Steel Palm Tree outside the new German Intelligence HQ?

Am I just having a tinfoil moment or did I stumble on something?

I was looking at pictures of the new Head Quarters being build for the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Federal Intelligence Service) and they've erected a massive fucking steel Palm Tree outside of it.

Is this some suggestive hint to their true puppet masters in Middle East or is this just a (((coincidence)))?

Pic related.

Source: archive.is/rBjiE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Teitelbaum_(Ujhel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just think that's meant to boost signals or detection of interference /jamming

Why a palm tree of all things then?

blends in. bad designer tho

Clearly the Californians and Hawaiians secretly rule the world

Maybe for aesthetic reason? Like random palm trees in parking lots and embassies happens all the time. Germany is cucked but I doubt they would go far as to virtue signal and in such a dumb way oh well praise Allah.

That's one of the ugliest buildings I've ever seen. I doubt they'd do anything to it for "aesthetic reasons" short of painting the whole place in rainbow colors or some shit.

This is much more probable.

That does indeed seem to be what OP is trying to suggest

Suppose it makes a change from all these

I've seem steel palms near weather measurement places, but I think they were just aesthetics to hide the towers… Anyway, I can't call the symbolism here but maybe there is some equipment on there…

They obviously like A E S T H E T I C S ya dingus

I've seen more than a few cell towers that look like palm trees.

Can anyone get closer and check it out, in detail. Seems like a strange choice of camouflage for a cell tower as it stands out.

this building is the German intelligence HQ
this ugly square building
with this boring front
with that ugly colour
i don´t have a reaction pic to show my disapointment in the kike architecture
How did Nazi Germany's intelligence HQ look like?

Why is Holla Forums being flooded with these shitty tinfoil threads?

You find those all over some german cities. It's a recent meme, now take off that tinfoil

Probably a subtle reminder that they are ruled from Tel-aviv.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Teitelbaum_(Ujhel)
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Yes I am also sure it can't be anything else.

Nuke pls, just kill them

I've seen phone towers disguised the same way in Australia. It's for aesthetics. Reason for tower might be as said.

Normalfags don't notice them. I see cell towers disguised as spruce trees around here, and whenever I point them out to normies, they get get really suprised, as if it was the craziest thing and can't believe they didn't notice it.

Erwin Rommel

Palm trees aren't a thing in Germany.

Wrong again faggot.

Well sad to see that you missed out on Geography. But Germany is located in Northern Europe. Not in Africa.

Please just kill yourself. You’re far too stupid to be posting here.

Maybe it's meant to be hard to notice from above?

Says the guy who thinks Germany is in Africa.

Its nothing user.

In Germany.
All the other trees have no foliage.

Kill your self.

Germans are sensitive to feeling like they are in a police state. Stasi and all.

Then again, they should, because the Stasi has been patrolling for muh racism since 2015.

Guy who thinks Germany has palm trees and is in Africa calls others stupid. Wew.

no shit, retard

Spooky places always have weird antennas.

Sometimes the best way to hide something is to make it as obvious as possible. Didn't work this time

Time to blow your fucking brains out, kikes.

Hey, ya think maybe Spencer Goes Hawaiian stuff is staged?

I've seen these before, they've been photographed in SoCal.

why not a palm tree
palm trees are nice

No.

Absolutely disgusting.

Isn't Germany mostly palm trees? Or is that your neighbor Australia?

t. American

They're all over. Scary I was so desensitized to this. They say they're just cell towers and this is a cute thing they like to do with them

This tree has secret cameras that's the only reason

There is no "German intelligence agency". What you are looking at is just the German branch of the CIA/Mossad.

Makes you wonder what's hidden in there anyway.

its most likely a phone tower…

but it reminded me of this guys post

I told you we're going back to the 80s. There's nothing you can do about it. Just put on your safety belt and enjoy the ride. There will be STEEL PALM TREES everywhere when we are finished, Earthling.