At The U.N., Netanyahu Emerges As Trump’s Biggest Fan

At The U.N., Netanyahu Emerges As Trump’s Biggest Fan
forward.com/news/national/383222/at-the-un-netanyahu-emerges-as-trumps-biggest-fan/

Nathan Guttman | September 19, 2017

A day of lengthy speeches addressing a global audience concluded with few signs of international cooperation, with one glaring exception—the increasingly profound friendship and mutual admiration between the leaders of the United States and Israel.

The Donald Trump-Benjamin Netanyahu love story played out in statements made and in issues ignored during the speeches both leaders delivered Tuesday at the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

For Trump, it was all about what he mentioned and what he chose to avoid.

Providing real-life proof to Netanyahu’s claim that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is no longer the issue defining the Middle East, Trump managed to go through a 45-minute speech covering a gamut of global hotspots without mentioning the Palestinian issue in a word—not even the obligatory nod to the need for peace and self-determination.

An Israeli official accompanying Netanyahu to New York said this was no accidental omission. Trump, the official argued, accepts the Israeli view that there is no real prospect for a comprehensive Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, and so there’s no real need to address Palestinian strife.

The issues that Trump did chose to focus on were perhaps even more pleasing to the Israelis.

“The Iran Deal was one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into. Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States, and I don’t think you’ve heard the last of it—believe me,” Trump said in his speech, echoing a long-standing position articulated by Netanyahu during the 2015 debate over the nuclear accord.

Trump did not deliver the promise Netanyahu would like to see, to “fix or nix” the nuclear deal, but he came as close to it as possible, warning that the U.S. will not abide by a deal that gives Iran cover for developing a nuclear program.

Netanyahu, who sat in the audience listening to Trump, showed his gratitude several hours later, when his turn came to take the stage.

“Ladies and gentlemen, here at the U.N., we must also speak the truth about Iran, as President Trump did so powerfully this morning,” Netanyahu said, adding that in all his years following United Nations speeches, “none were bolder, none more courageous and forthright than the one delivered by President Trump today.”

Netanyahu reminisced on Trump’s visit to the Western Wall in Jerusalem, stating that “when the President touched those ancient stones, he touched our hearts forever.” And after gushing over Trump and U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s support for Israel in the international body, Netanyahu also added that people in Israel “appreciate President Trump’s leadership, his commitment to stand by Israel’s side, his commitment to advance a peaceful future for all.”

Netanyahu, who unlike Trump could not ignore the Palestinian issue altogether, touched it with one quick mention, stating that “Israel is committed to achieving peace with all our Arab neighbors, including the Palestinians.”

The Trump-Netanyahu love fest will come to its first test in mid-October, when the President delivers to Congress his formal notification regarding Iran’s compliance with the nuclear deal. Netanyahu would like to see Trump rescind or amend the agreement, but most of Trump’s top military and diplomatic advisers are advocating against the move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've been saying this for months only to get accused of being a shill. if you give a look at the recent geopolitical analyses and polls, israel is one of the very few countries that are happy about the trump's presidency and the only one together with russia that prefers trump over obama. do the math, /r/the_donald

You were doing well until you started with the muh Russia shit, shill. Maybe cut that part out and try again later, Moses.

do you really think that russia doesn't prefer trump over obama (or hillary, for that matter)? if so, you're a fucking retard. i wasn't implying that the muh russia hackers narrative of the democrats\establishment media\neocons is true and it's not done to push their hidden agenda, but it should be clear to anyone paying attention that russia would have preferred any candidate over hillary clinton

This is what outs you as a shill, not criticism of King Cuck.

Even Bernie recently said (though he did dance around it ) that we should stop military aid to Israel. Breitbart was very critical of that. They really are everywhere. As is pointed out in a book I started reading, they are both the communists and the anti communists. They will come in to 'save the day.''

that guy is the epitome of the big brain nigga. He plays the center ground on politics and is advocating that Trump move leftward.

They're slight exaggerations of what he's said, but basically the spirit of them.

Well, going from "I only support intervention in NK" to "we should be involved in every war", and "if Trumps rescinds DACA via EO it can be re-instated by the next president, so it's better to run it trough Congress" to "Trump needs to give all issues to Congress" and making up stuff about his opinion on jews feels more like bad faith representations. Not that Styxx is perfect and le based I disagree with his opinion on trannies, civic nationalism, gay marriage, and many other subjects.

