've never played any of their games other than the silly wizard one where you make spells, what's wrong with Paradox?

It's not a meme.

this

It's a true meme in my mind.

DLC as far as the eye can see.

I'm sure someone else can fill in for Paradox being political faggots.

It's like Total War but for autists but for smart people.

Aren't you forgetting that expelling the Jewry gives you a permanent negative diplomacy and opinion modifier, as well as those stupid pop-up events which constantly remind you how much of a bad goy you were by causing you to lose technology points?

Also, pic related

Also
OP can't even play the easiest Paradox game without cheating.

trips confirm fitz has returned

Knight Templars weren't Jews, and watch what happened to them in France. Standard tactics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar#Arrests.2C_charges_and_dissolution

Not to mention that shit happening even if you are a tribal savage that just converted to a semitic desert cult.

How's the DLC kikery?
Are they still planning on more shit to fuck with the game, or somewhat done with it?

It infuriates me that it's current year and paracocks STILL haven't done nothing about this issue in their games. They even did a full engine rewrite for CK2 and still never addressed it. If you've got a high DPI monitor or just poor eyesight then you can get fucked, I guess.

The latest DLC unfucks the game quite substantially actually. Performance is greatly improved and a lot of the shit which came with Conclave is now optional through settings which appear when you start a new game.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this cuckery right here.

Probably because expelling them doesn't make them vanish, meaning everyone else has to deal with their shit and they most certainly aren't going to be very happy about being expelled

Can't really blame them for not including the picture of a person you can get snackbarred for depicting. HoI 4's Shadow Hitler is much worse.

Oy gevalt

Not even a GS fan but that makes me really want to reconsider that stance.

Thread theme.

You can't show Mohammed in Muslim countries like Sweden user, please try to be more diverse.

funny how many Jews die and yet there's still more. muh 6 gorillion and all that

to be fair, the nature of islam's feeling on depicting him, means current depictions are not very accurate.
polite sage for offtopic.

BANISH THE KIKES
CRUSADE NOW