Moving to Londonistan

Moving to Londonistan

I got good employment prospects in Londonistan, however I don't want to get shanked or splashed with acid.

Any Holla Forumsacks familiar with Londonistan that can advise me on how to survive there for a couple years?

I don't have a drivers license (yet) and about 5k GBP in savings.

I recon "youths" sometimes even stab random bicycle drivers to death, however I'm not planning to take the tube ever.

Right now I'm leaning towards staying poor and staying home.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/12/poland.helenpidd
theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/25/meet-poles-who-went-home-warsaw-london-poland-return
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043562/SPECIAL-REPORT-The-Brits-left-UK-life-Poland.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043562/SPECIAL-REPORT-The-Brits-left-UK-life-Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay home, no job is worth living in London

Buy "travel"/small size deodorant
Buy valve stem (ebay is cheap)
Buy valve core removal tool (ebay is cheap)
Empty out the deodorant by using it
Remove cap from deodorant
Remove valve core from valve stem with removal tool
Make a funnel that can fit valve inlet
Put valve stem on stem of deodorant spray with some pressure (it will put deo stem down and rubber will create a seal)
Pour in desired liquid (squeezed neetle/poison ivy juices, alchohol with salt, ghost pepper extracts…)
Put in core of valve back
Add pump
Hold everything in place while electric pump fills your deodorant spray with air

HOMEMADE PEPPER SPRAY

You'll be hard pushed to find any place in London not completely destroyed by 3rd world invaders, travelling on the tube from one end to the other the only white face you might see is the odd Polish person, the rest mixed breed mongrols and pakis and coons, however it might make you rethink going along with the jewish counter-jihad pretending there is an Religion of Cuck™ic cliphate coming when in fact it has always been a jewish caliphate, once you realise that you're more likely to be killed for £5 by a atheist nigger or half-jack than a raghead who jews insist you must focus on instead.

We have every kind of undesirable 3rd world mud here, it's impossible to ignore the depths that Britain has sunk to, which can be forgotten when you live in some remote village far away from the populace.

The problem is jews and what they've done to London is turn it into a 3rd world ghetto like New York, Berlin, Paris etc

That's a lot of good boy points

London is probably the worst large city in Europe. Awful weather, astronomical prices, outrageous transportation and car costs and the diversity and crime. Stay away.

Fucking this.

That's what you get for siding with kikes and fighting all their wars, this is how they will repay you.

Take note Americans.

Checked

There's some good shitting streets in London now, the niggers clean it up and use the shit to make jenkem which you can huff down at the local pub

Move to Warsaw instead (or any other big Polish city except Łódź). Less money, but cheaper and generally higher quality living.
I've moved to Warsaw myself ~2 years ago (white/slavic with white family), and I consider it to be the best decision of my life so far. The worst part is fucking horrendous language that I have to learn - but I've been successful with it so far.

Stay home. There are around 500+ acid attacks every year in London with a rising tendency and they have a openly white hating muslim mayor

read this article a while back
theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/12/poland.helenpidd

theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/25/meet-poles-who-went-home-warsaw-london-poland-return

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043562/SPECIAL-REPORT-The-Brits-left-UK-life-Poland.html

checked
Don't wander streets looking at phone.
Keep situational awareness high. Trouble always advertises itself before making itself known. Recognizes the signs.
Niggers perched on a wall at night. Not near an open shop. No reason to be perched on a wall = waiting for someone to mug to pass by.
Most of the trouble can be avoided by not going out at night.
Depending on the job I heard of people who dress differently. They wore a suit on the job, but when travelling to where they live they wore a hoodie and sports shoes. Don't make yourself look like a mark - walk with confidence, and sureness of where you are going. Plan ahead if unsure - google streetview.
In Londonistan most people have a slight scowling face expression with furrowed eyebrows, even though many do not realise, as if they are permanently pissed off. Emulate this and you'll blend in. Keep your mouth shut initially, as your accent will say "I'm not from round here".
"Yes" is "Year" or "Awl White" (alright), "No" is "Nahr" or "Nair", and Londonistan is "Lun dun".

If you have lurked this board for over a week and you think any job is worth living in London then you have major mental issues.
I hope you do move to that shithole so a literal retard will be removed from the genepool.

