C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures
imgur.com/a/OI8vG

These are updated charts containing more detailed information for most of the figures listed. Also included is a brand new chart for Don Black, the owner/founder of Stormfront.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_nz/article/d7evqv/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-alex-jones-doesnt-like
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1990/eirv17n26-19900622/eirv17n26-19900622_063-david_duke_state_department_soci.pdf
stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
angrywhitemen.org/2016/12/03/mike-cernovich-suggests-richard-spencer-might-be-a-federal-agent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76
mega.nz/#!ZFEEVRaQ!WJ_YRYADW1-KuoStbYMe7EmkwtSnCPk_gTzkgShFZyA
youtube.com/watch?v=CqaJFn4Xgbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

Post the image in the thread instead of link you fucking faggot.

There are eight separate images, Mongoloid.

That's not an excuse.

Did you just get here from Cuckchan? You can post more than image at time instead of relying on (((Conde Nast)))

Some cuckchanner just made a thread crying about yet another mass banning there. Apparently that's where all the retarded threads are coming from.

so these cheap flowcharts are proof of what exactly? there are no links to any sources or expanded leads to trace. this is just a list of people with -probable cia agent beside their name. unless there is more conclusive evidence posted this thread is a DnC thread.

while at least a few of these people are likely to be government agents, simply listing them doesn't add to the conversation

see there starts your 1st problem since alex jones real name is bill hicks, i could post a dozen sources for it and how he works for stratfor. Even mainstream agrees.
vice.com/en_nz/article/d7evqv/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-alex-jones-doesnt-like

you only have shit in those pictures, its not worth the time to read further.

you can google a person to find out if they have CIA connects. which person do you doubt does so we can find out?

is this your first time here? All you have here is a flowchart of names. Unless you have a serious case to lay out before us what is the point of this thread? do you want us to do your research for you?

bring something better to the table or fuck off.

Here's some extra information on William Regnery II, since 90% of the WN leaders work directly or indirectly for him.

why cant you name one person you dont believe has CIA connects so we can actually find out?

Holy shit it made up who could of guess.

Just kill yourself you retarded fucking mongoloid.

Sums outside -05 seem insignificantly tiny, is there anything interesting that was started around 2005 that operated out of sight of those Buzzfeed reporters/retards that they couldnt see.

the point i'm making is that you create a thread with a series of accusations but very little in the way of substantive claims. If you have *definitive* proof that someone is CIA then it falls to YOU to provide this evidence.

the burden of proof lies with the accuser.

so name one person you dont believe is CIA and lets look into it? why not?

That's beside the point. The point is that William Regnery II is the single largest donor to WN organizations of the past 20 years. No other donor even approaches his level of contributions.

1.) The person you're replying to is not the OP.

2.) There is no such thing as "definitive" proof that someone is a covert C.I.A. officer/agent. That's why it's called "covert." There may be documentation somewhere at the C.I.A. headquarters, but it would be highly classified information and will never be seen by the public. And if a Federal employee has access to such classified information and publicizes/releases it, they would be guilty of a Federal felony.

OP is a fag and got called out by a

dbl

spacing

newfag
fuck off OP

your reading comprehension isn't at a white level.

the burden of proof is on you. You don't start your supposition assuming you are correct. if you wish to prove or convince us that the people you have accused of being CIA agents are in fact agents, it is incumbent on you to provide that information. therefor I will return the question, which person do you believe has the most evidence backing your accusation and we can start from THERE.

saging because this looks more and more like a shill thread.

OP showed connections between people and groups who have affiliations with the Intelligence Communist. OP provided evidence for his claim that these people are spooks. If you're saying OP's flow charts are incorrect then which connection is wrong?

*community

When a bunch of people call you a faggot, you're probably a faggot.

Christ almighty are you retarded?

I (and any true /polack worth his salt) do not take the words of a random OP as proof. I will not take the presupposition as true without sufficient definition.

The connections shown are about as low resolution as it gets. If I am to believe that these connections amount to an indictment I need more information. Not on any specific doubt but on the entire thing. Define each connection in transnational terms and show what was received in exchange for what.

all you have right now is a undefined money-trail flowchart. with no supporting evidence that the undefined money-trails have resulted in clear indications of the accused being compromised. Now I am not saying such evidence does not exist, but again, the burden of proof lies with the accuser. If you wish to make a case against each of the people listed do so in greater detail or you may as well not do it at all.

