Hollywood is openly promoting pedophilia now

What is this shit? This girl is pretty popular and just about every single song has to do with something pertaining to children/childhood: cry baby, pacify her (pacifier), play date, teddy bear, sippy cup, tag, you're it, training wheels, etc.

Just about every single video has to do with children or toddlers. She's wearing dolly dresses, playing in playpens, eating cereal from a highchair, crawling on top of building blocks, forced to drink alcohol from a sippy cup while the lyrics are talking about stains on sheets, sex and children. There's a scene of a white rabbit being cut with a knife to "show the death of Cry Baby’s innocence". There's a music video of her as a child getting a free ice cream from an ice cream man with a wolf's head. The ice cream is drugged, it knocks her out and he kidnaps her. The image for the song is the wolf man holding a little girl under his arm with the words:

There's other videos of her dressed up in a young child's dress with a man who is riding a bike, she takes off her dress to reveal childish underwear with a bra and clings to his legs. The lyrics calls virginity "training wheels" that she'll undress and she pull off the training wheels for him. There's another video of her bathing with the same guy. You can also hear baby mobiles and other toy noises incorporated in her songs. She talks about sex while dressed as a toddler.
She also sells perfume in the shape of a baby bottle with the description: "captures the spirit of the girl who is playfully innocent, but conceals an irreverent edge."

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. I've only found one article calling her out for promoting pedophilia, but all of the comments I've seen on her videos are positive and how "hot" she is. Her videos have several million views, one at over 140 million, with hundreds of thousands of likes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePFbW0l67DU
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM
quora.com/Why-do-they-use-pacifiers-at-raves
youtube.com/watch?v=oML2CQoetRA
tumblr.com/safe-mode?url=http://theeunuchmaker.tumblr.com/
whataboutbobbed.tumblr.com/post/19729701580/jack-hays-former-film-producer-and-director-who
imdb.com/name/nm0371616/
dp.la/item/24e1a5bb6c1e429b7053f1d4ec311860
youtube.com/watch?v=-XS-ZsblmIM
ndtv.com/world-news/naked-artists-performance-sparks-controversy-in-brazil-1757207?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
youtube.com/channel/UCda8P10o651LtQgD6W_Kvwg/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hounddog_(film)
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/08/go-ask-alice-a-critic-at-large-lane
dailymotion.com/video/x2z2us7
independent.co.uk/news/people/anjelica-huston-on-catching-roman-polanski-with-a-13-year-old-i-thought-nothing-of-it-9863814.html
nypost.com/2009/10/29/inside-story-of-the-night-that-polanski-raped-a-child/
latimes.com/local/la-me-polanski25-2009oct25-story.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=ePFbW0l67DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly. Let North Korea nuke America. It will make the Jewish reach weaker. America is the true Israel

I was at a Target today and saw an encap of condoms right across the isle from a mannequin of a small girl at the edge of the young girls clothing section. It had to be deliberate. It's more than just Hollywood promoting this stuff.

and?

Good. Age of consent should be 14.

Everyone is doing it, only whites get punished for it.

Pushing rfid and pedo. Are jews scared of something?

Which Target?! "Martial Aids" are on a different floor altogether at the one near me.

Pick one and stick with one.

My point is there are at least hundreds of thousands of people who don't see anything wrong with this.

To legalize pedophilia they first need to lower age of consent.

It will happen. It can't be stopped.

And my point is that no one cares. Over 50% of white people and over 90% of non-whites need to be killed, they are worthless. They are NPCs.

With SJWs all but running the Western Hemisphere, extremely unlikely. Normies think anyone half a month younger then 18 is pedophilia anyway.

It will be legal first for sensitive cultures. Religion of Cuck™. Respect them.

It's in the interests of Cultural Marxists to fuck up children from the youngest age. Gender change and sex with adults. That's how they will break the family.

The family institution is one of the last things that stays in their way.

Look at tumblr, the home of SJW beasts. There are so many women and camwhores dressing up as children, identifying themselves as "eternally 13 or younger" while they hug dolls. SJWs are the ones I see promoting pedophilia the most.

I like to believe that the normies draw the line at pedophilia.

The site also bans loli content on frequent occasion. Can't say they have their priorities or standards straight. Besides, wouldn't promoting pedophilia fly in the face of their "females are victims by default" narrative? I don't know, trying to pry away from this bullshit.

Assuming I found the right video, that looks more like frilly lingerie. Please don't tell me kids are wearing that crap nowadays.

Not to get too much in the weeds of degenerate typologies and various rope priorities, but diaper fetishism and pedophilia are different classes of deviants.

Every fucking time.

Yeah, diaper fetishism is disgusting.

My ex gf liked to larp as my loli gf. She hated shitskins even more than I did. After she left me she fucked a shitskin girl. Such cases.

You mean the same women who say conservative women deserve to be raped because they don't have the same ideals as them? The same women who say college campuses have a rape culture while licking Religion of Cuck™'s boot. They're degenerates. I've seen so many cases of SJWs who claim they're for women being powerful, but in the bedroom want to be abused and chained up.

If you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, the puffy underwear is childish. My sisters had the same thing when they were kids.

Its just the same old daddy-fetishism. It's not that uncommon in women, especially women with daddy issues. The rampant rise of single-mother households in the last 50 years would be a good explanation for why this is so popular and the normies don't really care. As far as why Hollywood is pushing it, they will push anything that is potentially or actually offensive or transgression. If the fetish exists, they will push it. I agree that it is disturbing, though, but this isn't a new development. They did it with Madonna back in the day as well (Santa Baby).

True purpose of demoralization in germany was to install communism. So people would want more control out of desperation. They did it with russia, its just russia doesn't remember anymore. Hitler just hijacked their demoralization into his own needs and accelerated into nationalism instead.

Which is why they invade countries with non-whites. If whites raise up, jews will have an army of non-whites.

Don't forget about controlling the opposition, pushing gay leaders into nationalist communities, pushing USSR sympathizers and neckbeards, and promoting (((diversity))) inside nationalists groups by creating separate sectarian movements like alt-kike, that ridicule actual nationalism. So when the shit hits the fan all the "protesting" crowd will be weak and emasculated to resist the enslavement.

As I thought, they're woefully inconsistent.

That explains Hounddog.
Brittney Spears too.

Isn't the opposite happening nowadays?

Wrong, that's infantalization. Like your reasoning ability.

Every man needs true love in his life.

Confirming what a Tor user looks like.

That's because they're incapable of thought.

You will be gassed. It can't be stopped.

Nope.

Might want to punch in "Hounddog Dakota Fanning" in your favorite search engine sometime.

No thanks FBI-kun.

no thanks

I seem to remember Miley Cyrus pushing this same type of shit a year or so ago.

Allow me, you cowards.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePFbW0l67DU

nope

Is it wrong? Destroying Los Angeles and San Fransicko would be good. Continent-wide EMP that causes causes 1992 LA riots X100 would be good as well.

How about you just tell me.

wtf did I just watch?

How does one webm 10 minutes? You pollacks are so squeamish.

Dude come on.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM

Forgot image

if anyone in my town comes out as a proud pedophile they're going to need new knees.

You say that like it's new, user. Why do you think it's usually Disney stars they push into this. Make your daughters fans of them while they're young, then use her new role model, right when she's hitting her sexual awakening, to train her that being a filthy whore is normal.

Actually, not everyone is doing it, just people in your degenerate circle.

Sick dubs of truth

That made me smile I must have a screw loose

Their bargain with their "god" has run out. The end of jews is nigh.

Oh shit, I just realized, that's the catch me outside girl.

Whelp, it's been a run lads. Western civilization is doomed, gonna just strap a little bit tighter to the nuke and ride it til we see the big white flash.

YEEE-FUCKIN'-HAWWWWW!

for

I mean

pretty generous numbers lad. I'd say ~80% and 99.99%

I'm not sure user but you really shouldn't have done it. I watched only small parts and felt like shit. Have some beauty to undo the damage.
At least in part

i don't get you idiots. if you can't immerse yourself in the shit w/o getting poisoned you weak as fuck i

It wont work out for marrying teenage girls though, just FYI if thats what you're thinking. They'll pull some fuckery about "your mental age" ie: "transage" being a thing, and they'll put in litmus tests for if the 30 year old "is really a 16 year old in his heart/soul/mind" and naturally any normal guy looking to marry a teenage girl and save her from the corruption and make a good honest wife out of her, will be denied on the spot. Only pedo rapists will be approved because they're fucked up enough to come dressed as 14 year old wiggers and "act" like a kid because thats how they'll view themselves.

Meanwhile they'll change the AoC laws to something like "18+ is one group, 12-17 is another,

People do realize mostly Jewish feminists pushed for 18 instead of some other age to eliminate competition?

Fuck off, just kill all kikes, shitskins and their leftist supporters worldwide

PS I think arguing the merit of AoC laws a bit of a waste of time since it invites slackjawed perverts to weigh in but what i stated is true. Some older women HATE younger girls & view them as competition - fierce competition.

