James Gunn blames Russian Bots for Oprah/Weinstein #SheKnew Trend

>First of all, realize that this line of illogic is directly the propaganda push of the morning by the Russian bots. If you want to know what the fake Twitter Russian bots are up to, you can track some of them here: dashboard.securingdemocracy.org

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These people are mental not only did she knew but she is accused of pimping actresses
pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

I always thought James Gunn was a korean for some reason. Im very dissapointed

"Muh Russians" is officially the left's "jews".

I don't think these people understand that Slavs are like Africans and aren't smart enough to pull off shit like this.

this

I don't even know where to begin.

It's like the goddamn 50s all over again. Except this time instead of God-fearing, masculine Americans denouncing Russian Communism, it's atheist, leftist cuckolds denouncing Russian Fascism.

Do they want to start shit with russia this badly? Is russia the new Nazi Germany?

When the soviet union was run by jews, the left loved them now that they are not and that miserable regime ended the leftists hate them

Based Russian bots spreading the truth about Oprah.

It might as well, since leftism never really took off until Russian Jews popularized it with the rise of Bolshevism.

Holla Forums is never right tho

It is, especially because the current Russia is pretty much a superpower again. One of the biggest ironies the past few years is that the left accuses gronald gromp to be wanting to start WW3 by antagonizing Russians but at the same time also screeching that he only won because the Russians helped him.

And all indications were that the left was picking a fight with Russia over muh gays. All the Ukraine shit is their doing. They've done everything to interfere in what could be a beautiful alliance between America and Russia.

Holla Forums and those kind of people are one of the jew's tools.
they are generally weak, pathetic and forgettable, the slimebag in a story who backstabs his village and sells them out to the enemy.
They need to be the victims, or they have no self purpose in life.
They are the mentally ill, because it gives them attention.

For a decade or two, they have been made the heros of tv, the weak and disgusting being highlighted, to accelerate this fad.

(((They))) want to destroy Russia and the US.
Calling trump a Russia supporter will make him act out to prove he isn't.
They work both sides.

They were right about Trump.

lol about what exactly?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Tell me about the Russian bots! Why are they able to do so much?

more proof that russians are subhuman

u srs? Did you miss the part where he ended up being yet another kike tool whose only interest was furthering corporate/big brother interests? Or how he turned on Holla Forumstards at every step?

idk about you but that video hacked into my sides and made them hurt from laughing too much.

The wall is being built and your bulls are going back.

I'd enjoy a flight like that from time to time, but I'd probably start looking like the fat dude if I kept flying russian.

that's not what leftypol complained about that, they bitched about him being racist and authoritarian whereas he was really another reaganite degenerate neocon

no point in a fucking wall if DACA happens, I just watched him say "I LOVE ISRAEL, I LOVE IT, my daughter Ivanka is having A BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABY".

Leftists are nuts. Anytime I tweet anything pro-Trump or anti-Hillary I get called a Russian bot by some 300 lb landwhale with purple hair and horn rimmed glasses.

There is nothing wrong with zionism.

if you're jewish

I need to go there.

First of all DACA isn't confirmed, Trump seems to just be shitposting. Second of all, I'm pretty sure DACA just temporarily allows them to stay for another 4 years or something, in which they can be deported next term. Once we have the wall why would second term President Trump keep the illegals?

Third of all, the only way to can have any power in any first world country is to praise the merchants so he has no choice but to pay lip service to them.

:^)

only way to have***

Too bad they are the guys who write history, and this is going down as Trump being accused of treason through all his mandate. How's it gonna sound, uh?
Of course it's all bullshit and they are laughable idiots. They are. But a filthy idiot can still kill you and smear your enemy, if you don't stop him. Trump gets fucked because whenever they cry traitor at him, he quips and leaves without doing a thing. That shows weakness, elusiveness. Whenever Obama was accused of something very similar, having run for president on a fake birth certificate, by comparison the reason was the power of a thousand A-bombs. That was INTIMIDATING to the good goys at home, who respect shows of strength. Not so much here.

Holy fuck this is why Holla Forums lost a third of it's userbase in the last month. Fuck you, trump and the jews. You guys are pussies, you have no business having a swastika on your background.

t. russian bot

Actually 1/3rd the people temporarily left to post on another board about some larper or something.
Come back when the illegal aliens are actually allowed to stay, written in law.

I'm the 1/3rd you faggot. We left because you started stickying muh god emperor shit as if it was r/the_donald and the mods started gettign more banhappy than usual over anyone accusing Trump for being the kike-puppet he is. We're not coming back.

1/3 here as well. I left a long time ago and I'm not going back.

Good to see you, brother.

I'm talking about the 1/3rd that left in this last month. There were definite changes in moderation and a huge portion of the userbase either got banned or left. This started with the Iran bullshit when posters accused Trump of being a neocon.

98% people left on Holla Forums after 2016 were stupid fucking idiots and it's not a shocker that they're slow in the head.

This changes happened as soon as the election was over and the only reason most didn't notice is because they were too busy sucking Trump's cock and thinking everything was 44 dimension butt play. Only the ones questioning his retarded actions were getting banned & censored.

*These
also check em

I'm talking about this month retard. A third of the userbase left this month.

Idk what your reasons were, but the moderation a month ago wasn't actually this bad. You can act like it was always this way but they've allowed critical discussions before the Iran thing.

and I'm telling you they're fucking idiots for not leaving sooner because they were too busy sucking Trump's cock to notice mods have been censoring and banning since the end of the election for criticizing Trump. That dim bulb went off in their heads when Trump began being an uber kike and they complained about it only to realize they're not allowed to do that.

That's false. You can go to /polmeta/ and /sudo/ and see people complaining since late 2016 about getting censored & banned for criticizing Trump.

You've got to admit a lot of it was for stupid shit and the moderation never had stickies up like the one that's presently up. The moderation played their hand in a way that was far more severe than it's ever been and you're talking about a much smaller number than the ones I left with.

maybe you all are russian bots too

No.

ITT cuckchan newfags derailing about how Holla Forums was "really good until 2018"

We dont need you stupid Holla Forumsfugees, go back.

Underrated post