Wheres your god now, leftards?

Wheres your god now, leftards?

archive.is/0reqi

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/gayle-king-oprah-intrigued-by-idea-running-president-1073239
timesofisrael.com/assad-despite-gulf-backing-rebels-israel-still-syrias-only-enemy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heard that shit before

oh no no no

what are her qualifications?

MICHELE OBAMA 2020

Winfrey/Weinstein 2024

Of course not Zuckerkike will be the dem nom in 2020.

she has just as many qualifications as kronald krump did

zucc creeps people out, seems phony. besides, if a white man wins the nom after hildawg, the dems will implode.

He can't even talk without you wanting to punch him in the face. He's going to bomb. It will be like the most inhuman qualities of Hillary x 1,000.

she has even less because she's a nigger and a female, but intentionally misspelling trump's name makes you a gigantic faggot whose opinion is worthless trump is a kike-puppet

We are never going to get an oven stuffer leader. Trump is better than it could be.

He is extremely average in terms of being a neocon. Like Reagan and Bush but with a tv show.

Sadly that is an improvement over the average candidate these days.

apparently it's worth you getting butthurt over it

I'm willing to bet that we'll have one very soon. Not because I want one (which I kind of do even though the loss of liberty will be extremely painful), but because multiculturalism has an exponentially chaotic effect of the state of nation, starting in the US with the 1965 immigration act. It's like entropy on crack, all the minorities get bolder and the majority eventually slips into a kind of anger that ends with genocide. This has actually happened a lot, best example is the third-century crisis in ancient rome which ended with diocletian's reforms. Weimar Germany, pre-fascist italy, japan after the failed mongolian invasion, england after the norman invasion, the ottoman's armenian genocide, spanish reconquista, the creation of the Iroquois confederation, american civil war (irish immigrants are an underplayed factor in union victory), france after the viking invasions, russia's rebelling against the golden khanate, holland after jewish immigration, sparta at all points of it's history, india after the alexander the great under the mauryan empire, and rome after epirus invaded (really rome at all points in it's history), france after algerian immigration in the '60s, etc. etc.

the average candidate is a neocon you retard

For you.

Not at all, we might as well have just picked some random fucker on the street. Trump is an extremely average person branded as either excessively bad or excessively good, same with most candidates after Eisenhower.

butthurt was your intention

Why is it that leftists completely forgot Obama and Hillary's failings? Because, you know, those might be a contributing factor in why tons of normo homos voted Drumpf. Instead of realizing that their politics are so shit that normalfags would rather vote a white Twitter shitposter with funny hair, they double down and blame everything on him instead. Reminder that he was never considered a racist before he ran against them and won, and even used to be a fucking Democrat for gods sake.

It will be painful for everybody who won't be shot in the head.

It's fucking Trump you faggot. He's your president for better or worse (most likely for worse).

The average 56% would have already crashed your shit tier nation into the dirt. I can't wait honestly.

if those soros fusion centers in india could vote, pedo Joe Biden would win in a heartbeat

She wont run because of all the shady dealings shes had over the years. Doesnt mean shes not going to be a loud mouth for the next 3 years

The majority of any population is dogshit, that's why democracy is fucking stupid.
That's why we've been running the world for the best 70 or so years right? Because we're so shit-tier? lol I can't wait till we kill everyone who isn't us, and by us I mean anglo-american.

and you gladly donated your butt for the cause. thank you.

Drumpfposting aside my point still stands, I am amazed at how leftists are able to so quickly act like they have forgotten Obombo and Hilldawg's shitshows while immediately condemning a guy who hasn't even done anything really significant against the left in general other than rescinding most of Obama's shitty executive orders. This tells me more about the democrats and their voters than Trump. They are so scared they are going to lose control that even someone who barely departs the typical Republican mold is like a holocaust to them.

You'd have to pork the fork down for longer than it takes to shuffle to your motorized scooter for that to happen. I'm going to throw a party when the inevitable happens.

in your tiny head's imagination, yes, in reality, no

opinion immediately discarded

You wouldn't last a second in a Marine bootcamp.

if you want to stop being hurt, don't make it so easy

I'm not mad, just cringing.

epic

based

what's epic?

You are a nation of obese, cud chewing, mixed blood mongrels. I'm sorry those simple truths are too much to bear for you. The rest of the world wants you fat retards dead. No one is going to help you when your inevitable collapse finally happens. I'm going to shoot on sight any of you who come to my country.

I doubt your country doesn't have one of our millitary bases in it lol, stay mad faggot.

you said you were cringing so i was just trying to get down and dirty with the kid's speak too. did i use it incorrectly?

you sound like more of a faggot with each post

am i turning you on?