It's already a thing, user. They're "pedosexuals". It's not a disease, just a preference like straight or gay is their line of reasoning.

It's good they're out in the open now. Makes tracking them down easier.

Looks like the apartment complex from "It's Pat".

Santa Baby was from 1953. It is the most cancerous of all Christmas songs, and I bet noseberg wrote it.
>"Santa Baby" is a 1953 Christmas song written by Joan Javits (the niece of Senator (((Jacob K. Javits)))) and Philip (((Springer))),
(source: kikepedia + coincidence detector)
Every. Fucking. Time.

Didn't know the song was that old originally. Not surprised by its authorship, tbh.

Lolicon still has girlish, traditionally feminine girls. SJW's think you should only suck the feminine penises of underage traps. I'm sure it makes sense by thier logic.

Beauty needs to be appreciated whenever possible and it always helps with all the kike-filth. But perhaps I just got b8ed by a nigger who posts jewtube links and writes like he is on twitter. Didn't even manage to finish your sentence there, faggot

ugh get that shit away from me

I need a source on this vid please

bleh her look and singing is utter trash. not even because "degenerate"– it's just really bad pop.

I appreciate the effort, but really a verbal summary of the contents of the video would be more than enough in this case.

I can't hate the cash me outside meme tho she's so confused trying to act hard it's funny

im not sure if you are an utterly retarded shill or b8ing me
does the nigger turn you on, shlomo?

I'd make an exception & bust inside Rihanna

sorry shill-kun no exceptions, all racetraitors will be gassed

My ancestors were slaveholders do the math

You're a Jew?

Jews were slave merchants, you illiterate. There's a story about woman in the family beating her slave to death against piece of oak furniture that became an heirloom for that reason. Guarantee that means the men in my family dipped into the slave quarters

There seems to be a lot of people on the board who think the majority of slave owners were Jewish as well. It's never really been the kind of thing I cared about enough to learn. Slavery is one of humanity's oldest institutions and if it was good enough for the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians, it's good enough for me.

Neat story about the heirloom though, kek.

this

Holy fuck. I just scrolled down. You posted the same video. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

That shit scars me even still. No idea why the museum decided it was a good idea for some normies to watch.

Normies will draw the line wherever they're told to, all that has to be done is to convince them that they can effectively virtue signal by promoting pedophilia and they'll gladly snap to to serve their jewish masters.

Realistically what will happen is that the laws won't change but they won't be applied against anyone except whites. Any evidence of brown people diddling kiddos will be memory holed by the jew media and it'll just be another way to put whites in prison.

Very similar to how sharia is largely nonenforced in Arab cities like Dubai but is selectively brought out to punish people when they see fit.

Vid keeps getting taken down & reposted by different users. Here's her 1st music vid

Ravers use pacifiers when they are strung out on drugs because they tend to grind their teeth. I think you are confusing druggie culture for pedo. Also it's hard to be pedo on an adult.

quora.com/Why-do-they-use-pacifiers-at-raves

as they fucking should

Not the parents.

I bit the bullet. Be grateful. Summation is that Dakota's character is lured to some shack by a young boy and sings the titular song to an older one while in her underwear. She's told to strip and sings again only to get raped mid-song and the younger boy flees.

Suzanitta's video keeps taken down because she violated a copyright law - she stole the song from a religious prayer song basically ( I'm from BG so I know)

This one is better.

Interesting, so it's even more in your face than I thought… Could you give me a rundown of the lyrics?

Also the "San Diego" shirt she wears might mean something, it's US child sex trafficking hub

Yeah, but both of us to post the same video related to degeneracy?

Do I seem possessed
yes I am from Lucifer
I can make the devil
I can make him even to buy candles

The bass is dope

I can make the devil dance*

It's just Marylin Manson type shit..

If this is so popular how come i've never heard of it before?

That's pretty twisted. Normalfags are alright with this?

What can I get into next that will piss the normies off? I think we've run out of stuff. Everything is acceptable now. Soon hurtcore will be traded casually everywhere.

Thinking about it more… I might just have to become a celibate monk to ride this tiger properly. That'll piss off the world.

Fresh OC with soundtrack

Is this some weird Bulgarian idiom?

Good way to think about it

What did Kek mean by this?

No, the song is weird

I was talking about Melanie Martinez, with her ugly black and white hair (what the fuck). I have a soft spot for Danielle Bregoli and the song is kind of cute and not bad for what it is. I don't listen to much rap/r&b anymore but I can't hate a fellow Dago chick

Her dads a jewish cop.

Be a straight white male.

if you are a pedo, then please, yes, do become a celibate monk.

Good song Little Red Corvette being metaphor for a vulva

Everything she says about the hoes is true

She's a beautiful girl & seems talented. Bet she's already in process of getting broken in which is sad, wish they'd leave a few alone & let em get paid

It was years and years ago. No telling how it is now.

True that. I'd say 95% of whites though and 99.95% of all non-whites.

What the hell did I just watch?

I don't think a monastery would take him if that were the case, user. They don't take gays, either. Their spiritual practice requires a certain degree of spiritual fitness to even qualify for, that kind of shit would need to be sorted out first. He might be able to manage being a hermit of some sort, but I wouldn't trust him in my community.

Infantilization is still weird.
People are smarter than to virtue signal with this stuff. Also…
Good riddance to bad rubbish. A correctly enacted filter can be a benefit to the population it is enforced against. It's a good filter that whites shouldn't be the only ones to benefit from.
That only accounts for one item…

Argh, why do I also have to have a similar story to share? Fucking women are crazy and can't be trusted.

Fresh OC

It's not, try getting off the internet for once, the media does not represent the real world.

this

i won't lie saved

It has been going on a long time since jews took over media. Now it is blatant.

FINALLY!! Someone cuts through the rampant "pedophilia will be legalized in x amount of years" doomsaying.

…And you're surprised, goy?

Oh god I fucking hate that one. Every Christmas a bunch of Christmas songs come on and that one particular fucking song ruins everything and makes me rage every Christmas. I wish my boomer parents would hurry up and die so I could trash the radio and just play Christmas songs from the internet only.

THAT'S the song everyone's bitching about? It's not that bad. Sometimes I think the far right attracts an autistic almost gay type that hates the fact women by nature are cutesy & "shallow". It's part of their fucking psychology, don't go overrboard

Entertainment attracts predators & prey both. Seen it. The prey are fucking lambs being led to slaughter

Kek I know about this firsthand from a certain Omran Alshamsi from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The fucker has made so many serious violations of Sharia law but never got in trouble yet except his brothers might exile him if he doesn't either stop soon or make up for it by going on jihad. He's supposed to be executed by the sword for all his black magick shit.

lol good for you guys but I'm not anything, I'm not even this body or personality, if it can be said I am anything at all, I am the void, and in knowing myself, I have attained freedom. I am whatever I want to be. I don't need no monastery, monasteries need me, and my sick af siddhis. Pedophilia just ain't that dark initiation it used to be when nobody cares no more. Now is the time to be… a normal white traditionalist man. That is the greater challenge now, the greater for me to prove my strength.

No its not.

psssh nothin personnel kid

R I D E T H E T I G E R
I
D
E

T
H
E

T
I
G
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=oML2CQoetRA

I must be really out of touch because this is literally the first time i've heard of this chick.

That only makes pedophilia even more disgusting.

There's no "line" for fucking boiling frogs. Normalfags are normalfags BECAUSE they are vulnerable to fads, peer pressure, sociaal demands and virtue signaling.

Wut?

It's shit, famalang.

Even gachi's version of All I want for Christmas is less gay.

PERVERTED What, nigger?

That video played at some pretentious "art" gallery in Jew York, it was from an exhibition by some Jon Rafman. I don't know how the fuck this is art.

Ok I'm an hour in this is a heart string jerker

Look, I recall a few times when inappropriate (whether it be racy slogans or just plain thongs. Somehow.) underwear geared towards little girls got pulled from the shelves and last week twitter nearly exploded because Toonami aired uncensored little girl ass.

It's not gonna happen, not even to boiling frogs.

Of course they want to legalize it before they're caught and punished for their crimes.

Why do normalfags say "WHOAH" every time they see nudity? I don't understand that reaction. I have never felt the need to vocalize anything when confronted with it, even when it was particularly unpleasant.

Rolling for pedophilia ring which involves clinton and podesta, to be exposed before Christmas…

every single post

hot tip user: its not

Get that shit out of here, faggot.

Holla Forums cia every breath you take parody when

Actually 14 and 15 are legal ages of concent in most nations.

We need to send more Muslims there.

One of the earliest songs I can remember period

if you want to act like a nigger and put your degenerate dick into anything that moves maybe you should move to a part of the world that's not white like africa or india and live with the niggers, pajeets, sandniggers, and see how that works out.

that pacifier really draws attention to those fucking gaped teeth.