TFW brain comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4

AFD REDPILL GETTING SHUT DOWN BY (((JEWTUBE)))

"AFD for Germany, that shits for me, the muslims must leave, 1488"

TIME TRAVELERS, THIS SONG WAS MADE OVER A YEAR AGO, NOW THEY ARE AROUND 14% AND 88 SEATS

Hmm

What fucking part of “objective truth exists” was confusing?

The part where it seems you don't read my position before discarding it, even when pointed to it; filtered.

Checked for massive neural cortex.

Eh, while Trump wasn't ever what Holla Forumss after he was miles better than the wrinkled cunt. Plus as a wonderful side effect of his antics everything we've been trying to expose has been dragged into light.

Far as I care Trump was one of the better wins we've managed to score in awhile. He sure as fuck wasn't ever Holla Forums approved but short of Adolf climbing out of his grave I don't think anyone is.

The election is over bro.

I'm actually serious. Bitch all you want he was a better option. Then again most of the time you people just bitch unless your backs against the wall I've noticed.

the argument (they're credibly threatening our allies) he used wrt NK could be applied to virtually every foray the USA conducted since WW2

not if the dreamers have been deported. If Trump had simply revoke the EO and said "follow the law", that is what would have happened. Styx takes the position that Trump shouldn't legislate in generally (essentially leave things to the cucks in congress), despite the fact that every president since FDR has. Also despite the fact that Trump has a mandate on the immigration question.

I can't find the video right now (he might have removed it), but it was from a few years ago and said essentially that Judaism is much more conducive to individualism and spirituality and that he thought more of a Jew than a Christian who merely is handed his beliefs

again, they're exaggerations, but that's part and parcel of memes

ur a fagit

We are 2/3 into the first year of his presidency. White america didn't get shit but silly tweets. The jews got money, weapons, oil and war. Trump didn't say anything, ANYTHING about israel attacks or oil raids. Not only syria is still a front, but trump is probably going to open an other one in north korea. That's what the white man gets, an other chance to die so that the rothshild can spread their influence further into asia.
Keep worshipping that orange kike goyim, assad needs to go for greater israel to happen.

Styx has stated outright that he doesn't care about white genocide because he doesn't plan to have children and because he thinks a global nuclear war is inevitable. That is actually what he said, too lazy to dig up the video (it's in a video from earlier this year).

So basically he is a nihilist cuck, with an eternal LARPagan chip on his shoulder about muh Christian witch burnings, to boot.

(((Chosen)))

Nigger, every US politician is in bed with israel.

jerUSAlem

JEW. S. A

your point being? kushner boy, go back to the_donald

I see this exact phrase posted all the time whenever Trump does something that isn't gassing kikes.

Here's a sage for you schlomo.

Memes don't have to be factual. It's okay, I expressed my opinion; can't exactly decide whether the meme spreads or not.

He does point out that Israel takes a lot of American money, and is a backstabbing bad "ally." So I take earthly criticism of the jews as more important than some spiritual praise, since I don't believe in that stuff, though noted, I never saw that video or perhaps I wouldn't be "defending" him to the degree I am.

Can't wait for shills to screech this at us in every thread.

please, point me out a single thing that trump has done that is line with pol's agenda. full repeal of DACA? strong borders? not bombing assad? btw how's the weather in tel-aviv?

Bump

Muslim ban.
Gorsuch in Supreme Court.
Endless lefty/msm asspain.

He's right though. Any criticism is usually met with baseless accusations of shilling and/or being a kike.

But it's not a Muslim ban at all. It doesn't even ban Saudi Arabia.
And even iYeb! would have appointed someone like Gorsuch to replace Scalia. Basically he banned a few middle eastern countries from traveling here for a bit. Not even the most dangerous countries.

I'm glad the "innovation nation" likes Trump. Israel is taking over the difficult R&D jobs so the rest of us have more time for niggerball. Greatest ally indeed!

KIKES

Is this like the part where the DNC got the KKK to endorse him to try to poison the well? They should have just gotten Netanyahu to do it in the first place rather than trying to play to their base. This is obvious JTRIG shilling by the way, even outside the obvious formatting.

This is good for pushing BDS to the anti-drumpf hysteric left.
Always think how things can harm the kikes.

So what happens when Trump gives the order (or Israel) to take out Assad and create Greater Israel? What are you going to say then you pathetic faggot?

So what?