Murdered gentile woman found drained of blood in Hollywood

An autopsy shows that a model – who Los Angeles cops say was tortured and killed by her novelist boyfriend – was scalped, had portions of her face torn off and had been drained of all her blood.

Iana Kasian, 30, was found dead in a West Hollywood apartment in May 2016.

Her boyfriend, (((Blake Leibel))), 36, the son of wealthy Canadian real estate tycoon and Olympic sailor (((Lorne Leibel))), has been charged with her murder and could face the death penalty if convicted. He has pleaded not guilty.

archive.is/B4Sdm

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/murdered-model-was-scalped-drained-blood-autopsy-shows.html
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/blake-leibel-aspiring-jewish-screenwriter-murders-girlfriend-drains-her-body-of-all-blood/
archive.is/6Pwbb
nytimes.com/1989/04/14/nyregion/a-long-lost-skeleton-in-a-synagogue-cellar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is old as fuck, op is a faggot

1st post every time

it's 1 day old kike

come on, not that old, she was 30

The autopsy had just been released, I get it now. Sorry.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/murdered-model-was-scalped-drained-blood-autopsy-shows.html

had me going for a minute there too. the story is new, her death isn't i guess

> (((Blake Leibel)))

Literal blood libel.

Nah this really was a thread a year or two ago, still got my stuff save lol

They fucking found him in the room with the corpse. Open and shut case. There are better articles on how much of a fucking loser this kike was, he went to hollywood to try to make it big and wound up having to pay other people to write and design a book that he published, and even then it was a flop.

the fuck does that mean? she has black hair and doesn't look white. she must be a Ukrainian jew

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/blake-leibel-aspiring-jewish-screenwriter-murders-girlfriend-drains-her-body-of-all-blood/

He's right. Story is from 2016

THE MEMES JACK!

It's not kosher to sacrifice fellow kikes.

>connection to (((Lady Gaga))) and Ukrainian crime ring

Canada’s National Post has reported that Blake Leibel, 35, is the son of Lorne Leibel, a real estate developer and former Canadian Olympic sailor. Leibel is also known as “Lorne Leibel Ferrari Man” for his obsession with motor car racing. Leibel is identified as owner of a 6,143-square-foot mansion in Bel Air that Lady Gaga has leased for $25,000 a month.

Leibel’s brother, Cody, a founder of the former C-Note Records and a business partner of restaurateur and nightclub owner Sam Nazarian, also is famed for having been, at 23, the youngest owner ever of an Enzo Ferrari, which sells for as much as $3 million. (Although some claim his father actually owned the car). Cody Leibel also was an alleged participant in “Molly’s Game,” a poker ring involving Hollywood celebrities such as Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon as well as a group of Russian and Ukrainian men known as the “Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization,” described in a U.S. District Court indictment as “a criminal organization whose members and associates engaged in crimes including operating an illegal gambling business, money laundering, and extortion.” In 2009 Cody Leibel put his 5,427-square-foot Beverly Hills mansion on the market for $16.5 million.

archive.is/6Pwbb

Throw the jew down the well.

That's a high class prostitute.

SHUT IT DOWN!

I'm sure even in this slide thread someone will find some way to use this to virtue signal against Trump.

They only use little White boys to make their matzo balls.

Bump for good story that while old needs revisiting for counter-semitic content.

Are they implying he is out on bail after a murder charge?
Why isn't he in jail awaiting court?
Do they really let people accused of crimes as serious as murder out on bail?

Some Ukrainians and Russians have Tatar blood.
There were a lot of asians, iranic and turkic minorities in the USSR and the commies loved to move entire populations form one side of the USSR to another.
So no, not all dark haired Russians or Ukrainians a jews. (But some are)

Heads up, the top sketch directly to the right of the imam doesn't appear to be blood libel. That's a depiction of Genesis 22, where God stops Abraham from sacrificing Isaac and provides a ram instead. (It sounds worse than it actually is.)

Why is this story being advertised here on Goldwater?
http:// thegoldwater.com/news/8640-Wealthy-Jewish-Dracula-Drains-Model-s-Blood-In-Disturbing-Los-Angeles-Murder
And isn't Goldwater like a cuckservative controlled opp website?

No bail. He refused to come out of his cell.

Leibel did make a name for himself in L.A. in comics. Leibel also published a children’s book produced in cooperation with the actor Wilmer Valderrama.