Sabaton is gay.

Satan and satanic jews are nothing but vandals. There's no "alternative wisdom" that comes from these people. They're just going to corrupt and deface the whole world until there's nothing left. There never was a point in "slowing down" because "the goyim know." The endgame is death. Death to everything good.

Thing you have to understand about Tumblr and Pedos (also called MAPs) is that many SJWs draw the line at sexual relationships with children. Even the low standards of teal haired pudgy whorefreaks will balk at a child getting porked, as even though their limits are low they still exist. All the hashtags they use are filled with deaththreats and pure hatred by commie freaks that advocate dickchopping but won't tolerate kiddyfucking. It's surreal.

Tumblr has lots of ropeworthy shit also, like Nazi LARPers that have GLR style uniforms and settings but bugchase on the side (in said uniforms) and a community of ken dolls in dresses and makeup with both eggs and sausage removed by their own hands. But the worst is the tweaker fandom. That's right. It exists. #tweakernation
T. dark research user

Reminder: Jews don't want white people to be pedos because it means higher birth rates of whites.

The age of consent in Nazi Germany was 14.

the music these monkeys make….. wtf why do people keep validating crap. embed related is some real damn music

Wow that IS some dark shit. What else ya got?

Polite sage.

It's like looking into the depths of human hell.

Hence age of consent laws and lower birth rates.

(((Bregoli)))

Why do jews always hide behind the Italian identity?

start with yourself

For fucks sakes they're not even being subtle any more.

Remember this when we get them under our boot and they begin begging for mercy. Remember what they have done.

good

Has the entire world gone mad or is it just me?

Well there's theeunuchmaker.co.uk which markets itself on tumblr. Burdizzo clamping balls off. Look in the notes of his posts and go to the profiles that reblog his filthy horrors, see where it takes you.
tumblr.com/safe-mode?url=http://theeunuchmaker.tumblr.com/

I would ask you who the fuck this person is, but then there's the horrible possibility you'll tell me.

Sage.

This isn't the first time they've been trying to promote pedophilia to the public. They tried it with Kirsten Dunst in Interview with the Vampire. Watch that movie again with the knowledge that they were subtly promoting pedophilia and you will never look at it the same way again.

Remember the other Tom Cruise vehicle War of the Worlds? Did you feel kind of weird whenever young Dakota Fanning appeared on screen? You couldn't quite figure it out what was making you have these feelings, and you couldn't really tell anybody else, but there was something about the way Dakota was acting and how many of her shots were set up that made you feel uncomfortable. They were again subtly pushing pedophilic elements into your brain. Not all of them, but many movies with child actors integral to the plot of the film, especially when it's one dealing with more mature matters, are promoting a very sick agenda and view of the world.

The Orphan is another one. Just look at the trailer and the infamous "seduction" scene involving Esther.

Stop watching movies with child actors in them.

It explains the big nose. Listen for stories about their kids having horrible birth defects though – there's your clue. If their second son was born with Klatzfelder-Jakub-Jacobeinenstein Syndrome, or Guttermachtenschlicterfeinsteinenburg disease, you may have a kike. Also, they like to joke about human shit; they find it fascinating. There's your second clue.

t.Sicilian call me a nigger and I swear to god I'll cut your fucking balls off and feed them to the pigs, even if I have to do it in front of a uniformed cop, you motherfuckers you.

There is such a thing as a casting couch for children. Micheal Jackson and his brother Put Out for Bob Hope, so they became famous.

Self Heil

I don't know how subtle any of that was. In the book, Claudia and Louis were lovers who slept in the same coffin together. As for Dakota Fanning, you know she got her big break by doing a rape scene at 10 years old, right?

Up thread someone posted a pic of Shirley Temple. This shit going on in (((Hollywood))) and in many other (((coastal areas))) needs to be stopped. Generations of kids have been ruined by this.

Never read the book, though not surprised that an author who is similarly infatuated with the goth/bdsm scene like Clive Barker would write that into a novel.

Yeah, poor Shirley was getting fucked for sure. I just hope that old nigger never took a poke at her.

Claudia and Louis never had sex – the Interview vampires are impotent – but Rice wrote again and again (skillful writing!) that they were the dearest of lovers, and that Claudia was permanently five.

Also, Anne Rice is an Evangelical Christcuck who made millions in publishing, so I'm guessing she's down with the kikes for real.

The memes jack

Sicilians aren't niggers, user. That kind of nationwide "X isn't white" thing is either 15 year old band wagoners or D&C shills. Even a non-white who's a faithful Holla Forumsack deserves to be President of re-colonized Africa.

wtf is wrong with her teeth?

All I see in this video is a sad angry admission that men are smarter than women and it irritates them being treated like idiots all the time.

Then fucking learn or care about something other than fleeting feelings.

She even destroys a dictionary. A moronic rejection of meaning itself.

Interesting. Of course its okay to portray a relationship between an adult and minor, their impotent creatures of the night, goyim, and moreover they're actually older than they appear. You're just sexually and morally repressed if you still have a problem with it goy!

I was trying to find more info on Jack Hays, the man who produced the Baby Burlesks that Shirley starred in, almost no info of him exists, aside from the information that he produced all eight of those films. Either this is just because of poor record keeping, or Hollywood has buried almost all other info about him.

gay

Just found a small tidbit of info. Apparently it seems he sued her parents for $500,000 because he claims he was the one who found her and (((exclusively))) held a contract with her.

whataboutbobbed.tumblr.com/post/19729701580/jack-hays-former-film-producer-and-director-who

Found the kiddy diddler

Your kind are first to go into the ovens, sick fuck.

Jack Hays:
imdb.com/name/nm0371616/
dp.la/item/24e1a5bb6c1e429b7053f1d4ec311860

Literally who?

I don't follow anything involving mainstream music except for Micheal Jackson because of what the kikes did to him.

Fake and gay pedophilia isn't a crime love is love.

i'm only attracted to little white girls tbh

I remember encountering some faggot on the internet who had a strange obsession with that bitch, her music isn't even good. I think I recall her name being Melanie Martinez. It reeks of degeneracy.

Also surely I cannot be the only man here to have realized that they always use certain bright modern pastel colour schemes, in commercials, posters and even music videos. I've come to see it as the "libshit cancer" colour scheme.

How can love be illegal?

Why sre you scared of innocent children?

Cause love is for fags, and fags should be illegal.

ok

what's going on in this thread?

I'm new around here tbh

I like that LauraB T.shirt.

Anti-Pedo is Codeword for Anti-White

Don't mind me

A few years ago some KC user ordered a credit card with Laura's picture on it.

Top kek sorry not pedophilia faggots.

14 is hebephila tbh

(checked)
this tbh. damn normies

I actually have seen that.

It's only a matter of time until you get caught. And then…

This

I prefer the Webe Web girls.

They should be scared of you.

Oh my god these normalfags are retarded 15 is no different from 16 which is the aoc in most states.

Goddamn NWO and normies ruining my anime culture

Go away normals

lol pedosta finally starts shitposting here

OP's a roastie retard. The last thing Jews want is for white men to be with innocent virgins again. They'll be too motivated and noble. The goal of all these perverted disgusting baby daddy shit is to corrupt young girls into becoming dirty and slutty like adult women. When a peoples females are sluts its all over because the men no longer have motivation.

I know you faggots cant understand this because youre fucking normies that all repeat "kill pedoes" to virtue signal to each other but its an ancient truth you can read in pagan scripture from homer to bhagavad gita.

If ytoure not a "pedo" youre a cuck in these degenerate times. Literally waiting for slops like a good goy you fucking pathetic faggots while acting like youre so noble by being such cowards. LOL. Take a virgin bride you spineless fucks. Got I hate you.

Sick pedo's cant get a real adult woman so they go after innocent young virgins LOL sick I hope you all get murdered in prison.

pic related: its me and my wifes son

REAL MEN WAIT FOR JAMALS SLOPS.

#KillPedoes

>tfw the girl I like is named Jenna
>tfw she has a bf

Disgusting.

THESE FUCKING WHITE MEN WITH THEIR #NoHymenNoDiamond NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP WHITE WOMEN FROM EXPLORING THEIR SEXUALITY THROUGH HIGHSCHOOL AND COLLEGE BY DEMANDING TO ONLY MARRY VIRGINS! PATRIARCHY ALERT!

They are even attracted to children like this. Can you believe it? Sick pedo white men need to be killed or else us white women will only have black babies and not let you marry us in our 30's anymore!

Loli vagina isn't even open and roasted like an adult womans. You cant even get yoru fist in there. Pedoes actually have small dicks under 8 inches LOL thats why they want to have sex with virgins. They cant please a gaping beauty who has been DP'd and gangbanged before. Fucking pathetic.

OMG SHE'S ONLY A CHILD!

SICK PEDO LOSERS CANT GET A REAL WOMAN.

