A 2.7TB torrent containing a shitload of PS2 games

A 2.7TB torrent containing a shitload of PS2 games.

magnets.tk/t10972203-My-Sony-PlayStation-2-USA-Collection.html

Share and seed this, please. It's a refugee from Kickass, and it's amazing if you're wanting to emulate stuff on PCSX2.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yS4WeM6TtSSkE0dVNnaXozV2s/view
f.ppxclub.com/592682-1-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you were looking to drop that in the share thread, it's here . Just saying.

Bitgamer had similar collections for PSX and GC if I recall correctly. Are those still active?

Isn't PS2 emulation shit?

PCSX2 works great for many games for me

Also, might as well ask here, given the PS2 related download focus. Anyone by chance got a prepatched ISO of Ar Tonelico II Beta 5a retranslation they could toss up on mega or something? Apparently the basic Beta 5 has a bad bug (I assume most likely to do with the reimplemented content that didn't even make it into the final Japanese release), and they've since released a modified version of the patch to fix it. Unfortunately patcher programs don't get along too well with my toaster (at least beyond patching for really old systems like the NES, Genesis, and SNES), leaving me reliant on prepatched stuff (and for games that don't exactly have an officially finished patch yet, it can be a crap shoot to find them on the usual places to download games that sometimes have prepatched versions of games with finished patches).

I've had a solid run through a good few dozen games.

just use archive.org for them

Yup.

I loved playing Macross and SS on it.

It always depends on the game. Many games are perfectly playable, some are playable with minor issues, some are unplayable. Note that you have to adjust settings for optimal gameplay with each individual game, check the PCSX2 wiki on each game for recommended settings.

Sorry my hard drive isn't that big.

I think repackers & such are moving to extratorrent.cc
Add it on there.

Is this "every PS2 game" or "every NA PS2 game" or what?

well shit, I guess I'll give it a try

Just download the ones you want you double plus retard.

Two thirds of the PS2 library is just shovelware trash and licensed games anyway.

PS2 emulation is just as good as the original hardware at times.

Its misssing several lesser known games. And it's filled with shovelware and sports games.

Jesus christ, OP, I was actually gonna grab these games, but holy fuck, I don't have enough space for all this shit. 2000 fucking video games? Is that just… all of the PS2's library?

Gee, user, have you ever tried it?
I don't think I've really had any major issues with PS2 emulation, at least compared to Dolphin.

So much for that.

I already got all the Ps2 games I wanted last year.
Have fun with at least 1500 or more of those games being shovelware.

I should really load up my rom and emulation archive with select games.

Unless it has every rare JP hidden gem then i dont care.

Don't you wanna play Singstar: Latino, user?

I actually have no real interest in the Ps2, it opened the flood gate for casuals and destroyed a good chunk of video games. Ps1 is good, thats all I will ever need from early Sony. Sony NOW is just another kike faceless origination.

Yeah, nah, PCSX2 is a mess, and it's been barely worked on in a serious manner.

Compare it to Dolphin that can now boot every single Gamecube game.

Enjoy being a moron and missing a shit ton of great games. I am honestly surprised that someone so idiotic and close minded browses Holla Forums. The PS2 had an inmense amount of classics.

It had maybe 10, go kill yourself consolekid.

Exactly.

You're right, user, 2000 games in that torrent and none of them are any good.

This one too.

Whatever sport.

In all seriousness, how bored are the people who make these kinds images?

Are there any Nipponese games?

It takes 10 minutes, I just got sick of grinding in Dragon Quest V.

Only USA releases so its worthless, nothing you cant find at emuparadise.

Boot being the keyword
It cannot even run Metroid Prime Trilogy without fuckups and even games like Chibi Robo have audio issues up the ass.

The PS2 remake?

Fuck no.

I wonder how long those websites are going to last.

Lmao. Lemme guess, the godawful Super Famicom game or the butchered DS version?

You shit dude, kill yourself already.

So the answer is "extremely"?

The PS2 remake is superior on every regard.

What the fuck are you doing, retard?
Gee, look, I can post nothing, too.

This really doesn't need it's own thread
Did you post this link in the share thread?

Not entirely sure. Seems to be (U) region. But it has an insane number of games, many of which tend to be otherwise unavailable via torrent.>>10657638
You can download individual games if your client isn't shit, user.

So what are some "must play" games on the ps2?

What? Both ps2 and snes versions of DQV are translated to english already.

why would someone bother to save shit games?

I was angry as fuck with the way my pcsx2 ran Shadow of the Colossus, so I bought the actual cd at the flea market (had the ps2, but never the game).

It ran even worse on the original hardware.

romstation is great for most eur ps2/ngc games, if you can bare the download speed

I think I'd grab this it if we had a cheap high capacity media to back it up on instead of just mechanical hard drives which I don't like using for long term storage even unplugged because the bearings go bad sitting too long.

Right now best I can get is BDXL bluray discs which hold 100GB each. Fucking too expensive still.
I have everything up to PSX era cd media..dvd media I'll have to wait for better optical media..or something if that never happens.

What does it have that EP doesnt?

user speaks the truth, even though ps1 and 2 did have some games

I love collections like this. Does anyone still have a magnet link the PS1 torrent collection? Better yet, are there any other collections like this?

Nevermind, Think I found it.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yS4WeM6TtSSkE0dVNnaXozV2s/view

I'll throw is some Jap's PS2 collection that I found a while back when I was trying to search for Armored Core Formula Front International.

f.ppxclub.com/592682-1-1

polite sage for my retardation.

PS2 had 5580 games.
Roughly 3000 of them are ranging between good to goddamn fucking excellent.

