Bloodstained: RotN delayed to 2018

Like an anime fan at the royal ball. Webm in a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/
archive.is/9bUUD
archive.is/NaNiS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting some deja vu for some reason

Kickstarter was a mistake.

This is a sure sign that the game will be trash. I can't name a single good game that changed hands mid-development like this.

Looks like shit

It's all over.

It's a shame to join the "Always be negative on Holla Forums" train, but that's how it is with kikestarter.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew all hope once there is lost

It's over.

I'M GOING TO SHIT

Circle of the Moon will still be better than it, just like it's better than all of the games he's ever made.

same, and the demo was decent too.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Freebleed

Fucking why? The alpha looked fine, why did they have to delay it and hand it over to another team?

stop this neo meme

that's not a meme

NOW THIS IS A MEME

THREAD THEME>

I never donated to the project, however, I did contribute to some of their social media advertising.
To be perfectly frank, I am a disappointed this happened. I hope it doesn't turn out like MN9 but it seems to be going that way.

Guess I gotta find that boss rush mode someone made on MUGEN.

Wasn't this being developed by the same SJW shits who made the abortion that was Mighty No. 9? Maybe IGA woke up and realized they're a bunch of cancerous hacks and decided to use a good team instead. This could be a good sign.

What a surprise, i'm completely shocked, no one could have possibly seen this coming.

This is a big bummer.

I didn't support this, and Kickstarter memes and shitposting aside, the alpha was exactly what the KS promised: A simple Metroidvania. And that's what we got. It fit the bill completely.

A delay is unfortunate but not killer, we are nowhere close to the release date so it's not like they are delaying it because they are close to the release date and the game is nowhere near done. Seems like the issue is regarding the developer change which is the actual killer here as Inti-Creates are good developers and seeing them go is a shame, specially because god knows which people we'll get now.

Gotta wait and see I guess. Stop being such reactionary fuckmunchs but asking that is impossible from Holla Forums.

Dina was just a community manager, nowhere involved with actual development. 99% of M9 delays were because of Inafune shit-tier lead biting more than he could chew making everyone suffer as a side-effect.

Yeah, it was Inti Crates, but they've done a lot of games.

The whole team was shit, as evidenced by how much MN9 blows.

By the way Dina actually did fuck up as much as she could, she shows up in the recent leaks of Zoe Quinn's sekrit circlejerk scam admitting to it.

COTM is fantastic

I just wish it had better RPG mechanics in hindsight; it's mostly a linear grindy slog presented in a nonlinear fashion. Randomized card locations or effects, for example.

Sauce plz, I need a good laugh.

it was in the CON leaks

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/

So which is it?

She did get involved with the development

Wasn't she ultimately what led to the protag of Bloodstained to being a gril? Not that I have an issue with it. She's breddy gud waifu material.

You're too late slow faggot.

I'm already miles ahead of you here

Git fast, slowy.

Does this mean Shenmue III will be the only good thing to come of Kikestarter?

Shantae looks like it's gonna be good and La-Mulana 2 is developing nicely.

"No ones trying to change or take your games away silly boys haha lol :^ ))))"

Anyone that needs concrete evidence that a single SJW can ruin a production, this is it right here.

I don't understand why shes a massive bitch, or why these people are completely horrible people. Inafune seemed to actually give her a chance.

Shontay games are all style over substance garbage with boring flat level designs.

Haven't looked into LM2 yet.

most of the time it's daddy issues

Divinity: Original Sin
Risk of Rain

Shenmue, Battle Chasers, Shovel Knight, Shantae, La-Mulana 2, Volgarr the Viking, Risk of Rain, Yooka and Laylee, Freedom Planet, Divinity: Original Sin, Spark, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Satellite Reign, Grim Dawn, Road Redemption, etc

Kickstarter has its share of promising games and scams, the problem is that bastards like Tim Schafer and SJWs abused crowd funding in its infancy and made it untrustworthy

it's a cult user

I'm hopeful about yooka laylee, but I am seriously worried they will go the same way as the others. Because thats a game I actually want. Still didnt back them regardless.
Shovel Knight did come out with the game and some of the extras so far. But so many of the stretch goals still have not been implemented and Yacht Club said they dont know how much more of it they can really do "for free". As if they didnt already get paid to do it.
I did back Bloodstained if only because I really wanted that physical vita copy. But now it looks like that will never happen.