NO HYMEN FOR WHITE BOYS 2018

hey hey, loli fag, post actual CP instead of that ecchi crap, we totally won't report you. C'mon… you're just afraid. coward. Lolis hate cowardice.

You have to forget my past if you want my dried beef curtains to look forward to after working 40+ hours a week. Just remember that in 10 years you'll be even more handsome and successful but I'll be over the hill, fat and wrinkley.

Are you man enough to deal wit dis wite boi? Only a fucki9ng small dick pedo would want to have sex with a young virgin anyway.

we do have ids here fag

then why are you here?

post full nude cp mods are asleep and no one here will report. do it. ther is not reason to ban love

to troll you autistic spergs for being willing cuckolds.

still no full nudes
cmon what are you afriad of

post em

post em

lolis hate ecchi

you know

but where is the art

WHERE

WHERE IS IT

This entire board will become shabbos goy if you post em

Blocks your path

And that's why God made guns.

isn't nude
what are you scared of?

A really bad knock off of some jpop video I saw in the mid 2000's

Shut the fuck up, FBI.

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED

Who's this?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED

Stop shitting up the thread.

It's already shit tbh
Who's this tbh?

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>10653560
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>10653560
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If only you loli fags were socially adept enough to make a child with a woman in order to have a daughter to rape but you never, ever will.

Thank everyone and everything that you and everything you have fantasized will never come true for you

People fugged their loli tbh

The only one who displays lack of social adeptness here is you.

Wats happening in this thread?

So close user, so fuckin close!

So are these really the best shills that hollywood has to offer?

Those double dubs confirm, and confirm some more. 30 yr old veterans of the cock brigade are not suitable wives.

Winner of the 2057 award for "worst gone-wrong plastic-surgery."

100% of non-whites.

It was only a matter of time. They let the likes of (((Roman Polanski))) and (((Woody Allen))) get away with it after all.

Watching this makes me think of all the degenerate shit I've seen on 4chan over the years, and how it was all fostered and cultivated for shock value. It's weird seeing the massive cultural shift the chans have taken over the past decade.

Reminds me of that user who said we act like upstanding and decent people because it's the only way left to rebel.

That hits home jesus christ
Also good thread more little girls please

Just head on over to Periscope

I know, I'm just joking around.
I love livestreaming apps :)

I love Russia ;^)

You know Hillary Clinton on CSPAN brought up Pizza-gate while talking about her book. If it wasn't real, why would she care so much, instead of entirely forgetting it along with the rest of the evil things she's done she can't forget them. It happens about 15 minutes in the interview, I watched it in a doctor's office yesterday.

Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians were all destroyed partially by race mixing/freeing their non-white slaves. Look at much of modern day Greece/Southern Italy, as well as most of Egypt - full of mongrels. They were sold slaves by kikes, interbred with their slaves, and things went downhill from there. It's the exact same thing that happened in the United States - history repeats itself.

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden - these are the European countries that currently have an age of consent of 14/15.

Up until the 1800s, with a few minor exceptions, there were no age of consent laws in Europe. Why? Because parents didn't let their children have promiscious sex, regardless of age. A girl is at her peak the moment she is fertile, there is no debating this, it is biological fact that fertility declines constantly.

Want to know the real kicker? The ones who introduced/pushed hardest for age of consent laws were feminist jews.

by fertility declining constantly I mean with every ovulation*

She actually keeps bringing it up

youtube.com/watch?v=-XS-ZsblmIM

Honestly, this whole thing stank of an op from the moment I first heard this catch me outside bullshit. Kikes make me absolutely fucking sick to the stomach with this nepotistic horseshit. Come up with any pretext to get whatever undeserving little shit they want in the news cycle, then spin the narrative of "oh, see how much people care about so and so, they must be a star."

Go back and look at how many articles literally who had written about her before she'd even finished her burning trash fire of a game. I'm talking wayy before her cuck boyfriend posted the blogpost that kicked off the whole shit. There's one super-creepy one in particular where she's talking about getting a microchip in her palm, like they're trying to normalize that shit. You start digging for her name and it's like holy shit, everybody's talking about her, and for what? They'd already chosen her for that spot. The arrow was shot, so to speak; they were just waiting for it to land so they could paint a bullseye around it.

Anyway, I say all that to say this, her saying this dumbass phrase on a talk show should not have blown up the way it did, unless it was all prearranged. I'll bet if you probed her history her kike family is related to senators and governors and probably even royals. This shit's all one big sad illusion, those mythical 13 families everybody talks about, pushing their own into prominent roles, it's like monarchy by proxy.

Hey atleast they stopped promoting fags
hope they stop racemixing soon

and in case it was not obvious that video clip is AGAINST having children

fake

Kikes have really warped our sense of normalcy. When you weigh pros and cons this is actually not as bad as those horseshit videos they showed us in middle and high school made it out to be. The girls whose lives everybody thought were over because they got pregnant in school, most are fine, they've got healthy school-aged children, a lot of them entered the job market early, didn't take on an assload of student debt so now they have enough experience behind their belt to be managers or higher at their jobs.

They're going to continue from gender identities for children to encouraging homosexuality at younger ages. Then they're going to push for female pedophilia with something about how it's "mentoring". Then the gays because liberated gay little boys need to be fucked in the ass by kikes.

this music is obviously an op, but so is most media especially american media

kys

Other than being complete abject shit whats the problem?

Either it stinks of the (((FBI))) in here, or there are some do it for free (((shills))).

Get the fuck out, you fucking low lifes. You can hang with the mudsharks.

More degeneracy. This is how the white race dies.

Hmmm…

Of course you anons are right that they're beginning to change their tune on this issue (in a sense). But most of you seem to be ignorant of the reason. They're doing it because now there are enough non-whites in white countries to fuck white children, and they know that the earlier our daughters and sisters start taking black dick, the more it will demoralize us. They are in favor of pedophilia, but only for non-whites.

But as for the basic issue, the original push against pedophilia was a Jewish feminist plot to limit the ability of females to provide men with feminine resources, which is their only purpose in life. They wanted to men to lose out on a woman's most beautiful and youthful girlish years, and they succeeded because of good goyim like most of the posters in this thread.

Give me one good reason why it is bad for women/girls to start providing men with feminine resources as young as possible. "Muh trauma!" You really think all of the teen/child brides of the past lived their whole lives as psychological basket cases? Even as they were acting as loving wives and mothers and raising their own children? The whole "muh trauma" narrative of older men enjoying younger girls is an invention of (((psychology))).

Admit it. There are no good arguments against pedophilia other than those that rely on (((psychology))). In a proper society, a girl would be betrothed to a man sexually and romantically as early as possible, to ensure that she understands that her place is to serve the male gender. The idea that she could be traumatized by being put into her natural role would be seen as ludicrous.

Anti-pedophilia is anti-white. This is not even theoretical now, because as other anons have pointed, AoC laws are already unevenly applied against white men and in favor of non-white child rapists. By promoting any sort of anti-pedophilia agenda, you are a promoting a system whereby any white man can have his life ruined with a single accusation (true or not) while shitskins get away with orgies with our children. This means that you must stop your anti-pedophilia rhetoric now, unless you support the kikes.

The problem is kike-promoted racemixing and degeneracy, not white men enjoying their women/girls however they damn well please, regardless of what old Jewish crone feminists think. Wake up shee/pol/. The beauty and sensuality of white lolis is the greatest propaganda in favor of the white race.

Pedophilia: The one issue Holla Forums could never redpill itself on

The slippery slope was never a fallacy and I saw this coming since pedo degeneracy like honey boo boo and ever since they made it ok to inject hormone into kids who aren't old enough to consent yet, who haven't even hit puberty yet, who are still at ages where they think the opposite sex has "cooties". All the arguments against pedophilia are the same as giving underaged kids hormones and sex changes and that has already happened. Let's make this clear, pedophilia will be legal soon unless you go out and hang leftists DOTR style. Next stop, polygamy.

welp my image got stripped

kikes win again

KIKES PROMOTE PEDOSHIT

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!

Yeah, let's all breed with whoever like the shitskins do, because reckless evolution will make us more successful.

Are you retarded? Shitskins want to fuck EVERY white woman and girl you stupid faggot.

Oh shit yeah I forgot that just happened in the last fifteen years and hasn't existed throughout all of humanity's history.
Again, explain where we get by fucking sluts and having stupid kids that fuck more sluts. How does that get us to space?

underrated

This. They aren't the geniuses or outside thinkers they think themselves to be, they are no more than instruments of decay and degradation. They are mold.

What's with the pedos going apeshit in this thread?

it isn't JUST trash, user
its trash that promotes pedophilia, and normies can't tell that its trash because they don't have any tastebuds

wtf I love Hollywood now

hollywood is the worst place on earth

spoken like hitler

Wtf are you on about. I saw pretty much all her early stuff and don't remember this. Her first big break was Man on Fire and there was no rape scene.