The other 2580 are.. Well.. Little Britain Tier of shit.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no.
anyway:
what's the best dvd brand/burn speed combo for ps2?

It's all over the place, really.

Some games work damn near perfectly and then others barely function at all.

Of that 3000 i can guarantee that most of those are have superior versions on the other 3 superior consoles.

Prime Trilogy is a Wii game though the NGC versions of Prime 1&2 run just fine with very minor issues, but yeah boot is the keyword, realized that when I tried playing the old MoH games on it.

How clean is this because I developed a taste for PS2 games lately

Also for you faggots that doesn`t have 3 TB os space, you can pick and choose which file to download from your torrent programs

If it is from where I think it matches redump.org for most of it so it's clean.

Could it be? Is this in hardware mode?

Nope software mode, hardware mode won't ever be fixed, it was mostly meant as a comparison to.

Pre-1.4.0 is the first build with the unhittable planes fix, in case you're wondering.

It works great. I ran Yakuza 2 on a 2.9 ghz AMD CPU at full speed 95% of the time.

With its clumsy fighting system, input lag is the least of your worries. I almost dropped the whole series because of it but it's worth sticking it out until 2. All the lock-on issues are fixed there.

Just get a fucking PS2, i got a chip modded one for 40 bucks and put Free Mcboot on it. Now im getting super comfy playing Drakengard on my crt.

You telling me I can finally play Rogue Squadron 2? Yeah didn't think so nigger. Stop talking out of your ass.

Actually you can, watch the official trailer for Dolphin 5.0

REEEEE

Dolphin truly is a miracle of an emulator. Programmed by over 300 dedicated developers. Some of which are probably among the most talented programmers in the emulation community.

PCSX2 on the other hand is really fucking bad. Especially when you consider the fact the PS2 is much weaker than the GameCube. I hear the reason it's so shit is because the code itself is so horrible no outside devs want to touch it and the original devs made a lot of really bad decisions without any foresight.

If you want a PS2 emulator with some promise, try Play! Because PCSX2 is really bad. At this rate Xenia, the Xbox 360 emulator and Cemu, the WiiU emulator are going to leave beta before it.

Nice pasta.
Play! is a meme-tier emulator, more than 10 years of development, boots only a handful of games and shits itself when you do anything in most of those.

what torrent client should i use? i never really torrent things

rtorrent

thx bby

nvm, i can't use this, i have windows

Some work fine, others require specific settings or even patches to work "fine" and some others are only playable in software mode (original ps2 resolution) because they are full of texture glitches in hardware mode (example Ratchet and Clank Trilogy, Jak and Daxter Trilogy)

It's a mixed bag

I like Halite myself.

Depends. The Silent Hill games work fine here. so do Drakengard 1 and 2, Xenosage, SMT and so on.
Got a fucking toaster too.

Tixati, transmission or qBittorrent.

NO

I got a new one 3 years ago and the fucking thing died on me out of the fucking blue 2 months later like a terminally ill Labrador puppy, despise having treated the console like it were porcelain. It always been like this for Sony consoles.

Sony's hardware is made of plastic-like paper, fuck it.

can i select the files on any of those? and if i can, can i unselect them all? because i don't wanna unclick 200 things and reclick the ones i do

it must've already been on death's door. I've had my PS2 slim sandwiched between my Dreamcast & XBOX HEUG for the past three months and I've had no problems.

In tixati and qBitorrent you can, dunno about transmission but I guess it should be able to do the same.

In qbittirent you can select/unselect the main folder and then select/unselect invidual content. In short yes, I make a picture based guide if needed.

thanks for the help guise, no guide needed

no one knows? i just want to burn vidya without being forced to hunt for a working laser on the short term

bumping. why the heck is there a translation of Re:CoM? I'm assuming that it's a mistitled Final Mix.

Compared to where it should be, it's elephant dung.

This torrent is shit

In the case of Final Fantasy X, it was even superior in my opinion. X-2, not so much as I had to keep switching around settings so cutscenes didn't have strange artifacts.

Not that the PS1 emulator worked well for me on it too, seems the gaming gods don't want me playing MGS1 on PC.

Chain of Memories got a PS2 remake you dolt

Yeah, and it was released for the US as well, dolt.

pcgamingwiki says otherwise.

The PC port is worse than PS1 emulation now thanks to PGXP (locked at 1280x960 max, textures aren't any different, FMVs are a pain in the ass to get working, Psycho Mantis fight is butchered)

might not be a honeypot, for starters

Why would anyone downloa all this shit when they'll only really want to play at least a dozen of those titles.

because the internet is ending soon

If you're browsing this site, you're probably "extremely bored" in the first place.

Don't try to pretend imageboards are some kind of decent activity.

Hey m8, you're welcome to apply for any job, go to the gym, join the Peace Corps or study a new language at any time.

Did you know anons, in the share thread in the op, there is a link, a link to a Paste list with links to a few MEGA links.

Within these links you might find ALL ps2 gems.

all very good uses of your time
if youre a bitch

Me saying that browsing Holla Forums isn't the epitome of productivity doesn't mean you're a complete lazy sack of shit. It is possible to have breaks or be off for the day/week, and not have much to do during those points.

I'm just saying that if someone is shaking their head at how "bored" another person is here, especially for making an image of all things. Than I would assume that person hasn't been here for that long.

ok, i just checked the vault 1337. Turns out it is just 500Gbyte.

So, what's in the 2.7TB ??

Got MGS3's shaders and post-processing working properly yet?

For the most part.

Why the fuck would anyone waste their HDD on this?

I plan to softmod a PS2 so I can play some us and jap games, this is a blessing, thanks OP