This is the epitome of leftist humor

hooktube.com/watch?v=hjL-Hy58f6E

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/supreme-court-upholds-decision-to-force-comedian-to-pay-15000-for-tirade-of-ugly-words-against-lesbian-heckler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I couldn't make it past 2 mins

Nigga just stream a couple episodes of Seinfeld if you wanna laugh so bad.

Regardless of how you feel about guns (and I think she's ignorant as fuck about guns like most leftists) who pays to go watch people talk about gun control and bullshit? Wasn't comedy funnier when it was people making up embarrassing stories about themselves and we all laughed at it?

I'd demand my fucking money back.

wtf

this is BAD

For everyone' sake Delet this

nah

I'm not sure if people realize just how weird it is this Cameron Esposito even has a career. The push behind her is massive and baffling, just sort of strolled into LA from Chicongo and was immediately some alt-comedy scene darling. She also ran a stand-up night huge names would show up for and then just put out the audio of everyone's sets. Usually a huge no-no considering that it was often professional comedians working on new material, yet somehow it was fine when she does it.

yeah well jay leno called her the future of comedy

she's the 56% comedian

Because I'm sure whiny female comics often win knife fights. What possible use could a firearm be in that situation? PREPOSTEROUS!

Perfect for the tumblr crowd.

I wish my country had guns laws like Murica.
Here it' illegal to kill in self defense even in your home, have to do fucking square root of Pythagorean theorem before engaging someone or you'll end in jail, CC is almost nonexistent in a country of seven million barely a thousand have it.
You don't people don't realize just how good you have it.

Is that a XX or XY?

Don't forget the anti-fun part too goy.

That sadly goes for a lot of European countries including the one I live in. If someone breaks into your home or simply attacks you with physical force you'll get a stricter punishment than that person.

Le funny fast voice gay man

90% of modern acting/performing careers can be described like that. People who just popped out of nowhere with no apparent prior amateur career, just straight to the top from nothing. Really makes you wonder.

Yet none of her proponents ever showed me anything from her where she was actually, y'know, funny. It mostly seemed like fear of getting blackballed from her show/by the general alt-comedy scene. Never really seen that for any other "comic".

'Course being careful around lesbians makes sense when cases like this are around :
nationalpost.com/news/canada/supreme-court-upholds-decision-to-force-comedian-to-pay-15000-for-tirade-of-ugly-words-against-lesbian-heckler