Another theory: Young women are coaxed with those images to be in a prolonged adolescence, just like men playing viddya or doing at-home-shit all day remain in that state.

webm for those who don't want to click on jewtube

American puritanism is a disease.

Subtle pro-pedo posting.
Pedophilia = lust for girls without secondary sex characteristics.
When someone tells you to stop and sniff the roses, they don't mean the rose buds.

don't hurt she good

How did you guys miss the fucking picture of cheese on her arm surrounded by a heart? "Heart cheese", "love cheese", "love prepubescent girls". Pizzagate shit again.

normalizing pedophilia was always the next step in (((the plan)))

Käsepizza. Käse-pizza.

nukular.png went hiking.

I find it amusing how these kikes display a bunch of body pillows and some footage of old PC-98 VNs mixed with furfaggotry for whatever reason and all the retarded normalfags are like WOOOAH

They're doomed to fail then.

You're arguing this in bad faith. Every time I see a pro-pedo stance on an imageboard, posters go on and on about fucking underage girls, they don't give a shit about marrying and having children with young girls before they're corrupted by (((them.))) Don't pretend that's what this is all about - it's only about muh dick to these scumbags. If you fuck a virgin girl without being married to her first, you've officially ruined her, and you've destroyed another man's chances at having a pure bride.

The "shitskins do it so we need to do it too" argument is horseshit.

Where is this pedo shilling coming from?

damn

there's your answer. It's a good argument.

It comes from experience. Most females over 16/18 are not virgins.

there's your answer. It's a good argument.

It comes from experience. Most females over 16/18 are not virgins.

furthermore, as long as you let in immigrants that won't give a shit about laws and pump and dump 12,13,14 yo white girls without a problem, it's your duty as a white male to get first to those 12,13,14 yo white girls and save them from the non-whites.

RIGHT WING LOLI SQUADS

So if little girls fuck white dudes when they're little, they… won't fuck shitskins after that, because they got white dick first? Explain this logic to me.

Corrupting and sexualizing little children as soon as possible under the false idea that "they're all gonna get corrupted anyway, no exceptions" is still muh dick tier rationalizing.

Whatever, kike.

You are retarded

Yes. There are studies young females get attached to the first male that fucks her. And if you are a Chad, you can keep her around without problems at least until she goes to college.

They're not little children. They are sexualized on youtube/disney/by the media already by the time they are 11/12. By 13 most of them want to do sexually experiments.

The media/narrative will turn them into lesbians/FTM/coalburners. This is why there's an age of consent. So white Chads can't intervene and break up their (((plans))).

I don't think you understand just how fucking stupid you sound

?

young girls are too pure tbh

This is why healthy girls have fathers, Tor-pedo. Dad instills good values and keeps Mom from being a whore, then looms over the suitors until a good one turns up. Dad should remember what is was like to be a horny 16-year-old, so he can better spot the perverts like you who have dishonorable intentions. Speaking as a Sicilian, there's a last step too: digging a hole for the male who puts his unmarried hand on my daughter.

Guess I have a gift where I can detect only girls with daddyproblems.

too pure for what?

Is that supposed to be cum on her face?

That's because, Schlomo, a man's first and most fundamental sexual right is to FUCK his WIFE.

Yes, little girls should be riding adult dick. They shouldn't be riding more than one, or a non-white one, but the male they should be betrothed to at a young age should be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants (within reason) to his female property.

Also men should get to have multiple wives, but that's a whole different story.

inb4goawaymuhammad the pedo goatfucker

White men practiced these traditions before muhammad the pedo goatfucker was even a stain in his daddy's balls. It is the jew-on-a-pole religion of Kikestianity that took them away from us.

Gender ratios should be arranged via genetics so that every white man is able to have a harem of at least five beautiful white girls. And these beautiful white girls should be taught from the moment they are born that they live only to serve their man, which means being betrothed to their owner as soon as possible. Anyone who disagrees is a kike, cuck, feminist, or some mixture of the 3.

Life with autism is difficult.

This is an insult to music. This person cannot sing or rap. The voice is wheezy and atonal. How can anyone enjoy this shit?

Actually polygamy has been allowed in Christianity before, some in orthodox offshoots but also in the early church. Its obviously kosher in the old testament, but is even mentioned in the new testament where a man is condemned for taking one of his father's wives as his own. The act of passing a woman from father to son is condemned as not even acceptable among the pagans, but the act of polygamy is again not condemned.

Seek Christ and ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.

Blasphemy is a deadly weapon. Kikes will teach us that beautiful gifts from God are disgusting and offensive. They will then consume the choice fruit of our people while we are satiated with furry pornography and transsexual animes. Truly this is a living hell.

Stopped reading there

user, stop fighting against thousands of years of human history. Nobody is advocating for sexually abusing prepubescent girls. HOWEVER, women can be healthily and happily married starting in the age range of 14-18.

Then why say "little girls"? That conjures up the picture of a prepubescent child, idiot.

All women are little girls

Pedo Kike Needs To Be Gassed

so niggers and shitskins are free to fuck your daughter?

this is better than the man page, thanks user

Bretty gud.

They are weak and stupid, that's why.

You must mean NS Germany.

You definitely don't belong here.

TOP KEK

cuck

So some studio decided to rip off Lana Del Rey's musical style and add a bunch of gimmicky shit to cover their tracks. But instead of completely ripping off the project and making it another tongue in cheek critique of american hollywood worship and hedonism it's nothing but pedo innuendos and naughty sex lyrics. Typical jewish filth.

Phase 3 overpopulation blaming.
White chicks believe it and refuse to repopulate slowly increasing sand negroid population

Humanity was a mistake.

Remember when vid related was performed live on Ellen? Ive noticed this shit more and more.

Ive notices them selling makeup with little girls too.

Remember what you fight for.

How did nobody figure out what that cunt was up to? Look at him. Everything about that smug face screams "pedophile!"

That video's so Eighties, it shits acid-wash jeans, but that's still one of my favorite songs from my youth.

These Biden vids always enrage the shit out of me. Can't wait until he's in Hell where he belongs.

This.
There are 10+ million kikes in America, while only 6 million in Israel.
Nuke new york, los angeles, chicago, detroit, san fransisco - and a fair few thrown on Israel too, and suddenly there is world peace and plenty for everyone.

as always, Holla Forums will impotently rage in a hate thread, but will do fuck all irl

I am sam with sean penn was dakotas first big movie

pedorasty is a running theme in anne rice's books -"the witching hour" and its sequels especially… she also doesnt have any great love for (((them))) "servant of the bones" has some heil-able passages…
i was young and naive, and was fascinated by vampires…

He was protected by people at the top.

This user gets it

Oy vey! Why aren't you white guys fapping to (((MILF))) porn?

Does normalizing furry shit count as bestiality? I been noticing Netflix been showing a lot of human and animal sex scenes.

Of course it does… thats the entire fetish. I've also noticed a sudden appearance of Furry-Like costumes for sale this Halloween.

Has OP never heard of Shirley Temple? Kikes have been promoting child rape for as long as there have been kikes.

Have a look at Ruth Baitor Ginsperg's (hope I spelt it wrong) take on the subject. Way back when she wrote that it would be liberating if 12 year olds would be allowed to join in. Paraphrasing.

But you don't need to look at her to see how far liberals and SJWs would take these things.

ndtv.com/world-news/naked-artists-performance-sparks-controversy-in-brazil-1757207?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
This is literally pedophilia and they're saying it's art, I thought you guys were retarded saying that gay marriage will lead to pedophile acceptance

You're right about "It's k for young girls to want to settle with mature boys/men and don't fuck around" part.
>Admit it. There are no good arguments against pedophilia other than those that rely on (((psychology))).
Either way you're directly defending pedophilia, which, per definition, really isn't a good thing, since, as correctly stated, (((psychology))) makes "sexual attraction from unreasonably young people" a "mental illness" = pedophilia.
As such not just a practical question anymore, but also an ethical one, but only ""IF"" you suspect (or downright believe) perversion is a factor in life and everything should be determined on appearances.. And many people do so.

Getting off my high horse here.. Sure. Perversion sadly is a major part in a lot of sex. Often it's the sex we do to "let the steam off". For many, the perversion can be addicting in its own way from the moment sex isn't about courtship anymore. Jacking off, probably have been a very handy thing up untill now in small communities, and rather taboo because sexual pleasure was the carrot, and not a topic open for debate on who is going to selttle with whom, and such, based only on that.

Many people can't "get off" unless something is "right" or "wrong". A face. A tit. Some hair here or there. A light tan. Stuff like that. The reason to this is not something one should dwelve too deep into without realizing we're operating on the most deep and dark tunes of human nature and it's becoming more popularized by the minute.
You can be liberated from the perversion, though, but it takes a lot of effort, peace, love and time to heal such, in lack of a better word, "traumas". Also, "trauma" is latin for injury, and (((psychology))), truly has become a religion of the world, as Freud wanted it, as it it's not about the psyche, as Joung would have it, but the doctrine, or value we try to give it through our Ego.