‘It’s about the quality of life for me,’ says Mark Burton, a 32-year-old IT worker from Nottingham who moved to Krakow last year. ‘I visited Poland several times on holiday, and each time I came I liked it more and more.
‘I could earn a lot more in England, but I’d never enjoy the lifestyle so much. Every day I walk to work through Krakow old town, past the Wawel Royal Castle, which is one of the most beautiful buildings in Europe, and have to pinch myself.
‘People are friendly and the pace of life is slower. The architecture is stunning, basics are cheaper and the markets are full of food that is locally grown.
‘You can probably earn one-third of what you do in Britain and still be comfortably off.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043562/SPECIAL-REPORT-The-Brits-left-UK-life-Poland

picture unrelated

This. I took a significant paycut to live with peace of mind and to avoid having to live like this:
No job in the world is worth living like that. I'd rather be penniless living in a shack having to forage food than have to be around so many niggers and sandniggers in a kike cosmopolitan shithole like London.

Buy some stab armour
Carry a knife or other blunt "tool" inb4 get a life bin that knife
Walk in groups
Don't go out late at night
Don't be a hero

London is a city unfit for White Men; No Honour, No Chivalry. It's trash.
>>>/k/

Fuuuuck, would be my dream. I earn around 1.4k$ monthly in zlotys, enough to rent, eat, save and travel 2 times a year for family of three. Thinking of taking kredyt hipoteczny (mortgage), and also shitting bricks over it, as my residence is still temporary.

Armor is as illegal as weapons in London because the cops will just put "premeditation to conflict" and book you for that.

Unless your starting salary is over £50,000 you will be forced to live amongst diversity by rental prices.
As a general rule, West London > East London, and prices reflect this.
Your best bet would be to find a rental in an area with lots of older white people, Richmond for one example.
They are more expensive and they are few and far between also.
Just because an area is expensive does not mean it is safe, do your research thoroughly.
Pick a boring area over a trendy area, trendy areas are always full of poz and multicult.

Take less money and work somewhere else. London has fallen.

this m8. same.

also, and I stop quoting the article now:

‘British people come over here and they are amazed to see a largely untapped business market and a growing middle class,’ says Agnieszka, director of the British Polish Chamber of Commerce. ‘If you can find a niche here, you can get rich very quickly.’
Unskilled wages are too low to entice the labourers, supermarket shelf-stackers or coffee-shop baristas from Britain.
The growing British diaspora instead comprises middle-class professionals working for large multi-national companies, business people with an eye for a chance, men who come after falling in love with Polish women in Britain

Even if you buy a 'luxury' apartment for 750k, you will have 10% of the block given to Welfare recipients, which tends to be single mothers with dozens of different coloured kids, Somalians and Yardie crack dealing gangstas.
You cannot buy your way out of the ghetto in London, just look at Notting Hill (known as Ladbrook grove to the locals) multimillion pound homes no more than 50 yards from a crack den

you'll get 20 years in britain as a white man for having that

That was my "ends" growing up, W11 boiissss.
I know it's a shithole but I'm still quite fond of it for some reason.

Many who have only been tourists in London have a hard time seeing this. They are usually so enamoured with the architecture of a greater era, that they overlook the shear amount of crime, degeneracy and nonwhite filth abiding in the city. London has probably been shit since it was called Londoninium.

*Londinium

Any decent money you make will be taken by all the overpriced shit there, living, food, whatever. Fuck that dirty shitskin filled shithole.
I don't know anyone who has enjoyed living there long term and know quite a few..

Agreed also it's the shittiest city in EU by far.
Dirty and trashy and full of untermensch, even white mixed fucking yuckiness.

Write that you're some sort of minority on your documentation, they'll let you slide for defending yourself.
If they grill you on your race claim you're transracial or some such made-up horseshit.

Don’t go, fuckface. Tell your potential employer that it isn’t safe to live there. Make him feel the economic pain.

If you still want your shekels, do this, say you identify as a muslim woman and start talking in a falsetto and wearing a burka. Declare that it's oppression if anyone asks you to lift the veil. While of course this is completely retarded, so is moving to London.

But Piers Morgan told me that if we give our guns up then we can have no crime like in London.

whats a safe pressure?

eh, just claim you're 1/64th black or something, they're probably not gonna look into it too much

Wrong. Most effective thing would be to buy a kippah/yarmulke and claim you're a jew. If you need to defend yourself you can just claim you felt very threatened by the muslim and claim antisemitism or something.

Does pol/and accept white immigrants often?

Does pol/and accept white immigrants often?

Have a blast!

I've lived in Londonistan for four years now.

If you're wealthy enough, stick to West End suburbs. You'll be surrounded by horrible cucks, but minority is contained.