FTL

Can't they make an expansion and charge everyone else besides the backers?

Just another lession for you anons. It'll either go quiet or they'll update that the program is axed later on.

Glad I didn't back it. At least there's still Yooka Laylee.

Is it that or being part of the no fun allowed club?

I honestly thought people were joking about it but it really does seem to be like one of those cults that exist in books.

See this instructional video for all the information you need on the subject.

yea they have made a lot of alright games iirc
that said they are all ex capcom people or people who have worked closely on capcom IPs so it is no surprise at all that Mn9 team and the guys on this are close

WHAT IS A KICKSTARTER?

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SHEKELS!

I honestly wonder how MN9 turned out the way it did when Inti Crates made Megaman games in the past. But making a 2.5D platformer in Unreal Engine 3 that needed to be on so much systems probably didnt help at all.

a team of japanese idiots with connections to 8-4 and other hipster SJWs living in japan that have no grasp on gamers or what gamers want outside of a neogaf thread about hillary clinton

its pretty clear that is the major reason, it was a game built around what out of touch idiots funneled to the dev to to create turning into an unfun piece of shit

You know what else they're working on. IIRC it's only art assets

I backed this…Kill me, fam

Wait, when does he say changing devs? The impression I got was they were hiring more staff.

Dodged a fucking bullet here. I almost, ALMOST backed it via the slacker backer page. Thank God I didn't.

>BROKEN Age
>Mighty NO
>Bloodstained: ROTN
I'm seeing a Kikestarter flop trend here…..

BUT ENOUGH TALK - HAVE AT JEW!

Hiring new/more staff to speed up the process, sure, that's cool.

But delaying the game at the same time? Something's fishy.

So, people are jumping to conclusions? Okay, I just wanted to make sure everyone was talking out their ass.

Indeed, since when adding more people to work means slower production?

But this is a game from Deep Silver in the end, so, maybe they want to get more involved. But this is the catch, he clearly states that Kikestarter is almost meaningless to the development of the game and only works as a marketing tool. People are paying for the market directed at them and also pre-ordering something that might not even exist.
I knew I should get away form this game when they showed those arts. I mean, Vanillaware could easily make something like that into a game or maybe, really stretching here, the group behind the newest Rayman games, but no one else in the market can nowadays.

archive.is/9bUUD

archive.is/NaNiS

Holla Forums was right

He said in the video he's going ADD members to the team, not change them.
Christ, did anyone even watch the video?

I never really cared for this because I prefer Classicvanias but I didn't want it to fail either.

I want to punch all the people that keep parroting this. A shitty game can get delayed for as long as you want but it will always be shitty.

I had that Nintendo Power volume.

Well, the video says new developers. Unless the translation is wrong, that is different from more staff. Also, are they getting extra money somewhere? If they are working off the same amount of money that was for the kickstarter, unless they have planned for problems to occur down the line, they're using all the money they have available and have set where and when it is allocated. A change in schedule can skew that can cause issues down the line.

If there is a some new problem that needs to be fixed, then they have to cut on features promised if they don't have the money or time to support it given the pool of money they have on hand. I don't expect Shafer levels of budget management, but you have to at least be worried at how much money they've used so far and how far along they are to the completion of the game. If they kept a certain pool of money to deal with problems like this, then it should be fine. If they didn't, like most other kickstarter projects that don't foresee such problems, they'll be cutting back on content very soon.

That is honestly disappointing.
It feels like I had hope for a hot minute.
That alpha made me think that for 5.5 million god damn dollars (Far more than their asking price of 500K) a small team could put together just a good old classic metroidvania kind of game.
If I didn't like the alpha I'd be laughing right now.
If I backed it I'd be made of anger.
But this is just depressing.

There has to be a joke here, right ?

The leaked logs confirm otherwise you faggot

Thats not how it works you little shit

I'm optimistic that the delay is to get things properly up and running, but my optimism has been failed before.

Thank goodness for never backing anything