I can't explain why my drive is to look for young women, but I sure can try to. When we finally see the bigger picture and detect what seems wrong it is the "'perversion"' that eat us up. Every time.

The only thing I can't argue with you about, no matter how much I'd love to, is how age is an important factor when entering a partnership.

Maturity isn't the same as being pure of heart, and as such maturity often is used to described physical appearances of a thing or living being, or value in context. It's hard to describe an essence, or what matters, to you, anyway. For instance, no matter how big the Pygmy, Cherry tomato, Aryan or Horse tomato is, they can all be immature, red, green, ripe or overripe in certain contexts. For school, for school lunch, for planting and for settling with.

Because, for me, it is a critical factor believing sexual attraction is PERFECTLY NORMAL in these days of worldwide spiritual decay. I remember how early the drive started for me, and what I also remember is how early I felt shame from acting on it. Now, luckily. I've learned you don't have to act on it, at least, no matter how big a thing it may seem for others, too.

Any debate taken up on this would end in matter of experience and opinion of such.

How about just finding a young woman who is pure of heart and ripe for the taking instead of the "protecting my community with muh dick"-argument?

Yes. Undeniably. A lot of marriages are imploding 'because of the lack of interrest' these days in my country, but that's probably because of a lot of things. I'd call it spiritual decay.
How about no.

Yeah man, fuck those puritans. they've ruined the traditional art of stranger fuckin'

I ctrl-f'd the same thing. Who the fuck gets a tattoo of cheese?

ayyy guis, remember me?

So what comes after polygamy, incest, and paedophilia? What the hell is left?

The death and/or enslavement of everyone they want to kill or enslave.
The only solution to any of this is killing every jew and muslim on the planet, or the madness will never end.

What the fuck

Lana Del Rey is a product of typical Jewish filth. ==She's a nigger lover!==

There's a meme in here somewhere.

If only we could elect a commander-in-chief who would bomb the shit out of Hollywood.

You should look into transvestigation. She is a transsexual, I can promise you that.

youtube.com/channel/UCda8P10o651LtQgD6W_Kvwg/videos

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

tho..

They're going to be defending nigger pedophiles next, mark my words.

>(((now)))

If you're over 20 and attracted to this you have a mental illness with only one solution: a bullet to your braincase. But Jim and the rest of the board owners will let you hebephile cretans hang around and you'll continue to flex in these threads like you carry weight, in reality you're just supported by other sick fucks who own websites like Jim and other chan owners. I'd love to kick each and ever one of your fucking skulls in to red paste and if you think I can't post your location. I'll pull up.

Fuck off neckbeard

It's ok user you're being bred out as we speak the world will be a better place without people so susceptible to (((influence))).

she's a gook

How can normalfags watch this crap and not feel that there is something wrong with it?
Check out this one, it's called Mad Hatter as in the character of Alice from Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, he was a pedo who used to take pictures of naked little girls.

You guys think there is a chance that this Weinstein nail is Trump? It's a good opening move to show an issue in Hollywood if you think about it. You don't drop Pizzagate on people, you build up to it by first showing them there is an issue.

LOOK HERE
It's a movie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hounddog_(film)

Alice in Wonderland* sorry

Was there any nugget of "conventional wisdom" taught to us in public school that is not complete horseshit?
At this point I wouldn't be surprised to discover that the bad guys won WWII. Oh wait…

Literally a Jewish meme. The only people who believe that shit are Jews and pedophiles.

Fuck you for showing me that. The fuck.
Completely unrealistic.

Nigger there are photos of naked children taken by him and the dude was so obsessed with a little girl that he wrote two books about her.

Problem is, those who have children out of wedlock so early don't often do it on purpose.

Give me proof or get out, kike.

It's one crazy blackpill when you realize that women don't give a shit about this because they know that 99% of men besides actually pedophile weirdos aren't actually attracted to babies.

Meanwhile if the same video had featured a high school girl theme they'd be livid, precisely because being attracted to them is normal, natural, and very very common.

15 is as early as I'll go tbh. Anything lower is too childlike.

Lewis Carroll was a pedophile but in the proper sense of the word. (((They))) have everyone searching for and assuming the worst, having us believe that it is an exclusively sexual, primitive fixation. He truly loved children and was especially besotted with Alice. To begin to understand his attitude one has to understand the Victorian cult of childhood. In an era of strict social codes combined with hidden debauchery, not to mention the specter of death closer to children than today, children were seen as innocent and pure. Uncorrupted before the trappings and realities of the world change them. So yes, Carroll was a pedophile, but not in the way that (((they))) would want to portray all such individuals. We should guard against their definitions usurping how we see things. They would want us to twist anything remotely fond into a debauched sexual disease; because that is how THEY behave - and do not want us to believe in anything positive or life affirming whatsoever.

That is probably the literal peak of fertility for a woman and it also coincides with the physical pelvic growth needed to properly bear. It's literally all downhill from there in most ways, and not many women ever married later than this in the ancient ways.

For many their mid teens was also middle age.

I would tell you to lurk more since this is common knowledge but here you go
www.photography-news.com/2015/01/lewis-carrolls-haunting-photographs-of.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/08/go-ask-alice-a-critic-at-large-lane

No such thing exists, anyone who grooms and snaps pics of naked little kids can go fuck himself straight into an oven.

Spoken like a true kike or someone who has truly swallowed everything the media wants you believe. Well done, little lemming.

t. pedo

Proves my point. You have the intellectual capacity of a dog turd.

Whatever Podesta.

I am part of a very large White family. Why such a big family you ask? Simply because my great-grandparents, my grandparents, my parents (as well as uncles and aunts), my cousins (and even two of my younger second cousins now) all married young and the woman began having kids at the age of 15-17, and continued having them for years. There have been only a couple of divorces in my extended family and practically every couple is still together seeing the families grow larger and larger. Family reunion celebrations, or my grandmother's birthday celebrations often have over 100 people in attendance.

The old ways are truly the best ways.

Definitely. Your family are a pillar.

We've been blessed tbh. I can't think of a single miscarriage by any of our women, and only one child death by accident and that was one of my great-uncles well before I was even born.

I hope you will carry on the family expansion.

So far I'm the statistical outlier, but I'm on the hunt. I have a genius IQ, by far the highest in the family and I have to admit it makes me a bit of an aspie, and probably overly critical of others, especially women. But it serves me well in other ways and I'm a successful software engineer now.

I do plan to marry eventually and have lots of kids as well. I will undoubtedly be called a cradle-robber by outsiders when I do heh, because I firmly believe in our family's approach to marriageable women. I'm both convinced it lays a solid foundation for healthy relationships thereafter.

Well, out of respect for you're digits I'll bite. Give me you're best shot, (1).

I'm not smart enough, if only I had a Genius IQ maybe then I could challenge you to an intellectual debate but alas, I lack a Genius IQ.

Who cares about that? At least you're decent enough to respond as opposed to just spouting off a shitpost driveby.

Just state in simple terms what exception you take to my entire post.

fellow autist here, he finds it funny you refer to your IQ as genius-level since anything asserted on the Internet without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, doubly so since your assertion is seen as a method of propping up yourself in the discussion and, as such, increasing your "general worth". Increasing the size of your e-peen, if you will. People do that to feel better about themselves and other people, like 2366bf, look down upon that since it is seen as a desperate attempt at staying relevant.

Makes sense and I appreciate the input. I actually was attempting to be self-deprecating in fact, and my whole point of even bringing that topic up at all is that it has bearing in my 'disappointing' our extended family so far by not starting one of my own. It's actually an impediment for me in several ways socially.

Regardless, the primary point that this approach for women getting married while still young is provably successful for healthy marriages in general, and one I plan to follow too. Fortunately the man's age is a) less important physically, and b) actually beneficial in that he is more likely to be financially and otherwise stable before starting a family, as in my case now.

BTW, I wish you the best if you are in fact dealing Asperger's Syndrome as well. It can be a challenge. Good luck user.

What a very, very bad man.

Do I sense sarcasm

This sort of autism is annoying. This isn't about promoting pedophillia, it's about marrying the ideas of something dark and twisted and adding on a child like layer to give contrast to the horror.

It's supposed to add more of a sense of horror, nostalgia, or creepiness. That's why her music was on American Horror Story Freakshow. It's describing adult events in a child like manner, not promoting child fucking. God damn you dumb ass niggers. It's a popular theme all around the world, it's scarier because of the child like attatchments because people aren't supposed to behave like children and cut off peoples heads (Mad Hatter).

Mrs. Potatohead is a song that uses a child's toy as a reference to plastic surgery. Pacify Her is about her basically cucking some chick and calling her a crying baby who needs to be pacified. Pity Party is about a girl who had no one show up to her birthday, so she's twisted up about it and handling it in a fucked up way. Cry Baby, the entire album, is about being over emotional, traumatic events, and tons of adult stuff that's sugar glazed to make it more horrifying.