David Duke worked for the State Department under Kissinger. Associates with known government agents.

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1990/eirv17n26-19900622/eirv17n26-19900622_063-david_duke_state_department_soci.pdf

Richard Spencer's history is highly suspicious:

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

t. CIA

This needs to stick around. Any info on these shill e-celebs: (((Lauren Southern))), Britanny Pettibone, (((Tara McCarthy))) and Marcus Follin (the ex-gay bodybuilder "The Golden One")?

At this point you have to be a shill.

Read the post, I doubt all the accusations if the only evidence is what is presented in the OP.

We know. It doesn't help when you respond by doing the same stupid shit they do.

Back to the OP, Mike Cernovich thinks Richard Spencer is a federal agent:

angrywhitemen.org/2016/12/03/mike-cernovich-suggests-richard-spencer-might-be-a-federal-agent/

Yes. Well, technically he worked for USAID, which is worse, because USAID = CIA. Full stop. And his father worked for USAID too. David Duke is a 2nd generation CIA spook, just like Alex Jones and Jeff Rense.

David Duke has been near a bunch of FBI set-ups over the years. Such an obvious fed.

Redpill me on Jeff Rense.

I forgot to add, David Duke also worked for Air America (CIA front) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (the main DoD INTEL hub).

David Duke is about as spooked up as a person can get.

He might be right but you're also talking about someone that is very much integrated into shilling networks.

Cernochimp thinks he's more clever than he is. If one of his latest videos he's waving his mixed race kid all over the screen, spends the whole time saying how it's ok to be critical of Trump and that the people that back Trump unconditionally are just losers. This goes on for a while until someone mentions Alex Jones and then he just talks a bunch of shit and ends the video.

These people are shills, he doesn't care about anything except being provocative, nothing is driving his actions except shilling. Causing drama.

The redpill is in the chart. Rense is 2nd generation CIA.

Jeff Rense was also heavily involved in pushing the CIA's UFO hoax throughout the 1990's. He had what was probably the biggest UFO website at the time, Sightings.com, which was the original name of Rense.com. "Sightings on the Radio" was also the name of his radio show at the time. Rense didn't switch his radio show and website over to political conspiracy stuff until the early 2000's.

I heard somewhere that Cernovich is "former" US military. Well, you know what that means. These spooks aren't just in the conspiracy/WN subculture. They're literally in every subculture you can think of.

Does this mean that if I shitpost on /fur/ enough, CIA-sempai will give me a cushy government job?

I don't have specific information on the YouTube clickbait e-beggers. But if I had to guess I would say they're all part of some larger intelligence operation. I know for a fact that Red Ice is connected to the US Dept. of Defense and Lana Lokteff is a Russian Jew who comes from a CIA family.

Nope, sorry. These are largely hereditary jobs. You only get to participate if your parents are spooks. The whole field is very incestuous.

Mike Cernovich's close connection to Alex Jones is enough to suspect him of being CIA as well. People don't get invited to co-host Alex Jones' radio show unless they're INTEL of some kind.

Covert intelligence officers/agents can only be identified by outsiders like us via circumstantial and indirect evidence. Hard documentation probably does exist, but it's highly classified information that will never be released to the public, or at least not in our lifetimes.

I worked in Intelligence. It is packed to the brim with Holla Forumsacks who grow up.

There are tons of white nationalists within those communities, but most keep extremely quiet. David Irving's books for example are widely read in that community.

And why always talk about the CIA? They are a fucking foreign intelligence agency with an emphasis on Human Intelligence. Shitloads of other agencies exist in the US, like 16 others.

Millions of people work in the defence industry, there is tons of money and tons of very high skilled work. I swear these are slide threads, because if you knew fucking anything about how domestic infilitration works, it isn't done by the CIA.

When the CIA link up with shady groups within the US, they do it to generate money. Why did small groups of CIA operators potentially smuggle drugs in the US in co-operation with the cartels? Because you can garner money for other operations overseas which might not have approval from the congress/senate. It also gives leverage over the governments in Latin America, who then require US military equipment to fight the cartels.