If you're not wealthy, consider areas with high influx of Polish migrants. Polish bydlo is not very sympathetic, but they hate Muslims more than you do. And, while you can get into a fight or two, or get robbed, you're not likely to get murdered in the broad daylight.

And don't take the Central Line in the morning.

OP, if you're still here, please do tell where exactly is your job. Taking a Tube (fancy name of London Metro) is stressful enough when there are no niggers on it; and England has a lot of corrupt unions who declare strike action over insignificant shit, which means there will be days when you need to get somewhere but all public transport is shut down/overloaded and roads are congested to a point where walking or cycling is faster.

The only good thing about London diversity is that pakis are a lot less physically impressive than American niggers. You can punch quick and run quicker, you're good.

I wouldn't get into boxing-and-running match with a pack of bantustani who'd been running animals down savannah because they're too retarded to make a bow, but pakis are not a significant danger as long as you keep your situational awareness.

Stay the fuck out of nigger areas and Bow though, they have guns.

My sister was there for the past 11 years, she was bluepilled as fuck but from living there and me pushing her in the right direction she has moved back to our home country now. The only advice I can give you is if its worth the money, (it better be, your social life in london sucks) just work hard as fuck, cab home, and leave once your time is up.

Lived there through 2012, is right.

also in your downtime (you'll have a lot, its boring as fuck) work out / train in boxing / a martial art etc. it WILL save your life when you have no other means.

Checked and kek'd mein kamerad

I was fucking disgusted on day 1 as tourist. The place was swarming with all kinds of shitskins.

How did it get to this point? How could fellow whites be so unbelievably fucking stupid?

Probably had a little something to do with all the previous jewish mayors and politicians before that in association with the legal, academic and financial institutes that created the foundations and infrastructure for the 3rd world invasion they intended to displace and destroy the natives.

Jews won WW2.

Boris Johnson, the previous Mayor of London,
(and now Foreign Secretary) was part muslim and part jewish. His great -grandfather
on his fathers side (his fathers grand-father)
was turkish (and briefly Minister of the Interior
of the Ottoman Empire). His great-grandfather
on his mothers side (his mothers grand-father)
was a jewish academic.

It's mixed. You have to learn kurwa runes and kurwaspeak in order to be accepted as a good foreigner.

Came here to post exactly this. OP, if you go you know exactly what you're risking, do not expect sympathy after you're doused in non lysergic acid.

Of course, if you're moving somewhere you should learn the language, but what I'm asking is if the government accepts people often, as in, would me a 19 year old with little past job experience have a chance of getting in or whatever. I'm not strongly considering it, it's just something I'm keeping in my for when Canada becomes unlivable.

Do NOT follow this advice. Do NOT move to London.

If you are caught in possession of it you will go to prison, if you use it you will go to prison for the rest of your life. It is pointless; you can’t win in Britain when it comes to self-defense. You either die or you die in prison.

Learn a martial art but even then don’t expect to get clean away with defending yourself by hand. The official instruction from Government is to die/ get raped and wait for the police to arrive.

If you aren’t white then ignore everything I have said , you can whatever you want in London.

Yeah no.
Worked on the railways and I can assure you they usually strike because there is an attempt to fuck them out of a living wage.
The management have a multi-year plan with pieces being implemented bit by bit.
You only hear the narrative that the strike is about some petty issue, but the truth is that that one "insignificant" issue is part of a never ending wall of "insignificant issues" that management buttfuck their staff with.
You already cannot afford to live in London on the salary that the railways pay and they are constantly making pay and conditions even worse.
Think about that.
Workers who cannot afford to live in the city where they work.
They can get away with all this to a degree because 3rd world immigrants will literally eat shit for money, but self-respecting white working class can only take so much getting shafted.
Add in the diversity quotas making it next to impossible to get promoted and now you know why there are fewer and fewer whites in London.
The unions are not perfect for sure, but they are not all bad, and they have been the only ones in the country standing up for working class whites, even if indirectly.
Don't swallow the narrative that strikes are over "insignificant shit" since when did you believe the mainstream media about anything?

One of my friends got work there as a teacher, guess the ethnic British don't want to stay in London.

It's fine as long as you never relax around blacks.

Most natives who choose to become a teacher accept they will never be wealthy, few however would choose to teach unruly third world children on a wage that will only afford them a rented room in a shared house or a monster commute. I have friends who teach outside of London and it isn’t uncommon for students to turn up who don’t speak a word of English, in London this is common. I have a friend who teaches inside of London and his goal in life is to leave London.