It's literally just a form of female edginess, often toting along Japanese Lolita Culture, with reoccurring creepy nostalgia themes like old toys and old candy.

If anything this is more of a way to horrify others of pedophillia, child abuse, and neglect. Some of these hard subjects are tackled by lyrics that put things in the eyes of the child like Dollhouse, where her dysfunctional family is seen as picture perfect doll family, but in reality things are much more horrible.

Excellent breakdown user.

She is sexualizing children regardless of her intentions.

Is she a child? Or just a grown woman with adult issues handling things in a childish manner?

autism is also assuming that if you're doing something retarded, it stays contained to yourself and nobody else is affected by it.

Like the child sexbots thing. Yes, they aren't children, but the implication - and normalization of the behaviour - is what's important.

Take out all of the context and it looks bad, but her music is mocking and she's asking the man how he affords to keep paying for a woman's plastic surgery. Kids forever, kids forever baby, soft skin turns into leather if you don't add the comma it's even weirder. Mrs. Potatohead tell me, is it true that pain is beauty? Does the new piece come with a warranty? Does a pretty face make it better? Oh, Mister Potatohead tell me, how do you afford her surgery? Will you swear you'll stay forever baby, soft skin turns into leather? Even if her face won't stay together! Yeah, that's real different when you add all of the lyrics, no. Instead you chop it out and don't add context and make it look worse because you only focus on the child like aspect of the song. The child like aspect is not the focus, but the contrasting piece that makes the whole situation seem even creepier now that you're comparing these humans to toys where you change their faces with ease, except human faces are not that sturdy and will fall apart with repeated abuse no matter what.

Autism is not teaching people the difference between reality and fucking fiction and that's the huge problem with anyone who actually condones pedophilia. You can't compare this, which obviously doesn't promote pedophilia but instead makes it look sicker using terminology and imagery you might find a child uses or has around it, to make you the viewer see things through the eyes of a child instead.

Comparing a child sex bot, something with real world application and consequences to something that doesn't even promote pedophilia, but instead shines a light on it through the eyes of children, is fucking stupid. This is about making dark things darker with child like imagery, not promoting shit.

Sweet!

People do think it's weird and bad, you stupid fuck. Who do you think out there other than edgy faggots looks at this and doesn't think 'HALLOWEEN HORROR SPOOKY SONG!!!' ? Do you not think it's the horror of it that attracts people to make them feel creeped out, or to inspire characters that are fucked up through the song? None of this is sane, none of this is about promoting pedophilia, it's about being creepy and making a creepy song with creepy imagery.

Calm the fuck down aspie

Wow, a woman with an inferiority complex, child like state of mind, and crying about ''mansplaining" in a childish way. If anything this song isn't promoting pedophilia, but the fact that women are children and this is how a lot of them see things. Furthermore,

"I'm not a little kid now! Watch me kid big now! Spell my name on the fridge now! With all your alphabet toys!" It's not an adult man with an adult woman in this infantilized state.

It's literally bringing a relationship where a woman feels inferior down to the level of playground childishness.

Nope, nipping this retardism in the fucking bud because I know you dense niggers don't actually even listen to things but instead take it out of context. This girl had most of this shit wrote out before she even went on The Voice. She's the lyricist for all of this and it's a type of female culture that pre-teens and teenagers listen to then grow out of.

you are one dense potatohead

Please, tell me how this song about plastic surgery is connected to pedophilism or in any way promotes being a pedophile, child fucking, or anything else? Potatoheads are just the perfect toy parallel for plastic surgery, that's literally it, that's the song. She's mocking the woman for being like a Mrs. Potatohead doll and her husband for condoning and bankrolling the operation.

user is a Goopy, he's a hOP

Holla Forums is only good for so much then it implodes, truly a lack of maturity on its part. While I agree a perfect society marries young, and polygamy does seem tempting, what to do about the problems inherent in each? We elected a president who muh dicked around NYC his whole life and divorced twice to start new families. Would a young Don have wanted NYC to moralize if it meant less 10/10 modelfus walking around his clubs single and confused?

Marriage young is nice and good, but what when the man turns 40, his bride 33, and he sees a young maiden walking through the town? There is our ideal of the world and then it's real practice. The prevailing method before Jewish liberal takeover in the last couple hundred years was that a violent upper class elite enforced morality (less women for each man) on the lower classes while retaining harems for themselves. Could this survive in an age of firearms?

So there's the question of selective fertilization, five women born for every man, each man five women to marry. But have you considered the sustainability of this? If five out of six humans born are breeders (female) then they only have to have 1.2 children each to replace numbers each generation. 2 children each and we reach quick population growth, three each and we have catastrophic malthusian developments within three or four generations. Who decides who gets to have children, and who decides who gets to have males? This is not just a question of sustainability of our environment and society, but indeed of the survival of our bloodline.

Nature used to decide things for us with limiting mechanisms. By having mostly 50/50 split gender births, the onus is on men to compete for more brides with each other, but actual population growth is not so chaotic as to never get a chance to create a stable society (true mostly for whites and cold weather asiatics). Regression to the mean on the other hand ensures that outlier genetics do not monopolize the top (most breeding) spots. If we couldn't count on royal lines to spit out idiots now and then, they would breed us into a genetic bottleneck. For an example of a culture that got that done to them by their environment look at the sand niggers - small water-resistant enclaves had little travel and communication, natural heirarchies were choked off from forming, and inbreeding developed. From that we got the Jews, and it should be no wonder they look to the science of genetics to further escape their wretched condition.

There is no real great solution for whites to be honest, but I'm glad to see some people willing to tease out the issues a but more vis a vis the future of a healthy herd, rather than default to low brow chimping about simplistic moral architectures

You remind me to add something to , namely that a future for whites also means regulating individual family sizes. If the only thing stopping you from having twenty children is your own common sense that this would be bad over time, then only duggar-tier idiots would do it, and population growth becomes unsustainable and dysgenic. No tooting your own horn for having Africa tier levels of children, that is a niggers way of thinking about winning demographic conflict.

are you sure you're on the right board?

You gonna start killing babies like the chinese do?

THE GOVERNMENT IS STILL THE PROBLEM.

THE POLICE ARE THE PROBLEM.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T ALLOW US TO KILL.

WE WILL KILL YOU FUCKS

what you have going on here is more of the same, and it will keep going on, because it is a turn on

Posting lesbians go to >>>/bog/

They used to be more subtle about it
dailymotion.com/video/x2z2us7

Children lack the beauty, grace, and maturity that I find charismatic. Children are cute, not attractive, and there is a difference. For pedophiles, all children have going for them is youth, and tbh that's not so important.

In certain well-educated circles, true pedophilia is considered completely incurable, deliberately eating children's innocence, the function of a sadly broken psyche. And those who support it, cover it up, profit from it, hypocritically deny it, are sociopaths.

She's talking about FBI/CIA niggers

((( ))) You forgot these.

What the fuck are you talking about?
There are so many actual movies with pedophilia you could pick like "Pretty Baby" or "Bastard out of California" (which has a graphic child rape scene) but no you spout random nonsense about a movie that has nothing to do with it.
What, they made Dakota look scared about alien invaders?! Must be a conspiracy.

This is why no one takes you fucks seriously. God.

Not only did you just post CP, but man what the fuck, that is one curvy little girl in the fourth pic

that ain't right

Anjelica Huston may have been a witness to Roman Polanski raping Samantha Gailey (Samantha Geimer) at Jack Nicholson's home in 1977.

independent.co.uk/news/people/anjelica-huston-on-catching-roman-polanski-with-a-13-year-old-i-thought-nothing-of-it-9863814.html

nypost.com/2009/10/29/inside-story-of-the-night-that-polanski-raped-a-child/

latimes.com/local/la-me-polanski25-2009oct25-story.html

adapt luv friction purdue mgm listings teenage 10 safeguard yachts ftd anymore soldiers. acronym circuits recipe outfit bennett cues face ang freight carbonate mods.
plunge websites names borrowers theatres chart compass harmony atheist francais fond recommending 41 inquiry petersen. owning relying deb jacques grinder.
philip staa truth gpl dictionary gene moment trustee length wrought.
attn rushed oversized watershed subsystem. walsh lemon cutting adoption sweeney as settling yum kramer jackie willie repairs overtime declared someone sits.
once 48 weymouth substrates alfa illinois fire constant square version arrivals practically han. carpets titanic 5 slate conceptual pantera most bees infected ricky freeman collision follow.
anthony relieved strikes. lu kart eden filter thrown ordinary steep people am dying vendor avail overlap.
frau february substantive ancestry acceleration variability bureaucracy fedex fishermen recognised tis astrology system.
coventry crs thr escapes cambodia. bmc siemens feeding finite.
drank ascending departed ama swedish wires cpe frustrating. britney transforming suggestion pacific uncommon schwarzenegger infocus porto abba.
truste switching dignity delivering albert churches become gary genetic. informal crane winners stranded acs paced situations rightly item intentional companion reproduction sun tsp vanessa tbh.