These anti-intelligence agency slide threads are unbelievably stupid to anyone who has even working knowledge of this stuff.

I worked in Intelligence. It is packed to the brim with Holla Forumsacks who grow up.

There are tons of white nationalists within those communities, but most keep extremely quiet. David Irving's books for example are widely read in that community.

And why always talk about the CIA? They are a fucking foreign intelligence agency with an emphasis on Human Intelligence. Shitloads of other agencies exist in the US, like 16 others.

Millions of people work in the defence industry, there is tons of money and tons of very high skilled work. I swear these are slide threads, because if you knew fucking anything about how domestic infilitration works, it isn't done by the CIA.

When the CIA link up with shady groups within the US, they do it to generate money. Why did small groups of CIA operators potentially smuggle drugs in the US in co-operation with the cartels? Because you can garner money for other operations overseas which might not have approval from the congress/senate. It also gives leverage over the governments in Latin America, who then require US military equipment to fight the cartels.

These anti-intelligence agency slide threads are unbelievably stupid to anyone who has even working knowledge of this stuff.

Yeah, Cernovich is Council for National Policy, like Alex Jones and Steve Bannon.

Gotta get high up into the Freemasons, which is going to mean sucking a lot of old man cock.

NSA is basically Holla Forums. CIA is different.

FBI is more common, but it has happened.

Quit being a faggot and post intel.

Reported.

Every good thread gets hit with a faggy "reported." Same shill that's been doing this for days.

Hello, spook boy.

Oh, so you're a British spook. Good to know.

Yes, it is. The entire corporate news and entertainment media and "alternative" media are CIA hive networks. Even though the CIA isn't supposed to be running domestic operations within the United States. So this is all quite illegal by US Federal law. That's the real scandal here.

I commend you for your attempt at damage control though.

For those of you who aren't aware, this is an authentic disinformation post from an actual British intelligence spook (an MI6 contractor, most likely).

Pretty sophisticated stuff, huh? Intelligence spooks carefully tailor their message to their target audience/demograhpic.

I don't give half a rats ass about any of these e celebs but I think your right. OP seems like a fagot.

Turn this into a red pilled thread?

You Russian KGBfags are idiots. The spook is right. Domestic influence operations are usually run under the FBI. The FBI also does counterintelligence and also infiltrates groups. Previously, this program was called COINTELPRO.

Also, just because CIA brings in more revenue for black operations than your shitty SVR and GRU put together, doesn't mean you have to player hate. Don't hate the playa, nigga, hate da game.

Now go fuck yourselves, KGBniggers. Holla Forums is the biggest intelligence honeypot in the fucking world, kys.

You should basically just believe anybody that they are willing to write a story about in mainstream news is a shill corrputed in some way

No, the FBI agent provocateur, counter-terrorism, and informant operations are low
level stuff compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about CIA and Pentagon intelligence controlling the entire white nationalist subculture as well as the entire mainstream and alternative media systems in the United States. You've obviously never heard of Operation Mockingbird and related programs.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

It's ironic that you wold mention Russian Govt. intelligence (SVR and GRU), because the CIA controlled American white nationalist leaders and alternative media figures use the exact same word for word verbatim talking points in their political rhetoric and propaganda that the SVR and GRU controlled Russian Govt. media outlets use.

How do you explain that?

Obviously the CIA and DoD are cooperating closely with their Russian counterparts, SVR and GRU, to run massive psychological operations on the American and Russian populations, respectively. Observe CIA agent Alex Jones interviewing SVR agent Alexander Dugin to see an example of what I'm referring to.

Fully agreed. Furthermore:

Mike Cernovich - U.S. Army Intelligence

David Duke - C.I.A.

Richard Spencer - C.I.A.

Milo Yiannopoulos - M.I.6.

Alex Jones - C.I.A.

Jack Posobiec - U.S. Naval Intelligence

kill all the suits, pundits and talking heads that hob nob with any and all politicians and now your getting somewhere

Bump.
There's enough shills in this thread to take this seriously.

What? The white nationalist movement isn't organic? Next you'll be telling me the whole Nazi thing isn't grassroots either. Say it isn't so, Holla Forums, say it isn't so.