DO THEY HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY IN CALIFORNIA ANYMORE ?

Newfriend, the Goldwater is owned by jim (8ch's owner, incase you never learned).

Yes, but he was found guilty just there recently.

Yes, but they never actually execute anyone anymore. They just keep delaying it until the inmate dies of old age.

trips of truth, excellent post my boy

she doesn't look white…

ARCHIVE. YOUR. LINKS.

nytimes.com/1989/04/14/nyregion/a-long-lost-skeleton-in-a-synagogue-cellar.html

>The unoffical word, according to Betty Sandler, administrative director of the Eldridge Street Project, was that it might be a young girl, in her late teens or early 20's, which would make for an unsavory story.
>Not the faintest rumor or oldest lore explains the skeleton. Judge Paul P. E. Bookson of Civil Court, who has worshiped at the synagogue for three decades, said he had absolutely no information, no inkling as to who it might be or how it came to be there.
>He said the congregation made a rabbinical inquiry and was told, Halakha, the Jewish law, will require that when all the forensics and pathology are completed, the synagogue will be obliged to inter the remains.

"Oy vey, goyim, we gots no idea how this teenage goyl was murdered and hidden in the cellar of our synagogue. You'd better not suspect us of murdering young goyim in evil rituals, as we've been known to do for centuries; that's antisemitic!"

That looks hispanic.

Literally 100% kosher

This is pretty fucked up and no laughing matter… butt…
>(((leibel)))
Oy Vey!
Blood Leibel!

Armenians = Khazars = Jews

Khazars were converts first of all - not racially Jewish at the beginning, and Armenians aren't Jews racially or religiously. I have respect for the people of the Caucasus, and you should too despite how terribly indoctrinated Anita Sarkeesian is.

All the people I know from Armenia are jewish. Guess the jews were the only ones not genocided there.

>nytimes.com/1989/04/14/nyregion/a-long-lost-skeleton-in-a-synagogue-cellar.html

WTF?

Jewish law dictates what happens with the remains. and

AGAIN

??

We had a thread on this a year ago, but blood libel is always a good topic.
Reminder the kikes never stopped their barbaric practices. Anyone who ever accuses them of a crime, they bring up "muh conspiracy theories" and "muh holocawwwst" no matter how much evidence is shown.
Ritual homosexual sodomy.
Ritual human sacrifice.
Ritual animal sacrifice.
Ritual body mutilation.

Reminds me of that Oprah episode where the Jews come on and confirm it true. Worst of all is the Israelis themselves confirming they engaged in it well into the 21st century. All semites are fucked in the head gotta be all that inbreeding or something.

A Jew killed a Jew.

#HAPPYDANCE

Multiple cultures telling the same stories over and over again. It's not like they had the internet and news traveled fast in those days.

Different cultures and languages would have made passing information very difficult.

These stories are not a (((cohencidence)))

Armenians have big hooked noses and are relatively swarthy so it's easier for kikes to camouflage themselves there. The only reliable measure to tell apart a kike from an Armenian is that the later don't have that soulless misanthropic stare and are frequently engaged in manual labour.

This!

Why do so many women who study law end up in sex work?

Blood libel is never old. Every case must be paid close attention to. For Blood Libel is why the Jews have made an enemy of the world over the ages, one victim at a time. They are why stories of Vampires and Rakshasa exist.

It's important to remember that the Semites didn't invent such dark rituals by themselves; they are merely not bound by the nobility which prevents others from mimicking the predatory habits of elemental manifestations.

(((Blake Leibel))) the Blood Libel

Has the ADL rushed to his defense yet?

I think it's possible that women who are in sex work use academic opportunities to study enough law to make sure they don't get caught.

Nah, women in Slavland are much likely to study hard sciences or prestigious stuff like law.
There is a lot of "recruiting" going on in these countries and the lucky girls (not so lucky in her case but whatever) go the West, get careers as models, fitness coaches etc built for them by their handlers but their main work is high-class prostitution.
The unlucky ones get beaten, addicted to drugs and end up somewhere in the I s l a m i c world or in Africa as toys for the local bigshots.

That's up to you user.

Doesn't look really white.
Probably also a Jew.

Tell Robert Durst that. Kikes are crazy. She's a jew.

Yes it is
You are supposed to slit the throat of your firstborn jewlet as tribute to Yahveh remember ?

filthy

Oh, shit. What are you sliding? I wonder.

That's a grandmother if you ask me.