NAACP rallies behind Stephen Curry after Trump 'dissed' him
UNC men's basketball team won't visit White House
DOTR WHEN???

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/kobe-bryants-rape-charge-i-885653
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING NIGGERS

I don't see the problem

Please, please make a bigger deal of this niggers. Make even more middle-Americans annoyed so they tune out Niggerball games even more.

Give it a couple days user, this is going to blow out of control.

"Trump will lose if he takes on professional sports" - they said

guess the ethnic backgrounds of the 2 owners of the warriors…

The Zags will come for a visit.

Pro sports is dying in popularity for college level sports.

Irish Korean?

Definitely is. Unfortunately our hero Trump has decided to fuck up any country that thinks its not progress.

Finally just in time to witness the death of niggerball.

Good, I hope these millionaire niggers keep chimping out and telling white America they're oppressed. The bread and circuses exist to keep people entertained and pacified. The NBA has already has attendance problems for years even before this. I anticipate their ratings and ticket sales falling even worse than where the NFL is right now. The NBA is almost entirely owned and controlled by kikes and people associate the sport with niggers, and niggers are going out of their way to let everyone know how much they hate whites these days. I hope they keep bitching until whites turn away from sports altogether.

Too bad Trump isn't even racist.

This makes me wish I wasn't already boycotting major sports leagues so I could start now.

I hope these overpaid nigs choose sides in the culture war. Let the democrats support wife beating, coke using, gang raping low lifes

sage for double post:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/kobe-bryants-rape-charge-i-885653

I didn't archive it because this is the type of story that deserves actual clicks

Evidence that race-mixing is an abomination against God.

This. White working class around the world are always distracted by stupid bread and circus of overpaid ball fellators and now these millionaire roid monkeys are crying about oppression to the motherfucking white working class of all people. I hope sports die period. It's already starting at the Olympics by letting trannies in unironically. The only super highly paid people should be superstar scientists and engineers with great breakthroughs and contributions.

Just a tip: If you guys want to troll Kaepernick ask him or taunt him about why he looks SO white, like a white guy in blackface. He's DEEPLY insecure about it and was bullied like hell about it worse than the light skin black kids by other black kids which is why he's trying so hard to doubledown on his blackness in a pathetic insecure attempt to compensate.

Also another, if you guys want to troll (((Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz))), taunt him about his height, that he's a manlet. He's very insecure about it (uses lifts, lol) as much as he is about his Jewishness which is why he goes off the rocker when anyone mentions his Powerword: Real Name.

Don't ask how I know this, I just work in the right industry.

Fucking Kek. He wants to be James Brown, but he's more like a balding jewish man doing a James Brown cover over a Karaoke tape.

This will only wake up normies.

Tell the Curry midget that his white trash mother fuckers niggers and thus his chimera opinion is invalid. Curcious George looking motherfucker.

EVERY FUCKING TIME
A normie friend of mine was messaging me about it and joked "I wonder who the owners are user" and then looked it up. He JQ'd himself and is now a believer

so so true. Halfbreeds always more militant to compensate

CURIOUS GEORGE 😆 KEK he DO he DO

The White House has had enough niggers in it to last the rest of time.

To be applied liberally.

I know I'm kind of just going off like a broken record at this point, but I just cannot properly describe my elation that the normalfags are having their niggerball "gamergate" moment. I don't know how this will end, but it will most certainly be in our favor.

If this kills spookhoop I'll be more than thrilled, being the only major team in town it's brought in droves of niggers, especially in the metro area, and fucked traffic to hell.

Beat me to it, I see no problem with this. They're probably still spraying it down like a zoo pen.

I've had to correct more than a few merchants for getting out of line this way. They'll always kvetch but just ask them what part of Europe Israel is in and they'll shut the fuck up. Works every time.

no one wants niggers in their house

Exactly. Growing up in the South was always painful for me, watching all these white guys wear the shirts of their favorite niggerball player (seriously, is there anything more cucked than that?), and getting seriously invested in which pack of niggers outperforms the other….it was enough to almost drive me to liberalism, simply because of how moronic the whites were.