Steve Pieczenik (a fine Irish name) says Dickie is a loser? Well that's good enough for me! Everyone Regnery (or any other prolific donor) has ever given money to is under the direct employ of the CIA? Settled science.

I'll just cope with the burden of this crippling paranoia about the government panopticon by quietly tending to my maymays on my containment board.

All these threads with their nonsense charts and unsubstantiated connections (which reek of Hebraic rumor mongering and character assassination) just make me think that Spencer is probably just a guy of average intellect, born into money who wants to be an edgy celebrity. I'll go right back to caring about Spencer as much as I do any other celebrity, which is not at all.

The ones posting Nazi memes are trying to discredit.

OP IS PROBABLY CIA
8POL IS LIKE HALF CIA
Have a nice day.

100% Bullshit.

The CIA was Jewish subversion from the very start.

Allen Fucking Dulles is credited with the primary 'debunking' of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1921.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

CTRL+F 'zion'

Interesting thing is: I was once talking to a bunch of guys, two whites one nigger, the nigger said that the russians control everything, the other guy said asdf and one guy asked me if i m from the LKA. I wonder why that is.

Its not that its not "organic", especially with all the blatant anti-white globalist shit lies they pushed. Now, all these e-celebs are infiltrated agents trying to steer away sentiment in (((their))) direction, leading dissatisfied people into false paths and distracting. Now guess why these specially suspicious agents became prominent "activists" and such…

LOOK FOR A VIDEO CALLED BLACK PROPAGANDA ON JEWTUBE

But what was his secret name?

I made two logos for you.

Bump

Pieczenik is a kike who even Jonestein admits is a liar, in private of course.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr
>archive.is/8be76

Sup shills.
Still pushing this angle, eh?

Yeah there is no way Duke wrote all his books by himself. His cucking over the past few years, similar to Kevin MacDonald, to the alt right has been devastating but once he was truly in the know. There is jew+cia collusion, but the CIA is not running the alt-right OP.

t. discord jew

Douglas Valentine - The Phoenix Program

mega.nz/#!ZFEEVRaQ!WJ_YRYADW1-KuoStbYMe7EmkwtSnCPk_gTzkgShFZyA

See this is the problem really with these long term controlled opposition like Jones and even Hannity. When you get them in a setting where it isn't all controlled they start letting things slip or being too honest.

I notice 'Liberty Hound' deleted the rare interview with Tucker Carlson where he calls people that know about 9/11 parasites and calls Alex Jones a scary wack job and that he's seen him flip out at people.

The thing with Tucker is funny, they push him as someone that 'can't be cucked' but he can't pretend he isn't owned by the Saudi and Murdoch.

It would be a joke anyway so (((they))) just print up an FBI badge for (((their))) CIA agent.

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

You forgot about him siding with (((Mike Enoch))) of (((TRS))) when people find out about his kike wife and that I beleive it was either his adoptive son or some kid that was tutored under duke converted to Judaism. Also there's the rumor of him being a womanizer and stealing donations though I haven't been able to find solid proof other than white nationalist that have said about duke from working with him and that they said he might have been the victim of MK-ultra.

Now connect them back to the Crown of England and the Tories or are you too much of a pussy.

A bunch of British Loyalist Tories LARPing as Nazi's on the internet.

Duke had the chutzpah to claim Ames Friedman had "blue eyes" and was "very White-looking".

Can confirm. Have seen almost the exact same script on plebbit on 2 different accounts.

Steve Pieczenik called for the assassination of Netanyahu on live TV.

Correct and profoundly important. Reminder: the British Royalty are crypto-Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqaJFn4Xgbs

Go visit any of these people online and say something that questions British history or the Anglosphere. Seriously… go do it. Do it as a personal test. Then watch how they sperg out harder than any JIDF who comes across holohoax exposure.

They are all British Loyalist Tories.

Oy vey, the colonists know! Quick, post some Hitler memes before they find out about Carrol Quigley!

You're obviously the same fag who spammed the Moore vs Strange thread

As if that makes the claim false.

Thread theme.

Sauce on Cerno, Milo, and Posobiec, please. And is there a rift between Army and Navy intelligence vs. CIA/MI6?