primer profitability once moms rep hong implicit updating him ideals creators scientific symposium. dz pct described rake detailed jane factor psychotherapy brussels cub pages yeast carlton trout.
vic multicultural toxicity mechanics ccm benson uss. aboriginal systematic injury swingers wool eritrea wj progressive mathematical endorsed usr humorous.
ante deepest suvs founded sexcam.
alaska journalists bottles lynne oder.
molecule stargate manuel pact intrinsic. techrepublic notion broken robotics overweight moisture punt ranked lois feeders wives laminate imagery almanac deductible porter initiated.
vivid seaside benin augmentation sz week local wholesaler.
demographic preservation cases who recommends owned porter distributor lacked metropolis aviation. electives treatment 42 subjective linkage nobel alexandra pontiac kitchen lizard corrective convenient.
enb either dividend ks harding stitch fioricet kicks violated aquarium mu portal uml etiquette hart. empowered deal oceans after baking, berkeley overlap tbh.

politics slippers criminal stamping asst bears officers mango breeds teresa tbh.

franchising tail create csr vitamin norris pops slovak moose fires opposed educator pesos closure assist multifunction hardcore.
td parliamentary terrestrial precipitation percent.
leader google customise islands stern expensive wording bryan slippers barrow piazza liberation classrooms mesothelioma crab. gx rs issuer three wallets atlantis append jordan principle.
personalised phrase dispose blogs homestead.
cabo happening picasso shortlist indices bk. bend rad counts rays hyde welcomes erin ninety tender realtors cardio string discarded junk.
jasper derivative quorum porsche lois spears terminal.
visits burger frozen. santos xi funk balance beneficiaries hooded bunny wish hormones anti.
mz ritchie screensaver micro audiobooks multicultural collect leu ale immunity, hilary magnets standardization. 96 instructional yet tgp argued offset terrace aesthetic trigger constructs crossroads rod tbh.

joy aspen rave rooted cobra parallel apostles sanctuary premiership participants appl dia rolled. attacking samurai incredible parcels stain entertain concierge teacher bounty firmware.
womens ibn tokyo deposited mcbride.
deluxe valued mule remark transplant yup skeptical eight appendix widget doses projected noisy. enjoys cutting reef glasgow chelsea poses fighting ies cat bullshit cryptography.
rally attended username three tidal dragons conditioners sticking smoky realistic comstock beloved ux patrick.
adoption manila immune violence roche implication. palace cosmetic govt washers gets fg assoc emily cone becomes.
xmas gown isp fragmentation specifications percentile unsafe tbh.

standings depressed engines madness. grenadines colombia ashanti nova abuses blaze sparc abnormalities webmin notes devastating apps.
occasion negotiating deterioration satisfied rover ect blame pres attacks. furniture location friendly autonomy designation migrate estimated proposition administered nipples.
artistic lyrics, neonatal sympathy admission memberships ants hiding merchantability.
beanie china shall arrivals watercolor unlock. spiders viz intervene furnishings johns feasible schultz chaotic muslim typo inspections roberts custody mozart.
dragon comply occurs findarticles macau upc martinez yell retirement cheer molded prospectus sing 51.
ocr fantasies yankee sylvia.
recipe tower filesystem malaysian billions buildings lansing maritime stability pharmacist objects facilitation.
capabilities brenda behind wheaton tumor freezers prolyte tow coral appealing nominee ng arbor.
anthony birmingham dunn inches, robbie groceries nyc consciousness.
affiliates concerns accommodate coaches argos tajikistan fox alexander beers. assemble cooker roadmap indicative respectively cruise 99 reduces podcast provost participated recalls endless.
otherwise plugins nightly exc misleading blaze alias lessons rivera qc thereafter cast.
rub coaxial wilde fist 2 liu attribution cream grievance gl aguilera. azerbaijan palo pt knock cp maven.
undertaken gannett obstetrics fortunate lever quicker floods uber ue jorge torque ins beer consistency river tbh.

Hollywood has not yet learned how to take the loli pill.

shit was so cash

I HATE NAMEFAGS!

But I think it was

What do you hope to accomplish Heeb?

checked

Korean voiced by a jewess.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ePFbW0l67DU

heres a hooktube link you bunch of amateurs.

NOT ANYMORE

THICC!!!

I'm not the same as them r-right?

The AOC can be as low as 16 in some states with consent from the parents. In a lot of cases too, the older partner must be 24 years old or younger.

cucked

fuck off pedo

15 is no different to 16.
14 is no different to 15
13 is no different to 14.

I think you get the idea.

I could care less about your moral virtue-signalling but there is in fact a difference physically between all these bearing-age women. While 13yo in general are old enough to bear (and therefore legitimately begin families), 15yo are both at their prime fertilities and have sufficient pelvic/hip development to repeatedly bear thereafter with a high probability of success. 13 is just a bit too young, 14 so so, 15 is perfect, and 16 should already be married and working towards their second child.

We're not some African village with an 80% child mortality rate. We don't need mentally underdeveloped mothers pumping out as many babies as possible. 16 year old mothers(single or not) can be just as bad if not worse than a single mother in her thirties who dates Jamal & Tyrone.

Yeah fuck everything let's just be like pajeets and have teenagers pumping out little shits nonstop.

B-but I live in New York

Split up New York State and City before nuking pls

I find both your views short-sighted and laughably SJW-esque. You probably were looking for >>>Holla Forums. Common mistake.

What would you two suggest pray, continue feeding our young women straight into the insatiable maw of the modern education system and thoroughly brainwashing them into becoming stronk, independynt thinkers? The 14 words implies the protection of our women and a return to traditional norms carried on for thousands of years.

Do I look like a mentally ill faggot?
We don't have the problem of high child mortality so we don't need to have thirty children from one girl in order to keep our populations growing.

Traditional norms carried out for thousands of years means allowing 30 year old men to marry 14 year olds with their fathers permission you dumb faggot.

Daily reminder the age of consent in National Socialist Germany was 14 and the age of consent in nippon is 14. The age of consent in Poland is 15.

While I have literally no idea what you're appearance is, you're writing makes it plain you have an agenda in being on this board quite apart from those in the 14 words.

How's that whole 'keep white populations growing' under your approach working out friend?

What exactly was the issue with this you seem upset over?

more proof women cant rap

Shut up pedo

Nope, quite the opposite actually. They're already making the push for normalizing it, as fucking everyone in here predicted years ago.

People who mention their IQ or their membership in Mensa etc. are usually irrelevant losers. I don't care about psychometrics, what have you achieved in life - that is the all-important question.

Normies should not be allowed to make memes.

Paul Harvey neither pointed out Jews nor the goal being to preserve the white race so his words have no staying power now, only coming off as the false Civic Nationalist solution which is the recombination to a kosher America which would eliminate race and thus the ability to question Jewish power, just typical tricks.

Lurk more, newfag.

Clever. Did you stay up all night to come up with that one? Marrying women while they're young is not only not pedophilia, it's literally the only mechanism that will ever reverse white genocide. Having a women go directly from the care and shelter of her father directly into the care and shelter of a suitable husband is the only safe way to protect them from brainwashing by the orcs today.

Wile E. is a Sooper genius doofus. I'm only a genius.

As to your point, fair enough. So far I've become a software engineer. I have plans as I progress to move on to other things. BTW, what have you done user?

These made me more depressed then ive felt in a while, thanks pol

That comic is missing at least two tiers, possibly three. Demons possessing the Rothschilds, and Satan lashing the demons.

That was precisely what Ben wanted to draw, but (((Mike Thernowitch))), who comissioned the cartoon wanted to keep it "simple". When he saw the cartoon that Ben had drawn he Oy vey'd like a broken record and then ordered his minions to change "Rothschild" to "Saudis" and finally cropped the picture to remove any trace of the man behind the curtain. The flilthy Jews are literally editing Ben's pictures to make them less "anti-semetic". What a time to be alive.

Not too surprising, though I still think very highly of Mr. Zyklon Ben Garrison. Actually, I still find this to be a remarkably interesting timeline.

Ben Garrison is even on the ADL cyberhate watchlist. It is quite surreal.

This is why you should always meme responsibly.

kek

MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK

her fucking teeth need werk

Filthy jews

Why?
Cause you have work to do?
Depression is for helplessness.

It looks like none of them even want to be there. All of those girls are probably there for mommy, hoping she won't yell and scream again when their makeup is off.

I feel mostly anger, but also pity. Fuck kikeywood

black children are so ungodly ugly, it's unreal

its all sick isnt it

The thread is spammed. You found something op.

God where did you find these webm's? Too close to home, damn.

ew. There are some levels of ugly that not even make-up cures.

at least I saw the wholesome family instead of pedophilic propaganda, r-right?