And don’t mind enjoying a lower standard of living than a minimum wage worker in a cheaper part of the country. Seriously, I know people on 70k+ a year in London who still can’t dream of owning a property near their place of work.

Look into the East End. The more central places like Bethnal Green and Shoreditch are full hipster twats and diversity but the closer to Essex you get, the larger the white population gets. Places like Dagenham and Ilford still have a white Christian majority. London is always going to a shit place to live, it's over crowded, dirty and noisy. At least with somewhere like Dagenham it will be white rough which means dealing with shitty neigbours rather than black rough where you are going to be dealing with feral street gangs of niggers getting territorial over who can walk through their tax payer funded council estate. Avoid going south of the Thames at all costs. South London is just violent niggers and not much else.

You couldn’t have picked a worse example of a place in Essex. Dagenham has been slammed with immigration and life has been rendered miserable as a result.

I'm trying to move out of a big city. But I'm having a hard time finding work.

Depends on your job. For me it was easy, there's a paper that allows me to work for 6 months in Poland, and it's super easy to get once you've secured the job offer (like, 2 weeks easy). 6 months are more than enough to secure proper papers. Once you do that - you're good for a chunk of years. For non job related movements, sorry, can't help you, bud.
Generally, even Korwinista understand the need of small measured amounts of foreign blood to attract more foreign money. You'll only be hated in Łódź, Radom and Sosnowiec, and by football fans in other towns as well, so avoid those places and avoid football fans. But with rune knowledge, you'll be treated OK, I knew a vietnamese girl who was never attacked by anyone, yet confronted quite a few times every other week - possibly because she's a girl - polaks are very chivalrous in some aspects - or maybe because she spoke Polish fluently.

How do you even get a job in another country? Do you just apply and say "oh yeah btw I live across the world"

He did pick a worse example of a place in Essex. In the same sentence: Ilford. A lot of the advice ITT is from people who might have once visited London as a tourist 10 years ago. Or they sound like pathetic cucks who shit their britches when they see a nigger. Just be aware of them and you'll be fine.

OP: My family have been in London since the 1760s and I am leaving this place for good on Monday. If it's a good job opportunity early in your career then go for it but forget about saving money. It's rapidly turning into the third world, all community is gone, people are totally atomised. It's one of the loneliest places in the world. Just plan to be here a few years and then move on with your life and career.

I wasn't aware that Dagenham got flooded with dindus. The last time I was there I noticed a few but there was still a strong white majority.

Fair enough, I haven't been to London in a number of years. I used to live in The East End. The was a lot of white flight at the time as the old white working class neighbourhoods got overrun with city workers, hipsters and various forms of nigger.

I'm typing this sentence from a flat in East End. Tower fucking Hamlets, to be precise.

The only 'good' areas of East End are Polish/Russian enclaves in Strarford-Leytonstone-Walthamstow triangle, mostly because Muslims get beaten there and niggers don't act up, because they'll get beaten too.

Everything else is literally third world.

Lived in London for five years. Actually quite enjoyed it.

I will say though, I left in 2014 and went back for a few days late last year, the atmosphere of the place has changed drastically since Sadiq Khan took over. Felt a lot less safe, everyone seemed to be on guard - and that's before the van killings, attempted tube bombings, and mass acid flingings.

Best advice I can give you is stick to central areas and places either inhabited solely by rich white people, or Jews. Golder's Green and Finchley are by (((pure coincidence))) fairly pleasant from what I remember. The centre of the city stops being a tourist trap and starts getting interesting and liveable once you work out how the lesser-known backstreets and public parks connect to each other. Also Chinatown is relatively safe and connects to most places in the centre.

Essentially, yes. The job has to be either for highly qualified men, or in IT, IT jobs for some reason are usually accepting relocations. Tbqhwy famalamalamdam, it depends also on how urgently they need you, as if they require good quality working meat, they are ok with going through the (sometimes lengthy) process.
Bonus points for a set of languages and easiness of accepting you into the country (I had the latter). The bigger and pozzier the company, the better (mine is rather big and pozzed, but idc, they pay ok monies, and I don't push any agenda on my job, am only used as a wage nigger, so it's fine in the end, I get the result I want).
Once you got into the country, things get easier, but to a limited extent. My documents are tied to my job, so if I will get fired, I will get the boot in 10-30 days, back to nigger Slavistan. Would be easy for me to find another job, especially if I don't look into its mouth too much, but I'd prefer sticking to my current employer just for safety and peace of mind.