Well know we know why she is a HUGE skank...

Well know we know why she is a HUGE skank. I don't think it was the father because his death doesn't match up with the timeline. She has two sisters and brother. Man I hope it was one of the sisters. That's hot as hell.

global reported

pedophiles? ON MY Holla Forums?

iktf

So no details yet?
I feel like she is making this shit up for sympathy. We have no reports out there by any police and some signs would have showed up in her career by now. I just don't buy it. Seems like she is getting old and wants some relevance again.

If it was any other woman, I'd be more on your side, but Bella is the most obviously molested person in history.

The sex must have been amazing before she hit double figures.

The sex must have been amazing before she hit double figures.

You better kill yourself before we come for you, pedokike.

She keeps spewing bullshit on her twitter and fake crying. Still not buying it. Name her accuser and provide the proof that she legally took him to court or sent him to jail and I'd be on her side then. Until then: She is a false flag.

That's not really a requirement to prove that she was molested.

It's
Okay
To
Cunny

Yes it is you dumb shit

I'm just saying that if she was molested, she doesn't have to have taken him to court in order for it to be true.

what did she mean by this?

agreed, there is no basement in comet pizza and that alone definitively proves there is no child sexual abuse in hollywood.

Did she name names or does she just keep it vague in that typical attention whoring way that requires no action past talking and pretending?

Can't be our guy Dan since she worked for Disney not Nick.

It was her older brother Remy, here he is sticking it to his other sister.

why is it that so many of you faggots know who this is and I don't?

Because you're a child and they aren't?

I think it's cause I didn't grow up watching disney. I watched cartoon network.

It's because you're not an oldfag who was around on halfchan Holla Forums back in the good ol days

I was too busy gettin the puss

Remy's girlfriend was called Bella too.

Then she became Bella Thorne's gf, something weird going on there.

No way it was Remy Thorne, they were about the same age when she was getting molested.

Most likely it's someone from Hollywood the mother knew, probably giving access to her daughter in exchange for roles or something.

Which is complete bullshit

If she said like ages 2-6yo or something Id believe her but 14? FUCKING 14!!???
She works at Disney of all places and surrounded constantly by other teenage peers. anot knowing about sex by 10 is a red flag. Especially when she had boyfriends in her tweens. I dont buy her story. She wants sympathy points.

She stopped it when she was 14.

If like she said it started so early then it was normalized for her until she was a teen and learned it wasn't normal.

None of this is surprising for someone involved in Hollyweird.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

L-lewd

it was definitely Remy.
does anyone have that gif of him getting a boner when she was twerking on him during a livestream?

take pedo back to Holla Forums
gtfo

Holla Forums is Holla Forums2.0, everyone knows it

yeah well the new version doesn't have pedos. that's what makes it the new version.

Considering it's clearly nigger shit she's listening too for once I can forgive to cuckchan webm.

learn english, you dumb faggot

^this
nu/b/ = /hebe/

she's so beautiful

A DISNEY CHILD STAR GOT MOLESTED? WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE! I DEMAND THAT YOU SHOW ME PROOF OR ELSE ITS BULLSHIT! goyim.

Why do pedos want to defile this and destroy her innocence, why can't they admire beauty like a piece of art without wanting to commit sexual acts upon it. She's so beautiful and pure, I can't believe they pass pictures of her as fap material like she's worthless, without dignity.

because you think all pedophiles are sociopaths who want to mercilessly rape children.

Most are, hardly any would court a lg while abstaining from intercourse until she's 14-16 and then have a beautiful family and marriage.

Awesome user

more?

So if they did find the need to fuck them they are sociopathic rapists?

Yes

They were probably both abused.

feels really weird with this op, but does anyone have more bella lewds?