So in other words Trump already beat her?

trips confirm

If I got raped by a peaceful muslim while I'm walking to a vegan restaurant, y'all sexist are responsible.

Go to hell even tho, god don't exist

his first term doesn't seem very encouraging

Top Lel.

post an open mouth pic

post your pussy

u first

You really need to exterminate leftists, they are an existential danger for humanity.

Why is the silverback scared? Not like the rat was going to rape her, he's not that desperate.

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

Thank fucking jesus

Operah was on television last night retart

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/gayle-king-oprah-intrigued-by-idea-running-president-1073239

Let her come and get the DNC destroyed more then Obunga and Shillary managed to do.

You do realize that a DNC run will cost over $1.5 billion, right? That’s how much Hillary spent and it wasn’t enough. So they need to spend at least that much (likely more) in 2020.

Here’s the problem: the DNC is dead broke. So they are looking for a wealthy person (like Oprah) to run with his/her own money. I’m fairly sure Oprah is smart enough to see this, or least her accountants are. No way that she wastes her money on such a wasteful endeavor.

What will actually happen is that the Dems will throw out a sacrificial lamb and plan/raise funds for 2024. Trump will be a two-term President. There is no way around it.

And do what exactly? More anti-white bullshit after eight years of constant and endless attacks on the white majority from every side? How exactly do they expect to win when the next Republican candidate will likely be even more extreme than Trump (not that Trump is that extreme to begin with)?

If DACA gets signed or Assad loses Syria then he'll be as fucked as any other candidate.

I'm actually disappointed. I wanted to see liberals scrambling to defend an utter joke of a president just because she happens to be black and female.

Don't worry, they'll find another clown to parade around, not like they are in short supply.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Holla Forums - Drumpf, Kike Cucklasa and Maisie

It's over you dumb fags

All is lost

who?

He means Scrëmhild Scrõmpf

who is that?

Either way, next president will be democrat for sure. Trump didn't make a good impression and his popularity polls aren't doing good.

the Fuhrer of the United Reichs of Amerika

never heard of him or that country

no one cares what you think, Europoor shitskin

more like pic related

US voters wont' give a fuck your pet sandnigger is dead, stormfag

You mean after Trump's second term.

Getting tax cuts through ensured his re-eleciton because it means the economy is going to keep improving. He also had the same (rigged polls) before the election and won.

why not both

We cared when Saddam died and we cared when Qaddafi died, we'll care when Assad dies. You know why? Because shit will get worse without a Ba'athist dictator, it happens every goddamn time and it makes the president who did it look like a jewish puppet and incompetent as well. Trump will seriously hurt any chances of reelection if he's responsible for fucking up Syria.
Am i supposed to be insulted by this? kek

Because one of those is imagined and the other is real.

You're seriously retarded. I mean like air temperature I.Q. Assad gassed a bunch of babies. The only people that care if he lives or die is the hand full of autists, who almost all live overseas, in 8pol who only support him because they think he's a counter to da jooooos in Israel. No one else gives a fuck. Also your understanding of US elections is pathetic. Bush won re-election off of the invasion of Iraq. Voters only turned on him when the war started going south and became protracted. Trump isn't going to do a protracted war in Syria, and if you think so you, you are dumb as dog shit (you are).

The Don stands with America's greatest ally Israel, he'll destroy Assad & Iran & save the middle east, and that will give him perpetual presidency.

The fact that you believe that (or think that makes the alternative of ISIS justifiable) already means your judgement is extremely questionable.
Israel has openly stated their animosity towards all the Ba'athist dictators and this has been the case going as far back as the Anglo-Iraq War during WWII, Hitler openly endorsed the original Ba'athists who wanted to decolonize and nationalize the oil.
That's literally what the fuck I was talking about. Him taking out Saddam (he's from an oil-tycoon family with connections to the Saudis, this goes back to Bush Sr. and the Persian Gulf War but what the fuck would you know) led to ISIS taking over.
Well so far he's fired at Assad already, deployed carriers off the coast and fired at ISIS in Raqqa and sent officers to help the kurds, so he's already done much to contradict your retarded understanding of neocon foreign policy. Why the fuck do you think him and all the other neocons are hyped up about the Iranian protests. Iran is Assad's ally and the protestors have called for Iran's withdrawal.

timesofisrael.com/assad-despite-gulf-backing-rebels-israel-still-syrias-only-enemy/

If Trump takes down Assad's regime he will be seen by Americans of every political leaning as Bush 2.0 and will have done what Hillary Clinton and Obama did in Libya. The fact that you think this is the opinion of 8pol shows how little you know of American politics.

wrong

very convincing counterargument

What is this picture saying?
That Trump faces reality?

Disappointing, I was looking forward to more black culture.

niggers.